Shopping For Lingerie

Story Info
Fitting room sex.
1k words
4.06
33.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold winter air hits her body as she waits for Him to arrive. He had said to meet Him outside the store at 10 a.m. and not a moment later. He had given her instructions as what to wear, her knee length winter coat with nothing underneath and her knee length black leather boots with the 4 inch heels.

Looking around carefully she spots Him walking towards her and smiles. He greets her with a kiss as He looks over her attire.

"Hello My sweet slut "He slides a gloved hand inside her coat to check for clothing.

"Hello Master "she replies, her body shudders at the coldness of His leather glove on her flesh.

He motions for her to follow Him inside the shop. Once inside she follows Him to the rails of clothing. He carefully picks out several items and heads towards the changing rooms, she follows closely behind Him. Finding an empty private one He motions for her to step inside and closes the door behind T/them.

He hangs the items on the coat hook and turns to face her, He undoes the buttons and belt of her coat and slips of her naked body. He slowly glides His hands over her naked body watching her nipples as they become hard. Hearing her whimpers at His cold gloved touch He hands her the first item of clothing.

Taking the item she looks it over as a big smile comes over her face. He had brought her to the lingerie shop and had picked out several different pieces of lingerie. The piece He had handed to her was a basque, black with cerise embroidery along the cups and cradle contrast detail to under wire and body.

Carefully she slides the basque over her body and turns for Him to do up at the back. Turning back she looks up at Him and sees the reaction she had hoped for on His face. He reaches over and traces the outline of the basque and nods His approval for her to turn and show it fully to Him. Turning slowly so He gets the full effect before returning to face Him.

"MMMMM yes My slut it fits and suits your body nicely "He grins at her as He helps her out of the garment. He hands her another hanger, on this one is a matching bra and thong set.

Gliding her fingers over the lace of the bra she slips it up over her arms and turns for Him to fasten for her. Knowing that she's not supposed to try the thong on she is surprised when He hands her it.

"Master?" she gasps as she takes it from Him.

"Put them on slut" He commands her as He turns her to face away from Him.

Slipping it over her boots and up her thighs she feels His hand glide over her bare ass cheeks. Pulling the thong over her hips and positioning it she stands with her back to Him.

He glides His finger tips over her ass following the seam of the thong down between her ass cheeks. Hearing her moans He smiles and rubs His other hand over the front between her thighs.

"Arms against the wall slut, legs spread." He watches as she bends slightly and assuming the position. He snickers as He catches a glimpse of the shacked look on her face. He strokes both of His hands up and down over her back and ass. He gently smacks her each ass cheek as He leans forward and bites along her shoulder blades.

Without warning He raises His hand back and brings it down over both ass cheeks.

"Thank You Master" she gasps knowing the smack was not as hard and loud as His usual ones due to where T/they are. He strokes His hand over her cheeks, brings His hand up once more and brings it down over her right ass cheek. He strokes over the redness as He repeats the smack to her left cheek. He smacks each ass cheek ten times then rubs over the markings, each time she thanks Him.

"Mmmmmmmm My slut your ass does look good "He moves His hand back round to between her thighs feeling how wet she has made the material and snickers.

He slides a finger underneath the material and along her wet pussy lips, opening them slightly as His fingers reach her clit He starts to rub on it with just His index finger tip. Feeling her body shudder and her whimpers He removes His finger and replaces it with His thumb tip, He slides two of His fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

"Master..." she gasps as He pushes His fingers deep inside, His thumb rubs on her clit. He starts to thrust His fingers in and out as His thumb moves in a circular motion on her clit. "Please Master...please may Your slut cum?" she begs as her orgasm rapidly reaches its peak.

"Yes you may My slut" He rams His fingers hard and deep inside her as He rubs on her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Masterrrrrrrrrrrr." she cries out as her body spasms as she cums on His deep fingers. Body spasming and trembling she gasps for her breath, her knees slightly buckle but she remains upright.

He removes His hand and brings it up to His mouth, He licks and sucks His fingers clean. He has her try on a few other items whilst she is still wearing the cum sodden thong.

"Remove the thong slut" He snickers as He watches slide it down over her cum sodden pussy, over her thighs and boots "Now the bra." He places both back on the hanger and she gasps, her mind racing as to what He's going to do with them.

He hands her her coat and collects up the hangers as she does up her coat. Following Him out she blushes as a shop assistant looks over at T/them. On the way to pay He adds to the hangers some stockings and a couple of different coloured garter belts. Reaching the counter she stands and waits for the woman to say something about the thong but to her surprise nothing is said.

As T/they leave Master turns to the woman behind the counter He winks and grins wickedly at her.