Shopping on the Dark Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my head was going to explode. Sweat and her juices flew everywhere with every thrust as I pounded her mercilessly not caring what happened. Coming was my only goal.

Then I felt the orgasm racing towards me. With a curse I slammed into her one last time and my cock exploded inside her. She screamed and reached her peak at the moment she felt my hot gush. I felt her cunt clamping my prick as I pulsed in time with her.

Exhausted I slumped onto her and then lifting her legs, I climbed up onto the bed with her, my prick still buried to the hilt in her wetness. We both fell instantly asleep, wrapped in each other's arms, glued together with our own secretions.

We must have slept for twenty minutes and woke almost at the same time. She looked at me obviously embarrassed and looked away. I kissed her. "It's OK," I said. "Don't be embarrassed, it was good for both of us. Just savour the moment."

She smiled shyly and began to speak "I don't normally..."

"Shh," I told her. "I know you don't, but you have to admit, it was bloody amazing."

She nodded and nestled down under my arm.

A few minutes later, she stirred herself and still embarrassed, began to dress. I hurried to join her and in a few minutes we were standing outside and she was climbing into her car. I leaned down to the open window.

"Give me your number, I'd like to do this again." I said.

She shook her head . "No, I'm married."

I shrugged, "OK," but at least tell me your name.

She leaned towards me, kissed me briefly on the lips, but said nothing and then she drove away. I never saw her again and I still don't know her name -- but I do still have those lacy black panties.

12