Shiraz Girl and Room Service Girl

Story Info
Couple get their money's worth from room service.
1.7k words
62k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just imagine her sitting on the sofa, in your hotel room, next to you drinking a nice glass of shiraz, chatting away, then the wine starts a warm feeling down through her body, she starts feeling that familiar warm feeling spread through her, she strokes your face and starts kissing you, you pull her closer to you and she ends up straddling you kissing you hard with her soft lips, you can taste the wine she's been drinking. Its been a while since you saw her last and you can't wait to get your hands on her.

You start kissing her neck whilst unbuttoning her blouse, she's wearing a lacy cream coloured bra, you reach behind her and release the catch, running your fingers down her back and unzipping her skirt.

After stepping out of her skirt and sliding off her blouse and bra she is back on your lap in nothing but her lacy knickers.

You start caressing her breasts, you love her breasts, gently squeezing them, rubbing her nipples and gently squeezing those too, until they are very pink and hard. You stop kissing her lips, moving down kissing her neck, her bare shoulders, down to her breasts, you circle the nipples with your tongue and start sucking and licking them.

She can feel the bulge in your trousers getting bigger and harder, so she teasingly presses herself against you harder, rocking back and forth.

You lay her back on the sofa, you can see the wetness seeping through her panties so you slide them off, take her hand, she thinks you are going to do the obvious thing and put it on your ever growing cock but instead you place it between her own legs.

You want her to perform for you while you are getting undressed!

With the other hand she is stroking those gorgeous breasts, squeezing her nipples, with the other hand dips her finger into her juicy wet hole and starts rubbing her clit hard and fast. She has her long shapely legs wide apart, knees bent, one leg slung over the back of the sofa and one foot on the floor so you get a really good view of her engorged lips as they start to redden and swell with excitement, you can see her juices building up and dribbling down as she is making herself come whilst looking you straight in the eye!

You are now very naked and very very hard. You come over and stand within reach so she can grab your cock hungrily and start sucking you, she is pumping the shaft while giving you a good hard sucking. You feel the tip of her tongue giving the head and tip of your cock some extra attention, running her tongue up and down the length while sucking you at the same time. She can start to taste your juices and works even harder on you, trying to make you come.

Then there is a knock at the door, its room service! What were you thinking? You put on a robe and answer the door. She ignores it thinking you are getting rid of them, wondering why the hell you didn't just leave it, crazy man, she nearly had you ready to blow as well! But, its room service of a different kind! In walks this stunning brunette with a rather big bag, big breasts and a sexy look in her eye.

You exchange a few words and without any explanation you are robe off wanting Shiraz girl to suck you again. Meanwhile room service girl has stripped down to her black g string and push up bra.

Your girl a little confused but the wine has made her fuzzy so she does as requested and takes you in hand again, licking your cock, teasing the tip with her tongue, you are stroking her hair and her neck, sometimes reaching down to her breasts, suddenly she feels a warm hand easing her legs apart and its not yours! It's the other girl, she stops momentarily to work out what is going on but you push her face back onto your cock.

Room Service girl has slipped two fingers inside her and starts to lick and suck your girl's clit, she has never had this happen to her with a girl and going to go through the roof with a mixture of shock and pleasure, she lets out a muffled moan, you are loving it, watching a girl going down on her, she slides in three fingers and fucks her with them while still licking and sucking your girl's clit, you feel her starting to shudder and its so intense when she come that her back arches and she moans loudly.

You can't hold back any longer and you come shooting hot torrents of cum over her tongue, her face, it dribbles down her chin.

Her body is throbbing. While you clean yourself up the two girls go and settle on the bed. Room service girl gets out a toy from her bag, its a large rubber double ended dildo, she slides it into your girl's gaping wet hole, even though she's so wet and ready for anything it still feels massive when she is pushing it in. She is pushing it in and out of her while she is lying there murmuring "oh my god!" again and again.

You are having a drink and watching the action, occasionally giving her directions, you tell them to kiss, she moves round and while she is fucking her with the toy leans over they start kissing, their lips look soft and their kisses look amazing, they are exploring each others mouths with their tongues, really kissing each other passionately, you long to be there in the middle of it all but you make yourself stay where your are. You tell Room Service Girl to work on Shiraz girl's breasts, she moves down and starts licking and sucking the hot pink nipples

She then looks at you as if asking permission, and slips off her g string, she gets onto the bed and eases the other end of the toy inside her.

They are slowly fucking each other, so you can see it sliding in and out of them, their juices mingling together, their breasts are rubbing against each other, they are kissing again and with a bit of encouragement from you Shiraz girl starts to feel your raunchy room service girl's breasts.

She reaches out and starts to explore another girl's breasts for the first time. She strokes them, they feel soft and she love the texture, their roundness, she, hesitantly at first, squeezes the nipples, then harder. She runs her fingertips down her back, it felt so good to feel the curves of another woman, she could feel her starting to tense up and feel the waves of orgasm running through her body.

You are hard again, aching and dying to join in, you come over to the bed, you gently move her onto the bed and tell Shiraz Girl you want to watch her licking the other girl out. Normally she would have been a bit unsure and scared having never done it before, but orgasm after orgasm has made her feel so revved up and horny with the wine taking away some of her usual inhibitions she does as she's asked without question.

She's never seen another woman's naked body this close before, she starts to explore her pussy with her fingers, the mound, the lips, the clitoris. She then does the same thing with her tongue, using the tip to trace round the edges of her inner lips, running up until she gets to the clit. She starts to probe, lick and suck it, hoping she is getting it right, soon she is really getting into it and slides her tongue inside her, her face buried in her pussy. She has never tasted another woman before.

Shiraz Girl is kneeling on the end of the bed butt in the air, she starts to lick the other girl's clit again while exploring inside her with her fingers, first one, then two, then slides in three. She feels your warm hand stroking her butt and feels you easing her knees apart, you slip your hand in between, part her lips and push yourself inside her, making her gasp. You have a firm hold on her hips, starting slowly building up speed.

The relief of finally feeling your aching cock inside her soaking pussy is indescribable. You are watching her fucking another woman, its looks like she has most of her hand inside her, while she is licking and sucking her clit, you are thrusting into her hard, as if you are trying to get deeper and deeper with every thrust.

Room service girl gushes over Shiraz girl's hand and comes hard, almost crushing her hand, Shiraz Girl's a bit shocked but pleased that she managed to have that effect on her on her first time.

Room service girl goes off to freshen up, she gets dressed and leaves without a word leaving you two alone on the bed.

You flip her over and put her ankles on your shoulders, you are inside her really deeply now. She can feel every part of your cock connecting with her.

You've had to sit watching two girls driving you crazy and now you want your money's worth, you lower her legs, hold her wrists down on the bed and fuck her hard and fast, she is in what feels like a constant orgasm, you can feel her gripping you tightly, you remember her licking and fucking the other girl, you remember how hot it looked when you watched the juice seeping out of her onto the toy, you can feel how your cock is sliding in and out of her, covered in that juice, you can't hold back any longer, you pump your cum into her. You feel like you've just shot the very last drop of your being into her.

You both collapse back onto the bed, after a little while Shiraz gets up, dresses and picks up the envelope with the cash in it, the very generous amount you arranged earlier in the evening.

She quite enjoys your monthly meetings, she's still pretty new to the game, and you're more exciting than the usual business men she visits. You satisfying your girlfriend's fantasy of letting her turn up, pretending to be room service and joining in was slightly unexpected, but you've made it worth her while. After she has gone you lay there, totally satisfied wondering how you will try and claim this one back on the business!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Emma's Pool Party Ch. 01 Emma and her girlfriends invite a male guest to join them.in Group Sex
Fun with My Wife's Two Sisters My wife shares her sisters with me.in Group Sex
Three Slut Sisters A guy satifies three slut sisters in one go.in Group Sex
More Stories