Shirts vs Skins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if triggered by his act of observation, Melissa's body started trembling, her lips still wrapped halfway around John's cock as she let out a stuff yell of orgasmic pleasure. In turn, the combination of her vibrating tongue and the actual sight of Gina eating out Melissa's pussy sent John over the edge, sending him to the brink of his own orgasm. "I think I'm gonna cum!" John exclaimed, grabbing at clumps of grass around him. Melissa heeded the warning just in time, releasing his cock from her mouth as thin streams of jism erupted from John's penis, spraying itself onto Melissa's back and ass, and even on parts of Gina's stomach.

Pulling herself away from Dave for awhile, Gina turned over and crept toward's Melissa's ass, licking up the strands of cum that glittered along her back in the setting summer sun. "Mmm, tastes sour. Have you been eating a lot of fruit, John?" Gina said with a devious grin.

John was speechless, the first time he'd heard that his diet could affect the very taste of his cum, which made Gina giggle. "You and Melissa are basically perfect for each other. Which means it's time for the next part of my plan." Gina lay Melissa flat on the ground, pinning Melissa's arms to her side, and sidled her body almost directly over Melissa's. Gina's crotch was hovering just over the Asian girl's lips and Dave's cock, while her head and hands was positioned right at her friend's near-hairless pussy and John's slightly smaller dick. She even quickly jabbed two fingers of one hand into Melissa's moist pussy and extracted it drenched in her juices.

"Oh, she's so ready. And so am I. I'm ready for a little fantasy of mine, actually. You know what to do, right Mel?" Gina said, and Melissa replied with a trembling affirmative. Turning to Dave, she said, "You don't mind fucking my ass do you?" Dave's sly grin was all she needed. Nodding at John, she said, "And you're going to fuck Mel's pussy, alright? I see your dick's back in action already."

John had never recovered quite so quickly before in the handful of times he'd had intercourse, but he'd also never been part of a foursome with two incredibly hot girls. He nodded with some new-found confidence.

Without a word being said, Gina grabbed onto both cocks in front and behind her, guiding them to the respective spots she had laid out in her plans. It was hard to enter Melissa's pussy at first, her tight pussy lips wrapping itself around the head of his cock as it entered her slowly, while John could hear Dave's grunting and Gina's corresponding gasps of joy as he struggled to enter her asshole. Once in place, however, the guys began their slow grind, pushing in and pulling out with a slow, methodical pace, hands caressing all over the fuck-ready girls who were tenderly licking each other all over their pussies.

As their pace continued, John could feel the pressure building in his balls as Gina's tongue and Melissa's pussy combined to give him the greatest sexual experience he might ever know, an incomprehensible joy that was hard to believe wasn't a dream. He looked up at Dave, and saw the cunning smirk that he wore so often after a plan of sexual conquest well executed, and held out a hand for an air high-five at this accomplishment. John, happy beyond belief, he could help but return it to pay tribute to his trouble-making friend's genius.

Their joint fucking continued for a few more minutes, conjoined in a sort of 1691. John was first to feel the wave of ecstasy blow through him, simply grunting louder than usual, and though both girls seemed to notice, neither seemed to really care, as they too were trembling in their own orgasms from the pleasure their orifices were giving them. Dave, his sexual stamina a thing of legend in school and half the reason girls fell for his stupid stunts in the first place, joined them a few seconds later, the sheer pleasure of roughly fucking Gina's pussy and asshole too much for even him to bear, and finally releasing it into her tight anus.

Fluids expelled and breaths collected, the girls plunged into one anothers' cum-filled holes and began sucking up the white jism released from the guys' dicks, slurping it up greedily. They then separated slightly, both moving to the boy they hadn't yet fucked and happily swallowing the wilting dick into their mouths, licking off the rest of the juices they hadn't yet finished. Gina quickly got onto her feet, and helped her friend up, where they embraced in a deep, passionate kiss, stirring both guys' cock slightly.

"Y'know, I think I like the taste of John's cock better, after having both," Melissa said, still trembling, but with more confidence than usual.

"Really? I kind of like it too, but Dave's has its own qualities. It's kind of hard to decide...I guess I'll have to judge it again in the confines of an actual building? What about we meet in the girls' locker room at fifteen to midnight, so I can determine a winner once and for all? After all, you'll still be our slaves then, though if you pleasure us for more than fifteen minutes, who knows who'll have control then?"

Dave's grin was from ear to ear right then, and John couldn't help but feel that his might be the same. Dave's schemes always got them into trouble, but for once it was the sort of trouble that the both of them could afford. He couldn't wait until tonight.

12