Shocked and Surprised Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,671 Followers

My wife pointed to Yvonne and then sat on the left arm of my chair, pushing my arm off the side and behind her. I put it around her waist and rested it on her hip.

Yvonne stood in front of me in her bikini and started writhing around. She kneeled and ran her hands over my bare legs, reaching up to within a few inches of a rapidly rising cock. She then leaned into me and pushed her tits against my legs. She got her feet under her and pushed herself all the way up across my body, running her tits over me, the bikini completely pushed out of the way as she did so. I looked at Anne and she was watching me. I stared at her and mouthed 'I love you'. She smiled and pointed at Yvonne. At that point she was almost standing over me and reached behind her back and removed her top. She smiled at Anne and then grabbed my head and pulled it between her tits. I was wondering how to react with my wife sitting next to me.

Anne leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You can't use your hands, but if she offers, you can suck on her big, fat nipples."

Again with the hot talk! I groaned and when Yvonne pulled back she lifted her left tit toward my mouth. I looked at Anne briefly and she was staring as I let Yvonne put it in my mouth. I sucked and Yvonne smiled down at me. She let me suck for a few seconds and then gave me the other one. When she pulled back this time she stood up. I watched closely, very, very closely, as she turned her back to me and started bending over at the waist to remove her bottoms. While she was doing this Anne leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Watching you suck on her nipples was so fucking hot." I glanced at her as she pulled back and she grinned.

I looked back to Yvonne and she had lowered her bottoms to the floor and had stayed there, letting me drink in the beauty of that wonderful ass, asshole, and pussy that was staring me in the face. God, I was getting hard again.

Yvonne then backed up and sat in my lap, rubbing that delicious ass all over my crotch. She leaned back and put her left hand in my hair as she moved around on my lap. I looked over her shoulder and watched her tits bounce as she did so. She gyrated over my lap and my dick was coming to full mast.

I looked up and just noticed that Denise was now nude and was watching us as she tried to keep dancing. But she just stared and then her hand started moving down to her pussy. She finally came off the stage as Yvonne ground on me and just watched.

Natalia then walked up. "Okay, Yvonne, that's good. Let's have Denise next."

I groaned as Yvonne sat up, making sure to grind her ass on my dick and then stood up. She leaned forward as she stood and let me see her entire crack again. She moved to my right and sat on the other arm of the chair. She put my arm around her and I now had a hand on the outer hips of the two naked women as I watched Denise approach me.

Denise was already naked and she kneeled and did the squirming between my legs as she ran her hands over my bare legs. She ran her hands a little up under my shorts and looked up at Anne. I could see Anne shake her head no. There were definitely established limits here. Denise smiled and removed her hands. She did the lean against me and rub her tits all the way up my body as she rose up. When she got them to my head, she purposefully placed her left nipple against my lips and I sucked on it. I glanced at Anne and she was staring, but didn't say anything. Denise then fed me the right one. My erection was now sticking almost straight up and since Diane has wriggled her way up my body, she had pulled my shorts leg up so that it was sticking out into the open. She stood up to turn around and this immediately became obvious to all three ladies. Anne looked at me and then at Denise. Denise looked apprehensive at first.

"It's okay, I know it happened by accident." Anne tried to relax everyone. "Well, finish your dance."

I was going to cover my dick when Anne leaned over. "No, leave it out. I want to see what Denise does." I turned to look at her questioningly, but she kissed me hard.

Denise was a little scared at first, but very quickly got into the rest of her dance. I guess they had all been taught the same moves because she turned and sat on my lap facing away from me and ground her ass against my dick. I was really getting excited now and my dick was rubbing up against her ass. She managed to keep it pushed to the side and didn't let it get into her crack. Then she stood up and moved to the side.

"Anne, I think you should take your turn now."

Anne stood and moved in front of me. Denise took her place to my left. Anne started to do the same moves as the others, but then looked up at me.

"Oh, fuck this!" She climbed on my lap, aimed my dick straight up, and sank a soaking wet pussy all the way down on me.

"Fuck me!" I almost screamed.

Anne groaned. "That's the plan, birthday boy."

The other two women stared as Anne started riding me hard. She got into a rhythm and then slowed and looked at me closely. She leaned over. "This is a onetime thing, okay? This is one of your fantasies come true, so don't expect it again."

"I love you." I figured that was all that was necessary.

However, Anne was not talking about sucking me and then fucking me in front of them. She looked up at Denise first and then down at my hand around her waist. She leaned over and whispered something to Denise and she stood up and faced me. Anne then took my hand and guided it to Denise's pussy. Oh, fuck! Denise guided my hand to the way she wanted it and I started finger fucking her. Anne looked over at Yvonne and she stood up and grabbed my hand to lead it to her pussy. My wife then smiled at me.

"You lucky bastard. I think you will be thinking about this the next several months when we fuck."

I smiled. "You mean several decades, don't you?"

She laughed and then got serious as she started riding me hard and looked from side to side at how I was finger-fucking the other two. Suddenly, Anne went into convulsions. It was as strong an orgasm as I had seen her have. She jerked and jerked and jerked, finally coming to rest with her head on my chest. As she lay there, Denise suddenly started cumming on my hand and jerked and moaned until she removed my hand and sat down on the floor, leaning against the chair.

Anne looked up at me and smiled. "I love you and you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope you appreciate everything I went thru for this."

I kissed her hard. "I do. I really do. Thank you."

Yvonne then removed my hand. "I'll take care of this, you seem a little distracted." She walked over to the stage and sat down facing us. She spread her legs and started masturbating.

Anne sat up. "Where did she go?"

I pointed and Anne turned to look over her right shoulder. She saw Yvonne masturbating and smiled. She turned back to me. "That's fucking hot." She climbed off my lap, my still hard dick pointing up. She kneeled by my left leg and grabbed my dick. "Look at that hot fucking blonde babe playing with her pussy." She pumped my cock and decided to just talk dirty to me and jack me off. "She's so hot fucking herself. Her pussy is so wet and she has three fingers in there. I bet she could take more, she's such a slut." I was starting to thrust up into her hand. She turned to me. "Let me know when you are going to cum. We don't want to make a big mess." She turned back to Yvonne. "Yvonne! Play with your tits and flick your clit!" Yvonne did just that. She started pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit at high speed. Her head went back and she started cumming. I was just getting there.

I watched Yvonne and yelled out, "Oh, fuck, cumming!!"

Anne thrust her mouth over my dick and kept jacking and I spurted and spurted into her mouth. She kept swallowing and sucking until I was done and turned into just a bag of bones, panting and collapsed into the chair. I looked over and noticed that Denise was gone. Yvonne got up and went into the bedroom. Anne finally stood up. She started to reach for the remains of her beer and then smiled at me.

"I've always wanted to do this." She leaned over and kissed me hard, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. She had swallowed my load, but she tasted strange and that had to be me. When she was done she pulled back. "I've always wanted to kiss you after sucking you off."

I smiled. "It wasn't so bad... the kiss I mean. The rest was un-fucking-believable."

"Wait just a second." She stood to go back behind the curtain. She turned as she got there. "You'd better put that away." She nodded toward my dick.

I put it away and then stood up and stretched my back. Natalia came out and then the other three returned, all in sweats.

Natalia spoke first. "Ladies, you all were splendid. You could all be professionals with just a little seasoning. I hope your husbands and partners appreciate the hard work you have done."

"I appreciate it!" I couldn't resist.

Denise actually blushed, Yvonne giggled, and my wife punched me.

Ten minutes later we were back on the road in Anne's SUV. We were quiet for a few minutes and then I turned to her.

"Anne, that is the hottest, dirtiest, most amazing thing you have ever done for my birthday."

She smiled. "I didn't go too far? I wanted it to be beyond your wildest dreams, but I didn't want you to think that you could have sex with them or that this was to be a regular part of our sex life."

"I understand." I waited a few moments. "But this will be fantasy fodder for years."

She laughed. "Yeah, I figured."

"So what gave you this idea?"

"Some of the stories I've read. They are very wild, and I know that most are fantasies by the writers, but they gave me the idea that we could do this without damaging our monogamous relationship. Do you agree?"

"We are fine. Just don't expect me to take male stripper lessons and present you the same kind of present." I laughed.

Anne groaned. "Yech! I hate the idea of male strippers. My sister went to a male strip show once and said they were way to aggressive, nasty, and so fucking full of themselves that it wasn't a turn-on for her. You don't have to worry. That's not my fantasy."

I turned and looked at her closely after that last comment. "Okay, then what is? You've never told me about one of your really nasty, closely held fantasies. We almost acted out mine back there."

She deflected my question by using my last sentence. "Almost?"

"Well, every guy has a two girl sex fantasy where they have sex with each other and then the guy at the same time. That was as close as I think we'll ever get. And baby, that was definitely worth it."

She grinned. "Yeah, it was pretty hot. I loved the way they looked with their eyes closed as you fingered them and I was fucking you. Jesus, it made me hot to think that only I got to fuck you while they watched."

I stared at her. "Okay, is that part of your deep fantasy? You haven't told me anything about it."

She sat quietly for a moment. "Can I tell you later?"

"Okay, but don't go thinking up something else to cover for it. I'm your husband and I just want to know."

She pulled into a parking lot suddenly and turned to face me. "You really want to know? I mean I have had this for a long time and nobody, I mean nobody has ever heard these words out of my mouth."

Now I was a little uncomfortable. "I really want to know, but now I'm concerned by what might come out of your mouth."

She stared at me and swallowed. "When I was small, I saw a neighbor lady who was known as such a nice woman. But one night when I was hiding outside playing hide and seek I saw something thru their window." She looked at me. "You really want to know?"

I stared at her. "You're scaring me. Why such a big buildup and all the drama? Just tell me."

She swallowed again. "I saw that she had another woman tied to the bed and her husband was fucking the woman. She was watching and ordering her husband to do what she wanted. She let him fuck the woman until she was ready to cum and she made him stop. I was mesmerized by this. Then she made him sit on the woman's chest and beat off until he came all over the woman's face. I could hear the way she talked to him and the woman. She berated the woman telling her she was a cum-eating slut and other things that I can't remember. She then made her husband climb off the woman and she climbed on. She sat on the woman's stomach and bent over and made her husband eat her ass. She continued to berate the woman until she had a major orgasm."

She stopped and I looked at her. "So what part of that turns you on so much?"

She stared at me and then looked at the floor. "I want to be in charge like that. I loved it today when I fucked you while I had you finger Denise and Yvonne. I can't believe it, but watching that woman order people to have sex was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I thought about that for a moment. "Really? That's what your fantasy?"

She looked at me briefly and then at the floor again. "I don't know. I think so. It's a control thing. I want to be in charge and well... you know... either take someone while they are restrained or make other people do things while at least one is restrained. At least I think so. I have been having weird thoughts and dreams about this after a few of the stories I've read." She looked up at me, afraid of what I might think of her. "Are you shocked?"

I looked at her hard. I loved this woman so much and now was not the time to question her and make her feel bad. "I'm just surprised that you never told me." I reached over and took her hand. "I love you and would never think bad of you. I think you have something gnawing at you and maybe you haven't been able to formalize it yet, but I would never think it was bad. I will do anything I can to support you on this... well, mostly." I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

She grinned. "Sorry, but you asked."

"Honey, we need to talk about everything. You can discuss this with me at any time. You can be frank and honest and I will help you figure this out. Okay?"

She smiled and leaned over and kissed me. "Okay. I promise not to tie you up in your sleep and take advantage of you."

I laughed. "Fuck, now I won't be able to sleep soundly!"

She laughed, too. "Okay, honey, we'll discuss it more until I can work it out."

We drove home and I continued to revel in the birthday I had already had. I even smelled my fingers a couple of times. I hadn't had a chance to wash my hands yet. What a birthday! Whew! Who knew?!

To be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,671 Followers
12