Shona's Summer Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

"Ooohhh, Geoff," Shona moaned, "Jane was right. you do eat pussy like a woman!" Shona was almost laughing from her excitement. Jane had got her aroused earlier, but had not finished the job. Now Geoff was finishing what his young wife had started. He rubbed his face into her, driving his tongue deeper and deeper into her wet tunnel. Shona rocked back and forth, trying to fuck his hard tongue. Geoff curled his tongue, stiffening it, driving it into her.

Shona was letting her emotions run wild. With one hand, she groped one of her breasts, squeezing her nipple until it hurt. The pain, mixed with the pleasure of Geoff's mouth was too much. When Geoff began sucking and biting her swollen clit, she arched her back, exploding in a massive orgasm.

Her cunt contracted again and again, flooding Geoff's mouth with a sea of her hot juices. Geoff grabbed her arse, pulling her hard against his mouth, drinking and licking all he could. Wave after wave of electricity raced through her shuddering body.

Shona screamed in ecstasy as she came again and again, drenching her lover's face with her juices. She was breathing hard. She fell back onto the bed, her breasts heaving up and down, her nipples jutting out.

"Ooohhh fuck, Geoff," Shona said laughing, "that was incredible!" Geoff smiled. He loved pleasing Jane, and now he loved pleasing Shona. "Now its your turn," Shona said seductively.

She straddled Geoff, rubbing her large, sensitive tits over his chest. Geoff moaned as his hands squeezed her firm globes. His cock was hard, pressed against her mound. Shona slid down his belly, letting her tits surround his thick cock. She pressed her tits together, trapping his throbbing cock between them. She slid up and down, fucking him with her tits. Whenever she could, she flicked her tongue over the tip of the head, adding to his sensations.

"Damn, Shona... you're so good!" he groaned. Geoff sighed with pleasure, watching his cock disappear between her large, fleshy globes. Shona was glad, wanting to take care of Geoff as he had taken care of her. Her hands fell from her tits and, dropping her head, she swallowed his thick cock in one move. Geoff groaned with pleasure as she bobbed her head up and down, feeling the head rub deep in her throat. Shona loved to give head, to feel a man's thickness inside her mouth. She pursed her lips around his shaft, feeling every vein and shape of his cock. She could feel him throbbing, jerking in her mouth.

Shona continued sucking him longer than usual. She could tell how much he enjoyed it and that he would tell her when he was ready to fuck her. She slid her fingers down her belly to frig herself while sucking his thick cock.

Shona let his cock pop out of her mouth. She kissed the thick shaft, working her way down to his balls. She played with his sac until her mouth took his balls from her fingers. Geoff moaned loudly, his cock jerking up and down in her fingers.

"Ooohhh gggddddd, Shona, you're driving me crazy," Geoff said, his hips bucking up and down. Shona knew he was ready... she certainly was.

"I want you to fuck me hard, Geoff," she said, "I have to feel you inside me." Geoff pulled Shona up to him, his cock slipping between her wet lower lips. She wiggled her arse, pressing the thick head of his cock into her quivering cunt.

"Ooooohhhhh fffuuuccccckkkkk, Geoff!!!!!" Shona screamed as Geoff pulled her down onto him, his thick cock stabbing deep into her cunt. "Ooohhh yyyeeessss!!!" she cried. Shona was in no mood to start slowly, she wanted to be fucked hard and fast right away. She rode his cock with abandon, rocking her hips back and forth. Geoff reached up, grabbing her large, bouncing tits, squeezing them until they almost hurt.

Shona was moaning loudly, her hips rocking hard on Geoff's thick cock. She felt her orgasm building inside her, her body shaking uncontrollably. She wanted more but couldn't hold back. She let herself go, releasing another torrent of cum onto Geoff's body. Geoff pulled her to him, thrusting harder and harder into her, keeping himself from cumming too soon. Her cunt squeezed his cock, gripping it, as if trying to keep him inside her.

Geoff let her settle down before pulling his wet cock out of her tight cunt. He smiled at her, flipping her onto her belly. Shona looked back at him as he lifted her arse.

"I have wanted your arse all week, Shona," Geoff said, rubbing her cum over her tight rear hole. Shona cooed as he pressed his finger into her tight rectum.

"I've been waiting for this too," she said, wiggling her arse against his fingers. Geoff slid one then two fingers into her, sliding them in and out. Shona felt herself lose control again. She pressed back against his fingers, feeling them dig deep into her arse. "Oooohhhhh ffuuuccckkk, Geoff..." she cried, "Fuck my arse, please fuck it!!!!"

Geoff pulled his fingers out, rubbing his thick cock with the juices from her cunt. He pressed the head against her puckered entrance, spreading her cheeks with his hands. Shona moaned as he pressed harder, the head forcing its way into her tight tube. She buried her face in the pillow as Geoff pushed hard, plunging his cock deeper into her tight arse.

"Ooohhh fuuuckkk... you feel so big in my arse!" Shona screamed. Geoff thrust again and again, filling her back passage with his thick cock. She was stretched wide, his cock pounding her hard.

Ooohhh ggddd, Shona!!," Geoff moaned, thrusting hard, his hips slamming against her. Shona felt his balls slapping on her enflamed lower lips with each thrust. Geoff fucked Shona hard, pounding against her arse. The emotions that had built over the past two weeks were finally allowed to come out. Shona reached back, rubbing her clit and cunt with her hand as her head was being driven into the bed. Geoff reached under her, fingering her cunt together with her fingers, his cock pounding deep into her tight arse. "Oooohhh fuck, I cumming!!!!!" screamed Shona. Her body became rigid, then collapsed as her orgasm exploded through her body. She felt her cunt squeezing, forcing her juices out onto Geoff and the bed.

Suddenly, she felt Geoff's cock jerk hard as it erupted inside her. She felt his hot cum slamming against the walls of her arse, filling her with his heat. Geoff's cock throbbed again and again, filling her with his seed, warming her insides. Shona felt her sweat running down her forehead as her juices ran down her legs. Geoff collapsed on top of her, then rolled to the side, still inside her tight arse. They lay there, her back to his, his hands groping her large tits, toying with her nipples. Slowly his cock began to soften and slipped out of her arse.

Geoff held her close to him, her hands holding his against her chest. They lay there for a while, motionless, trying to catch their breaths, basking in the afterglow of what had just occurred.

Geoff kissed Shona on the back of the neck, sending shivers down her spine. They both wished that Shona wasn't about to leave, wishing that she could stay longer, even permanently. They cuddled together for a long time, not saying anything, but speaking volumes.

Later, they heard the door open and heard Nina call out. Shona turned to Geoff, her eyes and smile wide. "I might never leave this bed," she laughed, calling Nina to the bedroom. Nina walked in, surprised at seeing Shona on top of Geoff and Jane nowhere to be seen. Nina wasn't sure what to say or make of the situation. Shona laughed, patting the bed for Nina to sit. She sat up, letting the sheets fall away from her body, her breasts, beautifully hanging in front of Nina. Shona was fond of her friends' baby-sitter and she felt more than a little ups set when Nina, still standing in the doorway, shook her head turned around then went to attend to a just awoken Leah.

Shona looked down at Geoff, smiled, then kissed him with passion. She then got up, grabbing a short robe and scampered through to the other room to be with Nina and Leah.

Shona walked into the nursery, smiling at Nina on the floor with Leah. Nina looked beautiful and sexy no matter what she was wearing. Her clothes seemed to fit her body like a glove, showing all her curves and lines.

Shona and Nina had become very close over the last couple of weeks and there was an uneasy sadness in the air today. Shona's robe fell slightly open as she sat on the floor with Leah and Nina. For the next half hour, they played with Leah, hardly saying anything to each other. Finally, Shona broke the silence. "I know you're sad that I am leaving, but I feel as if there is something else wrong, Nina. Please....talk to me," Shona pleaded, not wanting their last day together be bad. Nina took a deep breath, then looked up at Shona, her eyes watering.

"I don't understand how you could have betrayed Jane like that, sleeping with Geoff while she was gone. I can't believe you did that!" Shona smiled, resting her hand on Nina's thigh, glad that it wasn't something else bothering Nina.

"Nina, Jane knows I was with Geoff. Even when she is out, she knows and WANTS Geoff and I to be friends and get along together."

"But not like that!!!" Nina interrupted.

"Yes... like that," Shona replied. "Have you seen anyone in love as much as Jane and Geoff?" Nina shook her head slowly. "And Jane and I are closer than two friends ever can be. We have always shared our secrets, our lives, even our boyfriends in school. Jane and I love each other so much that we want to share the things that give us the greatest pleasures. And Jane loves Geoff so much that she wants to share him with me and me with him, too. Even when Jane isn't there, she is with us."

Nina looked up and smiled a little, beginning to understand the closeness between Jane and Shona. "And am I a toy to be shared too?" Nina asked in a worried tone.

Shona looked at Nina, realising that she had forgotten how innocent and naive the girl was. Shona leaned to Nina, kissing her gently on the cheek. "Oh no, love..." she said comfortingly, "you are much more than that. you have made this holiday very special and wonderful." She pulled Nina's hair gently away from her face, looking deep into her eyes. "I was going to ask you tonight, but I will ask you now... I want you to come visit me in Ireland on your next break from school and spend some time with me at my home."

Nina looked up, a smile coming slowly to her sad face. "Don't say that just to pacify me, Shona, please." Shona smiled, taking Nina's head in her hand, pulling her to her lips, kissing her deeply. Nina opened her mouth slightly, allowing Shona's tongue to slip into her waiting mouth. They kissed for a few moments until Leah began patting their legs. They broke their embrace, smiling at each other. "I really do want you to come, Nina..." Shona said softly, "and I will hold you to it, too."

Geoff walked into the nursery and smiled at the two young women as he bent down and scooped up his daughter. Leah cooed and smiled as he held her in his strong arms. "I have some errands to do before tonight, ladies. I will take Leah with me, Jane should be home soon." Geoff smiled, knowing that he was giving Shona and Nina some time alone. He turned, walking to leave the house. Shona and Nina watched him walk away, both admiring his physique and shape in his jeans. Geoff didn't notice their stares, busy playing with Leah as he took her to the car.

After the door closed, Nina and Shona looked at each other and laughed, both realising that they both were thinking the same thing about Geoff. "So how IS he in bed?" Nina asked.

Shona looked puzzled, "I thought you, Jane and Geoff had been together in Australia."

"Oh no..." Nina replied, looking slightly shocked, "Jane had sort of mentioned it, and one time I actually saw them together, but although I've been with Jane a few times, I have never been with Geoff. And I never would have without Jane first," Nina answered. "Well... actually..." Nina giggled, "I have fantasised about him, especially after Jane hinted about getting together." Shona smiled, thinking that tonight might be a special night for Nina.

"Have you fantasised about me?" Shona cooed, leaning against the couch. Her robe was loosely tied, her large, firm breasts exposed nearly to her hard, erect nipples. Nina looked at her, smiling, letting her eyes soak in Shona's beautiful body. The short robe just barely covered her neatly trimmed pussy. Nina answered by leaning down, kissing her way up Shona's shapely legs. Shona moaned softly as Nina slid her tongue and mouth up the inside of her leg, sucking on the back of her knee, then continuing up her inner thighs. Shona spread her legs, giving Nina more access.

Shona's hands gently caressed her breasts through the robe. The silk just added to the friction on her sensitive nipples, causing her to take deeper breaths. "Oooohhhhh God, Nina," She moaned as Nina slid her tongue up her thigh, until she reached her lips. Shona instinctively grabbed Nina's head, pulling it harder to her pussy.

Nina flicked her tongue up and down the protruding labia, sending wave after wave of electricity through Shona's trembling body. Nina wanted to please Shona more than anything. She and Jane had taught her about being friends with another woman, about loving other women and about sharing. She pressed her tongue deep into Shona's cunt, wanting to taste her essence. Instead of the usual softness, Nina noticed that her lips were stiff and kind of crusty. At first she imagined that it was from Jane and Shona playing together earlier but there was a different taste. Nina suddenly realised that she was tasting Geoff from that morning. The thought of sucking and eating Geoff's cum from Shona excited her.

Nina attacked Shona's cunt with increased fervour, her mouth gnawing and actually munching on Shona's lips. Shona was going wild with Nina's new-found excitement. She felt Nina's tongue digging deep into her pussy, sliding over her g-spot. Her hips bucked and she squirmed with glee as Nina sucked and ate her quivering cunt.

"Oooohhhh God, Nina!!!!!! Oooooohhh fuck!!" Shona screamed, holding Nina's head hard against her. Nina devoured her pussy, licking and sucking the mixture of Geoff's and Shona's juices. Shona grabbed her breasts, pulling on her hard, sensitive nipples, her body overloading with pleasure. She squeezed her tits hard, mixing pain with the pleasure that her sexy, dear friend was giving her. "OOOHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK... I'MMMMMM CCUUUUMMMIIINNGGGGG!!!" Shona screamed, her body arching back, then exploding with a massive orgasm. Her thighs tightened, holding Nina's head in place, not wanting to let her move her mouth.

Nina kept up the attack, her tongue reaching deep into Shona's tunnel. She licked and sucked the hot juices that were flooding from Shona, wanting to drink it all. Shona's body shuddered as orgasm after orgasm burst in her body.

Running her fingers through Nina's hair, Shona held her head hard against her, lost in the haze of the pleasure. After a few moments, she pulled Nina's head up, looking deep into her eyes. Shona's breathing was erratic and deep, her breasts rising and falling, the robe had fallen off to her side. She looked at Nina, feeling a warmth and love she thought had only been reserved for Jane. She pulled Nina up to her, feeling her breasts pressing against her own. They kissed deeply, passionately, Shona tasting her juices on Nina's tongue. They held each other tightly, their bodies becoming one.

Nina felt Shona's hands tugging at her T-shirt, her nails gently digging into her back. She lifted her arms, letting Shona pull her T-shirt off. Nina sat there, straddling Shona's hips, her large breasts encased in her bra, exposed to Shona's staring eyes. Until she met Jane, and then Shona, Nina would have been embarrassed having someone looking at her like this. The few times that she had fooled around, and the even fewer times she had made love, she had kept the lights off. Now she enjoyed the way that Jane, Shona, and even Geoff looked at her; knowing that they cared for her personally, and that her body was just something extra, something to enjoy, while enjoying being with that person.

Shona slid her hand's up Nina's sides, cupping the sides of her breasts. Her hands caressed her breasts, her fingertips sliding into the cleavage formed by her bra. Nina, slowly slid the straps off her shoulders, letting her globes fall into Shona's waiting hands. She felt her breasts being gently squeezed and played with, sending bolts of electricity through her body. Nina closed her eyes, letting her lover have her way with her body. She felt a warm tongue circling her hard nipples then lips pursing around one, sucking it into a warm mouth.

Nina sat there, gently rocking her hips against Shona, giving herself totally to her. Shona could hold back no longer. She buried her face into Nina's breasts, sucking and biting the soft skin, her hands squeezing her flesh. Nina let out a coo as Shona bit and pulled on her erect nipple. She pulled Shona's head into her tits, loving the pleasure she was getting and giving. She rocked her hips back and forth, her jeans grinding against Shona's bare skin.

Shona could take no more... she pushed Nina onto her back, her fingers grabbing at the snaps to her jeans. Nina loved the feeling of her fingers against her belly, knowing what was about to come next. Shona unzipped the jeans, pulling and tugging at them. Nina lifted her bum, letting her jeans slide off more easily. Shona tossed them to the side, looking down at Nina's incredibly sexy body. Nina had that youthful firmness in her body, a body that any model would die for. Shona looked at her lying on the floor, enjoying the moment before taking the next step.

Shona lay down next to Nina, her breasts pressed against her side. She kissed her, her hand cupping her breast, rolling her hard nipple between her fingers. Nina moaned with pleasure, letting Shona take her wherever she wanted. She held her breath as Shona's other hand slid down her belly, her finger slipping along her lips. She felt Shona's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, toying with her.

"Ooohhhhhhhh," Nina groaned, grabbing Shona's hand, forcing it deeper into her pussy. Her breathing deepening in response to Shona's loving touch. Shona plunged her fingers deep into Nina, sending a wave of ecstasy through her trembling body. "Oooohhhh... yeeesssss!!" Nina moaned, bucking her hips up and down as Shona pumped and twisted her fingers inside her. She felt her body shudder, as a wave of small orgasms raced through her, aching her back. Her pussy squeezed around the fingers plunging deep into her cunt. She grabbed at her tits, squeezing them hard, adding to the immense pleasure overtaking her.

Shona slowed her fingering, letting Nina relax for a few moments. She brought her hand to her mouth, sliding the cum covered fingers into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," Shona moaned, licking her fingers, "I want more of that." She slid down Nina's body, her breasts dragging against her belly until she reached the trimmed patch of hair. Shona flicked her tongue over Nina's lips, teasing her. Nina squirmed, moaning as Shona plunged her tongue deep into her pussy. She shook her head back and forth, groping her large breasts, her orgasm building inside. Shona grabbed Nina's bum, lifting her pussy to her hungry mouth, grinding her tongue up and down her slit.

Nina was still the quiet type, not as vocal as Jane or Shona, but becoming more so with time. She groaned, begging Shona softly to eat her, almost embarrassed by her demand. Shona smiled at her innocence, grinding her face harder against her cunt. Nina began bucking her hips, trying to fuck the tongue that was giving her so much pleasure. Her hands, not even covering half of her tits, squeezed and groped her flesh as her orgasm reached its peak.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers