Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Billy and the contact team start heading to earth.
13.2k words
4.76
18.6k
9

Part 18 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

I am working on getting the chapters fixed for the first part of this series. Lit.com is being a bit slow which is somewhat frustrating but eventually it will be fixed. As far as this chapter there is going to be more action and personal conflicts not to mention some politics. Oh, and there is (gasp) a sex scene in this chapter.

After I submit this for posting I am going to finish bk 2 c 3 for Ranicke and submit it. That might end up being tomorrow (Monday) so hopefully it will be up sometime the middle of next week.

The last thing I have to say is that there are only a few detailed sex scenes in this series as with my other stories. I find, this is a personal opinion that having a sex scene in every chapter of a story gets boring after a while. I have come across some very good stories that keep getting broken up by one sex scene after another. That makes it hard for me to follow the plot line.

*****

Billy and Satasha spent the next two days in the isolation room till Doctor Jusdean cleared them. They slowly walked back to the rooms they had been using. Once inside Billy sat down and groaned. "I feel better but still feel like a star ship ran me over." Satasha laid down on the couch and rested her head in his lap and he started stroking her fur.

She sighed. "I know Yilly but you will feel better in a few days and by the time you get home you will feel fine." Her eyes closed and she started purring. As they were relaxing the door chimed.

Neither one of them felt like moving so Billy called out. "Enter at your own risk." The fact that he was starting to show a bit of humor indicated he was starting to feel better.

He wasn't startled when Engineer H'Zalon walked in since he had sensed him outside the doors. When he paused at the door Billy waved him in. "Please come in and if you wouldn't mind getting us some c'shar I would greatly appreciate it. I need to take my meds."

H'Zalon paused. "Are you sure I am not interrupting. I know you are still recovering but I wanted to talk to you about the changes we would like to make. Some of it is going to be about the voltage, current, and amps that your electrical system uses. The rest of it is going to be about the actual changes." When Billy waved him in he did so and hurried to get some drinks for the three of them.

Billy took his cup and tossed back a couple of pills and a good mouth full of the drink. He would have preferred coffee but the thought of it made his stomach sort of queasy. "Thanks. Let's start with the electrical system first and with the engines I have I have plenty to use." The Sholan's had finally gotten around to issuing him a set of VR glasses and he pulled them out. "Show me and then explain the symbols you use for electricity and your PIE chart of how you utilize electricity."

The engineer grinned at him. "No trying any sneaky tactics to pick my brain Yim." He had heard of the threats Jim had made to disassemble something. He had a feeling that was one of the reasons they had been moved to these quarters. If he was to bored he might try. Moving him here and allowing him out would give him something to do. H'Zalon pulled up the power requirements needed for the changes that had been recommended.

Satasha shook her head at the two of them. She understood much of what they were saying since it was low level electronics but she didn't want to listen. "Yimmy I am going to go lay down for a while." She gave him a light kiss before going to the bedroom.

It was about two hours later when Jim pulled the glasses off. "I need to go and relax myself. My headache comes and goes and it is starting again." He carefully stood up. "Why don't you come to dinner this evening and after we eat we can talk a bit more." He headed for the bedroom and stripped down and crawled into bed.

Satasha was sleeping on her stomach so Jim draped an arm across her waist and nestled his head on her back. As he was laying there he was feeling a warm surge and flow of power between the two of them. He fell asleep with a contented smile on his face.

Sally and Vangie came into the suite and peeked into the bedroom and had to smile since the two looked at peace with the world. Quietly they closed the door and she leaned back against Vangie. "It has been so long since pappa has looked so comfortable and content. Maybe now they can take out a bonding contract." It still sounded a bit odd to her but she was starting to see the attraction the two had.

She liked Vangie and he was one of the most attentive lovers she had ever had. Right now it was simply friendship and enjoying their time in bed. Having him wash her hair and back had most definitely become something she enjoyed. It still felt a bit odd to be showering with her father and Satasha but nothing like that first day. "We will wake them shortly before dinner time. Till then let them rest. I know the doctor didn't want to let them out quite yet and plenty of rest is mandatory."

Vangie had to smile at her and scooped her up. "Well I guess that means that we need to figure something out to kill some time." He started licking and gently biting her neck and ear. She started giggling and he loved the sound of it.

"Well big boy I am sure we can find something to do." He carried her into their room and as she was laughing he gently tossed her on the bed. "I most definitely think we can find something to occupy ourselves with." His fingers ran down the tabard and opened the seal. Underneath she wasn't wearing anything except for some panties.

She was so different than a Sholan female with the smooth skin and breasts. For some reason she also shaved her groin other than a strip down the front. He smiled down at her and leaned forward and kissed her. "You are a very lovely woman and I am very pleased that you have chosen to spend time with me." He didn't have any illusions about what she might feel towards him. He did like her and was coming to care for her as a good friend. After having thought that he knew that she wasn't ready to settle down unlike her father and Satasha.

Sally wiggled slightly and smiled at him. "See something you like?" She started running his hands through his fur and sighed in contentment. "As I said, such lovely fur and a warm person. I also am pleased to have met you Vangie." As she returned the kiss her hands came up and stroked the fur alongside his face. "My lovely Sholan, how glad art I that thou hast chosen to spend a bit of time with me."

Once in a blue moon Sally spoke oddly but he got the gist of the meaning. "Nay fair lady, tis I who is honored that such a lovely and fair maiden hath chosen to spend time with me." It was hard to speak that way but he knew she enjoyed listening to things like that.

Vangie stood up and stripped his belt and tabard off as Sally did the same with her clothing. Once she was undressed she moved towards the center of the bed so Vangie had some room as well. Just for good measure she stretched and smiled as his eyes roamed over her body. "I think someone see's something he likes. Now the question is if he is going to simply stare or join me in bed."

He snorted at her. "Oh so you want me to join you do you? Well I think I am going to start with the toes today..." Vangie lightly caught one foot and lifted it up and ran his tongue across the bottom of it. When she squealed he licked some more before slowly starting his way up the leg. When he hit the knee he moved to the other leg and repeated the process.

Sally tried as hard as she could not to laugh as he licked her feet and toes. She was almost as ticklish as her father in that area. "You are being a butthead you overgrown cat." As he worked his way up her legs she could feel her body responding. His tongue was long and flexible and Vangie was very skilled with it. As he licked and nibbled he would use the soft sides and then the rough center for a different sensation.

He could feel her relaxing into his ministrations and was pleased. Vangie hadn't been sure how she would react to his doing something different. From her scent she was starting to enjoy it. Her musk was different than a female Sholan but still smelled as sweet. Vangie slowly licked and nipped his way up her legs and could feel her reacting.

When he got close to her groin he altered his path so that he went up the other side of the crease where her leg met her groin.

She moaned slightly since that wasn't where she wanted him. Sally's hands curled in his hair as she tried to direct him where she wanted him. She knew she wasn't strong enough but she had to try. "Oh god, move down and use that lovely tongue of yours." Her back was arching slightly and her hips were slowly moving up and down as she tried to entice him. "Please Vangie don't make me wait." There was a definite moaning in her voice as well as a slight panting as well.

He smiled at her and let out a low rumbling purr. "Tonight I am going to love you the way I would a Sholan female. I have enjoyed doing what you have been showing me. Now it is my turn." Vangie's eyes had a slight glow to them as he looked at her. He kept moving up her body with the licks and nibbles though he avoided her nipples for the moment. Eventually he made it to her neck and pressed his nose to the pulse point and smiled.

"You smell so lovely my sweet human." He worked his way to her lips and gave her a slow kiss. "I am going to make sure you are totally satisfied by the time I am done." She could see a slight curl to his lips as he leaned back a bit. As he was smiling at her he felt her running her hands through his fur on his chest.

"Oh? Is that so? I think we can make sure we are both satisfied." Her fingers were delicately working their way through the fur of his chest and found his nipples. Most human males weren't nearly as sensitive to having their nipples played with. Sally figured it was since the Sholans were covered with fur so it protected the skin. What she found so interesting was how soft the skin was. It was as soft as one or two of the females she had taken to bed.

Yes she had played both sides of the field and enjoyed both genders since each had given different types of attention. She started stroking and playing with his nipples and he started moaning himself. Sally gave him a low chuckle and leaned forward and captured his lower lip in her teeth and nibbled the way he liked it. From him she was definitely feeling a sense of enjoyment of her entire body. He was also enjoying her reacting somewhat as a Sholan would.

Vangie leaned into her nibbling and closed his eyes and his purring increased. Her fingers were still lightly twisting and pulling on his nipples and he could feel his genitalia starting to get ready to descend. He still had some time before he would have to take her or he would be too engorged. If he tried after that it would only hurt her. "You know what I like Sally and don't stop." It was a hard choice between leaning into the nibbling or her playing with her hands.

Sally would have been purring if she had been a Sholan. Her hands roamed down the fur on his chest to the slightly longer belly fur. Knowing that too much stimulation below his waist line would cause him to become aroused to soon she kept her hands above his waist. Her hands slid around his sides and worked their way up his back. She loved the feel of the muscles in his arms and back. "My sexy Sholan. You are starting to drive me nuts so you had better get to work." Her legs curled around his and pulled him close.

Vangie smiled and started working his way down her neck and finally settled on a nipple to play with and she pressed her chest against his mouth. As he was sucking and nibbling on her nipple and the tissue around it one hand started sliding lower. When his fingers gently opened her folds he could feel how wet she was. "Oh my, I think someone is enjoying herself."

Sally started trying to press her groin against his fingers even more. He was trying to drive her nuts and she knew it. "Now be a good Sholan and start moving further south and put that lovely tongue to even better uses." His fingers had started stroking her folds and creases before finding her clit and she almost instantly had an orgasm. Her entire body tensed up and groan of satisfaction escaped her lips even as she was biting her lower lip.

He kept working his way down till he reached her groin and lightly nuzzled her lips as he inhaled deeply. As he was inhaling her scent his tongue lightly flicked out and sampled her juices. Vangie let out a low 'rrrr' of satisfaction at the flavor and he gently licked each fold and finally used the tip of his tongue to stimulate her clit and she came again.

Sally tried really hard not to pull on his hair to hard but when her body tensed up her hands made fists. "Uuunnnngggghhhh, Ahhhhh. G... G... God don't..." She couldn't finish as he brought her to another climax. She felt him roll her over so she was on her knees with her head resting on her forearms. As she was adjusting slightly she felt the tip of his penis start sliding in and her hands were now clenching at the sheets.

Vangie was most definitely ready for her since he had felt his genitals descent from inside. The first erection phase had started and he needed to be inside her before the second triggered. As he gently pushed in he could feel how wet and tight she was. As he was starting to move in and out he ran his hands along her back and enjoyed the feel of her skin against his finger pads. "How sweet thou art."

Both of them could feel the secondary erection start and as he pushed forward she pushed back. Both stayed that way till the finally swelling had stopped. He rested his hands on her hips and started moving again. As he was moving he could hear her moans against the pillow and had to smile.

Sally could feel just how engorged he was. The secondary erection locked them together so the strokes were short. Every time he pushed forward the base would rub past her G spot and she came again. This would happen at least four times before he came. Eventually he did and man did it feel like he had filled every nook and cranny inside her.

They collapsed on their side on the bed and he lightly attacked her ear as he was purring. "Vartra's Bones that was good. I hope you enjoyed it as well." Vangie was definitely panting as he was recovering.

Sally pulled one of his arms around her and wrapped hers over his and curled their fingers together. "You are such an attentive lover Vangie. I have to admit that was different but good god you had me going." As they were laying there slowly recovering a slight smile crossed her face since she had plans of her own for him.

Once he had disengaged he rolled on his back and stretched. As he was stretching he felt her hand sliding between his legs and start playing. "Um, what are you doing?" She had done similar before but not after the bed play.

"It is your turn so lay back and relax." She rolled over and shifted till she was facing his groin. He had mostly slipped back inside but Sally wasn't worried about that. She leaned forward and after parting the fur started licking the opening for his genitalia. The taste was different but not bad at all. As she was licking her fingers were stroking around the opening and she could feel him respond.

Vangie wasn't really sure what to do at that point and wasn't totally sure what she was intending. What she was doing was most definitely stimulating and he could feel the swelling and everything descended. When her lips settled around his penis he tensed up. Her mouth was warm and soft. Her teeth felt different as well and he started lightly thrusting his hips towards her.

Sally slid as much of him inside her mouth as she could and gently ran her tongue around his shaft. He did have a salty flavor much like human males but the rest of the taste was very different. As hard as she tried to take her time it wasn't all that long before he came again. As he did she heard that deep growl of satisfaction from him. "And that was your treat." She lightly licked some of the juices off him and then settled down next to him and rested her head on his chest.

He had to lay there for a few minutes while he waited for his eyes to finish uncrossing. "Sally you can do that anytime you wish." They lay there for a while before he gently nudged her. "I would like a shower if you don't mind." One hand ran down her side and rested on her hip. "I love the smell of you but really don't have the urge to heavily smell of bed play."

She giggled at him and rolled off the bed and then grimaced. "I have to remember to bring a wash cloth to bed when we make love." It was starting to run down her legs and she grabbed her panties and used them to stop the leakage. "Sometimes I have to wonder just how much juices you have." She was giggling and scurried to the bathroom.

He snickered and rolled off the bed a bit slower since he needed the bathroom as well. Eventually they were showered and clean. When Vangie led her out to the living area he could feel a slight tingle building as well. After consideration he decided it was just an after affect of having sex. "I am starving now. Shall we order a meal from one of the restaurants?"

Sally stretched and smiled. "That sounds good and I am feeling too lazy to go and get something to eat." To be honest after the bed play she was feeling entirely too relaxed to go anywhere. At the moment she was planning on curling up with Vangie after they ate and simply enjoy the contact.

About then the door buzzer went off and they gave each other a look since they had no idea who might be there. Vangie opened the door to find the engineer and Z'Marl outside the door. Z'Marl pushed the cart with the food on it into the room. "Good evening to both of you. Yilly told H'Zalon to come up for dinner and we took care of it."

Sally raised an eyebrow and then waved both into the room. "Let me wake them up and they will be out in a moment." As she was heading towards the room Vangie was getting them something to eat. She entered the room and walked over to the bed and smiled. After sitting on the edge of the bed Sally reached over and lightly brushed some hair off her father's face.

She sat there for a moment and relaxed as she looked at how contented he looked. Satasha also looked very comfortable and content. "I am so happy for you pappa. You nave another lady to love and care for now." Sally reached over and gently stroked Satasha's hair before finally waking them up.

"Pappa food is here as well as H'Zalon and Z'Marl. Time to wake up and eat." She gently shook him to wake him and he smiled before rolling over and looking up at her.

"I am glad that you are finally coming to terms with Satasha's and my relationship." He winked at her as he rolled over and tickled Satasha lightly. She twitched and started yawning.

Satasha rolled over and draped an arm across his waist and licked an ear. "Hey you two, she yawned again and sniffed the air. Oh yummy, food and you had fun didn't you Sally?" She smirked at her as she stood up and started dressing.

Billy ignored the comment Satasha had made and started getting dressed as well. "Thank god my stomach is feeling better. I can actually sniff without starting to look for the anti-vomit pills." He finally stood up and gave Sally a good hug and wrapped an arm around her as they walked out.

"Good evening to both of you and that smells wonderful." He walked over to Z'Marl and gave her a good hug and a light kiss. "If you keep feeding me this way I might be forced to toss over Satasha for you." He winked at her and then moved over to the table.

Satasha growled at him and then poked him in the side. "Just for that you are going to be sleeping on the couch tonight." When Billy turned and pulled her close she couldn't help but purr. She could feel just how much he loved her. She could tell that he cared for Z'Marl as well but nothing like he cared for her.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers