Shocking Disclosure!

Story Info
He finds 'dirty stories' on wife's computer.
1.1k words
3.59
41.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biggest shock of my life was the discovery that my wife Helen was writing dirty stories. The discovery was really by chance; I was using her PC rather than mine. I wasn't sure what was on the diskette that was on the A: drive. Naturally I clicked on "My Computer", followed by clicking on the icon for the A: drive. Names of text files were listed that seemed very peculiar to me. And when I clicked on them I was really amazed.

For example, by clicking on "bondage2" there was a story about some very peculiar activities between a man and woman. He tied her up, and she seemed to enjoy that! Then he did all sorts of nasty things to her such as pinching her nipples, inserting several fingers into her vagina, and flogging her sensitive upper thighs with a riding crop. He was being very insulting, calling her a "slut" and a "whore." And he kept saying, "Bitch, have you had enough yet?" Strangest of all was her response to his questions, " No, Master - I love all that you do to me and want more. Please whip me and do whatever else is your pleasure."

There was another file labeled "Two by Two. At first I couldn't figure out what was happening because four people were involved, two married couples who did the strangest things. In one instance, the two women performed oral sex on each other, while the two guys masturbated. Then the situation was reversed, with the two men performing oral sex on each other, being watched by the two women who were in a loving embrace with each other on the couch - while watching their men do such disgusting things. The story ended with something called "Final Swap", a complete insult to our holy matrimonial vows; not only were they copulating with someone else's mate but apparently getting sexual arousal by doing this profane sex act in full view of each other.

There were many other stories, all equally dirty and shocking.

When my wife got home I confronted her with the evidence and indicated that our marriage was now over, as far as I was concerned. She was so taken aback at first that she couldn't respond to my attack. But, as I had paused in my tirade, she begged me to consider her point of view. First of all, she stated that she was writing erotica instead of "porn." They were quite different, she claimed. Moreover, she said that the only reason that she had concealed her writing activities was not a sense of shame, but simply because of my negatives attitude toward any stories with sexual content. Finally she asked me to refrain from any sort of jealousy because anything in her stories were simply an exercise in imagination and was not in any sense an a threat to our relationship. Furthermore, she explained that she was a member of some outfit called ERA (Erotic Readers Association) which promoted high class "erotica" (whatever the Hell that is), rather than obscene scribblings. I never heard of ERA and was quite skeptical about her membership in what seemed like a very questionable group.

I was not convinced by any of her statements, but I admitted to her that they were logical and put a different face on what seemed to me like pure filth. She offered to go through one story with me, point by point, and see if it was really OK. I thought about her offer and accepted it.

She picked one of the simpler stories, wherein the woman performed oral sex on the man. Needless to say, no such perverted behavior had occurred in our marriage. The arrangement was that we would go through the story one paragraph at a time. After discussing each paragraph and evaluating whether it was acceptable, we go on to the next paragraph.

In the opening paragraph the couple are on a couch watching TV and wind up kissing, embracing, and stripping to the waist. Helen claimed it might seem a bit daring but that appreciation of each other's God-given bodies didn't constitute a crime against public morality. Could anything of beauty like the human body, created by God in his infinite wisdom, be obscene? That argument made sense to me. Helen suggested that we act out the roles of the woman and man in the story to see if it their actions felt right or wrong. Well, that made sense to me.

She unbuttoned her blouse and I did the same with my shirt. She seemed to be wearing a black brassiere; strange, I don't remember her ever wearing underwear in any color other than white. It so happened that I didn't have an undershirt on that evening. Helen slipped her hand into the opening in my unbuttoned shirt and gently rubbed my nipples. "Does that feel so bad?", she asked. I hesitated to answer her because it seemed risqué, but considering that the good Lord had created my nipples and the nerve endings that were starting to tingle, I said, "Helen, it's OK. It feels good and would you please keep that up for a while, Dearest One?" She obliged and I noticed that an erection was starting. If the erection was caused by rubbing a God-given nipple connected to God-given nerve endings, how it could be other than gift from God?

With a similar line of reasoning, we discovered the gift of God that resulted from my opening the back clasp on her lovely black lace bra, letting her beautiful breasts spring free and stand out proudly, tipped by luscious red nipples. I tasted those marvelous nipples as she moaned and asked me to continue sucking on them. Surely the Lord works in wonderful ways to reward the Faithful!

We disrobed completely, revealing the wondrous treasures given to humans by the Creator. Helen gently held my penis, saying in a very direct way, "Honey, that is a really nice cock and I will suck on it for my pleasure and for yours. Surely the Great One created these bodies so that we could celebrate in a a joyful way our being placed on this Earth to carry out His mission." That seemed as good an explanation for a blow job as any I'd heard, but rather long winded and full of hyperbole.

We completed our investigation of this one story after hours of oral sex, not only with her going down on me, but with me eating her pussy. A careful investigator checks out all possibilities! Our conclusion was that it was not a dirty story.

I can't wait until we evaluate the rest of Helen's stories.

* * * * *

Copyright 1999 by Lesly Sloan. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission of the author. All comments are welcome.