Shirna Jones - Alt Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pickle46
pickle46
12 Followers

The combination of Shirna being mesmerised by his emotions and the strong jerking of his cock lifted it free of her cleavage and thick ropes of hot cum began to erupt from his cock. They rained down on her breasts, her neck and face, and in her hair. It was thick heavy cum and the sound of it hitting the leather table next to her ear was like someone beating dust out of a rug. His cock continued to pour out the cum however, no longer in a jerking motion but in an almost continuous stream flowing heavy to light as his balls contracted, it flowed down between her tits, over her neck and collarbone and onto the table. It also flowed the other direction out over her stomach and she felt it pooling either side of her. She had barely a moment to consider what the consequences might be if the cum ran down into her panties when he let out another cry and collapsed forward on top of her, his body sliding a little over her cum drenched breasts.

Carl rested for a number of minutes before stirring and picking himself up, he seemed almost aghast at the mess covering Shirna and the table.

"Shirna... oh my god... I'm so sorry" he began but was quickly cut off by Shirna.

"Don't you dare! It was our aim the whole time, this is a success on your very first visit!" Shirna exclaimed.

"You mean there will be more than one?" asked Carl innocently

"Why yes of course Carl, one success doesn't necessarily mean we've cracked it. Anyway I think we can assume next week won't be quite so... messy... now get yourself cleaned up and make sure you see Teri on your way out to book your next appointment, Doctors orders" giggled Shirna as she tipped Carl a wink.

--- END ---

pickle46
pickle46
12 Followers
12