Shopping

Story Info
Young woman is accosted at the shopping centre.
1.3k words
4.02
70k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I don't know why it happened to me. I'm just your average person. I'm reasonable pretty, definitely no super-model. Actually, no sort of model at all. I look nicer than the before photos but not as good as the after ones. Like I said, average. Pretty face, I think, anyway, nice hair and a reasonable figure. Age-wise, all I'll say is that I'm on the right side of twenty five.

I wanted to get a few things from the super-market so I'd just jumped in the car and gone. My hair was in a pony-tail, no make-up, just wearing tights and a Sloppy Joe top. I was going to the supermarket for a few groceries, not a man.

So I managed to find a parking spot amongst a zillion other cars and rushed inside. It looked like it might rain at any moment and I wanted to be back home before the rain actually started. I picked up the things I needed and then it was back to the car.

I've got one of those infuriating passenger sensors on my front passenger seat, and if I put too many packages on it I either have to fiddle with the belt and clip it or listen to the passenger seat-belt alarm sounding off all the way home. I've got into the habit of dumping my stuff on the back seat.

It was just starting to rain when I reached the car. I was opening the door when there was a flash and a bang of thunder that made me jump and the rain started to come down quite heavily. I just stuck my head in the back of the car while I quickly dumped the groceries, and then things went slightly off track.

I went to back out of the car so I could dive into the driver's seat and there was someone behind me. Whoever it was, they were deliberately preventing me getting out of the car. What was worse, the son-of-a-bitch started groping me. I kid you not. Middle of the car park in the pouring rain and some asshole wanted to go the grope.

His hand just closed over my pussy and he started feeling me up, rubbing and squeezing. I let out a yell. Who wouldn't? For my trouble I got this whacking great slap on the bottom and some advice.

"Shut-up. Nobody wants to hear you yell. Not that there's anyone around. They're all cowering inside or in their cars, waiting for the rain to ease up."

With that the man went back to his groping, getting a really good feel. To my extreme annoyance he reached up inside my jumper and unhooked my bra. I told him what I thought of that and got another slap on the bottom. No-one wanted my opinion, he said.

So there I was, bent over the back seat of the car while this guy alternated between playing with my pussy and feeling my breasts, making several crude comments as he did so. My breasts are perfectly adequate. If he wants larger one then he can go and finger a cow. As a matter of fact, I wish he would. Then he wouldn't be feeling me.

There was nothing I could do except wait until he finished amusing himself and wandered away again, and he damn-well knew it.

I let out another squawk (and got another slap on the bottom) when he suddenly grabbed my tights and pulled them down, together with my panties. Now he was really playing with me. Kicking my ankle until I parted my legs a bit more, he proceeded to check out my pussy thoroughly. I managed to swallow a scream of fury when he parted my lips and started probing inside me. I could feel his big fat fingers sliding in and out, and it was infuriating.

"You like that, don't you," he said triumphantly. "You're all wet and wanting."

OK. I'll concede he had a point in that I was wet, but I certainly wasn't wanting. The wetness was just a simple bodily function, the sort of thing that happens when fingers are busy stimulating your private areas.

My own stupidity amazes me at times. Right up until the last moment I just assumed that it was some swine grabbing a free grope. It wasn't until I suddenly found something that was a damn sight bigger than a finger being pushed between my lips that it dawned on me that I was being raped.

I took a deep breath, getting ready to scream blue murder, when a finger poked me sharply in the ribs.

"Don't even think of it," he warned me.

With that he pushed his cock in a little further. He wasn't in a hurry. He wasn't just pushing home for a few quick pumps and away. He took his time entering me, for which I was actually grateful. He felt enormous going in. All I could do was just wait, feeling this mighty shaft creeping deeper and deeper into me.

Maybe it was the unexpectedness of it, the helplessness I felt, that exaggerated the size of him. There again, I suspect it was just that he had a very big cock. And it kept coming into me. I could feel it, easing its way along my passage, pausing every so often while my passage stretched and made room for him. I was starting to seriously worry that he was going to rupture something when I finally felt his hairy balls bumping against me.

Apparently satisfied that he had me nicely prepared he started fucking me. And I mean fucking. No gentle sweet loving for this bastard. He started to drive in and out of me as though he was operating a jackhammer. I wouldn't have been at all surprised if someone had told me that he was leaning a fat paunch onto his rod to help drive it home.

In sheer self-defence I had to move with him. I had a feeling that I'd be battered to death with a blunt instrument if I didn't. The fact that the blunt instrument would have been his cock made the whole prospect embarrassing in the extreme. A wild vision of the headlines that might follow gave me all the incentive I needed to keep up with him.

You know, the most humiliating thing about the whole incident was the fact that I found the sex incredibly exciting. I'd never fancied that I might be naturally submissive, and in fact I'm quite sure I'm not. If my boyfriend tried to strongarm me he'd be thumped and dumped. But the sheer helplessness I felt when accosted by a complete stranger and forced to be with him just seemed to get to me. I was a woman being mastered by a man, and if I didn't like it, bad luck.

He just kept pumping into me, no finesse involved, just a man taking his pleasure with a woman. I suppose that I have to give him credit for being careful not to damage me when he started, but once under way he appeared to assume that I could handle anything he dished out. And oddly enough, I did, even though he was dishing out plenty.

His cock pummelled me and his hands were roughly handling my breasts, and I was moving smoothly with him, my body relishing the forced interaction. I could feel him starting to hit me faster and faster, and my excitement just got up and ran away with me. I was bucking under him, squealing in excitement, while he took me, and took me.

When he finally started spraying all over inside me I just went up in flames, shrieking and collapsing. Why no-one hear my cries, I just don't know, but it was probably because of the heavy rain keeping everyone inside until it eased.

Then he gave me one last slap on the bottom.

"Not bad, woman," he said, and retreated into the rain.

By the time I got out of the car and hauled my tights up he was just this figure, running through the rain. There was nothing I could do, so I went home, hoping the delay hadn't made the ice-cream melt.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers