Shondra's Revenge

Story Info
A middle-aged black woman tries a white man.
7.7k words
4.56
116.8k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swirlguy
swirlguy
22 Followers

This is the first story I've written since graduating high school over 10 years ago, so I'm sure its full of errors. Constructive feedback is always welcome. This is a work of pure fantasy and in this fantasy world no STD's exist, therefore no condoms are used. That being said, I fully support safe sex. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Part 1

Shondra

Tonight was the night. Shondra knew her marriage was in trouble. The fire that had once burned between herself and her husband was slowly flickering out. Damon barely even fucked her anymore, and when he does fuck her, it seems like a labor to him. I guess that's what 15 years of marriage will do.

He just didn't seem that interested in her. As she looked at herself in the mirror it made her insecure. At 36 years old, Shondra was never one of those bombshell knockouts, even in her younger days, but Damon used to always make her feel special. She stood 5'9 and she weighed 174 lbs. She was a bigger girl, and her build was thick, but she liked her curves. They filled out her body nicely and gave men something to grab onto. Maybe Damon thinks I'm too fat these days!

Shondra's hair hung down past her shoulders in jet-black curls. Her nose was broad and flat, with large nostrils, but it fit her round face nicely, as did her big, plump and luscious lips. Her smile was big; bright white that showed a noticeable gap between her front teeth. She had beautiful smooth and very dark skin. True ebony. Growing up, her cousins used to tease her because of how dark she was. She was insecure about her skin until she was about 17, and boys seemed more interested in her tits than her skin. Her tits were big; 34DD big, which made them sag when not supported by a bra. She had large, and very dark areolas. Her charcoal nipples were thick, and stuck out a few inches when erect.

Her ass was even bigger than her tits. Shondra loved her ass and she couldn't understand why Damon didn't. These days big booty's were all the rage, but Damon was indifferent. Shondra's booty was large, that's for sure, but damn near perfect in her opinion. Round and plump that jiggled nicely when she walked; accompanied by a nice pair of wide hips and thick thighs. Shondra had put on an extra 15 lbs lately and it seemed to all get lodged in her butt. She had to buy new clothes because the old ones just wouldn't fit anymore.

Recently, since Damon wouldn't fuck her anymore, Shondra had been pleasuring herself more than ever. Growing up, she never really explored her sexuality much, and was always a little reserved in the bedroom. But since her situation has changed with Damon, Shondra has been exploring herself a little more lately and has been really enjoying it. When it was time to pleasure herself; she liked to lay on the floor and watch herself in front of the closet mirror. She'd play with herself by rubbing up and down along the outer folds of her pussy, working it slowly at first and then getting faster, starting at the bottom of her pussy folds, then finding her way up to the clit. When her pussy would get nice and slick with her warm juices, she'd insert her fingers into her moist slit, spread her dark lips, and get a good look at her hot pink center, loving the contrast between her dark outer skin and her pink inner folds. Lying on the floor with her back arched and her fingers deep in her pussy, she'd pump in and out vigorously until her juices would run down her thighs and between her cheeks, the warm pussy juice coating her butt-crack and booty-hole. On her back, with her legs in the air, she'd spread her large cheeks so she could see her glistening asshole. The past few months Shondra has been getting extremely turned on by the thought of ass play, but has been apprehensive of bringing it up with Damon. He seems so turned off by her; she'd been stymied by thoughts of rejection. And she's way to prudish to explore such a taboo all by herself.

Standing in the dressing room at the lingere store, she felt more than ever, that tonight had to be the night that she won her man's affection back.

This hot little number is sure to get his fire burning.

Shondra left the mall and was driving home early from work to prepare for tonight. It was 2:30 pm and she didn't expect Damon to be home until 6:30 pm, as he likes to grab a few beers with his boys after working. That would give her plenty of time to get the house ready for the special evening she had planned. As she pulled up to the house, Shondra's heart sank. Damons white Lexus was parked in the driveway. He must be home early, was Shondra's first thought. But then she noticed an unfamiliar red Volkswagen Jetta parked in her spot. Who the fuck is in my spot! At once, Shondra new why Damon hadn't been interested in fucking her lately; He's fucking some other bitch!

Shondra drove past the house and parked a few doors down, not wanting Damon to hear her car. I wanna catch that cheatin' motha'fucker in the act! She carefully closed her car door and snuck around to the back of the house. The backdoor was unlocked, and Shondra gently opened it. As she entered the kitchen, she could hear Damon and the other woman fucking.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me with that big dick. Ohhhhhhh YEAH, ahhhhhhh, that's good, right there, don't stop, uhhhhh, don't ever stop fucking me with that big black dick! Ahhhh, this white pussy owns that fat black cock! Its my dick and that cunt wife of yours better not be getting any of it!"

"Nah baby, this dick is yours, wifey don't get it no more. Only you get this dick baby, only you. "

Shondra couldn't believe what she was hearing! Not only was Damon fucking another woman, but he was fucking a white woman! She sat there and listened for a minute longer, not wanting to move.

"Take this dick baby, take all this dick!"

"Awwww yeah! Fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with that big black dick of yours, awwwwwwwwww, I love it, yeah, its my cock, don't you dare share it with anyone, you hear me?!"

Shondra pulled out her iPhone and turned on the camera, she wanted evidence of Damon and his new lover. Peeking around the corner, she could see the door was open to their bedroom, and from the reflection off the closet mirror she could see Damon was lying on his back, and his skinny, blonde headed, fuck buddy riding him in the cow-girl position. As Shondra filmed them going at it, it occurred to her that this woman was the complete opposite of Shondra. Where Shondra was a very dark chocolate complexion, this woman was a very pasty, milky white. Shondra was thick, with a big, voluptuous build, fat titties and a huge apple booty, this woman was rail thin and had small perky breast and an ass that was flat and almost shapeless. Shondra had never used the kind of language this white woman was using in the bedroom though, and she could tell Damon was turned on by it

Seeing all she needed to see, Shondra silently slipped out the back door. She thought she'd be more upset than she was actually feeling. She was pissed, that's for sure, but a sense of vengeance seemed to be fueling her and keeping her emotionally in check. If she gave into her emotions now she'd be a wreck. So instead, she drove to her girlfriend Tanesha's and told her all about what she just heard and saw, even letting Tanesha watch the video on her phone.

".....that dirty, no good, lousy cheatin' piece a'shit! And with a white slut too! Damons a fool, look at that pasty, nasty-ass, white bitch....she ugly! And too skinny! She look like she hasn't eaten for weeks!" Tanesha was trying to make Shondra feel better. "Bitch gotta nasty mouth too!"

"Girl, you probably talk just as nasty when you're fuckin'!" Shondra said.

"I'm worse," Tanesha smiled.

Tanesha was Shondras best friend. They were the same age, 36, and had been friends since high school. Tanesha was more hood than Shondra.....loud, tattooed, opinionated, and could turn on the ghetto in a heartbeat. She was still single, and Shondra knew why. She was a slut, and no one man could hold her interest for long. Where Shondra went to college, Tanesha got a job at the strip club. And at 36, she still looked good enough to work the pole, and she did, every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. She was definitely an eye catcher. Tanesha stood 5'5 and probably weighed 145. Like Shondra, Tanesha had a gorgeous booty. Her waist was much smaller than Shondas, and so were her tits, so her ass stood way out to anyone looking. And Tanesha still dressed like a stripper too, with tight tops that squeezed her tits together and skirts that would ride up so high, that every time she got in and out of a car, you got to see what color panties she was wearing. Her hair was worn in long bleached braids and her long nails were always acrylic. This week they were a different combination of bright colors, some orange, some pink, some green and they came to sharp points at the tips. Her skin was a little bit lighter than Shondras, but not much. Shonda was a beautiful dark chocolate, and Tanesha was a very sexy coffee brown. Her features weren't quite as large as her best friends, but she had a pair of big pouty lips that could curl up in a sneer whenever she disagreed with you and her almond shaped eyes always looked accusing. Today she was wearing bright red lipstick and her bluish mascara complemented her eyes. Basically, Tanesha looked like a complete bitch and a total slut, and Shondra absolutely loved her.

"So whatchu gonna do about his cheatin' ass?" Tanesha asked.

"I already texted him the video and told him to get the fuck outta my house and take all his shit with him! I'm through with Damon! He fucked up major!" Shondra responded.

"That's my girl!" Tanesha said. "You know what you should do...?" Tanesha asked with a devious smile, but before Shondra could answer, Tanesha said, "you should make your own fuck video with some big dick'd white boy and send it to Damon. That would show him to fuck around!"

Shondra thought about it for a minute before answering back, "I don't know Tee, what guy, white or not, is gonna wanna fuck me. I've gained over 15 lbs recently! I feel like a slob. I've never been this heavy in my life!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch! You sexy! Anyone but Damon would wanna jump all over that big ass," Tanesha shot back. White boys love big black booty too! Trust me girl. You jus' need a little confidence that's all!"

Shondra thought about it some more. She did know the perfect white guy. Having never given it any thought before tonight, there was this one guy at the gym, Kyle, that she always ran into, who was a very good looking white man and was always extremely nice to her whenever they spoke. Their conversations were always short and sweet, but he never failed to smile and say hi. Thinking about the possibility of fucking this stranger started getting Shondra excited.

"How do you know white guys love big booty?" Shondra asked.

"I've fucked a few!" Tanesha said nonchalantly, "and they always seem to obsess over my ass. I've never had my ass licked like the lickin' this one white boy gave me. They nasty when it comes to that shit!"

Shondras pussy instantly heated up at the thought of her asshole getting licked. She'd been fantasizing about that for months but Damon never even came close to putting his tongue there. He barely even wanted to lick her pussy. Shondra hoped Kyle liked to lick pussy and just maybe he'd lick her ass too. Either way, she was gonna fuck someone and get it on video tape to send to Damon, that much she was sure about.

Kyle

It was Monday and Kyle was at the gym again. He was always at the gym. He liked to stay in shape, but sometimes he came out of sheer boredom. Seven months ago Kyle won the state lottery jackpot totaling 24.4 million dollars, after taxes. Not having any family or anyone to share it with, Kyle didn't know what to do with it. He thought about investing it but didn't know where to start. So he stashed it in his bank account, found a nice apartment, and went on living a modest lifestyle. No one had the slightest clue that he was a millionaire. At 32 years old, Kyle was in the best shape of his life and since he didn't have to work at a job, he spent most of his time working out. He stood 6'0 tall, weighed 165 lbs, had sandy brown hair, blue piercing eyes, a strong square jaw, and a nice pair of abs. Today was squats day and he was headed to the squat machine when a familiar face walked up to him. He smiled as his heart skipped a beat.

Shondra was a beautiful black woman. Ever since Kyle could remember, he had been attracted to dark skin. In fact, his first porno featured a pair of black woman that he'd jerk off to whenever he had the chance. These days he only jerked off to black or interracial porn and even had a blog dedicated to beautiful, dark skinned, woman. As Shondra approached him he could feel his cock pulse. Shondra was wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants that perfectly shaped her hips and thighs; and he couldn't wait to catch a quick peek of that huge booty when she left. That ass is out of this world.

Kyle had fucked plenty of black girls in the past, but Shondra was different. She was a bit older, thicker, and darker than the other black woman he'd been with, and that really turned him on. But as he remembered, she was married. He'd seen the ring on her finger before and even though he'd tried to flirt with her in the past, she never seemed interested, and they'd each go on their way.

"Hey Shondra!? I haven't seen your pretty face around for a while, how are you?" Kyle flirted.

"Hey baby, I'm good. I was hopin' I'd see you here." Shondra flirted back.

Kyle's cock instantly started getting hard. Did she just flirt back with me? As they chatted, Kyle could feel a different vibe between them. The conversation wouldn't stop and she was laughing at all his jokes, touching him softly on his hand and arm, and even occasionally licking her big sexy lips. He also noticed she wasn't wearing a ring today.

Shondra asked Kyle if he could help her with her squats and he quickly obliged. He couldn't believe it, lucky again seven months later. He watched Shondra, and gave her a few pointers as she was doing her set, but mostly just watched. When she'd squat down, he thought her yoga pants were going to rip right down the middle! Her ass stretched them out so much they looked like too big black balloons getting ready to pop. He could even see her thong panties wedged between her cheeks as the thin black material stretched out when she'd squat. His cock was rock hard and he didn't even try to hide it.

"Looks like someone likes what he sees", Shondra smiled as she noticed his bulge.

"Seriously, Shondra, sorry for being candid, but you have one amazing ass," Kyle gushed.

"Aww, your sweet baby, but I think it's gotten a lil' too big. That's why I'm at the gym, I need to work some of it off," Shondra said with a smile while giving here big, meaty ass a little jiggle.

"No fucking way!" Kyle cried. "Your butt is perfect just how it is, don't you dare try to lose it. You'd be breaking my fucking heart."

"Well if you like it this way," Shondra said giving her ass a light tap, "what do you say you and I go grab a bite to eat? I'm starving!"

Shondra and Kyle continued their playful conversation at a near by restaurant, a few blocks from the gym. Over appetizers, Shondra told him all about her husband. Kyle couldn't believe what he was hearing. Some idiot actually cheated on this woman! She was gorgeous to Kyle and he just couldn't fathom a world were this woman wasn't enough for any man. He loved the bigger, more exotic features of her face. She was perfect to him; with her large, prominent forehead, thick nose, wide set nostrils, pretty almond eyes, and full succulent lips. He loved her smile too, gap and all. He couldn't stop staring at her stunning face; she had a natural beauty that he just couldn't ignore.

By the end of their lunch date, it was clear to Kyle that he was going to get to fuck this beautiful African queen. Shondra came clean to him about her and Tanesha's plan to seduce him, take him back to her house and video tape them having sex so she could give Damon a taste of his own medicine.

"Don't take this the wrong way Shondra," Kyle said, "I've wanted to fuck you the very first time I seen you at the gym, but why the need for revenge? Why don't you just leave that dumb ass husband of yours and call it good?"

"Oh, I've done left him, but he shamed me in my own bed, and those things I heard that other bitch say to my husband, I mean, he let her say those things, so now I wanna little payback. I'm too proud 'a woman to let sumthin' like this go," Shondra said matter-of-factly.

Shondra

Tanesha was right, white men really do love big black booty. The things her and Kyle talked about really got Shondra excited about tonight. Kyle told her all about his love of black women and how he was going to worship her and never again make her feel unwanted. It made Shondras pussy throb.

Is this for real? Damon always made her feel special, but this white boy is takin' it to a whole new level. And he's fucking rich! Why would this single, handsome, white rich guy want this overweight, middle-aged, average looking black woman? He's said he's fucked other black women before, so I don't think its some sort of experiment. I think he genuinely likes me! Shondra put her hand down her panties and felt her moist pussy. This white man was making her feel 17 again!

Shondra told Tanesha all about her and Kyles date. "A millionaire, you lucky bitch! Maybe I need to steal his ass from you," Tanesha teased, "you know I could!"

"You wouldn't dare, bitch! I'll whoop that skinny ass," Shondra said, only half joking, "you know I could."

"Don't worry girl, I got plenty of my own sugah' daddy's, I'll let you have this one. But, I am excited about tonight. I can't wait to film all that nasty shit! Im'a be the next hot porn director, what-what!!" Tanesha laughed.

The plan was for Kyle to come over to her house tonight with a nice, new camera for Tanesha to shoot the video. Shondra cleaned up the house and took down all the pictures of her and Damon except the large one in the living room. She wanted to look into his eyes as this white boy ravaged her. She was going to enjoy this.

Tanesha told her she had to make sure her pussy and ass were perfectly clean. "You don't want this white boy goin' down there smellin' your dirty ass do you? You gotta clean it good, take a soapy finger and put it in your asshole and make sure there's no shit up there! If that ass is clean, that white boy gonna be in heaven!"

After cleaning up, Shondra stripped down and got into the shower. She scrubbed her pussy, even using some shampoo to clean all her pubic hair. She was going to shave, but Kyle had mentioned during their lunch conversation that he liked the natural hair down there, so she decided to leave it. She then used lots of soap to suds up her ass; not wanting to miss a spot. She enjoyed spreading her large cheeks to get her booty clean; taking a soapy finger and rubbing it around her asshole. It made her pussy instantly ache. She took a deep breath, let it out, and slowly stuck her finger up her ass. It was the first time she had ever felt something in her ass before and she absolutely loved it. Not wanting to explore too much, she slipped her finger out and rinsed off.

As Shondra was getting ready she heard Tanesha come in.

"Hey girl, I'm up here," Shondra shouted down.

Tanesha came up the stairs and Shondra instantly knew Kyle was going to love her. Tanesha was dressed to impress. She wore a short red dress with a bright blue flower pattern on it that barely covered her booty. Her beautiful blonde braids flowed down her back and over her shoulders. Her make up was full-blown porn star style, with blue eye shadow and red lipstick. She wore large hoop earrings, fishnet pantyhose, and a pair of gold stiletto heels. Shondra started feeling a little insecure, and Tanesha had to calm her down and build up her confidence.

swirlguy
swirlguy
22 Followers