Shopping Maul Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,952 Followers

The Red Elf stood behind her. Without having to kneel or bend at all, he slid his cock into the big woman's wet pussy. He certainly did have a man-sized cock, Linda thought, as she got fucked from behind. Santa and The Green Elf each grabbed one of her dangling tits and felt them.

While Linda was getting her ass cheeks banged into by the little dwarf behind her, Santa untied her hands, lifted her head, and sat down on his throne. He was in full costume, except that now his pants were down, and his cock was out. Linda looked at the pale thick grandpa thighs, gray pubic hair, and large uncircumcised cock in front of her. Santa grabbed a clump of her hair, and forced her lips down onto his cock. Reluctantly, Linda sucked Santa's cock meat as he sat back in his chair.

The Green Elf climbed on Linda's back. He grabbed Santa's thick black vinyl belt from his lowered pants. He softly slapped Linda's ass with it a few times. And then he wrapped it loosely around her neck; not really choking her, but using it like reins. "On Prancer! On Vixen!" The jingle bells on his curly-toed slippers and his pointed had jingled in rhythm as he rode her.

"I could ride this sleigh all night, Santa," grunted The fucking Red Elf. "I'm fucking her reindeer-style!" Linda's ass and thighs jiggled each time he slammed his little body into her.

The Green Elf slid off of her, and squirmed under her, on his back, his head between Santa's boots, and sucked on Linda's dangling tits. The Red Elf slapped her ass a few times with his hands as he fucked her.

Santa ordered, "Honey, give some attention to Santa's male bag." Linda was forced to lick Santa's hot hairy balls.

Linda couldn't understand it. She was experiencing the most numbingly horrible, humiliating, terrifying ordeal she has ever experienced. Yet she was acutely aware of how good those lips were making her hard nipples feel, how wonderful it felt having that scary dwarf's cock sliding in and out, in and out of her slippery stretched pussy, and how much pleasure she was clearly giving to Santa's cock. She had never been this aroused in her whole entire life. The conservative, religious, matronly wife and mother was writhing and moaning in sheer ecstasy, and sheer terror, at the same time. She shuddered through a loud orgasm, lengthened when the dwarf shot his cum into her hot pussy, and Santa released his present into the back of her throat.

As Linda kneeled in a trance on the floor before Santa, the two Elves unzipped and pulled off her dress. Santa then hoisted her up onto his lap on the chair, facing him. Her bare legs straddled him. Santa worked his stiff cock up into her hairy wet naked pussy. He wiped the cum and white curly hairs off her lips with his sleeve.

"Were you a good girl this year, Linda? What would you like for Christmas, big girl? How about my stiff throbbing magnetic North Pole?" Santa asked. She didn't answer. The elves tied her hands behind her back again with thick wrapping ribbon, and wrapped some gold garland around her like a necklace. Santa pulled her close against his body. "Do you like the feel of velvet on your tits?" he asked. Linda did notice then that her tits were rubbing against Santa's velvet coat as he fucked her, and it did make her tits and nipples aroused.

Santa hoisted her up a little, leaned forward, and buried his face between her tits. His phony beard tickled her tits as he licked her cleavage. He sucked each of her bouncing tits and hard nipples. "Ho ho ho!" he laughed.

"She's a ho' all right," laughed The Red Elf. Santa leaned back and thrust hard, causing Linda's big 40D jugs to bounce all over. The elves stood on each side of her, feeling her tits. The Green Elf's hands were so little that he felt her left tit with both of his hands and still couldn't completely cover it.

Linda started thrusting her hips into Santa, taking his big cock deeply, contracting her cunt muscles around his shaft, her ass flesh rippling. Linda was still wearing her pointed slippers with the bells. Each time that she thrust her hips, the bells would jingle in rhythm. Linda panted loudly in rhythm also, working up to guttural grunts.

Linda felt another orgasm building as she sat on Santa's lap and fucked him. Santa was breathing and wheezing and grunting also. "I'm gonna cum down your chimney now!" He grunted.

Linda felt Santa's hot semen gush into her pussy. The wife then let out loud piercing squeals as she had another orgasm, finally collapsing onto Santa, laying her head on his shoulder.

The elves yanked the exhausted mother off of Santa, and threw her on a table covered with a white sequined tablecloth. They found red garland to tie her hands above her head to the table legs, leaving her feet dangling off the other end. The Red Elf stood on a stool between her legs at the end of the table, and worked his stiff cock into her worn pussy. To the tune of Winter Wonderland, he sang,

"Her pussy is tight

I'm creaming tonight

Fucking in a Winter Wonderland"

As Linda got fucked on her back on the table by The Red Elf, The Green Elf climbed onto her chest. He straddled her, and laid his stiff little midget dick between her tits. He pushed the two large mammaries together, completely engulfing his dick like a wiener in a bun, and fucked her tits rapidly. Each of the elves was bottomless, but still had their elf coats and elf hats on.

"Hey, I want to do that! I want to slide my toboggan down her hills!" Exclaimed The Red Elf. The Green Elf, who had not yet fucked the statuesque woman, agreed to change places. Soon the barrel-chested, large-cocked Red Elf was gleefully fucking Linda's tits, while The Green Elf worked his little cock into Linda's pussy. Linda looked up to see a dwarf on her chest, sliding his cock in and out of her cleavage, while another little man rapidly slid his slippery little penis in and out of her lubricated pussy.

Linda was whimpering and panting, and was surprised at how fast The Green Elf came in her pussy. Shortly afterwards, The Red Elf shot a load of cum between her tits, shooting elf jism on her chest, neck, and tits.

As The Red Elf was climbing off Linda's chest, Santa staggered over to the table, with a candlestick in his hand. He worked the wax dildo in and out of Linda's pussy. Santa seemed to enjoy sticking toys down Linda's fireplace.

The elves reappeared, each holding toy soldier nutcrackers. They both delighted at opening their nutcracker's mouth, gently biting them down onto Linda's nipples, and tugging at her nipples with them. "Nutcracker! Sweet!" quipped The Red Elf.

Santa tired of the candlestick. "I'm too tired to stand up. Untie her so I can lay her down on me," he ordered. His elves obliged, and cut the ribbons to her writs. Linda was too exhausted and defeated to attempt escape.

Santa lay down on a white Christmas tree apron below a large lit Christmas tree, surrounded by wrapped Christmas boxes. The elves led a staggering Linda over to him and plopped her down on top of him. Santa's pants were gone now, but his coat and hat and boots were still on. Linda was naked except for her pointed black slipper boots, and the elves placed her hat back on her head.

Santa worked his cock up into Linda's pussy. Linda stayed sitting up, doing most of the work, thrusting her hips up and down on Santa, her big tits swaying in all directions. The elves played with her tits some more, as Santa grabbed two handfuls of Linda's ass. Each of the elves took one of Linda's hands, placed them on their dicks, and told her to stroke them.

Linda fucked the grunting Santa under the Christmas tree, surrounded by fake snow and presents, with hundreds of colored lights twinkling all around her. The tugged at the two cocks like she was milking cow udders, and the midgets in turn were tugging on Linda's large udders.

The Red Elf walked behind Linda, and said, "Lay down, honey, I'm gonna give you a Christmas goose you'll never forget!" He pushed her down on top of Santa, her tits again rubbing against his velvet coat. The Red Elf spread Linda's ass checks, just above where Santa's red cock was entering her pussy, and stabbed her asshole with his glistening dick.

Linda grunted her objections to being buggered by a dwarf, but she didn't have the strength to fight him. Slowly The Red Elf worked his cock up inside Linda's ass, and butt fucked her.

The Green Elf stood next to Linda. He grabbed her hair and turned her face toward his crotch. Linda obediently opened her mouth, and took the standing elf's little cock between her lips.

Linda was grunting as The Green Elf fucked her face, The Red Elf fucked her ass, and Santa fucked her pussy. The new sensation of having cocks up both her ass and her pussy in such close proximity was an overwhelmingly erotic feeling. Pleasuring three cocks at the same time was something the churchgoing mother and wife had never even allowed herself to fantasize about before. Sure she's had her secret fantasies, which she tried to suppress and pray away as much as possible, but this was a whole new world of eroticism that she was being introduced to. She was trembling all over, covered with goose bumps as well as sweat.

"Umm MMMPH!" Her stuffed mouth moaned. Linda spasmed like she was having a seizure.

"HHHHUMMMMMMMMPHH!" She contracted her pussy and ass muscles around the stiff cocks, and sucked her lips over the cock in her mouth.

"HO HO HO!" the large Santa moaned.

"HA HA HA!" echoed the two elves in their higher pitched voices.

Linda started to let loose with an orgasm. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head.

All at once, it seemed, Santa shot his spunk into Linda's pussy, The Red Elf shot in her ass, and The Green Elf sprayed her mouth.

Linda gyrated and shuddered, squealing with a load of cum dribbling out of her mouth. The Green Elf's cock slipped out of her mouth, The Red Elf extricated himself from her ass, and Linda fell to Santa's side, next to the Christmas tree. Linda cried as the other three laughed.

Linda and the others slowly got to their feet. Santa end the elves slowly made their way to the back room and found their street clothes. They removed their costumes, wiping the jism off their bodies with them, and threw them in a heap in the middle of the room. As they dressed, they watched a dazed Linda stagger into the back room, wipe jism off of her whole body with a dirty rag, find her own clothes, and slowly get dressed.

"Well, boys, I'm gonna find my way to the office, pick up my paycheck, and get to the bus station and out of town," said Santa.

"I'm outta here too," said The Red Elf. "See ya around."

"Me, too. Nice working with you, fellas. Thanks for the fuck, Linda. Hope you get some nice Christmas presents," said The Green Elf.

"I just gave out my first gift. To Linda," said Santa, smiling, without his beard, at the half-dressed wife. She didn't know what he meant, and didn't care to ask.

By the time Linda walked out of the back room, the other three were gone. She didn't know what to do. Call mall security? The police? Her husband? Her husband's boss certainly wouldn't want the negative publicity. And she really, really, didn't want the community to know that she'd been taken by Santa and his elves. She would never ever live it down. She would live with her secret shame before she would let that happen.

And, she didn't want anyone to ask if she'd gotten any pleasure out of it, even involuntary pleasure. There was plenty of evidence around here of sexual activity. But only the red marks on her wrists suggested non-consensual activity. The pictures! She looked around for the stack of Polaroids that the men had taken of her. They were gone. All except one earlier picture of Linda, Santa, and the two elves with a customer, all smiling, and Linda leaning over, likely getting her ass felt, showing major cleavage down to what could be shadows or could be peeking areolas. She slipped it into her purse.

She stepped outside to the near-empty parking lot. Santa and the elves were nowhere in sight, not even at the bus stop, like they'd vanished into thin air.

It was over. Linda drove home, in a light snow flurry, to a hot shower followed by a long bath, a couple of aspirin and a large glass of wine. She had a warm feeling she couldn't figure out. A feeling of satisfaction. Of peace. Had she enjoyed this debauchery? Linda felt desired. So many men, and even a few women, had shown interest in her this day.

Perhaps that's what "Santa" meant when he said that he'd given her a gift.

Merry Christmas

George VI
George VI
5,952 Followers
12