Shopping

Story Info
You excites your husband on a day out shopping.
1.3k words
4.37
45k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We travel to the City of Bath fairly often, sometimes staying overnight if we drive, or by train if only for the day shopping. We have had several arousing experiences there so I thought I'd relate this one for your pleasure. Although the content is very mild in comparison to other stories it is a true account.

As this is my first submission I will be very interested in any feedback.

I never know what to expect on these days, sometimes you will be on a mission to just shop till you drop, other days you just love to tease me and anyone else who gets in your path.

This day we had spent the morning just shopping which was followed by a slow liquid lunch in a bar overlooking the river Avon in the warm sunshine.

I began to assume it was going to be one of those "off" days and was quite disappointed, so brought the conversation around to clothes and complimented you on what you had chosen to wear that day, hoping that flattery may have some effect.

You were wearing an ordinary white cotton shirt and white bra, over tight cotton trousers, which sank deep into your crotch.

As we were ready to leave you excused yourself and went to the ladies room to refresh your makeup as I sorted out the bill.

You came back sounding quite excited and said you had a proposition for me. You told me your bra was now in your bag and said that if I shopped for a little longer you would undo your shirt buttons, one every half hour starting right now. I was now suddenly very interested in shopping and replied something like "Make it two to start and I'll shop all day"

The game was on, you still looked fairly conservative at this time but when you bent to pick up your purse, a fair bit of cleavage could be seen, immediately arousing me.

We called at a bookshop first and just browsed along some of the fiction. Not too exciting but the expectation of what was to come was very stimulating. Next was a fashion store we browsed around and saw a little red top. It's kind of hard to describe but it was made from a very silky fabric with a high neck in the front and was crossed over low in the back.

I persuaded you to try it on, so you proceeded to the changing room and pulled over the curtain. A few moments later you came out; the material clung to your body like a second skin, sexily outlining your breasts and even exaggerating your erect nipples. ("We have got to buy this top" I thought).

After modelling and turning for my approval, you had a mischievous look and told me to wait a moment and went back in the cubicle. You then emerged with the top on back to front. The crossover barely covering the edge of your areolas on your highly visible breasts. Your boobs jiggled as you walked out of the cubicle across the shop and I was in heaven as you proceeded to walk around looking at other garments.

The fabric was so loose and thin it kept letting your excited nipples escape. I know this was primarily for my benefit, but several others definitely watched as you nonchalantly pulled the fabric back to place. You looked so natural, as you walked around, openly flaunting yourself, browsing the other garments on sale.

The sales assistant who was probably mid 30s commented on how sexy the top was when worn that way and that she wished she had the confidence to wear it like that. Now I was in really aroused, especially when I could see that the shop assistant was showing quite an interest in your behaviour.

You then returned to the cubicle and put your shirt back on and left another button undone for my pleasure. As we paid for the item the assistant certainly noticed your manner of dress because her eyes glanced down to the gap formed by the open buttons on your shirt several times. I was excited as I knew you were, and beginning to think that the assistant was also getting aroused having seen your sensual hard nipples exposed in the shop.

This I think was confirmed when she presented the bill; she held it at right angles to the edge of the desk, manoeuvring you so that you had to turn slightly to sign, allowing her another unobstructed view of your exposed breast inside your shirt. And I know you love admiring glances from men and women.

Outside the shop you told me that the assistant had been making a lot of eye contact with you and then smiling while glancing down to your breasts. Just speaking of that moment was extremely erotic for us both.

Next we passed a shoe shop and you said you wanted to see a pair of high-heeled shoes in the window. You told me not to bother coming in, and just wait and watch from the street. The assistant offered to help and you bent down to point to the shoes you wanted to try. The shirt just gapped open in the shop window. From outside the window I was delighted to see most of your breast exposed to the nipple and you could easily be seen as people walked past. Several people saw this exciting episode including an older gentleman who just stood there watching and then wandered around the shop as you were attended to, I didn't know whether you had noticed him at this time but I was certainly aroused as he sauntered around the shop, trying to inconspicuously look inside your blouse. The shoes were not what you wanted so you thanked the assistant and returned to the street.

As you left the shop, I quickly moved down the street ahead of your so I could watch you approach and see what was visible to others. You walked down towards me slowly browsing the shop windows. The older guy was now watching you intently and stayed almost to your side watching your reflection as you window-shopped. When you realized that he was watching you, you held his gaze through the reflection and undid another button to allow him a better peep at your breast. He stared for a moment. But when you smiled at him I think he got a bit embarrassed and went away, not knowing what else he could have seen if he had stayed.

I impulsively bought your some flowers and approached you as a stranger would; telling you that you looked absolutely gorgeous and a real turn on.

We loved every second of it, just like horny young lovers. We walked a little along the river where we had a bit of fun and I took a couple of photos for my private collection. Then on to the station to catch the train.

This was the best bit; you were really turned on at this time and undid the last two buttons of the shirt as we walked up the steps to the station platform letting your shirt gape completely, your bare breasts totally exposed for a few moments until we arrived at the platform to wait for the train. On the platform you kept your arms folded most of the time and only allowed your shirt to gape open when you deliberately moved your arms to look in your bag, allowing a selected few, unobstructed views inside your shirt when approaching you at the right angle, most smiled or winked but said nothing, Once on the train you had to button up as you felt it was not appropriate as kids may be passing. We spoke lovingly of the days events on the way home to keep our state of our arousal for the evening at home.

I'm still turned on when I remember every detail of that day.