Shopping for Mr. Right

Story Info
Erica loves exhibitionism and looks for a partner.
1.9k words
4.31
23.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

There he was! She had seen him on her last "excursion" and realized he was "The One."

On a previous trip to the mall, Erica had worn a shorter than usual dress and, after inadvertently showing off her well-toned legs to the men sitting around in the mall, realized that she really enjoyed putting on a show. "Boy, they must not have a life!" she thought afterwards. Her second trip was more brazen. A 20-year old college student, she had recently seen a change in her body and was quite pleased with it. Her breasts had grown to a full c-cup from their previous b-cup; her legs had firmed up and her butt just blossomed into a woman's ass seemingly overnight. Never a raving beauty, she had begun to take more care with her hair and makeup. Overall, the results were striking. All of a sudden the previously shy, plain young girl had turned into a real head turner. Along with the newfound improvement in looks, she had developed a healthy, sexy glow that only comes when a woman is confident in herself and her world. An added bonus to the improved body was a heightened sexual awareness. The merest touch to her nipples sent shivers throughout her body; her thighs, neck, and even her fingers seemed to be charged with sexual energy. Now, when she went out, she knew that the men were looking at her and thinking lustful thoughts. What a turn-on!

On her second excursion to impress the men in the mall, she had dressed more brazenly. Not slutty, but definitely more on the edge. Her heels were higher, as was her skirt. Her top was tighter than before and her bra really enhanced her fuller breasts. A couple of buttons left undone showed off her cleavage just enough. Touching up her hair and makeup, she stopped before her full-length mirror and began to see what they saw. Her nipples were already tingling! At this rate, her panties would be damp before she got halfway through the mall.

As it was a Tuesday, just after noon, there weren't many shoppers. Most of the men were gathered near the food court, but there were not many, even there. She saw no one that she wanted to impress – until she saw him. He sat off to the side, apparently alone, but very aware of his surroundings. Fortyish, graying temples, a slight paunch – just what Erica was looking for. She made a pass through the food court to get his attention, but he seemed uninterested. She stopped across from him and pretended to read a menu, then bent down to look more closely at the lower items. In the glass, she could see his reflection. Aha! He was alive and interested! Erica turned and started down the mall, hoping he would follow, but he remained seated where he was. She returned and stood across from him again, with her back to him and reached across a counter to get a napkin.

Knowing she had given him a good view of her ass, she turned. While touching her lips with the napkin, she glanced his way, but he didn't make eye contact. Frustrated, she left the mall and started home, only to find her panties completely soaked.

When she got home and fingered herself to two intense climaxes, Erica began to devise a plan to seduce "Mr. Right." Not one to take defeat lightly, she knew she had to show him that she wanted to fuck his brains out, and the element of public exposure would make the act all the more exciting. More clitty massages ensued during the following week, always with "Mr. Right's" face in her mind.

The following Tuesday found Erica approaching the food court at precisely the same time. To the casual observer, she was just a pretty girl out on a shopping trip. To the voyeur, she was a cat in heat and on the hunt. Lips done in a glossy red, toenails and fingernails painted to match, and high-heeled sandals that made here legs look awesome. But that wasn't all. For this episode, Erica had chosen to wear a flimsy, pleated skirt that flipped up as she swung her hips. The question of panties was moot - they would just get in the way. Her top today was a peasant style, semi-sheer, with an elastic band around the top and bottom, cut low and baring her midriff at the same time. Six months ago, such clothes would never have been found in Erica's closet. The new Erica needed more, and daring seemed to be the way to get it. A bra would be just as useless as panties. Besides, the thought of her supersensitive nipples being almost visible, and the friction of the thin material of the blouse on them was an incredible turn-on. Just dressing was making her wet. The thoughts of what she was about to do led to a quick finger-fuck, which relieved her tension and cleared her head. Now, on to Mr. Right!

Approaching the food court, Erica strode with the confidence of a woman on a mission. She knew what she wanted and was determined to get it.

There he was, sitting in the same place as last week She loved it when a plan came together! Passing a mere feet in front of him, Erica stopped and looked him in the eyes. Oh, what eyes! They were as gorgeous as she had expected. Almost ice-blue, they were sparkling and seemed to look into her soul. Dressed the way she was, that's about all that wasn't on display. She turned rather quickly and started down the mall. When she stopped at a jewelry kiosk, she glimpsed him out of the corner of her eye. He was following! She reached up to get a necklace from the top rack, exposing almost all of her ass, just as he got close. She could feel the air coming up her legs and onto her asscheeks. He passed by and seemed to linger in front of a shoe store. Erica took the hint and went into the store. After selecting a pair of knee-length boots, she sat facing the front of the store. Now was the time. He had positioned himself so that he could see everything she was doing. As the clerk returned with the correct sized boots and left, Erica took the opportunity to give her admirer the show he was expecting. Demurely keeping her knees close together, she slipped off her sandals. Putting on one boot, she gave him a flash of her clean-shaven pussy. She knew he could see the moisture forming on her outer lips. The other boot was on before she gave him a frontal, full-fledged look at her pussy. She could feel the moisture easing down onto the seat. This had to end or she would explode. Taking off the boots gave him an exceptional view of her gaping pussy. When she stood up to leave, her nipples almost pushed through the material of her top. The clerk noticed this and gave her a wink. With a saucy smile, Erica turned toward the door.

He was gone! Walking quickly out into the mall, Erica glanced left, then straight ahead. Only after she looked to the right did she see him, a few doors down and looking straight at her. "Follow me," he mouthed silently and turned away, walking at a brisk pace. Erica had to walk quickly to try and keep up; the action causing her skirt to flip higher with each step and her tits to bounce and jiggle within the confines of her peasant blouse. "Thank goodness for elastic," she thought, knowing that the stretchy bands were helping keep her sensitive breasts rubbing against the material of the blouse.

"Where is he going?" Erica thought as he turned into a corridor leading to the mall's offices. Just as she peeked in the door, she saw him open the men's restroom door and quickly stride inside. Moving of their own volition, Erica's feet seemed to fly down the corridor and into the restroom. Seeing his pants and underwear pooled around his ankles in the handicapped stall, Erica paused, took a deep breath, and slowly opened the door. There he sat, gazing intently at her, with a welcoming smile and exposed dick for her to see. Erica's past sexual experiences had been with high school boys and one or two overeager college students, all of which knew very little about the art of seduction or fucking. Erica knew this would be different. This man had the look of experience and confidence that simply melted her. His dick was beautiful! Not too big, not too small, but just right- smooth and crowned with a flared mushroom head that simply screamed "I'm here for your pleasure."

Erica took a step into the stall, turned and locked the door and impaled herself on that cock - all the way in with one fluid movement. Her excitement was so high that he had just touched her nipples when she exploded. The tension of planning, dressing, playing the game – all were too much for her to handle at that point. He held her as she shook and ground her pussy into his lap. Finally, she came back to earth and he started making love to her entire body. Kissing her nipples through the fabric of her blouse, arousing her more than she had ever been, he placed his hands on her ass, under her skirt, and pulled her closer to his chest. She was on fire and began to move her hips rhythmically, beginning the climb back up that mountain of ecstasy. All of a sudden he stood up, disengaging his cock from her and turned her towards the rail. As Erica grasped the rail, she felt his hands flip up her skirt and ease around her hips, gently pulling her back onto his cock. This allowed him to rub her clit with the underside of his cock, while slipping his hands under the elastic band under her titties. His fingers found her ultra-sensitive nipples, and began a sensuous massage that led her to new heights of exhilaration. She couldn't believe she could feel so turned on by such a simple act. All the time stroking her clinching pussy slowly and methodically, he felt the weight of each breast, gently pulling them apart and back together. As he began to increase his speed, her breasts took on the rhythm themselves and slapped together each time he buried his dick in her cunt up to the hilt. Erica began to perspire and as she did, he slowly but surely increased his pace. She felt the tingling in her loins begin to build, and as it did, she realized she had never been stimulated to this point before. Her breasts, her pussy, her legs, her ass – all were in sync with the rising tide of her orgasm.

It was approaching quicker now. His strokes had gotten shorter and she could feel him picking her up slightly. The effect was just what they both wanted. As Erica crashed over the edge, she felt him cum with unbelievable intensity. " Unghhhhhh........" was all

she could say as they both erupted, riding the tide of their combined lust. She must have passed out momentarily, because when she realized she was still in the same position, she felt their combined juices easing down her thighs. She turned around to kiss him, and found herself alone.......

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers