Shocking Behavior

Story Info
M/F take turns electro stimming each other.
1.1k words
3.96
23.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

Author's Note: the first paragraph of the story below was an answer to a challenge to write an erotic story in fifty words or less.

He wore only a thin robe. She sat at the head of the dining table nude from the waist up. Two sticky pad electrodes were attached to each of her breasts. Her hands clenched and she gasped, "Gonna turn me into a cocksucker, huh?"

After she had stripped to the waist he snugged the hard cervical collar around her neck so it was impossible for her to look down at her own nakedness

Earlier she had wanted to touch her mildly electrified nipples. Her soft, warm brown eyes met his as he sat across the corner of the glass-top table. Her hands went to her lap and slowly pulled the hem of her dark green skirt up her thighs until the double dark tops of her stockings came into view. "That tickles," she whispered. Her back straightened and she pulled her skirt higher revealing more bare skin and some of the dark brown bikini panties that encircled her hips, concealing her mound. "Go ahead, tingle my tits," she breathed at him. Her mouth became a round symbol of surprise as she exhaled a soft, slow, "Ooohhh."

"The next level is gonna sting," she predicted as her throat swelled and she felt a bit sick. She recalled first grass and earth entering her nose and bar-gagged mouth. Tethered to the ground, forced to kiss his back yard, her mouth held to the ground by a short length of thin rope strung through the plastic pipe bar gag and tied snugly to two steel stakes about six inches apart with eye hooks welded just below the protruding ends, the stakes anchored firmly into the dirt.

She couldn't help herself because her wrists were cuffed to her ankles as she lay face down with her legs spread frog-like. The discomfort and disgust multiplied when he turned the hose on her and the dirt became mud threatening to choke her. Gagging, she fought the restraints but could not escape the powerful and painful enema he gave her when the nozzle attached to the hose went up her ass.

As she sat at his dining table with her nipples buzzing, those memories pushed her tongue past her lower lip, forming a ramp ready to accept his hardening cock.

"Huh!...huh... tits burning! I love what you do to meeee! Even when it hurrrrts...like Noooooow!, she howled at him. The burning shifted from one nipple to the other and back again after a few seconds. She knew the bursts of pain would become more powerful and closer together until both nipples felt like they were on fire. She raised her hands in a gesture of surrender and gasped, "Don't wanna get frogged again...cuff me...wanna suck yer cock."

He used two pairs of cuffs to restrain her. Her left wrist was pulled across her back toward her right elbow and the other cuff was clamped to her upper arm just above the elbow. Her right wrist was treated similarly. Her breasts protruded with pride because of the way her arms were stressed behind her back. Discomfort in her arms and shoulders would soon turn to a constant ache because of that strain. Because of the neck brace she had to lean forward at the waist to take his hot, hard member in her mouth. Her legs were spread wide so he could stand with his legs contacting the chair cushion under her thighs. Within moments of the time she began to tongue and suck him the pain in her breasts faded. Other burning pain in her abdomen and lower back came into her consciousness as she rocked from her waist attempting to pleasure him to orgasm. She knew those muscles would be sore for a few days. Then she tongue fluttered the underside of his cockhead until he moaned and she could feel his cockmilk squirting onto her tongue..

After a few seconds she started the tongue flutter again. He squawked and backed away as she knew he would being unable to accept any more stimulation.

After he uncuffed her and removed the cervical collar she grabbed his cock and pulled him back between her spread legs. ","Now it's my turn," she growled as she reached for a pair of cuffs on the table. She let the open cuff dangle between his thighs after she clamped one cuff tight around his cock and balls. Using the second set of cuffs she immobilized his wrists behind his back and closed the open cuff between his thighs around the chain links of the wrist-restraining cuffs. As she peeled one of the electrodes off her left breast she commented, "These should stick pretty good since I just sucked your cock clean." After pressing the sticky pad firmly onto the underside of his cock head she peeled the second pad off her left breast and installed it on top of his cock at the base. "Cock shock time," she chimed as she turned on the power box and tapped one then another of the keys until the display showed 'stroke'. "Ummmm, that slow stroke makes my tit itch," she smiled as she began to increase the power buzzing through his cock. Slowly she also increased the speed of the stroking as she watched his organ grow and change to a deeper red. "Feel like yer gonna come yet?" she asked.

"Sorta," he groaned.

"Well, when I turn up the power to my right tit, it's gonna hurt and that's when I get mean," she announced. "I can't frog you as punishment for grabbing at the electrodes because your hands are cuffed behind your back."

The stroking in his cock subsided and slowed. Peeling first one and then the second sticky pad off her right breast she installed them on opposite sides of his bulging ball bag, squeezing firmly until he groaned in pain. She stood and danced in place as she pushed her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. After hiking her skirt up around her waist she settled back on the edge of the chair.

The pain in his balls nearly took him to his knees. The sound he made was somewhere between a moan and a scream. She knew the pain stopped the moment she zeroed the knob marked Channel A. "That was for the power enema you gave me while I was frogged." Spreading her thighs wide, she smiled and said, "If you don't want another kick in the balls, get on your knees and eat me." Her hand moved slowly toward the power box controls prompting him to sink to his knees. "How 'bout a little slow stroke of your cock for encouragement?" she smiled. His abdominal and lower back muscles ached and he knew they would be sore for a few days. After what seemed like a long time she squawked and gasped the arrival of her orgasm.

papadog
papadog
45 Followers