Shopping for Shoes

Story Info
Beauty queen is irresistibly attracted to a dominant man.
9.3k words
4.09
58.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha looked around again trying to find him. He was still busy. She was prepared to wait. She turned back to the rows of ladies' shoes in front of her and looked over the various pairs of heels and boots on display. Valerie's Shoes had been her favourite store for buying heels and boots for several years now. She had been to the store hundreds of times in the past but never did she wait so long for service.

A salesman approached her. "Do you need some help, Ma'am?"

She shook her head "No thanks, I am just browsing."

"Ok, please feel free to call me if you need any help." He added with a smile. She dismissed him with a nod.

She did need help with her shoe shopping but not from just anybody. She wanted him.

Natasha was 32 years old but her body belied her age. Her beautiful oval face was framed by her shining blonde hair that had done by the best hairdresser in the city. Her green eyes were limpid pools that simply invited men to drown in them. And her lips, many a men had been guilty of being distracted by her luscious red lips as she spoke.

As she stood in front of the shelves of shoes her figure was displayed in all its perfection. She was slender without being horribly skinny, in the tight dress that she had chosen to wear today her slim waist and her perfectly rounded ass could hardly be ignored by any red-blooded male. The male staff in the store was casting glances towards her even as she stood there silently.

Her dress was a plain black colour, with a fabric that reflected light in a shimmering, seductive way as it wrinkled with the slightest movement of her body. Her skin could be seen as soft and white where the thin noodle straps dug into it near her shoulders. The bare skin of her back, looked smooth and creamy just begging to be touched, and caressed. After moulding itself to the curves of her small, firm ass, the dress ended halfway to her knees, showing her long, shapely legs for men to admire and long for.

Everything about Natasha, from her expensive high heels to the sunglasses in her shimmering blonde hair spoke of class and money, and of course beauty. Her killer body was dynamite to blast a man's peace of mind and fill his imagination with her thoughts. The salesmen were admiring her from afar, casting surreptitious glances her way. Noone had the courage to go and offer his help after she turned away the last one.

But as she stood there, she was thinking about a particular man - Rikky. Out of the hundreds of visits that she had paid to this store, the most prominent in her memory were the last two. The common theme in both was Rikky. This 25-year old, handsome, rugged man had joined Valerie's shoes very recently and she had had the chance to be helped by him in her last 2 visits.

Being a woman of class and beauty she could hardly stoop to the level of a shoe salesman no matter how handsome he was. There were a couple of very handsome guys working there, and they had expressed their interest in her in various ways in the past. Even if she had not been married she could never date a man so beneath her social status.

But Rikky was special. There was something about him that made him stand out from all of his colleagues. He was male, he was straight, and she could see that he was interested. Yet he had a quiet restraint, an inner strength that drew her to him like a moth to the flame.

He was always helpful and courteous, even friendly, but he never treated her like a goddess as every other man in this store, and elsewhere, was wont to. When he handled her shapely ankles to help her into a pair of shoes, his fingers always lingers around her feet, caressing lightly, sometimes moving higher than they needed to. She did have great legs and she was used to men admiring her legs and feet, verbally and non-verbally, but when he did it she felt like she was being explored and accessed rather than worshipped as she was used to. And this always made her heart beat a little faster than usual.

His hands were big and strong, slightly calloused as they tend to get when one is involved in hard labour. Her husband's hands were soft and well-preserved. Why am I comparing him to Jonathan? She thought suddenly, interrupting her own train of thought. Jonathan Travers was a businessman, the wealthiest man in the state. He was on more of boards of directors than there were days in the week. He dined with senators and governors and played golf with heads of states. Rikky never was and never will be a match for Jonathan. And yet, it was Rikky who could get the blood flowing towards her pussy like a flash-flood with just a look.

She herself was not a commoner. 8 years ago when Jonathan had proposed to her she was the top model in the city and one of the top in the country. Before that she had won several beauty contests in succession ending up as the most beautiful girl in the state of Nevada dropping out of the running for Miss USA to pursue her MBA degree. She had finished that with honours and gone into modelling instead of business.

When the most powerful man in the state asked her to marry him it had seemed like the natural next step for her life. Not that she regretted that. He was a great man, considerate, loving, caring, gentle...that was the problem. He was too gentle. He was gentle in the bedroom where she wanted to feel him rip her apart like a tiger. He never fucked her, he always made love to her. It had been nice in the beginning but what she had thought of as his consideration was his very nature and she had grown bored of it.

Still, she had not cheated him in the 8 years of their marriage and she was not planning to now. She liked to see Rikky, he made her feel amazing, so nervous and excited and at the same time, wonderful. But that's all it was. Harmless. Simple. Pure.

She loved having his hands on her feet, but that's where they were going to stay, even if she had planned a surprise for him today.

"Hi, are you being helped?" She turned to see that the object of her musings was standing next to her, looking at her expectantly, waiting for her to answer his question.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him standing so close to her, looking handsome as ever. It was not like he was movie star gorgeous or anything, but he was handsome in his quiet, strong, dependable kind of way.

From his features, and from their other conversations she knew he was of Indian origin and had been living in the States for a few years. His dark hair was always parted in a sensible, non-attention-seeking style. His dark eyes looked deep and strong as they looked into her green eyes. Everything about him spoke of this quiet strength. Not that he was the body builder type. She hated those macho idiots, who thought they were god's gift to women because they looked like stacks of muscles.

Rikky, if anything, was slender, and slightly less than 6 feet tall but the way he dressed, the way he carried himself, you could feel he would be able to take care of himself in any kind of situation.

"Erm, yeah, no, umm". She stopped, and tried to regain her composure. "Umm, no, I do need help, I would like to see these two pairs?" She pointed to two pairs of heels on the shelf in front of her.

He looked at them. "Okay, if you really want to. Although...well, this one looks fine, but this second pair..., I don't think it's you." He said with a smile.

His smile always made her heart beat faster. It was not the typical salesman smile...it was ...it was a smile like he was amused at everything around him.

She looked at the pair he was pointing at, and turned crimson with embarrassment. He was right, she had just pointed to any two pairs of shoes to hide her embarrassment at being nervous around him, but the second pair she had pointed at was actually something that would be suitable on a drag queen. He was right, the style was much too gaudy for her, and she had never bought anything like that before. "Mmmm, yeah, so, well, yeah you are right."

Why can't I speak clearly? She thought with frustration. Maybe it was just being close to him, maybe she was nervous about the surprise she had planned, but she was acting very much ill at ease. But he as always was in complete control, he picked up another pair of high heels from the shelf, and held it up for her to see. "Well, why don't we try this?"

She looked at it, it was perfect, the heels were sexy, about 6 inches high, just as she liked them, and there were straps that looked like they would go nicely around her shins.

"Yeah, sure" she said.

"Ok, follow me please." He picked up both pairs and led her to a seat on one of the upholstered benches that were strewn about the floor for customers to sit.

As soon as his hands touched her foot she started to feel the familiar tingling sensations travel up her body as he started to undo her heels and take them off her feet.

He seated her and himself sat on a small, low stool in front of her. He picked up the first shoe and started putting it on her foot. While he was busy working the straps of the shoe, she was busy with her own thoughts. "Should I do it? What will he think? Oh, but I planned it for so long." Today, when she was dressing to come out to the mall, she had purposely omitted to wear any panties. But now that it was the time to surprise him with that fact, she was nervous.

Her sensible, real world voice was telling her that it was too weird, she was a married woman, he was a salesman in a store and it would be so wrong for her to flash him in public like this. But the rest of her mind was in a fantasy world, and she was thinking about how he would react, or what he would do. Perhaps he would be shocked, maybe even embarrassed. There was a display pillar right next to her, on her right hand, so she was almost completely hidden from view from most of the store, but still it was too bold a move to make. But her sensible mind was having a tough time, especially as Rikky's fingers were moving around her ankles, rubbing her calves, caressing gently on her shins, every touch of his warm hands making her feel more and more aroused.

"They look nice." His voice brought her back out of her reverie. "Uhuh, yes." "Do you want to try walking in the them, or do you want to try the second pair?"

She did not feel like standing up just yet. "The second pair." She said. "Ok." He took off the first pair, always working the same slow deliberate movements, his fingers knowing exactly what to do, where to go, how to curl up around her ankles and drive her wild. He started putting the second pair of shoes on her feet, and she thought, "This is it!"

Pretty soon he would take that off as well and she would have to make the decision to buy or not to buy. So if she wants not to waste this opportunity, now is the time!

Her fantasy mind won over her real mind. She rolled her knee away to the right, opening her legs in such a way that sitting lower than her, Rikky had a clear view of her thighs and her bare, pantyless pussy. She had just shaved her pussy that morning to make sure it was a smooth, beautiful, delectable sight.

He was doing the straps on her calves and she could feel that his eyes were looking directly at her pussy as she opened her legs for him, but his hands never stopped working. He kept wrapping the straps slowly and smoothly about her leg, and his fingers kept moving so close to her skin, so lightly on her smooth white skin that she could feel her juices simply flowing to her pussy.

She was afraid that her slit would be wet enough for him to see, and it was. He lifted his eyes to her eyes and nodded with the slightest of smiles on his lips. She almost died; her heart was pounding in her chest, now she could really feel her pussy leaking with juices.

In her nervousness she looked down, avoiding his eyes, and closed her legs again. Her head jerked up sharply as Rikky simply jerked her knee open again, and she found him looking at her directly into her eyes, and he gave the minutest shake of his head while keeping his piercing, burning gaze directly into her eyes. She nodded quickly and kept her legs open. The most private part of her body on view for him to see and admire for as long as he wanted!

He put her right foot down and started putting the shoe on the left foot, and then the straps around her shins, his fingers curling around her calves, rubbing slowly up higher. She felt a tingle of electricity shoot up her legs and up her spine as she felt his fingers touch her thigh. He let his fingers caress softly on her smooth milky thigh, right up to the hem of her short skirt and then back down her leg to her ankles.

Her pussy was now flowing with juices and she had a feeling like there was a warm current flowing up and down all through her body. Her head was fuzzy with excitement. She waited for him to touch her again, to rub her thigh, just like that again, but he didn't.

In another minute, she had to make the decision about the shoes. She just bought them both, paid for them and quickly got out of the store before she could embarrass herself anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha walked quickly with small, fast steps towards the door of the shopping centre. Her heart was still pounding, she felt like she was fleeing the scene of a crime. She did not feel any remorse or embarrassment at what she had just done, but she had not expected his reaction, moreover, she had not expected this reaction from her own body.

She was supercharged. She needed release. Part of the reason why she had walked out so quickly was that she was afraid that her pussy juices would start to flow down and drip below the hem of the short dress, and that somehow was still a danger.

Even though she was out of his presence, his touch was still making her hot and excited. She had had sex sessions that were less charged with sexual tension than this recent shopping. Hell, every session of love making with her husband was less charged than her encounter with Rikky. She just wanted to get away and into the safety of her car, where nobody could see her and she could go home. She could see sunlight through the mall door in the distance and she quickened her pace.

"Natasha!" A voice hailing her from behind arrested her progress. She stopped and looked back and then her heart did the skipping beat thing again.

Rikky was just a few steps behind her. He held up a hand for her to stop. "Oh my god, what have I done?" She thought in a panic. Is he now going to follow her? Did she show too much interest? She was still a married woman, she didn't want an affair with this man, she was just indulging in a little harmless flirting, or so she had thought.

Rikky caught up with her, and as he stepped closer to her he lifted one hand, and she saw her credit card pinched in his thumb and finger. She realised, with a start, that she must have left it back in the store in her hurry to get away.

She reached for the card "Thank you." He pulled it back slowly, so that her fingers followed his, and in her attempt to take the card from him, she found herself stepping closer and leaning into him. He smoothly slipped his left arm around her slender waist, while keeping the card between them, in easy reach.

She didn't reach for it again. Instead, she looked up in his eyes, and then looked down. She could feel her heart pounding like a hammer in her chest, and she was afraid that he could feel it too, as her breast was pressing against his chest. As she realised this last, she tried to pull back, but his strong arm around her waist, in such a casual yet strong grip, kept her there, his captive.

She looked up into his eyes again, and he smiled that infuriatingly charming smile of his, and spoke softly "It's not a good idea to leave without your card, is it?" he chided her gently.

She lowered her head, "No, I am sorry." She felt like a small girl being rebuked rather than the grown up, strong, independent, confident, beautiful woman that she was, but that's something that he did to her. In his presence, she seemed to lose her power that she had over other men.

"You want it back, don't you?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yes."

"Then you don't just reach for it." He spoke patiently, but still with that disapproving tone in his voice. "You ask for it, nicely and politely."

Her heart beating faster and now her head started swimming as she felt his control over her. She took a deep breath and tried to control herself. With effort she looked up into his dark eyes again. "May I have my card back, please?"

He smiled and nodded. She looked at the card, but instead of giving it to her, he brought it in and touched a corner of the plastic card on her smooth bare chest. Just as the cold plastic touched her body, she gasped. Her pussy was now definitely leaking juices over her thighs. He moved the card slowly down her chest and following the curve of her soft breast that were visible, nicely, in the deep neck of the dress. He let it go as far as the edge of the dress, and then turned it sideways and very slowly slid it inside her dress. The cold touch of the plastic going deeper and deeper on her soft, hot breast, making the blood rush to the spot, while she tried to control her breathing.

"As long as you are a good girl, I don't see why you can't have it back." He tucked the card in her cleavage, and his fingers caressed her soft breast from outside, following the curve slowly, a very light gentle caress, before they parted from her body.

She was still trying to catch her breath to thank him when he rubbed her back with his left hand and said, "Well, that's all, you may go now. Bye."

And he left her, walking back with long strides towards his store, while she stood there, dumbfounded, trying to understand what just happened. And why the hell was she so disappointed that he had not bent her over this wall, and fucked her right here in a mall teeming with people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha entered the house and within 10 minutes she was completely naked and soaking in a hot tub. Her thoughts were still revolving around Rikky and the recent events.

As she thought about him, her fingers moved to her pussy on their own, and started rubbing it, rubbing and playing with her slit. The more she thought about him, the more excited she got and she inserted a long slender finger into her pussy hole, which felt tight and oily from all her slick, lubricating juices. Of course she was still tight, she had never been a big slut who sleeps with just any man, and even though she had been married for 8 years, she had been fucked much less than a single girl in the same city.

Her husband was always too busy making money, following his business interests, or spending it in various charities and functions that gave him the publicity and the power that he needed. His interest in sex was the one thing that he lacked and she craved. Even when he did make love to her, he was so gentle and considerate that sometimes she felt like screaming, what she needed was someone who was strong and knew how to handle a sex starved woman, someone like Rikky.

Again her thoughts centred on him and her finger started to move faster, in and out of her hungry, wet pussy, trying to get the satisfaction that she could never get from her husband. She thought about what she had just done, she had done something she had never thought she would never do. She had flashed her pussy at a strange man.

"Rikky is not strange." She thought. "I have met him so many times." Yeah, just twice, said her mind. She recalled how he did not let her close her legs, her pussy was right there, so close to him, he could have touched her, if he wanted. The thought of having his expert fingers touch her bare pussy was too much for her and it drove her over the edge.