Shit Happens Ch. 02

Story Info
It just gets better and better?
2.1k words
4.39
26.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Shelia was recovering from her exhausting show and tell that she had just preformed, I took that time to slip my sweatpants down to my ankles. Looking at Shelia's still spread legs, the crotch of her panties pulled aside and her very wet pussy, I had no choice but to grab my cock and stroke it.

"Man," I thought, "My wife would never believe this of me. Not good ole Bill, the family man or Bill, the faithful husband… I'd already seen two women play with themselves right in front of my eyes, and now I was getting ready to fuck the shit out of one of them; my executive assistant, right in my own home. Man, it doesn't get any better than this!"

"I wish my wife could see me now." I thought. "I bet she would see me in a different light then."

Shelia lifted her head and looked at me stroking my cock then slowly licked her lips. She stood up and walked around the coffee table towards me, then dropped to her knees at my feet.

"Is that for me?" she asked as she took her hand and placed it on my cock just above mine.

"If you want it to be, it is." I told her, removing my hand from my cock.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as her mouth lowered until I felt her hot breath blow across my swollen member, her tongue flicked out and swirled around the tip. I lifted my hips towards her as she enveloped my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh, yes, Shelia, that feels so good baby." I gasped, as I placed my hands on the top of her head, urging her to continue. "Ohhh yesss."

Shelia knew what she was doing; she kept her tongue in motion as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. Her hand was stroking me at the same time and it felt so damn good! I didn't know how long I could last before blowing my first load down her throat, and to tell the truth, I really didn't care.

Just as it was feeling like I was about to cum, I heard the front door open. I turned my head quickly and there, in the doorway, was my wife, Ronnie.

I didn't give a damn right then who was standing there, because I was long past the point of no return; my balls tightened and my cock twitched once or twice in Sheila's mouth, as my first gob of hot cum shot deep into her throat. Her lips were locked tightly around the base of my cock as spurt after spurt gushed into her mouth.

"Ohhhh, goddamnnnn!" I shouted to no one in particular, "Ohhhh Yesss!"

A few minutes later; after most of my blood returned to the rest of my body and I was able to think with my other head somewhat clearer, I remembered that Ronnie was there, standing in the doorway, behind me.

"Hi Honey," I said, as Shelia removed her mouth from my cock and sat back on her haunches; a thick line of cum dripping down her chin. "What are you doing home?"

"I…I don't know." She replied, looking not the least bit pissed off by what she had just seen. "I was at my desk. At work, and…and then, I was here, opening our front door."

She came in and shut the door behind her, then threw her purse on the floor. She kicked her shoes off and walked slowly towards us, removing her clothes as she approached.

I sat there, dumbfounded, waiting for the bomb to go off; the explosion of my marriage, to see it vaporizing right before my very eyes. But hey, I really didn't give a damn anymore. Inexplicably, my attitude at that moment was, "So fucking what!"

Ronnie is several years older than I and although we waited late in our marriage to have our children, she still had a body to die for. Her breasts were a little smaller in comparison to Shelia's, but her nipples were unbelievable. When she was aroused, they had to be at least an inch long and thick as a child's first grade pencil. Her belly was firm with just the slightest indication of a maternal bulge around her middle. Her hips were a little larger than she would have liked them to be, and her ass was still soft and womanly. Her legs were trim and firm, with very nice looking ankles. Her thighs were soft and so very smooth, all the way up to her pussy.

Ah, her pussy. To say she was ordinary would be a gross misstatement. She had been blessed with a large and unusually sensitive clit; so sensitive, that sometimes when going down on her, I would simply blow my breath across it and she would cum.

The lips of her pussy were magnificent; Large, soft flaps of skin that could drive me over the brink, as I watched my cock drive into and out of her pussy, gripping me, hugging my cock closer to her hole with every stroke.

But, I digress.

Ronnie walked to where Shelia was sitting and knelt beside her; then took her in her arms and kissed her on the mouth, her tongue quickly darting between Shelia's lips in an attempt to retrieve a taste of my cum. Shelia responded to her kiss by opening her mouth and allowing Ronnie's tongue to explore inside, to seek whatever residual taste, might linger.

I watched with a sense of detachment, excited, yet not quite sure where this was going or what part I was to have in it. My cock stirred in my lap and I watched it raise its head in anticipation of what surely was to follow.

I watched as their kiss grew more passionate, their hands reaching to touch each others bodies. I saw my wife put her hand down between Shelia's legs and pull at her panties until the fabric ripped. Holding the ruined underwear to her face, my wife inhaled Shelia's musky scent, moaned loudly, and then tossed them to me.

I watched the two women as I slowly brought Shelia's panties to my face. I could feel the wetness absorbed by the material as I held it in my hand and when I touched the tip of my tongue to the crotch, I was almost overwhelmed by the somewhat saline and erotic taste of her pussy.

I inhaled her scent, deep into my lungs and found a scent that I was becoming much more comfortable with, it was a slightly sweet fragrance, pleasant, but not overpowering. I wrapped her panties around my stiff cock and slowly stroked myself, as I watched the two women and right at that moment, I wished I could fuck them both.

Ronnie whispered in Shelia's ear, as her hand still rubbed between her legs and when Shelia nodded her head, both got up and walked to the couch with Shelia lying down and my wife; having pushed the coffee table over and out of the way, knelt by the side of the couch and began to kiss and suck Shelia's tits. Her hand was still busy with Shelia's pussy and had put two fingers deep inside her. Shelia tossed her head from side to side, moaning and groaning; then grabbed my wife's hand and tried to force more of it into her pussy.

Ronnie looked quickly around the room and her eyes showed no emotion, when she saw one of our decorative candles lying on the floor. Without breaking contact from Shelia's pussy, she scooped it up and brought it to her mouth. A string of saliva fell onto the candle and then she rubbed it between her own legs until it was sufficiently lubricated for what she had in mind.

Shelia's eye's widened when she saw the large candle in my wife's hand; but all she did was to open her legs as wide as she could and hunch her hips forward, in breathless anticipation of its first contact with her hungry cunt.

"Ohhhh God," Shelia cried, as my wife began to slowly insert the slick candle into her pussy. "It's goingggg to tearrrr me apaaaart!

Ronnie paused for a moment, and then continued to push it deeper inside Shelia's hot, hungry cunt.

"Yyyyeeesssssssss, Ohhhh Yesssss!" Shelia screamed, her ass lifting off the couch, "Give it to meeee, shove that mother fucking fat candle in my cunt as far as it will goooo."

Ronnie looked over her shoulder at me, her dark eye's betraying nothing and then stood and bent at the waist, her ass, right in front of my face. I could see her juices running down her thighs; and I swear I could almost feel her heat when she spread her legs apart and shook her ass, an invitation I was not going to pass up.

I walked behind her, my cock leading the way. I placed my hands on her hips and drew her ass back to me. I felt my cock slide easily between her cheeks and into her wet slit. I slid it back and forth a few times and, then lunged forward, sinking my cock as deep as I could, into her pussy. I felt her shudder and her ass pulled forward until my cock was almost out, then she slammed it back into me. I put my hand on her belly then lowered it until I felt her clit between my first two fingers. It was swollen to an extreme I had never felt before. I used my fingers to gently jack her clit off. Being aware of its increased sensitivity I slowed my pace, alternating between tugging on her pussy lips and lightly jacking her clit.

"Fuck me harder, you two timing, son of a bitch!" My wife shouted at me. I detected no malice in her words and her actions certainly proved otherwise.

My cock was slamming into her as fast as I could. My legs felt weak in the knees as I concentrated on pile driving my wife's sweet pussy.

I looked around my wife's back and saw that she had the entire length of the candle now buried in Shelia's pussy and was in the process of drawing it out. Shelia was going wild. Her body was thrashing around in the throes of ecstasy, her eyes shut tight. Her ass was rising and falling to match the thrusts of her new lover, the candle.

I couldn't stand it another second and without making a sound other than a deep primal grunt, I unloaded my balls into my wife's cunt. A deluge of my white hot cum splashed against the back and walls of her pussy. I had never cum that hard or that much in my entire life. More and more of my cum squirted deep into her cunt, until finally, I had to remove my cock or suffer the embarrassment of falling on my ass in exhaustion.

I fell into my chair and watched as my wife; my cum dripping out of her cunt and running down her legs in a white, creamy stream, straddled Sheila's head in the classic sixty-nine position. She then lowered her dripping wet pussy, slowly onto Shelia's waiting, open mouth.

Shelia placed her mouth against my wife's dripping opening and using her tongue like a small scoop, lapped my cum out of her cunt. Shelia's nose was pressed against her clit and my wife was shaking like a leaf as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body.

"Oh, God, suck on my clit." Ronnie said. "Suck it like a cock."

As Shelia's mouth found her clit, my wife moaned and plunged her head between Shelia's legs, licking her pussy from top to bottom. She withdrew the candle and replaced it with her hand, fucking her with her fist.

I moved to the end of the couch and leaned over to watch the action, "God, what a turn on," I thought. I looked at the candle, covered with Shelia's juices and lying next to her ass cheek; then looked at my wife's hand, plugged into Shelia's pussy up to her wrist, pumping and twisting, juices flying…

My senses were on fire; I was very close to a serious and total mental overload. Listening to the moans, and the groans; seeing the two women's bodies entwined together on the couch; the sheer volume of bodily fluids covering them and the couch. Oh, My, God…..

"I wish this wasn't happening," I thought.

I was standing in my kitchen, wiping the beer off my lips, with the back of my hand and after tossing the empty on the floor, wondering what I was going to do with the rest of my day.