Shoplifting is a Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That big-dicked boyfriend of yours must have been really frustrated, seeing how you can't even handle this little thing," Rufus scoffed, watching Muffy attempt to keep her lips going up and down the head of his cock.

It wasn't the first time a woman had struggled with his thickness, but this girl was really fighting it. Somehow, her clumsy attempts at sucking his cock were so cute that it made up for the fact that she was doing so badly at it.

"Enough of that shit," Rufus said after her teeth raked his tender glans once too often. "Get up on the table."

"Can I - we?" Muffy said, pointing toward the condoms on the table.

"Go ahead, but I don't think you're gonna have too much luck with them."

Muffy went over to the table, her little pale butt wiggling nicely as she went, and after she opened the foil with her teeth she came back over to Rufus, kneeling down before his thick stump, which still sparkled with her saliva.

"Never put one of them on a man before?" Rufus asked, enjoying watching her trying to slide the sheath over the fat head of his cock.

"Yes, I have," Muffy sniffed, and then gasped as the latex tore when she did manage to get it started down his cock.

"Got another one," Muffy said, getting to her feet and returning with the second one, eying the swollen cock that swung in front of him with a cautious glare.

"You ought to consider," Rufus said just before the last condom ruptured before it even got the the swollen ridge of the glans, "that you ought to get Magnums next time, seeing as all your boyfriends have real big dicks."

"Can we?" Muffy said, pointing toward the store.

"Let you steal some rubbers?"

"No, I'll buy them," Muffy said. "I swear."

"That door is locked," Rufus said. "It stays locked too. Nobody can get in or out, and you running around out there would trigger the motion detectors. We go out the back when we go. Either you with me or you with the police. Now make up your mind. Get up on the table or get dressed and wait for the cops."

*****

Chapter Five: Decisions.

Muffy walked slowly over to the table, and Rufus reached under her arms and eased her up onto it, noting the perfect height it was going to be by the way her pussy lined up with his cock.

"Let's see what we've got here," Rufus mused, his hands coming up to gently caress Muffy's breast buds, and her pea-sized nipples were stiff even before his fingers touched them.

"This feel nice?" Rufus asked while his middle and index fingers, along with his thumbs, tweaked the tiny tits while Muffy's chest heaved with her frantic breathing.

"Let's see what we have down here," Rufus thought aloud, and when his hand slid down to the smooth delta, he felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Damn, that feels strange," Rufus said while sliding his hand up and down her smooth mound. "Girl your age don't any hair down there?"

"Waxed," Muffy said in a choked whisper.

"Really?" Rufus asked. "Why you go do that?"

"Dunno," Muffy said, shrugging her shoulders while her body quivered. "We all do. My friends."

"Not a real good reason," Rufus opined just before sliding his finger inside of her hairless opening. "I like a woman that looks like a woman."

"Oh!" Muffy cried out as Rufus slid his fat index finger into her, and as he slid it all the way in they both gasped.

"You're so tight," Rufus exclaimed as the tight opening clamped around his digit. "And wet too. You're liking this, aren't you Muffin?"

Rufus reached down and took his semi-erection in his hand, stroking it a couple of times to bring it fully back to life, before bringing the fat head of his manhood up to the opening of her pussy, rubbing the crown along the channel and making the head shine with her wetness.

"Damn," Rufus gasped, the sight of that black cherry colored cock against that pale white skin making him a bit light-headed.

Rufus continued to stroke the tip of his cock up and down the lips of her pussy, and just before he put himself inside of Muffy, he glanced up at her.

Her tear-streaked face was also looking down, but as he listened to her whimpering, somehow it all felt so wrong. Rufus had managed to avoid situations like this in the past, even though they had been possible from time to time, and now, with the girl's formerly arrogant and snotty attitude having been replaced with the broken and terrified teenager before him, it all felt wrong.

"Get dressed," Rufus snapped, pulling himself away from the girl. "Get out and don't come back in this store again."

"What?" Muffy said with a sniffle.

"You heard me," Rufus said. "This ain't me. I don't do shit like this. Go home, and stop stealing."

"Mr. King?" Muffy whispered as Rufus went over and took her neatly folded blouse and shorts in his hand and brought them over to the girl still perched on the table.

"Here," Rufus said, handing her the clothes while averting his eyes, trying not to look at the naked teenager.

Muffy took the clothes and threw them on the floor before grabbing Rufus by the shoulder and pulling him toward herself.

"Don't you want me?" Muffy said, her hand reaching down and grabbing his now-flaccid cock, pulling at the rubbery tube hard.

"Not like this," Rufus said, feeling his cock surge in her hand.

"I want you like this," Muffy said, starting to rub the head of his cock up and down her pussy just like he had done to her.

His cock now hard again, Rufus looked into her pale blue eyes, and while she nodded encouragement, he felt her pull him inside of her. Pulling wasn't going to do the trick alone, as it took Rufus leaning hard towards her before his cock popped inside her tender opening.

Muffy screamed as his cock slammed inside of her, the thick member burrowing into the tight membrane until his balls slapped into her crotch. He started thrusting into Muffy fast and hard, and she grunted with every penetration, falling back onto the table.

On her back, Muffin's tiny breasts completely disappeared, the sight of which he found disconcerting, so Rufus pulled her back to a sitting position. Muffy was now upright again, and when she wrapped her legs around his ass, they began slamming themselves together as hard as they could.

"OMIGOD!" Muffy cried out, and that one word became a mantra - a aalmost frantic repetition of the word, as she wrapped her arms around his sweaty shoulders and hung on for dear life.

Her teeth sunk into his collarbone as her pussy clamped down around him, and after she came she began scratching and clawing at him, imploring him to keep going.

"Harder," Muffy whimpered. "Faster."

She was in some kind of a zone, and Rufus found himself unable to resist, and even began to find himself getting caught up in it as well. He lifted Muffy up like she was a rag doll, and as he crouched his thighs he let her bounce up and down on him while he walked her over to the wall.

He moved her against the wall, a little harder than he meant to, because a picture fell off the wall when her back hit the surface, but Muffy not only didn't mind, it seemed to inspire her.

Now they were both grunting and tearing at each other like they were possessed. The wall shook every time Muffy banged up against it, and Muffy screamed as she came again a few minutes later, her body shivering as the aftershocks ripped through her body.

Muffy was almost totally limp in his arms, and she kept her own arms around Rufus as he carried her back to the table, his back starting to feel the effects of an activity that up to a few minutes ago had been a thing of the past.

They had gotten a little carried away with it all, judging by the pictures fallen off the wall, not to mention the scrapes all over Rufus from Muffy's fingernails, but while Muffy was now contrite and limp in his arms, Rufus was still hard.

"Cum for me," Muffy said, her mouth covering his, and as their tongues met and dueled she repeated it.

"Want to feel you cum inside of me, Mr. King," Muffy said, and the way she reacted everytime Rufus slid in and out of her, he knew that she was probably even more sore than he was, so his stroking became slower and gentler.

"That's nice," Muffy said. "So big and thick inside of my tight pussy. Want to feel it when you cum."

If her sweet pussy wasn't enough, her words were certainly making his orgasm imminent, but Muffy's mouth was what pushed Rufus over the edge. Her mouth was all over his neck and shoulders; licking up the sweat from his neck while smothering him with kisses, and even lifting his arm to nibble and tongue all over his armpits while he moved his cock inside Muffy with almost imperceptible movements.

"Cumming!" Rufus grunted as he felt his nuts tighten just before his cock erupted inside of Muffy, and she jumped each time his cock spasmed.

"Ohh!" Muffy groaned, either from the feeling of his cock jumping or from the sensation of his seed spurting deep inside of her, and they held each other tight until he finally stopped cumming.

They stopped embracing and looked down as their bodies came apart, gazing at the sight of his slowly deflating cock still half-buried inside of her pussy, with the formerly pale delta now a ruddy pink.

They both let out little gasps when his spent organ finally fell out of her, and after it did they watched as his semen started to ooze out of her and down to the table, causing Muffy to shiver.

After a minute, Rufus helped Muffy down to the floor by grabbing her under her slippery wet armpits, holding her when her knees buckled at first, and he let her use his shoulder to lean on as she put her panties on. After she got dressed, the dishelveled teenager looked nothing like the kleptomaniac debutante he had met about an hour ago, but she looked a whole lot nicer to him.

"Well..." Muffy said, and Rufus nodded as he watched her put her purse together again, brushing her hair before turning back to face him.

"You don't need a lecture from me," Rufus said as he led her to the back entrance. "But you might want to get help for this damn habit of yours. Stealing stuff that you could buy 100 times over - it don't make sense."

"I know," Muffy said. "Maybe next time I won't be so lucky."

Rufus was surprised when she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek just before going out the service entrance, certainly walking a little differently than the way she had come into the store, but still probably just the same in all of the other ways.

Going back to the security room, Rufus shook his head at the mess they had made in the heat of the moment, and now wishing that he had made her stick around to help clean it.

"Just as well," Rufus said aloud to himself. "If I spent any more time looking at that girl, who knows what would have happened?"

*******

Epilogue:

"Son of a bitch!" Rufus exclaimed, slamming his hand on the counter just before running out the door to apprehend the shoplifter out in the mall.

The woman was waiting for him over by the fountain in the courtyard, and Rufus slowed to catch his breath as he approached her.

"Girlie..." Rufus snapped before the woman cut him off, pulling the sunglasses off that she had taken off the display and put on, just before strolling out the door with them.

"Muffy," she reminded him while biting her lip. "Or Muffin. That's cool too."

"Muffin, I told you not to come back here again."

"You're right," Muffy pouted. "I was bad, and I deserve to be punished."

"I'm not fooling around," Rufus said as he led her toward the drug store entrance. "This has got to stop."

"Repeat offender," he told the manager, who shook his head at the brazen teenager before going back to closing the store.

"You realize what I have to do this time?" Rufus explained as they walked the length of the store.

"I think I do," Muffy said. "You're going to take me in the back and threaten to call the cops. I'm going to get upset and then you'll tell me you'll let me go if I do things to you."

"You think so? You thought wrong," Rufus said as he fumbled for the key to the security room.

"Then you'll make me empty my pocketbook, and you'll see the condoms in there. I got Magnums this time so they will fit on your fat cock, and if the way you were looking at my ass last time is any indication about how much you liked it, you're going to need them."

"If you wanted to be with me again, why didn't you just say so?" Rufus spat, pushing Muffy inside the room and slamming it shut behind them.

"Oh, a little rough tonight, huh Mr. King? I like it that way, but you already know that, even if I didn't know that about myself before last week with you," Muffy cooed as she continued to talk while undressing. "I suppose I could have done what you said - just went and told you I wanted us to fuck some more, but where's the rush in that? This way is so... wicked cool and nasty. You like it too. I'll bet you're getting hard already just thinking about it."

"I started to let the hair on my pussy grow, see?" Muffy asked, smiling while rubbing her hand over the barely visible peach fuzz that had grown in a compact triangle around her sex over the last week, and then bringing his hand down there to inspect the light down. "Just for you."

"Add this to the bill too," Muffy said as she held up the tube of lube that she had grabbed on her way to the sunglasses. "You're gonna need it, because if you think my pussy was tight, wait until you try and stick that fat cock of yours up my poor little bottom later!"

*******

thanks for reading

12