Shopping Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,332 Followers

The stranger fucking her ass gave a big grunt and started to shout. "Take it all you whore! There you go slut, take in all my cum, oh you are cum slut! Ughh... yea! Take it slut! Oh... yea!"

Finally he pulled out as cum ran out of my wife's ass. That was it, I had enough. I pulled down my pants, pushed another guy away just ready to take the last stranger's place and got behind my wife. I wanted what she was only letting strangers have.

Without any foreplay, lubing or kindness, I drove my entire length into her. Now I looked around the room and I noticed I had the biggest cock of them all. I was bigger around and at least three inches larger than the biggest guy. For some dumb reason I liked that.

I started to push with all my power and might. My wife is not the only one who works out. I started to build a nice stroke in and out. I would bottom out and go almost all the way back out until my cock head was at her anal entrance. I would then plunge it all the way back in even harder. My speed and force also started to increase. She was wet with cum so I was well lubed.

"Oh that is the best ass fucking I have ever had. Keep it up please. I need your big cock so bad, please......" Judy trailed off again almost begging to be fucked in the ass. I had my camera pointed at her face as she said those words. You could see the lust in her face by the profile.

She almost looked back at me but another guy grabbed her ears and started to face fuck her. He used her ears as leverage and she had to obey. You could see her having to move her head with any movement the ear holder desired. He started to power fuck my wife's mouth. Soon she was deep throating his cock as it blew a large load down her throat. She swallowed it all and licked the stranger clean. That was all I could take.

With all the sensory overload, I started to cum deep inside Judy's ass. It was the hardest, strongest, most intense orgasm I have ever had. I started to cum and I just kept cumming. Blast after blast washed out my wife's ass from the inside. I screamed and just went limp after about 4 minutes. I have never ever cum for that long or that hard. My toes were still curled up from the orgasm.

I pulled out and stood up trying to catch my balance. Buckling my pants back up I shouted to the crowd in general "Enjoy her boys, she is all yours!"

My wife was struggling to get free. She recognized my voice and heard my declaration before I left. The guys in the room would have none of this and grabbed her by the arms and legs to hold her down. She was still tied to the bed so she really wasn't going anywhere.

"Oh God no Bobby! Bobby no! Let me go! I must go! Bobby comeback, please..." she kept on saying this over and over. I soon heard her voice muffled and then go silent as another guy shoved his hard and willing cock into her mouth. A cheer erupted in the room as five guys now descended on my wife's helpless body.

"That big cock should shut the bitch up, now everyone fuck her silly, Missy said they have to be out of here by 11:00pm at the latest." I heard a stranger say.

I went back to Missy's room with my wife's protests still in my ear. I watched as one of the girls who walked in the party with me was getting eaten out by Missy as some big football player type fucked her with his cannon of a cock. He made me look small and I knew he was stretching out Missy's pussy real good.

I video taped her real good for several minutes and got ready to go. I started to get hard watching Missy licking pussy and getting fucked with a line of guys waiting to fuck her. I walked up to the girl getting her pussy licked and told her to suck my cock real good. She just dropped her head and started to give me a world class blowjob. Finally I was getting very hard and near to the end. I aimed my camera and told the girl sucking my cock to stand up so I could make Missy drink down my cum.

"Here you go slut!" is all I said and shoved my cock into her waiting mouth. She never even realized it was her best friend's husband who just blew his load in her mouth. She gobbled it down, licked every drop of cum off me and concentrated back on the big hunk stuffing her pussy. She was a major league slut.

I knew my wife would be there for at least 2-3 hours before they would go home to their other life as loving wives. My sights were now on Missy's house and what I might find.

Having been there before I knew where Missy kept the extra key by her garage door flower planter. I saw Judy go there one time when she had to pick up Missy's mail when she was out of town.

I entered the front door and returned the key to it original place. I first looked in the living room by the entertainment area. There were regular run movies and some old VHS titles in a drawer. The last drawer was locked so I took the fireplace poker and jammed the drawer open in no time. Jack pot! I found a pile of DVD discs and about 30 mini DV format tapes. They had dates and titles on them. I even saw one that said 'JUDY takes on 10' hand written on the side label.

I found a bag in the kitchen to put all the stuff in and proceeded to go to her bedroom. I looked in all the dressers and behind all the drawers. I found several picture discs and a few more video tapes.

One of these said 'Rap Party- Big Black Cock -50 or so'. I think Missy labeled her tapes telling her how many guys fucked her on the tape. "Judy @ all night party/14Fri/21Sat' was written on the other. I knew what the labels meant, and I didn't like it at all.

Everything I found, I put in the bag. I then went to her closet and went through all her clothes and boxes. She had a large amount of sexy underwear and lace garments for her to wear. I started to look in one box and found another right behind it. This box had over 100 video tapes and discs. Some were dated from 8 or 9 years back. This must have been Missy's personal library of her exploits. I wondered if she had any old footage of Judy from the college years. They were now all in my position to review.

I left quietly, bold as day. No one noticed me or was around. I left the front door open and took off in my car. I went right home and started to review the tapes and discs. I looked at several that had Judy's name on them and it almost crushed me.

I looked at Missy's entire collection and I was overwhelmed. The sheer amount of sex recorded was all over my table to see. The volume of material alone hit you right in the face with all the discs and tapes spread across the table.

Looking at all the titles, I found a VHS tape that was the oldest I could find. It was dated a few months before I meet Judy. The camera work was not very good but the person running the camera finally put it down on a dresser and aimed it the bed.

I saw a young Judy getting in front of the camera and looking at the lens. She widened out the shot and got all the bed in view. She sat on the bed and started to talk to the camera.

"Missy I know you will see this later you big pervert but I have a surprise for you." Judy told the camera lens.

"Tommy and Bill heard what you set up with Gary and me. They all want some and I just can't say no. I know I should just leave but I can't. You made me this way so enjoy the tape you slut!" Judy told Missy this with madness in her voice. She sounded sort of pissed off.

Soon Gary entered the room. He was big and looked like he played football. He was naked and looked like he just took a shower. His cock was at least 10" long and he wasn't even fully hard.

"Missy told me you were hung!" Judy told Gary with a surprise in her voice that totally erased the sadness she had shown just seconds before.

She had on a big smile and was naked herself. Her body was just as hot back then as it is today. She started reaching out for his cock. I watched the young Judy try and take the whole thing in her mouth. She deep throated him and made him moan for 10 minutes. Finally he put her on all fours and got behind her. They were both wet.

I watched as this Gary fellow fucked Judy into the next city. He was putting all his weight and power behind each stroke. I watched as he fucked her hard and fast for about 5 minutes. She was screaming and telling him to do all sorts of things to her. He reached over to the bedside dresser and grabbed a small bottle of baby oil. He squirted his big cock and Judy's ass.

I knew it was coming and so did Judy. She however just raised her ass up farther and offered it to Gary. He didn't need to be asked twice. He aimed it at her puckered hole and started to enter. Her ass wrapped around his big cock tightly. He started to give her more and more until she stared to scream in very high almost little girl like voice. Gary didn't stop and just keep pushing until he was totally in. He held that position for a few seconds and then pulled almost all the way out. He then plunged it back in with speed and force.

"Yeah Gary! Fuck my ass. I love that so much. Oh you sure know how to make me scream Gary. I can feel your cock all the way inside me. Oh fuck me harder. Yes harder Gary!" Judy started to scream and moan at the same time.

I saw a movement go past the camera lens and then another. Tommy and Bill must have just shown up. You could hear Gary talk to them both.

"I told you she loved it in the ass. Missy told me she was cock whore and she sure was right. You can do what ever you want to her. All you have to do is just stick a cock up her ass. Grab a hole and enjoy boys!" Gary told his friends.

They must have been in Gary's dorm room. As the tape progressed, more and more people came in and out of his room. I counted about 25 guys in total and it seemed that Judy was doing the whole football team from the conversations they had with each other. She would just suck and fuck their cocks one after another and let them spray her down with cum.

They did everything you could do to a woman's body and Judy just pushed back for more. Her body started to get covered from all the cum shots blown on her pussy, ass, tits, back, stomach and face. They were making 'wide receiver' and 'tight end' jokes at Judy's expense. Finally after two hours the tape ended with even more guys lining up to fuck Judy. She was a big cum soaked mess but she still wanted more.

I had no idea Judy was such a slut before I married her. I knew she was no virgin but I never knew the volume of guys she had fucked. I tried to wrap my mind around the whole situation. This girl still didn't act like the Judy I married. My mind was still very confused. Was she bi polar as well as bi sexual?

The tape that had 'Judy @ all night party' was put in my player next. I pressed play and instantly saw Judy being passed around at one party like a human party favor. Anyone who wanted to fuck, suck, twist her nipples or just plain abuse her could and did. She was fucked for over 4 hours on this video tape alone. I counted 12 guys by the end taking my wife over and over. She just did what ever they told her. Her being a slut on command was not like her and it was really starting to make me sick.

Finally I heard the front door unlock and open quietly at about 11:30 at night. I figured she told Missy I was at the party. Missy would soon be coming home to a ransacked house and no video library.

I told Judy to see me in the den if she wanted. I heard her crying as she slowly entered the room. Up on the screen was Judy getting triple fucked in every hole as 5 other guys made ready for their turn calling Judy all sorts of names. She just smiled to the camera and asked for more cock. I turned off the TV set and just looked at her.

"Well Judy, I see you have been busy being everyone's whore but mine. I thought I would at least rate up there with college boys and single dirt bags. According to the video evidence however, I am last in line to even fuck you in the ASS!!!" I shouted at her.

"You share my bed but deny me your whole body. I find you are more interested in a line of cocks instead of your husband's. I will give you 5 minutes to explain and then I want you to leave this house and never come back!" I told her as she started to cry again.

"Ok Bobby, I don't even deserve that but I will tell you the whole truth. I have been going crazy for almost the last year now and I need to be honest with you." Judy confessed to me.

"Some truth and no lies would be a nice change. Go ahead, but if you lie even once I will get rid of you before you can say 'slut'. I know more than you think so I want the whole truth and right now." I told Judy to her face. She paused and sat down next to me in another chair. She looked 20 years older right now.

"I never really told you about my time in college with Missy so I better start there. I meet you just before graduation and you saved my life if you don't know it. I was lost and I found you. Love and caring replaced the gang bangs. Tender kisses replaced triple teaming my body." Judy started to tell me. "It was different with you Bobby, please believe me."

"This past year I started to feel the same way I did back in senior year. I knew I would lose you and would be dead in a year if I didn't stop.

"Missy and I became roommates in our sophomore year and hit it right off. She was crazy and I was shy. I looked out for her and she took care for me." Judy started to confess. She just kept on talking very fast like I would not let her finish or that she needed to get it off her chest quickly.

"We did everything together!" Judy said.

"I know I saw you eating her out. Are you gay or something? It was a total surprise to me. You never seemed to take an interest in women, as far as I could tell." I answered back.

"No... not really. Missy had a big fight with her boyfriend one time at school. He dumped her and we both got drunk. Missy was horny because her boyfriend that she planned on fucking that night left her in the cold. We started to rub each other and the next thing you know we were in the 69 position giving each other a wild orgasm with our tongues. After that it was a regular thing. We only did each other, but I know Missy likes to swing both ways." She told me all this without looking away from me.

"Missy is the only woman I have made love to, so I don't think I am really gay." she added. "I just feel comfortable around Missy. That is my problem now and when I was at school." she told me.

"We started to go to frat parties and college football pep rally parties. Some of these would get a little out of hand, but we always kept it in check. That was until we went to a Beta Phi party off campus. The fraternity was taking pledges that week so it was a mad house. I remember some guy giving me and Missy a drink. I passed out first and Missy was right behind me. The drinks were drugged and we were out of it for a while" Judy recalled with excitement in her eyes.

I could tell she was reliving her exploits in her college days. I let her continue now that the story started to become more interesting.

"I woke up in their basement 'sex' room and was naked and tied to a bed. I looked over to my right and Missy was in some type of stock restraint. It was the type used in olden times where the person had to put their hands and head in the stock and it is locked down. The person is a prisoner with their ass sticking out. The person was basically in a bent position."

"Well I watched Missy take one guy after another as she was bent over naked. The next guy would just line up to her waiting pussy and have his way. They fuck her mouth, pussy and ass for hours without stopping. They started to do the same thing to me but I started to like it and so did Missy."

"The more sex I had the more I wanted. It was the first time I ever had anal sex that night. They took my ass over and over. It hurt like hell at first but my body got used to the pounding and I actually started to push back. After that I was hooked. If anyone fucked me in the ass, I instantly wanted a cock to sit on and one or even two to suck on. Anal sex makes me horny, crazy and out of control. I knew deep down I was an anal sex addict."

"That is why I never let you take me in the ass. I was afraid you would see me go crazy and would know I was an ass slut! There I said it out loud, I am an ass slut."

"I was addicted to sex and it got more insane as my senior year started. I did many things I was not proud of to this day. Unfortunately most of them are on tape thanks to Missy."

"I am also a slut every time Missy is around. When she is with me I remember all the wild times I had and my body just goes into overdrive."

"I heard your voice at the Commons party earlier and I was deadly afraid but somehow relieved. Deep down I wanted it all to be over, one way or another. I also saw this kid who approached me in the grocery store the other day at the same party. I tried to apologize to him but he screamed when he saw me and ran out without even answering me." Judy told me. I secretly smiled as my instructions to Tommy Kane were carried out to the letter.

"I never wanted to hurt you and I know that is just what I did. I have no excuse but to tell you I am a sex addict when ever I am with Missy. It feels like a buddy you always go drinking with. Every time you are with that person you go drinking and you get stinking drunk. Well Missy is that friend and it has been my down fall ever since she has moved back into my life."

"After we first got married I was always faithful and didn't do anything until Missy moved back about a year ago. I loved you and tried very hard to stop my old ways. You came along at the right time. You were caring and showed what sex in a committed relationship can be. You loved me for me, not just my body. You always treated me with respect. I have lost all that now and I feel like dying." she told me sadly.

"Just keep talking and we will see what is going to happen." I told Judy to her face. She smiled and I could see the eyes of my wife again not the whore I saw in the videos.

"She would tempt me with all the things I thought I left behind when we got married. Just after we got married I still had dreams about the group sex I used to have. I would just jump your bones when ever this happened and let you have your way with me. Your caring ways and respect for me and my body helped me through." Judy said while looking right in my eyes.

"I guess I am a slut after all. I wanted the sex more than I wanted to preserve my marriage. I am a sex addict and I need help." she told me as she started to really cry.

Finally she stopped crying and looked me in the eyes again.

"I wish you would give me another chance. I love you and need you, my body needs you. I think if you leave me and I hang out with Missy anymore, I will be dead in a year. I know deep down it will happen if I lose you." Judy told me this with complete honesty in her voice. She started to cry heavy duty and it took about 5 minutes to calm her down again.

"Tell you what I am going to do. I still love you with all my heart but we will have to work this out between us. We both need counseling and time for our marriage to heal. As far as I am concerned, if Missy ever steps foot in this house or you see her again, don't ever talk to me again. I will tell her to get lost for good if you want. It would be no trouble at all." I told Judy.

She looked up and stopped crying. I think it sunk in that I was going to try and save our marriage, but it would be on my terms.

"For tonight I want you to go upstairs, wash up real good and get a good night's sleep. You can use it. We will talk in the morning." I told her.

"Judy I do love you and always will but I am very sad right now. I need time to think. I will get rid of Missy once and for all. You won't have to worry about her being in your life anymore. I will take care of everything myself. If she does call or try to stop by, just ask yourself this one question. Who really will take care of you and love you when all the sex is over? " I asked her this honestly before she went upstairs.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,332 Followers