Shocking September Sex

Story Info
She picks up her first older man.
2.2k words
4.12
86.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

I do not know why, but I have always been attracted to older men. Perhaps it is because my own father was so kind to me. Perhaps it is because for some strange reason all my early teachers and coaches were male. Unlike so many girls that have sad histories of the older men misusing and abusing them, my life has been filled with heroes!

Younger guys on the other hand, by that I mean guys my own age, have without exception treated me as some sort of sexual conquest. Even the guys who have been nice, have seemed to have had a hidden agenda. Each time I have trusted a guy and thought I had finally found one as wonderful as my own father, I have been let down, crushed, heartbroken.

Up until the recent past, I have never had sex with a man older than I am. I have never really been sexually attracted to old guys in "that way." I had compartmentalized my feelings into the "warm and affectionate" feelings I had towards older guys who came into my life, and the "hot and sexy" feelings I had towards the college-age men. Somehow, the idea of fucking a man over 45 seemed to be somewhat incestuous. I would not have even ever thought of doing the horizontal tango, had not a couple of men in the throws of a middle life crisis propositioned me.

But now that I had graduated from college, I felt the need to take full control of my sexuality. I was tired of being a toy, an object, a plaything. I had heard stories of businessmen, away from home. I knew that older men found me attractive. I wanted to be the one to feel what it was like to be the hunter, or huntress in this case. I put on my nicest dress, painfully applied my makeup, powdered, perfumed, and primped until I had obtained the closest thing I could to perfection.

I arrived at the lounge in the Hilton Hotel at about 9:30 pm. The music was a far cry from what played at the clubs I used to frequent when in college. The lights were dim and there was just enough smoke to provide an offensive order without being overwhelming. I scanned the bar. At the end closest to the door were three guys laughing it up, they were out! A few seats down was a somewhat overweight, balding, older man with glasses. I had been with a few larger guys, and honestly did not want to hold that against him, but older and large was just too much for one coming out party. Next to him was a couple. At the far end of the bar was a rather distinguished man, his temples were graying, but he had overall dashing good looks.

My heart raced and my mind raced as I walked what seemed to be the unending route to his end of the bar. Not wanting to appear too bold, I sat a couple seats away from him and ordered a "fuzzy navel." Our eyes met in the mirror behind the bar a couple of times as I sipped my drink. He was minding his own business. I suppose he thought I was meeting somebody. I turned and made the first move "Hi, my name is Amber" I said "are you visiting Nashville?"

"Hi, I'm Mike, nice to meet you" he said, "I'm in on business for the week."

"So how are you enjoying Nashville?" I said, not really wanting to appear to bold. "To tell you the truth, things have been so busy that I haven't gotten out of the hotel much, except on business. We closed the deal late today, and I'm leaving in the morning."

This was like a dream come true! He was from out of town, last night in the city! "Well, we can not have you leaving without anything exciting to talk about when you get back!" I said with a wink and a smile.

"I could use a little excitement," He laughed softly as he replied.

I moved down to the next bar stool. "What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Gin and tonic" he replied eying his nearly empty glass.

"Can I buy you one?" I asked, eager to affirm that it was I who was doing the deal making.

"That would be nice." He answered, not missing a beat. "Any strings attached?

"Now what kind of a girl would that make me!" I smiled "No strings, just southern hospitality."

The chitchat went on for just over 30 minutes. I tried to touch his arm or hand throughout the conversation. Strangely enough, I did not have to fain interest. He was witty, charming, well mannered, a perfect gentleman. Finally, the topic got around to the key question. "Are you married?" I asked.

"No, I'm a widower." He replied, "We were married for 26 years before she died. I never could bring myself to remarry."

"Never remarried, you are such a great guy, there must be several women interested!" I blurted out before I realized my impulsiveness."

"To be honest, I guess I just feel a little over the hill. Most of the women I find attractive are quite a bit younger than I am. They are happy to be friendly, but it is clear that they view me more as a father figure, you know I have a daughter about your age." He explained. "It is just difficult."

I was honestly enjoying myself. Or should I say I was honestly enjoying his company. He was different. He was just a man being honest. Not at all trying to get into my pants. He was right, had I met him on any other night, I would have joined the other girls, looking for a father figure to affirm that they were "good girls." But tonight was going to be different, at least if I could help it. Tonight, I was going to "pay back" all the really great guys in my life who were kind to me, who didn't try and get into my pants. I was going to try and make him as happy as he had made the young women in his life.

"Listen, I don't want you to take this the wrong way. But the smoke is getting into my eyes, do you mind if we continue this someplace else?" I asked.

"Well, I have an early flight in the morning. To tell you the truth, I had just come down for a nightcap. I was going to try and be in bed by 11:00, I have an early flight." He added, "It's been really nice to talk with you, and you seem like a very nice woman. I would hate to risk offending you by asking you up to my room, but if you would be more comfortable, we could continue this upstairs."

I did not know if I should be honored for insulted! "Let's get out of here!" I stood, up reached for his arm as he stood. Holding on his arm, as a bride might walk down the isle with her father, we walked out the lounge, every eye in the place followed us. We slowly walked over to the elevator.

He opened the door to the room for me. It was neat, and tidy. "Nice room" I said.

"They all start looking the same after a while" he replied. "But you really brighten the place up!"

"Are you attracted to me?" I found myself asking.

"If I were 20 years younger, I'd give the guys a run for their money" He said smiling.

"Silly, you are only as young as you feel." With that I turned and pulled him close. I lifted my head to look first at his eyes and then his lips and back to his eyes. Then I stood on my toes, moved my head, and kissed him. His arms enveloped me and he held me tightly against his body. He did not have an erection, but what his penis did not say, the fire of his lips did as he passionately kissed me. It was as if he had been storing his passion for a decade.

My fingers found his shirt buttons and I undid them each in turn. We fell into the bed as we kissed. I ran my fingers trough the hair on his chest, he had "just the right" amount of chest hair for me. My pussy was wet. I could not understand why he was having this effect on me. I had never before seriously considered being with an older man, how could it turn me on? Before long, we both were naked.

Let's take a shower I suggested. As we moved to the shower, he paused to take a drink of water. At the time this meant nothing to me, but I know understand, he took a Viagra. Once in the shower he again burst into passion. He washed my hair, my back, my shoulders. He washed my breasts. We kissed. His balls hung lower than the younger guys I had been with, and at the time I was confused as to why his cock was not swollen. Before I saw him naked, I had never seen an uncircumcised penis before.

After what seemed like forever, we got out of the shower. He toweled me off and then as I dried him, his cock came to life. I could not believe my eyes. It seemed as though it had taken forever to get hard, but now that it was erect, he had the largest penis I had ever seen. It was at least 9 inches. Now I have read my share of penthouse letters, and have heard people boast about 13 inch cocks, but as far as I was concerned, 9 inches was enough to nearly have ended the night. It was long and thick. I reached my hand down and grasped his hard cock in my hand.

My fingers could not fully close around it. I must have blushed. "Are you ok?" He inquired.

"Yes" I nodded by head, "it's just, it's just I've never seen one this big before!"

He kissed me softly, as if to say, "don't worry, I've been here before." We moved to the bed and he through back the sheets. Once in the bed, he kissed and fondled my breasts, before moving down to my neatly trimmed pussy. His mouth moved to my pussy lips and his tongue did things that I had never experienced before with guys my age. He took his time. He brought me to an orgasm that made me tingle in places that I never knew I had!

My pussy was so wet, so hot, so eager to be filled that when he finally mounted me, his thick cock slid in without a problem. Had his cock been any smaller I could not have felt it. His trusts were slow and deliberate. I had become little more than jello below him. I came twice more.

His breathing was quickening, His face was flushed, yet he had not came. I kissed him and said "let me be on top." We rolled over and I pumped up and down on his still hard dick.

It was not long before he started breathing still harder and deeper, "Oh my god, my god, yes, yes, yes!" He uttered, his dick pulsed, once, twice and a then a final third time, as he exploded inside of me. I leaned forward and kissed him.

Then I laid my head on his chest. That is when I heard it, his heartbeat was not the "lub-dub, lub-dub" that one expects to hear. His heart was beating like a herd of galloping mustangs on a prairie. Then he gasped, and then nothing. His chest no longer rose and fell with his breathing. His eyes were closed; he looked as if he were happily sleeping.

My mind raced, as the realization hit me that he was either dead or dying. I started to cry, I picked up the phone and dialed "911." I informed the operator where I was and that I thought a man was dying. It was less than 2 minutes later that the door burst open. It was the hotel staff, they carried with them a box. They attached the leads to his body and before my eyes his body convulsed as the automated system did it's work.

"That is when you showed up officer," I said as I finished my story, now sobbing. The EMS had come and left with my passionate partner.

The officer looked at me "If this story does not pan out, if I find out that you charged him for sex, you know you will be arrested! Moreover, if he dies, the DA could charge you with murder. Look, you seem like a nice person, I'm sure that it will be ok. I just want you to know how serious this is."

Well, it turned out ok, he missed his flight back home, but he recovered. He told the officers that I was telling the truth, although I don't think they believed either of us. I didn't intend on keeping in touch with him, but considering the way things worked out, I felt pretty much like I had to.

As for me, I have sworn off older guys. He says that he would do it again "I've got to die sometime and what a way to go" he says. I think he's just kidding, but you never know with guys!

palles
palles
157 Followers