Shopping For Fun

Story Info
She went further than intended. Or did she?
5k words
4.1
56.3k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midweek shopping is definitely the best time to avoid the crowds, sales assistants are not only more relaxed, but fewer in number too. Another bonus is the fact that there're no queues for the checkout or fitting rooms.

Today the mall was pretty typical of a midweek shopping trip, we called into Starbucks and ordered coffee with a toasted bagel each. We took a table near the window and I sat back to enjoy the great view I had across the table; Veronica's nicely exposed breasts through the unbuttoned opening of her gaping blouse. This was one of her usual tricks to encourage me to take her to the stores without complaining, she knows I love it when she's being naughty and 'accidentally' lets her top fall open.

She winked at me as the waiter arrived with our order, at first I wasn't sure why, but when she sat back up after leaning down to place her handbag on the floor it was clear to see what she was playing at. As she slid the strap of her bag from her shoulder, she had managed to pull the blouse open even further to expose one perfect breast barely contained within her tiny bra. Both the waiter and myself gasped as we took in the view of so much unexpected flesh, the bra was cut so low that half her nipple was clearly visible.

Veronica was a picture of innocence, smiling sweetly, she leant forward to accept her coffee and if I hadn't have known her better, I'd have sworn the exposure was a complete accident! Sitting back in her chair she even had the nerve to wink at him before casually covering herself just enough to appear perfectly respectable to any observer, but from the way he continued to linger it was obvious the waiters view had not been diminished at all. As if trying to match Veronica's nerve, he lingered for as long as possible to very slowly place our order on the table before eventually moving away.

When he'd gone Veronica laughed and asked if I had enjoyed the show. She was definitely in one of her more playful moods and left her top gaping for several more minutes before deciding she had had enough fun with the poor waiter - he had returned at least a half dozen times to wipe some invisible stains from nearby tables.

With coffee over and her blouse just about bordering on the acceptable, we left Starbucks and spent an hour or so making our way around several stores. Knowing how exposed she was, I sometimes pretended to look in a window for a few seconds before slowly catching her up, that way it wasn't obvious we were together and guys felt more comfortable openly staring at her, one or two even making eye contact with her before giving an appreciative smile. Hanging back also gave me the opportunity to get a look at her from the rear and imagine the great ass that was hidden beneath a loose skirt that hung just below the knee to meet the top of a very high heeled pair of leather boots. That skirt and those boots usually meant there was nothing else between her neatly trimmed pussy and fresh air!

As the morning passed, Veronica allowed a few new 'victims' to catch a view of her breasts, and, when I was least expecting it, even managed to slide her hand inside my pants in a corner of one store.

All in all I was having a great time, Veronica shopped and carried on exposing herself in as many 'accidental' ways as she could manage without making it too obvious to other shoppers, and I began to enjoy the increasing number of times she was managing to discretely rub my now semi erect cock through the material of my Levi's.

Finally, I could take it no more and told her we would have to leave soon as the bulge in my pants was becoming difficult to hide. Not only that, but her outrageous flashing was a bit unnerving and definitely attracting a little too much attention from one or two people - I explained that I was sure that at least one guy was following us from store to store. I told her this as I stood before a full length mirror holding a jacket in front of me -- partly because I liked the jacket, but mostly because it offered some cover to my ever hardening cock.

Veronica just smiled and explained calmly that the guy I was referring to had been following us for at least last 20 minutes. Apparently, she had given him a good look at her breasts twice and she seemed pleased to announce that he was slowly getting bolder in his glances, coming closer and closer in each store! She was like a hunter announcing her prey had fallen for her trap as she reeled him in.

'Let's see if he's going to be a good boy and carry on playing' she laughed and led me out of the store and along the mall into a small trendy clothes store.

It was just the kind of place we would usually have most fun in. The assistant barely acknowledged we were there and chewed gum as she listened to her iPod. I doubt she would have noticed if we had picked up the entire contents of one rail and walked out. Typical bored teenager being paid to put customers off!

'Look, here he comes' whispered Veronica excitedly looking toward the store entrance behind me. She then added; 'Good boy, come closer', in a low sexy voice almost to herself.

I was surprised to realise how turned on she was and how heavy her breathing had become, she licked her lips and casually slid her hand inside my pants. Feeling my already hard flesh between her fingers she purred.

'You are a very naughty boy, you like to let other guys see my tit's don't you? Perhaps I'll let one of them have more than a look one day!'

Even though he was behind me, it would have been obvious to him exactly what she was doing, leaning forward to lightly kiss me on the cheek, she stared directly at him and pulled down hard on my throbbing cock as she asked breathlessly;

'What do you think he would say if he knew I have no panties on? Do you think he would be as hard as this?' She almost seemed to be talking to herself and slowly removed her hand.

Before I could do anything to cool her down she passed me a hastily grabbed shirt and ordered me to try it on in the fitting rooms. Again, almost to her herself, she added 'I think it's time to see what he'll do if we get really naughty before we head home'.

With that she almost pushed me toward the fitting rooms. At least it would give me the opportunity to calm myself in privacy until my erection had partly subsided.

I turned to see Veronica smiling in the direction of her admirer as he pretended to check out some items at the end of the same clothes rail she was inspecting. He certainly was getting bolder!

Once in the fitting room, I was very relieved to find no assistant waiting in the doorway to check me into a cubicle. The last thing I wanted now was some young girl to take the shirt to helpfully remove the hanger -- my cock was rock hard and would be impossible to hide without the extra item of clothing.

I closed the cubicle curtain and cursed when it barely covered the opening, but as I was the only person in there it hardly seemed to matter. With my cock still throbbing and rock hard, I removed my shirt and unbuttoned my intended purchase, I smiled to myself as I replayed the days events in my head; Veronica had been far more daring than ever before, from the moment we sat down for coffee she had been in full on flirting mode. Lost in my thoughts, I had completely forgotten the whole reason I had agreed to try the shirt on was to give myself a chance curb my excitement. I frowned when I looked down to see a shiny purple head visible at the waist of my jeans, far from calming down I was getting more and more aroused.

Suddenly, I had a flash of what Veronica might be doing with the stranger. Stupidly, my imagination ran riot and I imagined him making his way along the clothes rail to stand directly next to her, he was slightly taller than me, slim and I guessed about thirty years old -- just the type she liked to imagine when we acted out our fantasies in the bedroom. Christ, she was in such a horny mood who knew what she might allow herself to do? I started to panic as I slipped the shirt onto my shoulders, I could just see her now, pretending to check the price of a garment and accidentally brushing a hand against his thigh! If he remained cool and pretended not to notice, I just knew she would do it again until she provoked a reaction, once she'd done that it would be just like her get carried away completely.

That was it I had to get back into the store -- and quick.

Just as panic began to rise, a hand took hold of the cubicle curtain and a smiling Veronica appeared, I immediately felt foolish at what I had been imagining and smiled back at her.

'What are you doing? This is the men's fitting room' I whispered in a shocked voice.

She entered with a finger to my lips to silence me and closed the curtain behind her. Standing back against the curtain, she looked me up and down and raised an eyebrow at my still visible erection, I watched as she ran her tongue around her lips. That act alone was too much, my cock twitched and a slight dribble of moisture appeared at the head before trickling down the shaft.

'Now, we can't have that going to waste, can we?' she whispered as she bent forward at the waist to simultaneously unbutton my pants and engulf the head of my cock between her moist lips. At first I fought to restrain her, particularly as each rise and fall of her head up and down my cock caused her raised ass to rub in time against the cubicle curtain. My attempt to stop her didn't last long, her expert lips were incredible and I could feel every movement of her tongue against my hard flesh and smooth head.

It was then that I became aware that we were no longer entirely alone. From the cubicle opposite came the unmistakable sound of clothes being hung up and a curtain being closed. I tried to stop Veronica but she merely stopped her sucking long enough to repeat her earlier words;

'I told you that we are not going home until I have finished playing with him' she stated firmly before continuing her assault of my cock, only now every rise and fall was accompanied by a low moan and exaggerated kissing and sucking noises. She actually wanted him to know exactly what she was doing!

I stared straight ahead and failed to suppress a deep groan as I once again entered deep into her throat. I tried to take control of the situation but by now Veronica was beside herself with lust, and I was almost beyond caring what might happen if we were discovered.

My resistance fell completely when I realised the incredible view to the side of me. A full length mirror provided the sight of Veronica's lips rhythmically rising and falling down my entire length, each time she rose I felt her tongue flick over the head before she slid back down to allow me to enter deep into her throat. Her hands rose over my stomach up to my bare chest with her fingernails digging deep into my flesh as her passion rose ever higher.

This was beyond any fantasy I had ever had, and it was about to go even further. Veronicas left hand stopped digging into my chest and began to pull at the curtain behind her. What was she doing? The curtain was barely covering what we were doing and she was making the situation worse. I tried to lean forward to stop her but fingernails tore into my flesh as she forced me back against the wall. Then I could see exactly what she was trying to do!

Her new friend was standing just outside our cubicle peeking between the gap at the edge of the curtain and taking in the stunning sight of Veronica performing without a care in the world. Far from trying to cover up what we were doing she had opened the curtain to allow him a better view! I tried to stop there and then but Veronica had other ideas, immediately taking the entire length of my cock deeper than ever into her throat, all I could do was stare a down at her in disbelief and slowly felt every ounce of my resolve to stop her disappear.

Although I tried to stop myself I was stunned to watch my own hands in the mirror as they roughly pulled the loose blouse up her back to show the stranger as much of her body as I could. From below me Veronica released my cock just long enough to give me a shocking instruction;

'Undo my bra, I want him to see more.' When I failed to respond immediately, she bit hard into my flesh and repeated her order.

Stunned, I continued staring into the mirror and watched my hands move up the smooth skin on her back to unclasp the catch of her bra. Her bare breasts instantly sprang free and hung below her swaying in full view. Veronica mumbled her approval and immediately reached behind to take the strangers hand to place it onto her bare skin!

Now moaning gently in time with the rise and fall of her lips around my stiff cock, Veronica continued to exaggerate the movement of her ass against the curtain. At first the stranger seemed content to just watch with his hand resting against her lower back, but then seemed to come to his senses and began to slowly stroke her left hip and ribs. The affect on Veronica was instant, she immediately began to whimper pleadingly as if to encourage him to go on. It wasn't an invitation he was going to refuse, still remaining outside the cubicle, he continued to stand behind the curtain as if to enter would be going too far. Emboldened by her whimpering, he explored further with his hand and leant forward to slide it beneath her body to cup her left breast. The mirror revealed his fingers gently playing with her nipple and her hips appeared to grind harder and harder against the curtain. It was obvious that the strangers body was pushing back against her and I began to wonder exactly what he was doing to her from behind the curtain.

As it was obviously impeding her pleasure, Veronica pulled at the curtain to remove it from between them. I was relieved to see that the stranger was fully buttoned up, but not surprised that the target of Veronicas rising and falling ass was a very obvious and very large bulge straining at the front of his pants. She had been revelling in the sensation of his hardness grinding against her, and I realised she was becoming more and more frustrated at the barrier between them.

Realising she needed my help, and even though I knew she was naked beneath, I leant forward to pull the length of her skirt up and over her hips, I was shocked at how much I was enjoying allowing the stranger to share her body and even more shocked when I realised I was actually hoping he would have the nerve to unbutton his fly to release his hard flesh -- I knew Veronica would be thinking exactly the same thing and could only guess at her reaction if she suddenly felt his warm hard flesh against her bare skin.

Veronica must have been reading my mind, once again watching her in the mirror to the side of the cubicle I saw her eyes widen and her motion suddenly freeze with my cock grasped tightly between her lips. I looked down her back to see that the strangers cock was now visibly poking out of the top of his pants. With each forward thrust, Veronica was able to feel the hot, hard flesh as it slid against the delicate and sensitive skin between her buttocks. Her initial look of panic turned to relief when she realised he wasn't trying to enter her and from the way she moaned with each thrust it was obvious she was enjoying the sensation as much as I knew she would. She quickly regained her composure and began sucking again with renewed vigour.

This was madness, we were now totally exposed to anybody walking into the fitting room, Veronica was almost completely outside of the cubicle still bent forward sucking me off as the stranger continued to thrust against her from behind. She was obviously in heaven especially when he leant forward to cup a breast in each hand. The scene of her cupped breasts and a sudden gasp of pleasure escaping from her lips was too much for me to handle - I had reached the end of my endurance. I could feel my balls rising and the imminent shot of cum beginning to flow, just as I was about to release the first shot into her throat I looked up to see the shop assistant walking past the fitting room door. All three of us stopped dead and watched her turn her back on us to adjust a display rack, if she turned now she would see all three of us frozen. Thank God she was wearing the iPod!!

Veronica was the first to react, standing quickly she pushed the stranger back into his cubicle and sent me tumbling into mine as I tripped over my partially discarded Levi's. I was left with my pants at my ankles, and a previously unnoticed huge scratch made by five painted fingernails right down the centre of my chest. I hurried to close the curtain.

As quickly as I could, I pulled up my jeans and put on my own shirt with the intention of grabbing Veronica and leaving as quickly as possible. I was expecting to see her standing at the entrance to the fitting rooms looking a bit sheepish and embarrassed, but she was nowhere to be seen. I prepared to walk out of the fitting room as casually as possible to find her when it suddenly dawned on me where she was.

From the opposite cubicle I could hear soft murmurs and the gentle moans from both the stranger and Veronica. I hesitantly stepped forward to peek though the gap at the side of the curtain. A now respectfully dressed Veronica was kneeling before the stranger running her left hand up and down the front of his pants massaging the solid flesh beneath. As much as I tried to turn away, I found myself mesmerised. Even worse I couldn't resist parting the curtain for a better view in the mirror to side of the cubicle. Suddenly, I had become the voyeur spying on a couple in their cubicle!

Seeing that I was watching, Veronica smiled at my reflection in the mirror and, while her left hand continued stroking the stranger through the material, her right hand slowly moved to the buckle of his belt. She wouldn't dare! This would be taking our game way too far. But I still didn't move to object. I watched as her pretty little fingers unbuckled his belt and started at the first fly button. The stranger gasped as his fully erect cock was exposed by the fingers of one hand as the expert fingers of the other made its first flesh on flesh contact. Veronica lowered his pants just enough to allow his balls to hang free and wrapped her fingers tightly around his shaft of solid flesh.

I swallowed deeply when she began to run her hand up and down in long steady strokes. As she did so she put out a hand to invite me into the cubicle. With no objection coming from me, she continued her slow caress and once again stood to bend at the waist. Her intention was clear, she had managed to swap me with the stranger, this time I was the one behind her and it was the strangers cock feeling the warmth of her breath as her mouth hovered just inches away from his manhood. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do and I obediently carried out the unspoken instructions.

Veronica had always fantasised about being fucked as a stranger looked on, and it was clear that was exactly what she wanted me to do. I freed my throbbing hardness and move forward against her, she gasped aloud when she felt the head of my cock parting her moist lips. In one move my entire length slid easily into her and slowly began to withdraw, she met me thrust for thrust and we were soon into a steady pace of fucking each other for the benefit of our one man audience.

Unfortunately for him, he was now just a prop to complete the fulfilment of Veronica's oldest fantasy, she had let go of his cock and had both hands on the cubicle bench. Any hope he may have had that he was about to be blown by this gorgeous woman had completely disappeared -- much to my relief!

Veronica stared into the mirror to enjoy the view of me thrusting into her and reached up to take hold of the strangers cock once more, she gripped him tightly and slammed her hand down his full length to bounce against his balls, stretching his skin to leave its bulbous purple head bulging. I could almost feel her body go to a higher level of pleasure when she realised I was staring in the mirror watching her actions. She immediately increased the pace of her vigorous pumping of the cock in her hand and enthusiastically met my thrusting cock by pushing her hips ever harder against me, her own juices began to drip onto the cubicle floor as if to emphasise just how turned on she was.

12