Shoplifting

Story Info
Natasha shoplifts panties.
1.2k words
3.92
38.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha and I were walking down Moenckberg strasse window shopping. I kept one eye on Natasha as she walked. Well...more her legs; her short white skirt flounced and bounced, as she walked. The tops of her tanned thighs burst into view for a tantalizing few seconds before being covered up again by the fall of the soft material.

The tan that she had been working on all summer had made her skin a light golden brown, it almost didn't look natural.

Her tight pink top didn't help to divert my attention either; I had just the right view to look down her top, the straps and tops of her cups poked out of the top of her shirt, as they pushed her golden boobs against her chest making lots of cleavage. She had died her shoulder length hair fluorescent green, in celebration of summer, I kept hoping that it would glow in the dark, but that never happened. Combined with her green eyes she looked even more pixyish than usual.

AtH&MãNatasha decided to go in and see what they had. As we browsed around looking at all the different clothing items, we gradually made our way to the lingerie section, the center piece of this section was a display of silk panties and bras with the Hamburg shield in the middle. Natasha was very excited to see these, as we had been looking for something unique to take back to the States with us. So she found a panty and bra set in her size and took them into the changing booth.

When she came back out, she just had the bra with her. "I'll just go with this," she said with a wink, as we walked over to the cash register to pay. As we went over I noticed Natasha walking a little weird; she was pressing her thighs tightly together, I asked if she was alright, she replied that she was fine.

After we made our purchase, we went back outside to find nighttime had grown while we were inside. So we made our way back down the main shopping section back to the train station.

As the train started up back towards home, her arms rise above her head then fall back down to her sides in an enormous yawn. Sliding down the seat of the chair, she leans her head back, resting against the head of the chair, as her dainty, green painted hands, smooth out her short skirt and front.

"Hmmm, that's better," she purrs, licking her lips. Smiling like a Cheshire cat, her had creeps slowly down to the bottom of her skirt and starts pulling it up.

Suddenly her eyes see something behind me. She jumps in her seat and pulls her skirt back down, glowing bright red as a pretty conductor asks us for our tickets, a little flushed, we showed her our University IDs which act as trains passes.

After she leaves, Natasha starts giggling uncontrollably for a minute, "that was close!" she gushes. Taking a deep breath, she tells me to keep a look out for anyone coming up behind her. Again she slowly raises up her skirt, to show me her naked pussy.

My heart jumps at this, "Since when did you stop wearing underwear?" I teased.

She just sticks her tongue out at me in reply. She reaches between her pussy lips and pulls out the silk pair of panties from the store, a soft moan escapes her lips as she does!

Grinning she slips the panties all the way out, and puts them in my hand. They're soaked with her juices, I bring them up to my nose, they're over flowing with her scent.

"OK, now its you're turn, "Natasha said with a Cheshire Cat grin.

"Huh?"

"I want you to masturbate, right here, while I watch!" she said, leaning in, so no one could possibly hear. With that she leaned back in her seat, watching me expectantly.

My heart started beating even faster, I thought I was going to have a heart attack, I looked around and told her to keep a look out for me, she nodded eagerly. I slid forward in my seat and unbuttoned my jeans, sliding the zipper down slowly. Wiggling a little bit I opened my fly wide enough that I could pull my underwear down and take out my cock. I heard her gasp as I did, I looked up to see her staring greedily at my cock, as it jumps in time with, my now racing, heart beat, licking her lips in anticipation.

Slowly, very slowly, I began to slide my hand up and down, feeling it growing with each beat of my heart. I was already semi hard from watching Natasha's little display, not I was swelling up to my full 5 inches. I kept looking around to see if anyone had noticed, but the nearest person was two seats down, and in the same isle as us. I jerk forward, hard, as the first wave a pleasure came over me. I knew it wouldn't take long to come, it was my first time in a public area, with people around.

The pleasure was getting to be too much, I was bucking my hips, slightly, trying to hold off the inevitable. Suddenly, I gasped, heart doing Olympic level gymnastics; The stewardess was coming!

I nearly had a heart attack, I pulled my jeans back up, but my fingers were shaking so much I couldn't do the zipper up, Natasha kept telling me to hurry up.

It was no good, the stewardess was at the couple just before us. Natasha leapt off her seat and sat down on my lap. Her pussy lips were wet, and were nestled right over my swollen cock. She wiggled on top of me, easing my cock into her with her hands and smoothed her skirt out over her legs, and crossing them, so no one could see anything.

We both followed the stewardess with our eyes as she passed. We had already shown her our passes so she wouldn't check again. She simply smiled at us, lingering a little longer than necessary, I thought, then we were all along again.

As she passed us, and went into the next section, all the tension and anxiety gushed out of my body, and I slumped back into my seat. "That was close."

"I know, exiting wasn't it?' Natasha gushed, wiggling her tight little butt into my cock, "well, now that I'm hear, I might as well enjoy it," she cooed, looking at me over her shoulder, her green eyes filled with excitement.

"Be careful, we don't want you getting pregnant," I warned, patting her tummy.

She just grinned back and blew me a kiss as she turned around and began, clenching and unclenching her vaginal muscles, moving her hips up and down slightly in beat with her Kegals. I pumped up and down as best I could, matching her rhythm. Soon I was coming, and had to bite her neck gently to keep from moaning. By that time, our stop had come up. Natasha stood up, let her skirt stay ridden up as she turned around to help me, zip up. As I stood up, we kissed for a minute before getting off the Train and over to where the buses were.

"I can't wait to see what you do with those panties when we get back," I whispered to her, squeezing her ass.

As I said those words, she stopped dead in her tracks, she turned to face me, her eyes wide in shock, "Oh no! My panties, we forgot them on the train!"