Shona's Summer Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

"Oooohhh fffuuuucckkkkk, yes Jane... I love his cock. It feels so fuckin' good!" she exclaimed in reply. Shona leaned down, kissing Jane, her hips still thrusting backwards to fuck Geoff even harder. Jane could hear the slapping sound of Geoff's hips against Shona's firm arse each time he thrust into her. Slap, slap, slap, the sound added to the intensity, reminding Jane of the hundreds of times that Geoff had taken her from behind. Slap, slap, slap. Jane could almost feel Geoff's thick cock pounding her cunt with each sound, filling her tight tunnel.

Shona buried her head into Jane's chest, her face sucking her firm tits. Geoff pounded her tight cunt harder and harder, his hips slamming against her arse. Her cunt began gripping his cock, squeezing it as it slid in and out. Shona's cunt began to quiver, gripping and releasing the thick tool deep inside her. Geoff's pounding drove her face harder into Jane's breasts, Shona's mouth open, tasting the sweat glistening on their surface.

"Ooohhhh gggddddd!" Shona screamed as she came again, her orgasm exploding through her shuddering body. She greedily sucked on Jane's tits, fucking Geoff's cock harder and harder. Her juices were flooding out of her, running down her thighs. The heat of her cum was stimulating, adding to her excitement. Geoff kept pounding against her arse, plunging his cock deep inside her. She could feel him filling her, stretching her walls. She held on to Jane, feeling her warmth on her. Geoff pulled out of Shona as she collapsed onto Jane, wrapping her arms around her. The two women kissed each other, each rubbing their tits against the other, increasing the stimulation to their bodies. Geoff lay next to Jane and Shona, caressing their wet bodies. Shona could hardly move, her body trembling in Jane's arms. She loved the feel of Jane's body on hers and of Geoff's hands lightly sliding over her flesh.

Jane looked at Geoff and he knew what she wanted. "It's my turn, daddy," Jane cooed, rolling Shona to the side. Shona just lay there, looking at the two lovers embrace, their arms wrapped around each other. She lightly slid her fingers over Jane's firm arse, feeling it tighten several times. "Is daddy still hungry?" Jane giggled. Geoff answered by pulling Jane onto his face, his tongue tickling her lips.

Jane cooed loudly as Geoff sucked on her lips. He could already taste her juices, the sweetness he yearned. He groped her arse, rocking her against his plunging tongue. Jane squirmed more and more as he sucked and ate her muffin. "Ooooohhhhh gggdddddd Geoff!!!!" Jane screamed as she rocked her hips, fucking her husband's tongue. Geoff attacked her cunt hard, going from eating to fingering and back. "Oooohhhh, does Daddy like mommy's muffin? Ooooohhhhh ggddddddd!" Jane screamed louder.

Geoff squeezed her cheeks, pulling her pussy hard to his mouth. She could feel herself lose control of her actions, her hips bucking and rocking uncontrollably on Geoff’s hungry mouth. After letting his cock rest a while, Jane began stroking his rod, her fingers playing with the head. Shona watched the tool grow hard in Jane's hand, becoming the thick cock that had just fucked her so well. Shona's fingers began toying with her cunt, sliding in and out of her wet tunnel. Shona stroked his cock with Jane, her pussy becoming hot again with desire. She straddled Geoff's chest, rubbing her pussy on him. Jane leaned against her, pressing her firm tits against her back. Shona moaned as Jane cupped her breast, playing with her hard nipple.

They stroked Geoff's cock together, making him hard once more. Shona played with the meat, like it was a new toy she just found. Jane rocked her hips harder against Geoff's mouth, feeling his tongue deep inside her.

"Go on baby," Jane whispered to Shona, "Go ahead and fuck him again." Shona turned to her friend, her love for Jane growing ever deeper. She kissed Jane, slipping the hard cock into her soaking wet pussy.

Shona's cunt was so sensitive and sore from her earlier pounding that she had to slide it in slowly. It hurt, but felt so wonderful. Jane and Shona rocked on Geoff together in time, his cock plunging deep into her cunt while Jane rode his tongue. The rubbing of her tits on Shona's back was driving Jane mad with passion. Geoff grabbed her firm arse, pulling her hard to his mouth, sucking and eating her juices. Jane could feel her body shaking wildly, her orgasm building to a high point. Shona held Jane's hands to her tits, rocking her hips back and forth, fucking his cock more than she imagined. Jane rubbed Shona's clit as she fucked Geoff, bringing her to yet another orgasm. Geoff rammed two fingers deep into Jane's cunt, fingering her hard and fast.

"Ooooohhhhh fffuuuucckkkkk!!!!!!!" Jane cried, fucking his fingers hard. A torrent of cum flooded out of her, covering Geoff with her sweet juices. He sucked hard, taking all he could, her cunt fucking his mouth and fingers still. Shona's body suddenly froze, tensed rigid as her next orgasm climaxed through her shuddering body.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh Gggggdddddddd,.fffuuuucckkkkk!" Shona cried out, grabbing her tits in her hands as she came again, her cunt gripping Geoff's hard cock, squeezing the hard shaft. They fell forward onto Geoff's legs, breathing deeply, trying to catch their breath. After a few minutes, they rolled off of Geoff, giggling like schoolgirls again, caressing each others’ beautiful bodies. Geoff had to use all his willpower to keep from cumming many times just then. He was ready to finally experience the pleasure that he had give these two incredible women.

Shona, exhausted, lay on her back, as Jane slid up her body, letting her tits drag across Shona's belly. They rubbed their tits together, their nipples shooting bolts of electricity through their bodies as they ground their pussies against one another. Geoff crawled behind Jane, kissing her arse, rubbing her firm cheeks. Jane moaned as she knew what was about to happen. Geoff rubbed the thick head of his cock up and down her lips, the head pressing into her tight muffin.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh!" she cooed as Geoff pushed harder, the thick head spreading her lips as it entered her tunnel. "Oooohhhh ggggdddddd," Jane groaned, pushing back against his forward thrust. Jane could feel her cunt being stretched as Geoff began to thrust harder and harder. She loved the feel of him from behind, his cock able to rub against her clit more easily and the idea of just pure sex, not seeing the man fucking her. She moaned louder, her cunt being torn by the pounding from Geoff. Geoff grabbed her by the waist, pulling her hard against his thick cock, driving it even deeper into her. Shona groped and kneaded her tits as only she and Geoff knew how, driving her wild with lust. Geoff pounded her cunt hard, slamming his hips against her arse again and again. Jane felt his cock throbbing inside her, her cunt gripping his shaft as he slid in and out. Whenever Geoff's hips slammed against her arse, Jane ground her mound against Shona's cunt, rubbing her sore lips even more. Shona attacked Jane's firm tits, wanting to return the pleasure that Jane had given her this wonderful night. Jane's nipples became even harder in Shona's hot mouth, shooting bolts of electricity through her.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh ggggdddddd, Geoffffff, fuck me, fuck me hard!" Jane screamed, her orgasm about to explode. Geoff slapped her arse, thrusting again and again, driving his hard thick cock deeper and deeper into her. She was ready to cum when Shona bit her nipple, sending her over the edge.

"Ooohhhhh gggdddddd!" Jane cried, pulling Shona's face into her firm tits. Geoff pounded her quivering cunt several more times until he let himself go.

"Oooooohhhh, Jane," he cried as his cock throbbed and jerked inside his young wife's cunt, filling her with his hot seed. Jane felt his cum hitting deep inside her cunt, filling her with his warmth. She squeezed her muscles around him, milking his throbbing cock of all its life. Her body tensed, then shook violently as she came again and again, her juices filling her tunnel, mixing with her husband's before flowing out. The mix of their cum ran out, down onto Shona, warming her clit and lips. Shona reached down between her legs, rubbing the creamy juice into her, wanting to feel his seed deep in her cunt.

Jane fell onto Shona, exhausted, with Geoff on top. He quickly rolled to the side, not wanting to crush his new friend and lover. Jane kissed Shona, caressing her beautiful face, before sliding to the other side of Geoff. Both women snuggled with him, one on either side. They lay there in silence for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of their passions. The room smelled of sex and there wasn’t a dry place on the bed, but they didn’t care, being in each others’ arms was all they needed. They each drifted off to sleep, their bodies drained of strength. They slept soundly, feeling the comfort of the other’s beating heart.

The next morning, Geoff awoke to find that a note from Jane, saying that she had gone to the shops. Geoff looked over at Shona who was just beginning to stir. He leaned over, kissing her gently on her cheek. She opened her eyes, smiling at Geoff. "Where's Jane?" she asked. Geoff told her that she had gone shopping and would be back in about an hour. Shona slid over to him, resting her head on his shoulder, her breasts pressed against his side. She slid her hand down his side, onto his belly, down between his legs. She felt him stirring, becoming harder in her grasp. Even though she was sore, she wanted him again, but this time she wanted to feel his cum filling her inside. She and Geoff made love that morning with him cumming deep inside her. When Jane returned from the shops, she kissed both her lovers knowing that they both were happy.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers