Shopping Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers

"I plan on being intimate with you again soon. I just want to make sure you know it is me who is doing it! If you get horny for more cock, fuck me and suck me back hard again. I still want your entire body, every hole. Now that I know your secret, I will be your one man gang bang squad if that helps you through this. Of course it is always with love behind it and not just lust." I told Judy with conviction in my voice.

"Thank you Bobby, I don't deserve this but I love you and want my old life back." Judy told me as she kissed me and grabbed me by the hand. She pulled me to my feet hugged me and said she needed to take a shower. "Come up in 10 minutes and kiss me good night."

I looked at some more different video tapes while Judy took a shower. One showed her fucking 7 black guys as Missy's voice was heard on the tape telling all the guys she loves it in the ass and it makes her super horny. After Missy said that, Judy's ass was open for the season as these big dick guys fucked my lovely wife's ass with power and force.

After about 15 minutes I went to my bedroom and was greeted by a naked Judy with her ass in the air. I was very horny from seeing other people fuck her over and over.

"I am your always and forever. If you want take my body in any hole, just take it. I love you Bobby and want to be with just you." Judy told me with tears in her eyes.

I grabbed the lube and got on the bed. For the next 45 minutes I fucked only her ass. I was gentle at first but started to get into it and just had my way with her ass. She had several orgasms and started to push against my cock with every thrust. I then put a finger in her mouth for her to suck on and started to rub her clit with my other hand. I figured in this way she could have all holes covered so to speak and she wouldn't need other guys around.

I thought about all the guys to fuck her before me and I went a little crazy. I fucked her harder than I have ever before in my life. I knew for a fact her ass would be sore for a week from the pounding she took form me alone. Finally I got ready to cum and shouted, roared is more like it.

I wanted to call her nasty names and abuse her to get even but I loved her to much to treat her like a whore. Judy started to cum herself and it lasted for over two minutes. She was so sensitive she was trying to push me way and pull her ass off my cock at the same time. I would have none of that.

"You are not going anywhere my wife." I told her as I grabbed her hips and pushed all my cock in so I could finish off inside her.

I grabbed her hips and went to town for the last two minutes. Finally I could feel my balls tighten and get ready to let loose. Shot after shot of hot cum was blasted into her ass. I just grabbed her hips and didn't let go. Finally I calmed down and pulled out of my wife's ass. The cum started to run down as soon as I exited her ass. It looked like a river of cum running out of her ass.

"Lick me clean and get me hard again. I plan on fucking every hole you have tonight and ever night. If you want to be a slut, you can be my own private slut." I told her with caring in my voice.

She rolled over on her back and motioned for me to come up to her mouth. She reached up and took me in with one movement. Soon I was hard again and we fucked in every hole for another 2 hours.

I reclaimed my wife that night and I wasn't going to give her up again. We both fell asleep in each others arms. When I woke up the next morning, Judy was giving me a nice blow job and I let her suck my morning wood to softness as she swallowed my load right down.

That day I took care of Missy once and for all. As I was thinking of what to do to her, I remembered my dad making me smoke cigars when I was little. I told him I wanted to be cool and smoke. He made me smoke one after another. I puked for a week and was green in the face for about the same time. To this day I hate the smell of cigars. I knew Missy needed the cigar treatment my dad gave me.

I was thinking all night how I would fix her wagon and this is how I did it. If Missy liked to get fucked I would help her out all I could.

I put an ad in the adult personals and on the internet. I told anyone who was interested I was a super freak who liked gang bangs and large groups. The more the better I wrote in Missy's name.

I set up the entire thing in one day. I got over 150 offers and I said the same thing to each one in a mass email to all of them. This is what the email said.

'Please cum and enjoy my body. I am a super freak of a slut and love groups. The more the merrier. I like it rough and will try to play hard to get, so don't take any shit from me. Tie me up, I like that! Take me in every hole, I like that also!

I will host the party for one week or until it ends. Key to the house is under the flower pot by the garage. Food and beer will be there also. I like it wild so enjoy and have a great time with my body. Bring a well hung friend to service me too. I can't wait to fuck all of you well hung guys and be treated like the whore I am.

Sincerely and with lust,

Missy Anderson

534 Maple Lane

P.S. I like pictures and video of me getting fucked on the net, so everyone bring a camera if you want. Remember anything goes with me, so go ahead and try it, you'll like it!'

Judy didn't hear from Missy for almost two weeks. When she did call, Judy would only talk to her for a second and wanted to hang up right away. She started to tell Judy about being gang banged by over 100 strangers in her house for over a week but Judy had to hang up.

I went by the house the first night and the party was in full swing. She was tied up and they fucked her without mercy for over 5 days. I went upstairs to her bedroom the first night and she was tied to the bed and being serviced by 20 guys at least. There was a professional film crew there and they were taking hours of video with Missy and her studs.

Finally several days later her wayward husband came home to find his house a big party spot. All the electronics and expensive stuff was gone. There was no furniture but the beds, chairs and couches all covered in cum. They put large holes in the walls and basically trashed the place. His wife was a tied up play thing for dozens of guys. He tried to chase everyone out but a guy pulled a gun on him and he ran out of the house screaming.

Finally a neighbor called the police from all the screaming they heard and they raided the house. Many of the guys had a printed email sheet that showed Missy invited them there so they couldn't arrest anyone for trespassing. Missy even gave them the location to the key of her house. Missy was taken just out before the police came and was brought to a bar. She was told to service the bar and the biker gang that would frequent it. Several days after that she was sold to a college frat house as their sex slave. She was fucked for another 6 days and was finally let go. By that time she was used up and pretty much a basket case. She still had no idea I set up the whole thing.

I knew the real story but I let Judy inform me about Missy's call and her story.

"Missy just tried to call me but I hung up on her. She said was raped for over two weeks by hundreds of guys. She sounded a little crazy on the phone. See, I told you Bobby she would have gotten me killed if I stayed with her. Thanks for saving me!" Judy told me this as she pulled my shirt to follow her towards the bedroom. I knew she wanted to thank me personally.

Judy changed her cell number and our home phone. After that Missy stopped calling Judy and never stopped by again. Judy knew I would kill them both if I ever saw Missy in my house again.

Judy and I are still together. I have found a new freedom with her body. I do what ever I want sexually and she loves it. We don't cheat on each other anymore, and my sex life is the best ever. I guess I did marry a slut, but she is my slut.

THE END!

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers
  • COMMENTS
41 Comments
fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

Missy was taken just out before the police came and was brought to a bar. ????? I guess the old copy and paste demon strikes again? It should taken, NOT brought.

viper1307viper1307over 1 year ago

Was für ein Bullshit !!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
their are natural born killers

this guy was a natural born cuckold.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Just Shit

I have read some bad stories in here but this ranks down there with the lowest. Literotica needs to put in place basic standards that have to be met before authors are allowed to post a story. This story is just garbage💩

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

What kind of "Man" stays married to that kind of slut wife??!! A cuck!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Thy Name is Whore Man finds wife is cheating with everyone.in Loving Wives
Sticking it to Peggy Payback is a bitch.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
More Stories