Shopping For Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Mike," she said, as she regained control of herself. "I'm playing with you and I really shouldn't. I hate myself for what I just said to you." Her expression became more serious as she continued to talk. "I didn't say that to the guard. Forgive me. I told him that you were my nephew and that I had invited you over for some lunch. I hope I didn't upset you with I just said."

"No. Not at all," I answered, somewhat relieved and somewhat disappointed. "You sure are a convincing story teller, I'll give you that much. Let's get your bags inside before some of that stuff melts."

We grabbed as many bags as we could and made our way out of the garage. There were a few steps to go up, so I had the good fortune of watching Katie's shorts wiggle back and forth in front of my nose. I followed her to the kitchen and placed the bags on the table.

"I'll go get the rest while you put this stuff away," I told her.

I slowly made my way back to the garage, taking notice as I went of the fine furnishings of the rooms I passed. Katie looked good, drove in style, and lived in comfort. What in the world was wrong with this picture?

"Me," I said out loud.

"What was that Mike?" Katie asked from the kitchen.

"Nothing," I yelled back.

I heard Katie opening and closing cabinet doors as she hurried to put things away. I finally emptied her trunk and brought the last bags up to her. She had already put everything else away. As she began to work on the ones I had just brought her, she stopped suddenly and looked at me.

"What about the food you bought Mike?" she asked. "Did you get anything that needs to be refrigerated?"

"Yeah," I said, totally forgetting about my gourmet, frozen dinners. "I've got a few things that are going to melt."

"Listen," she said. "I have a refrigerator-freezer in the garage. Why don't you go put your stuff in there so it doesn't thaw. I'll start making us our coffee. Go on, you can't miss it."

She waved her hand playfully at me to go, so I made another trip back to the garage. I stood on the landing, looking for her fridge-freezer. I finally realized that it was in the corner by my car, pretending to be a fine looking cabinet. None of my living room furniture looked as good as the appliance she kept in her garage. I took my bags out of the car and found room for them. As I turned, I saw Katie standing at the top of the landing. As I walked over and stood below her, I looked up and found myself staring right up her shorts. I didn't mean to sneak a peek, but it wasn't like there was anywhere else to look. Katie smiled down at me and shifted her weight, opening a wide space between her shorts and her leg. I could make out the white color of her cotton panties that covered her mound, even in the poorly lit garage. I felt my cock start to harden, the tip feeling as if it were on fire. I broke my gaze away and turned to go up the stairs, mentally telling my dick to stop what it was doing.

"I take it, you found everything," she asked, not making the slightest of indications about what had just occurred.

"Yeah," I said, trying to act as normally as I could. "There was plenty of room for my bags. Thanks a lot."

Katie waited for me to reach the top of the stairs, and then gestured that I go first. I squeezed my way past her, coming about in inch away from rubbing her tits against my chest. I caught a faint wisp of perfume that I hadn't smelled before. As she walked behind me, I thought I could feel her breath on my neck. Soon, the aroma of the coffee

Katie was making began to fill my sense of smell. Whatever it was, I was sure it would be better than Dunkin Donuts.

"That coffee sure smells great," I said. "What kind is it?"

"Oh," she said, sounding somewhat embarrassed, "it's something that I have imported from Brazil. I grind up the beans only when I'm going to use them. And, I only grind up these beans on very special occasions."

"Well, you sure know how to make a guy feel special," I said, "and poor. My usual coffee is instant."

She smiled at me, and I could sense some kind of, dare I say, compassion, for how I felt.

"Look Mike," she said, as she took a seat at the table, "I wasn't born well off. I came into this world, just as middle class as you. I got lucky, married a rich man. But now he's gone and all I have left is what you see here. Don't always equate wealth, or happiness, with money. It's been a long time since I've made this particular coffee, and it's all because of how nice you've been to me. You may not think that you've done a lot, but to me you have."

I took a seat at the table, not knowing what to say or do. I felt as if I had hurt her feelings, and thinking about how I had looked up her shorts and everything else, made me feel like a real asshole. Finally, I spoke.

"I'm very sorry if I did anything to offend you Katie," I said, reaching out and touching her hand. "I didn't mean it that way. I just hope that some day I can get ahead, maybe live as well as you. That's all."

She smiled back at me and squeezed my hand.

"Don't worry Mike," she said. "You didn't hurt my feelings. I just hope you don't like me because I have some money."

"Oh no," I said quickly. "Hell, I didn't have the slightest idea. I truly enjoyed meeting you at the store, just because you're you. I haven't felt this comfortable with a woman ever. Believe me, I don't just get up and go to every woman's house that I meet to enjoy their company or their coffee."

I smiled as I got a chuckle out of her. Katie got up and went to a cabinet to get us a couple of mugs for our coffee. As she reached up, all of my just felt feelings about hating myself for looking at her body flew right out of the window. As her long body extended in front of me, my eyes locked onto her ass once more. Once again the soft, white skin, of her untanned ass, came into view and made me want to reach out, and take hold of it. The edge of her white panties was visible, as she went up onto her toes to get the second mug. As she came down, I took my eyes to a different location. I spotted a graduation picture on the shelf of her china filled hutch, and went over to look at it.

"Is this you?" I asked, as I picked up the picture and took a closer look at it.

"Yeah, that's me," she said, as she prepared to pour the coffee for us. "It's my high school graduation picture."

"You haven't changed that much," I said honestly. "I see you still have your hair tied in a ponytail."

The date on the picture was 1976. Doing some quick math in my head, I put Katie's age somewhere between forty-two and forty-four. My mother is forty-three. I wasn't even born, or thought of, when this picture was taken.

"I've changed a little bit from when that was taken," she said, as she sat back down at the table. "If you're trying to figure out my age, why don't you just ask?"

"Oh no," I said, as I sat down with her. "I wasn't doing that. I was just amazed at really how little you've changed."

"Yeah right," she said. "I'm forty-three, if you were wondering, and proud of it."

"Honest, I wasn't trying to figure out your age," I said, as I sipped some of the coffee she had made. "Wow, this is good stuff. I've never had coffee that tasted this good. Now I know where to go when I want a really good cup. This sure beats what I'm used to."

"You're always welcome Mike," she said softly.

Katie smiled as she took another sip from her mug, her eyes staring at my pleased face. I watched, as her large lips seemed to caress the rim of the mug and slowly pull away. Our eyes became fixed on each other, I don't know for how long, as we both enjoyed the warmth of the hot liquid the entered on bodies.

"So your forty- three and proud of it," I said. "Well, I'm twenty-three, and proud of it too. Tell me, what's your secret? I'd like to be in as good of shape as you are when I get to that age. How do you do it?"

"I've always felt that that old saying, "You're as old as you feel," is true," she said, as she took another sip of coffee. "I don't think of myself as old, by the way, forty-three isn't old. I try to keep in shape and eat the right foods. I have a small gym above the garage. I'll show it to you when we finish our coffee."

We both had a second mug of coffee, talking about the weather, politics, my job, and even sports. Time flew by as we enjoyed each other's conversation. When we had finished our coffee, Katie got up and placed the mugs in the sink. She came back to the table and leaned down on it, facing me. The tops of her tits grew, as they swung towards me.

"Now would you like to see how this old lady stays in shape Mike?" she asked with a wide smile across her face."

"Sure, I'd love to," I said as I got up from my chair.

"Just one thing," she said. "No shoes. We have to go through my bedroom to get to the gym. I have a rule about shoes and carpets. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said, as I reached down to unlace my sneakers. "I had to live with that rule for a long time with my parents, so it's not something I'm not used to."

As I took my sneakers off, I watched as Katie lifted her right leg and brought it across the front of her left to unclasp her heeled shoes. She balanced on one foot without wavering, gracefully removing the shoe from her foot. I admired the firm muscles of her thigh, as her position accentuated them. She gently placed the shoe down and did the same for the other. I couldn't believe that taking shoes off could be sexy, but Katie had proven that it was possible. When she had finally finished, I got up from my chair and followed her as she took me through the rest of the house. We made our way through the living room and towards the short flight of stairs that would take us up to another level. Our feet sank deeply into the thick rug. Katie stayed next to me, pointing out the interesting articles that she had obtained through her life. As we reached the stairs, she took the lead, climbing the stairs with an energetic bounce. I followed her speed, carefully watching the cheeks of her firm ass as we went. It was as if I was seeing a Dallas cheerleader give me a personal show as she cheered her Cowboys on. We turned right at the landing and proceeded through Katie's bedroom. A large, king size bed was positioned between two circle head windows. A large screen television was against the wall that we walked next to. I thought my entire home could fit in the room. Bedroom furniture, a couch, chair and table, and even an office desk fit easily with room to spare. I stood gawking as Katie continued to walk.

"Don't you want to see my gym?" she asked, as she made her way through the doorway, "or do you just want us to stay in here?"

I felt more embarrassed by what she had just said than by my little boy awe of her bedroom. I quickly walked to catch up to her, noticing the private bath that I was now passing through. A large Jacuzzi tub, surrounded by what I was sure to be Italian marble, sat under a skylight. An enclosed shower, equipped with at least a dozen shower heads, was under a second. Very definitely, my dirty sneakers did not belong on this second floor. Katie waited for me at the door that I knew had to lead to her gym. How convenient it must be to be able to work out in one room, walk to a whirlpool in the next, and then relax on a comfortable bed after that. As I entered her gym, I couldn't believe how well equipped it was. The center of the floor was covered with a large, well padded, mat. One wall was completely covered with mirrors. A rack of free weights and lifting bench were at the far end of the room. A rower, stationary bicycle, treadmill, and Stairmaster were over by the windows. She even had a heavy bag hanging in the corner. I walked into the middle of the room, gazing at what she had, and nodded my head in approval.

"You sure take your physical conditioning seriously," I said, "but I didn't have to see all of this to know that Katie. I'm impressed."

"Thank you Mike," she said proudly. She stood with her hands on her hips and her feet spread apart. She reminded me of the pose that Superman was always shown in. "I even take martial arts lessons twice a week. Watch."

Katie walked over to the heavy bag and gave the bag a few solid blows with her fists. She then quickly spun her body, her right leg coming up as high as her head, landing a hard, round-house kick to the bag, which probably would have knocked anyone out that might have been standing there. The sound of the kick echoed in the room. If she meant this as a warning to me, her message was understood. Anything that happened to Katie happened only if Katie wanted it to.

"If I ever get into a tight situation, I hope you're by my side there, champ," I said. "You know how to take care of yourself."

Katie smiled and took a step towards me. Instinctively, I stepped backwards, not wanting that foot to be aimed at my head.

"Hey Mike," she said, stopping her advance, her voice sounding apologetic. "I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to show you that I'm pretty fit for my age."

"You didn't scare me," I said, not really knowing if I was kidding myself. "I just wasn't sure what you were planning to do next." Lying, I said, "I used to wrestle in high school; varsity, for two years. Won a few, lost a few."

"Really," she said, excitement growing in her eyes.

"Now what have I gotten myself into," I wondered to myself.

"I love to wrestle," she said, her voice rising in pitch as she advanced towards me once again. "We have matches at my martial arts classes and I always fight the instructor. He and I have had some tough matches. He thinks I'm quite a handful. Would you like to give me a try?"

She positioned herself in front of me, crouched with her hands stretched out towards me. She smiled, but it reminded me of the Cheshire cat. I took another step backwards, only this time she took two more towards me. If I didn't talk my way out of this, I was going to be in quite a tussle with a woman as old as my mother.

"Look Katie," I said, holding my hands out towards her to fend her off. "I might hurt you or something. Remember, I'm a lot younger and stronger than you."

"So is my instructor," she said, her expression becoming more serious.

"Katie, stop it," I said, smiling, almost laughing at what was about to happen.

"Are you ready Mike?" she asked, that Cheshire grin growing ever larger.

"Katie," I said in a tone filled with disapproval. "Don't do this."

The last word had barely left my lips when she sprung forward like a cat. We grabbed each other's hands, pushing against each other with all our strength. The power she displayed shocked me. I knew I was in for a fight. I looked into her eyes and saw her fierce competitiveness. We circled the mat once, neither one of us gaining any ground. Suddenly, she pushed our arms out, causing our bodies to slam together. I was just beginning to sense her soft tits pushed up against my chest when I felt her leg wrap around mine. She grunted and pushed hard against me, making me lose my balance. In slow motion, I saw the ceiling of the room come into view. It seemed like minutes before my back slammed hard onto the mat. A flash of light was all I saw as I heard the air from my lungs blow out of my mouth. I held onto her hands as hard as I could, not wanting her to get free and beat the crap out of me. I used all of my strength and lifted my hips as hard and as fast as I could, off of the mat. Katie was surprised by this move and I was able to get her off of my body. As her body flew through the air, our hands separated. Katie landed next to me on her back. She scrambled quickly, trying to avoid my grasp. As she got to her hands and knees, I lurched from the floor, grabbing her around the waist with my left arm, my right curling around her left thigh. My face rested on the right cheek of her ass, the left one was fully exposed in front of my nose, her shorts and panties having been pulled deep inside the crack of her ass. I strained to keep my hold as I heard Katie's grunts to break free. I tried to grab the thigh of her right leg to tip her over, but as I did, I felt the muscles of that leg tighten and she was able to free it. She spread her legs wide, extending the right one far from my grasp. As I rested, trying to think of some other move that would allow me to pin her down and enjoying the close-up view of her firm ass, Katie came up with a move of her own. As my mind raced, trying to think of a plan, I was shocked by what I felt next. Suddenly, Katie had her hand up the leg of my shorts, trying to get beneath my underwear. I hadn't noticed my cock get hard, but as Katie's fingers wrapped gently around it, I knew where most of the blood I used to think with had gone.

"Hey," I yelled, as I let my grip on her go, scrambling away from her. "That's not fair. When did we agree to that rule?"

Katie was laughing so hard that I know she didn't hear a word I said. She had her knees pulled up to her chest as she rolled on the mat, her tight ass pointing straight at me. I crawled back towards her and gave her a quick slap on the ass. Her legs fell immediately back down to the mat, but she continued to laugh. I quickly put my body on top of hers, grabbing her hands and pulling them above her head.

"You cheated," I said smiling. "You lose."

Katie looked into my eyes and slowly began to control her laugh. I felt her slowly spread her legs beneath me and my body gently fell between them, my hard cock resting where the opening of her pussy was. Slowly, I brought my face close to hers and kissed her softly on the lips. Katie kissed me back, just as softly. Gradually, she began to open her mouth, wanting me to push my tongue deeply into it. Suddenly, I realized what was happening between the two of us and I lifted my mouth from hers.

"What am I doing?" I said. "I can't do this. This isn't supposed to happen. This isn't right."

Quickly, I got off of Katie and moved away from her.

"I'm sorry Katie," I said. "I didn't mean to do that. That's not why I came here. It just happened. Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry. I'll go."

"Don't be silly Mike," said Katie as she propped herself up on one arm. "Nothing wrong happened. We're two adults just having a little bit of fun. You were having fun, weren't you?"

I couldn't help but smile.

"So it went a bit further than either one of us expected," she continued. "Honestly, I invited you over just for coffee, and maybe some conversation. I didn't bring you here to seduce you. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't attracted to you, but that's not the point. I enjoyed your company. I enjoyed you. What happened here was spontaneous. I didn't plan it this way."

"I believe you Katie," I said as I regained my composure. "It's just that, well, you are old enough to be my mom. My last girlfriend sometimes acted as if she were still in grade school. You're a woman and there's a big difference in how the two of you act. It all just overwhelmed me, that's all. I came here not knowing what to expect. I wanted to make you feel good by accepting your offer of coffee. I have to admit though, if you weren't as attractive as you are, I wouldn't have come. I'd be lying too, if I didn't tell you that I noticed you way before I walked into your basket."

"Mike," she said with a sly smile, "I noticed you way before I came up behind you in the store. That's why I felt so bad when you hit my basket. Sorry."

"Touché," I said, failing to hold back my laugh.

"If you want to leave now Mike," she said, "I won't hold it against you. However, you would make me very happy if you decided to stay just a little bit longer."

"I'd be a fool not to stay," relieved that our true feelings were out in the open. "By the way, that last move you made while we were wrestling. Where did you learn that one?"