Shirewood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers

Martyn pushed her head downwards and she took the hint and slid down the bed. She licked the tip of his cock, and then paused to remove a hair. Once that was gone she returned to her task. At first she only took the head of his cock into her mouth, but then she tried to take it all, which she found difficult.

Looking down the bed Martyn loved the sight of her blonde hair bobbing up and down between his legs. He would have happily come in her mouth, but being inside her would be even better.

"Enough," he said. "Climb on top."

He laid back on the bed and Susan positioned herself above him. She took hold of his cock and placed it against her love hole. Then slowly and carefully she lowered herself onto him. The mixture of her juices and his remaining cum provided ample lubrication and soon their pubic hairs were meshed together.

Martyn pushed her blouse off, then unfastened her bra and pulled it away. Her breasts spilled free and he reached up and revelled in the soft, firm weight. His hands fell away and Susan leaned forward and dangled her tits in front of his face. He lunged forward and latched onto one of them, at the same time thrusting his hips upwards, so that each movement brought a sharp gasp from her.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"What do you like?"

"I like having you inside me."

Martyn thrust harder drawing a loud gasp.

"Say it again, but be more explicit."

Susan stared at him. Talking dirty had never been on the menu with Simon, but now she dared to say it.

"I like having your cock inside me."

"Good. Where do you like having it?"

Susan hesitated. She had never used the C word and she couldn't bring herself to use it now.

"Inside me. Inside me," she babbled.

Martyn's hand slapped down on her backside, making her yelp and jump.

"No good," he growled. Susan's mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out.

Again there was the crack of flesh on flesh. Susan yelped.

"I like having your cock in my cunt."

"Louder," he demanded, slapping her backside once more.

"I like having your cock in my cunt!" she yelled. Excited by the language she was using and the cock she was riding Susan began to shake as an orgasm racked through her. Martyn thrust even harder.

"Come. Go on, come. Make a noise," he urged her.

Susan bucked and shrieked as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt swept through her body. It was as though every sensation was centred on the prick that was fucking her cunt. She yelled and screamed as she came. Downstairs Simon groaned and fired a jet of hot sperm across the carpet.

Susan collapsed against Martyn and gently he eased her to one side. He turned her onto her side and slotted into place behind her. His cock was pointed at her cunt and he positioned it against her wet entrance. Susan sighed as with one slow, smooth thrust he pushed back inside her. He reached round and caressed her breasts feeling her nipples responding to his touch.

Martyn eased their position slightly so that he could reach round and suck on her nipple. All the time his cock moved between her legs.

"Turn over," he told her. "I want to take you from behind."

Susan went on her hands and knees and Martyn knelt behind her.

"Go down on your elbows."

Susan duly obliged and Martyn drank in a scene of erotic perfection. The rounded curves of her firm backside drew his eye to the cleft between her legs. Her cunt lips were gaping and glistened with a mixture of her juices and his cum. Her sparse blonde pubes were matted and damp with their lovemaking.

Again his prick slid into her. Again Susan cried out. He loved the depth of penetration with this position, the feeling that he was drilling into her core. He built up a steady rhythm, fucking her with long, deep strokes.

Susan began to breathe very heavily. Martyn thrust harder making her gasp and push back against him. At the same time she was grinding her hips against him. Her breathing became more laboured, her gasps louder.

"Do you like that?" Martyn asked.

"Yes, yes. I like your big cock fucking me from behind."

Martyn realised that he was going to come soon, so he reached between Susan's legs and found her clit. As soon as he started to rub that her movements became more excited and feverish. He increased the speed and depth of his thrusts and soon a massive shudder ran through Susan's body, she arched her back and cried out.

That was enough to take him over the top and Martyn gave a final extra deep thrust and groaned as a sensation so exquisite that he didn't know whether it was pleasure or pain overtook him.

Susan felt his prick jerk and jerk inside her and the warm wet feeling as he emptied his balls deep inside her cunt. They collapsed on the bed and lay unmoving, both of them letting their senses recover. Finally Susan spoke.

"I'd better go to Simon."

She dressed quickly and Martyn slipped his clothes back on. As she was about to leave the bedroom he grabbed her arm.

"Wait. I want a reminder of how special that was."

He knelt at her feet and reached up her skirt and removed her knickers. Smiling he placed them in his pocket.

"There, now you can go back to your husband."

Feeling exposed and half-naked Susan headed downstairs to the waiting Simon. At the front door Martyn thanked them for coming round as though it had been some sort of routine social visit.

He watched them get in the car and drive away. The journey passed in silence, but as soon as they entered their house Simon turned to Susan.

"Are you alright?"

In reply she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the kitchen floor. She walked over to the kitchen table and bent over with her elbows resting on it and then parted her legs in invitation.

"Now it's your turn."

Simon was stunned. She hadn't been wearing any knickers and now she was brazenly offering herself to him. The high heels and lace top hold-ups emphasised the perfect shape of her legs. Her trim backside jutted out at a provocative angle as she presented her love hole to him. Her pubic hairs glistened with love juice and her cunt lips were gaping from the fucking she had just received.

Simon unzipped his trousers and took his cock out. He wished he had the strength to say no and tell her how much he disapproved of her shameless behaviour, but he couldn't. It was almost as if he had no choice in the matter - he had to fuck her.

tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers
12