Shoe on This Brother's Other Foot

Story Info
My usual game of scoring white pussy turns upside down.
2.2k words
4.24
16.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
313 Followers

I'm just a brother who has always loved the white pussy. So many white girls just love the idea of getting it from a well hung black stud and I'm more than happy to oblige. I'm especially fond of the round, soft, plump girls who get so hot they sweat just thinking about getting laid. There have even been a few times when their husbands wanted to watch and those were a trip.

Well I'm at a BBQ at a friend's house and meet this white couple. She's a pretty blonde, about 5-3 and 200 pounds with big full round tits and wide flat butt that you just knew was pasty white but still just ripe for the banging. Her husband is a big guy with dark hair, 6-2 and 230 pounds and not buff but he looked strong.

So I'm working my magic to see what's there to be had and I can see Chris, the chubby wife, is into it. And when her husband comes over to join the conversation, Jason is game. He says if I'm up for a threesome we might as well get to their place and get to it.

That suited me so we split.

We got to their place and no setting the atmosphere we go straight to the bedroom. Fine by me, Chris and I help each other get down to skin and get to the bed. Chris rolls onto her back so I kneel next to her head so she can get my balls rolling. And damn she knows how to handle cock, taking the head of my dick in her mouth and going at it.

So Chris is on her back while Jason is between her legs getting her off and good and wet while I'm kneeling next to her head and she has got most of my semi hard 9 inches sliding between her lips. I'm relaxed, taking my time so I can get all the fat round Chris there is to enjoy.

From the way Chris' tits are shaking I can tell her husband is getting her off and I know she's done the job on my cock and it's ready. So I grab a condom and with it on Jason rolls out from between his wife's legs as I slide around to take his place. I thought about teasing Chris' pussy by rubbing the head of my dick around the outside of it but I'm too ready myself and ease the head of my black snake into her pussy.

She is wet and I slide in smoothly and quickly get to pumping in inch by inch. It's a sweet feeling, my dick gliding in and out of a tight white pussy while being pinched between Chris' soft chubby thighs. I take my time to make it last for both of us as I watch Chris' big jugs and fat belly jiggle with every thrust I make into her.

That's when I pause and look past Chris' bouncing fat tits at what the happy couple are engaged in and get a shock. Chris has the head of Jason's dick in her mouth and her fat little hand is pumping the shaft. The shaft of a huge white dick all 11 inches of it.

I know monster cocks aren't exclusive to the brothers but with my nine thick inches I'm always the big man in the room and I was a little stunned that they were even looking for a well hung stud when Jason was such a big man himself.

But I did my best to put Jason's big distraction out of my mind and got back to sticking it to the sweet wet pussy I was slipping my own dick in. I managed to stay focused and was pushing the full length of my dick in and out of Chris' tight snatch. I just love the feeling of going deep and my body slapping into the soft grateful chubby body under me.

Before long Chris pinches me between her thick thighs and that was all I could take so I eased down on top of her, put my arms down around those cuddly thighs and came buried to the balls in her tight pussy.

As I rolled out from between Chris' legs she gave her full attention to her husband's big dick and it didn't take long before Jason filled her cheeks with a huge load. Chris swallowed and flashed a big smile then pulled my head to her fat tits and I eagerly began sucking on those sweet melons. Jason kissed his wife then began fingering her snatch.

Chris was a woman who sure could handle being double teamed. She was squirming and humping her fat butt off the bed as we gave a good going over. Her chubby body shook when she came more than once before we gave her a break to catch her breath.

Chris was sitting up against the headboard with me on her right and Jason on her left and she's deftly stroking a hard dick in each hand when Jason notices me staring at his wife's efforts on his considerable dick. "If you'd like to Davis, go ahead."

I wasn't sure what I was thinking but I knew what he meant and that's when I reached over with my right hand and put it around the shaft of Jason's dick. Even though Chris kept her hand on her husband's dick there was ample room for my hand. I knew what my own cock felt like in my hand but it was a new experience to hold onto another man's. It actually felt good which surprised me a little.

I began moving my hand along the shaft and Chris leaned over to kiss my cheek and said, "Do you want to give it a try?"

This time I knew what she meant and even though I had never wanted to suck cock but for some strange reason I was up for it. So as Jason sat there I leaned over Chris who hugged me and aimed her husband's stiff dick at my face. Not sure of how to proceed I just opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the fat head between my lips.

I didn't know what it was supposed to feel like or how I was supposed to feel but my head was spinning and I was giving head. I was able to adjust my body and neck so I could slide more than just the head into my mouth. I didn't know if I was doing a good job or not but I was getting a little more between my lips. With Chris pumping my own cock in her hand I guess I relaxed and was actually able to work about five inches between my lips.

I was so focused on sucking what I could of Jason's dick what I was hardly aware of was Chris gently probing into my ass with a well lubricated finger. When she was working two then three fingers in my butt she whispered in my ear, "You're doing so good sucking that cock I'm just betting you would like to try it back here wouldn't you Davis?"

It wasn't what I had been thinking but when I realized how Chris' fingers felt probing my ass and wondered what an ass fuck would feel like, especially from a big well hung man I just thought, 'if not now I'll never know'.

So I pulled back and let Jason's dick slide out of my mouth and looking at Chris said, "I'm game."

She cupped my balls and said, "Oh you are going to love it Davis. Now let's get you in position and get one on Jason."

I was going to get on my hands and knees but Chris stopped me and said, "Oh no, on your back, starting face to face is so much better."

So I rolled over and pulled my knees to my chest. Chris sat down with her back to my face as Jason knelt in front of me and Chris worked two fingers in my ass before guiding her husband's cock to my back door.

I let out a scream as the fat head of Jason's cock poked into my asshole, it was an intense quick pain unlike anything I'd ever experienced but it slowly subsided as he slowly pushed in.

More than once I've been accused of thinking with my dick and when Chris started stroking my dick and playing with my balls I didn't feel any pain as Jason pumped more and more of his monster cock in my ass.

At one point Chris turned around to face me and smiling slid forward planting her pussy on my mouth. Doing my best multitasking as Jason continued to fuck my ass I got my tongue working on Chris' snatch.

Having Chris' sweet pussy plastered on my face was taking my mind off the pain but there came a point when I could feel Jason's lower belly smacking against my thighs and his big balls slapping against my ass and it registered with me that he was sticking all 11 inches of his dick up my ass. My eyes teared up at the thought but oh it felt so good to get my ass stuffed.

Finally Jason grabbed my knees and pushed his cock to the balls in my ass before shooting his load. It was great for me so I was hoping he enjoyed it. Chris slid back to my chest and looked flushed having cum several times. I felt Jason putting a condom on my still rock hard cock then he helped his wife to get up on her knees.

Chris eased herself down on my cock and the fat head pushed between her lips. Jason sat down on my thighs and hugged Chris helping her ride my cock. Oh this is the way to truly enjoy fat white pussy, lay back and let that fat girl do the work. It's a delightful sight, my thick black cock sliding into that sweet snatch, that soft white ass slapping against my legs as she pounds down fucking me good. And her husband helping her out, all the better.

I reached forward to run Chris' soft wide white thighs, so much there to enjoy in so many ways. Chris slowed a couple of times as her chubby body shook when she came. But a man can only last so long with that much woman fucking him and into it that much. I reached out and held Chris' wide hips as I shot my load.

I was just about spent but Jason and Chris were ready to keep going. Jason moved up and sat on my chest his cock pointing at my chin looking like it was ready to get hard again. I figured it was only minutes before he moved farther forward and I would be sucking his dick again.

That's when Chris approached and asked Jason to give her a hand. I turned my head to see what she was asking for assistance with. She was fitting into the harness of a 12 inch strap on dildo. As Jason helped her get strapped in Chris looked down at me and said, "You got to tap this sweet pussy twice and Jason got to bang that fine tight ass of yours, it's only fair that I take a shot at banging you hard and deep."

Oh this was some day for me. Jason slid forward and laid his big balls on my lips. Chris took my feet and pushed my legs up until they were forward and tucked them under Jason's armpits. This had me folded up with a mouthful of balls. Chris pushed a couple of well lubricated fingers in my ass then gave my balls a tug before I felt the head of that huge strap on at my asshole.

Chris wasted no time pushing it in and fucking inch by inch of that fat strap on deeper in my asshole. This was a real turnabout, for all the asses of fat white women I had pumped my fat dick into here was one returning the favor stuffing a big one in my ass that her husband had fucked hard an hour before. Davis, I thought, you have entered a new world.

The way Chris was working me I could just tell she had done this before. In and out with long deliberate strokes, going deeper every time, I was in her control. I don't know how long it took, my mind was swirling around in my head but with a firm grasp of my hips I felt Chris' soft fat body slamming into my backside meaning she was working all 12 inches into my ass. From the pounding she was giving my ass I could tell she was taking incredible pleasure in sticking to a big black stud as if to repay all that I done.

When she pulled out I was exhausted and I guess Chris and Jason needed a break too. After we had some wine I ate Chris to get her off then she sucked me off while I did for Jason to get him hard. Then with Chris on her hands and knees I did her from behind while Jason fucked me up the ass. Kind of a reverse Oreo cookie. I had the biggest orgasm I have ever dreamed of when I came.

I haven't quite worked it out in my mind, am I going Bi now or should I just swear off chunky white women find a tall, slender, likable sister and just be a one woman man.

patdown
patdown
313 Followers