Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's fasten it down Pete."

"Ngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" yelled Mollie, which under the gag was her screaming 'Noooooooooooooooooo'. The boys had secured rope to either edge of the blanket and now proceeded to tie it to the bamboo frame. Of course this would ensure that Mollie's covering did not blow off during the night but it also pressed the thorns into her flesh even more painfully.

"Hmmmm, there we go."

Mollie turned to look at Neil and with her wide brown terror filled eyes she pleaded and begged. Right now she would have done anything to get them to remove her from this position, but she was their slave, their slut ... their fucktoy, and so it was their choice as to where she slept. Mollie hated that thought but as the gradual moistening of her pussy, despite her predicament, reminded her, she did not hate it quite as much as she ought to.

******

I hope that all my readers are continuing to enjoy the perils of Mollie Wan-Chu on Potoma island. Please let me know what you thought of this chapter and the story in general, and don't forget to vote. Thank you.