Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Erin's arms restrained it was up to Landon to move the toy around as Erin liked when it was on. He moved it slowly every now and then, mainly readjusting the position so that Erin could feel it in a new way within her. Occasionally she would tell him to move it a bit, but otherwise the only things that escaped her lips were guttural moans, cries of ecstasy and the occasional conscious comment, such as "Oh yes," or "Yes, fuck me."

Landon was in heaven watching his wife orgasm over and over on the purple phallus that was deep inside her. His cock throbbed against the stitching of his underwear and every now and then he would move a hand down there and rub himself for a few moments to give himself some satisfaction. But he didn't want anymore than that. Maybe he was different than most guys, but he really enjoyed seeing his wife cum almost as much as he did. He really put off his orgasm as long as possible when they played, because while Erin could seemingly go all night once she got revved up, nowadays when Landon came he was often done for the night after that. And on top of that when he watched his wife go for hours like this it made his orgasm even more mind-blowing when he finally did release himself. For now he just kept pushing the toy inside Erin and leaned in against her and whispered to her how incredibly sexy she was.

Erin basked in the warmth that repeated orgasms and the sweet words of her husband gave her. He whispered little nothings at first, how sexy she was, how much he loved her, etc. After a little bit of time he began to whisper more about other things. Erin noticed the change towards the more raunchy and she was far in lust that she loved every second of it.

"You look so hot right now babe, I love watching Thumper doing this to you." Landon really did love seeing the toy do these incredible things to his wife. Landon was losing himself in the moment and so was Erin. She kept bucking her hips and grunting against the toy. Her mind was a jumble of pleasure that had come from all angles during the evening.

Landon continued to whisper things in Erin's ear before he found himself saying something he hadn't expected to say anytime soon.

"You look so hot, I love seeing you like this. I love seeing you full of a toy babe. You look so incredible; I want to see you with something bigger. I want us to get some of those bigger toys to try with you. I love the feel of slipping into you after you've been stretched a little by Thumper, I want to feel more." Landon wasn't sure how his wife would take it, but with how hot she was right now she might be receptive.

Erin only moaned her assent; she had lost all decorum and had drifted into pure wanton lust. All that mattered at the moment was keeping these feelings going. Seeing her excitement by his suggestion Landon continued.

"I want to go and buy you these things; I want to see you get filled and know how incredible it feels for you. All you would have to say is the word and I would get up and get dressed right now and go buy these things for you. I can't tell you how hot you are and how hot that makes me thinking of it." Landon might have gone a little overboard but they were telling each other all of their fantasies at this point.

And it was at that moment that in her weakened, wanton self Erin said slowly, but clearly, "Word."

Both of them were a bit taken aback for a moment, but then Landon got up from bed and began moving to his dresser.

"I was really only joking baby, don't leave, I don't need that stuff, come here." Erin had come out of her haze for a moment after she felt Landon rise from the bed. She didn't want to make him go out this late at night and go things that would only pleasure her, but she had to admit the thoughts were appealing to her.

"No, I want to dear. When you're like that, you're not joking, what you told me was what you really wanted. Isn't it?" Landon had already grabbed a pair of shorts and saw his chance to fulfill another fantasy with his wife. He knew he had to encourage her or else she wouldn't let him go through with it.

"Tell me the truth; you want me to do that don't you?" Landon moved back beside his wife and was talking into her ear now.

Erin shuddered and took a deep breath. She really did want this to happen. "Yes, please go and get that for me, bring it back and fuck me with it. Please." Erin could barely believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. But she decided to tell him some other things that might excite him even more.

"I want you to go and get three different toys and bring them back. Keep my blindfold on and don't tell me what they are and use each one on me when you get back. I want you to get whatever you might think I would love." Erin knew that by making the idea even more outrageous it would turn Landon on even more, and it was doing the same for her.

Landon could barely conceal his excitement. His heart was thudding rapidly in his chest as he thought about the fact that in a short amount of time he would see his wife with a larger phallus plunging in and out of her and who knows what else he could find at the store. There was only one thing that could make this night even more perfect for him.

"I'm going to put something on you so you feel sexy and look even more incredible than you do right now dear." Landon told Erin and moved to their closet and pulled out one of the drawers in the little chest she kept in there. Erin had an idea of what it was, stockings probably, Landon loved those more than anything.

And a few moments later that was exactly what she felt sliding up her right leg. They were thigh high stockings, she could tell by the snug fit at the top.

"What color are they baby?" Erin was curious; with these types of stockings she only had black or white and was curious which ones he'd chosen.

"Well you're a bad girl right now aren't you?" Landon asked her as he started to slide the other stocking on her leg.

"Yes, I'm your bad girl right now." Erin responded playing along with the game it seemed Landon had started.

"Well bad girls don't wear white do they?" And there was Erin's question answered. She imagined how she must look, black stockings on her legs, tied to the bed, blindfold on and a large vibrator sticking out from her pussy. Probably like heaven for Landon she thought. And then Landon slipped on a surprise, some heels, her new black sling backs she could feel. That made her feel even dirtier and sexy all at the same time. Landon untied her right hand.

"I want you to play with yourself the whole time I'm gone. Keep going and think about what I'm going to bring home. Keep the blindfold on. The phone is here on the bed in case you need me for something. Do you understand?" Landon had tried to plan for everything in the short moments since Erin had said yes, and he felt like he had forgotten nothing.

"Yes sir, I do. Be careful and hurry back with my toys." Erin said in a husky, sex-filled voice. Landon bent over and kissed her on her lips fully for a moment and then moved away. She could hear him moving through the apartment and then the door open and rapidly close. She shuddered with anticipation and delight and moved her hand down to keep thrusting Thumper into herself.

Landon got into his car and tried not to act like some race car driver as he backed out and plowed through the parking lot. He couldn't believe that he was going out in the middle of the night to buy his wife sex toys again. This was almost the identical scenario as the time they got Thumper. They had been playing and Landon had talked about getting it for Erin, and she said she would love it and Landon stood up. Erin had tried to convince him to just stay, but they both wanted it, and when he returned she used Thumper for over an hour before having Landon fuck her silly and in the middle of the night she had awoken and made Landon give her the toy again.

Landon could only hope that tonight would be as hot as last time. His cock was throbbing yet again against his shorts; the thought of seeing more things disappear within his wife was almost too much Landon to take. He knew that if he touched himself at anytime right now he would cum all over himself. He certainly didn't want that to happen. The toy stores were in a seedier area of town, but only a few miles away and the traffic was light at 11:15 on a Wednesday so it didn't take too long for Landon to get there. Finally seeing one of the stores ahead Landon took a deep breath, pulled in and walked in the store as quickly as he could.

Back at home Erin was doing exactly what Landon had told her to do. She had Thumper working deep inside her. She bucked her hips against the fake cock and felt yet another orgasm overtaking her. Her body shook with pleasure and her moans filled the room.

As she came down Erin thought about what Landon might be buying right now. It had felt like forever since he had walked out the door, but Erin knew it probably wasn't all that long, she was just anxious. She was incredibly turned out by the thought of what Landon might bring back for her. She knew she was going to get a bigger dildo inside of her and she wouldn't mind that at all.

Size didn't matter all that much to Erin. Landon's cock was a good size, not oversized, but average. It was probably about 6" and a normal width, it filled her well and she didn't really need anymore than that. But she had had bigger men in the past, and while sometimes they were too big, a good size was always pleasant and filling for her. Her pussy somehow produced even more honey at the thought of that.

She thought about calling Landon to see how much longer he would be, but resisted the temptation. Instead she turned off the power to the phallus part of the toy and left only the power to the clit buzzer going. She felt the fake cock go silent and still inside her and still liked the full feeling and concentrated on what those magic ears were doing.

Landon always has trouble in toy stores. Every time he has been to one he looks around for awhile before getting an idea of what to buy. Most guys buy the first thing they see, but Landon always wants to get the best toy he can. Which, in a situation like this is not the best idea. The idea is to get the toy, and get out the door as quickly as possible. Landon looked around though and concentrated on what to buy.

He saw a toy that he had looked at online and seen some good reviews on it and picked it up. It was a G-spot massager. It was a couple of inches long and curved inwards so that it could stimulate the G-spot properly. It had a sleeve the resembled a penis that came with it and the lesbian behind the counter who had been chatting with him informed him that that was the way she had found her G-spot was with that toy.

Landon put it under his arm and moved around some more. He came to the wall of cocks as he jokingly liked to think of it. He knew that Erin didn't want just a dildo, which probably wouldn't do much for her, so he looked for cocks that vibrated as well. After examining a few candidates he decided on an 8" cock that had a good number of bumps at the base so that it could stimulate the clit and it vibrated as well. Landon grabbed that one and set about looking for the final piece of the puzzle.

And then he found it rather easily. He had been thinking about a harness with a clit vibrator, but he saw the Thumper section and wandered over. Erin loved these so much maybe she'd like another one. He didn't need an identical one to Thumper, but one that did a few different things. He looked around and saw a few he liked, but nothing worth buying until he looked at the display for the section.

He had seen this toy online before. It was bigger than Thumper, it was almost 8" and it moved up and down when it was turned on and still twisting. It had the clit stimulator as well and looked great. Landon thought it would be perfect for Erin and took his prizes to the counter.

He checked out as quickly as he could and took his loot to the car. Putting in reverse he tore through the streets on his way back to his beautiful wife who was fucking herself silly at the moment. And that thought turned Landon on like no other.

Erin could feel it building, the orgasm that makes her forget about everything else on the planet. Women don't have these types very often; the ones that make their whole bodies go numb with pleasure. She kept the ears in their same place and let the sensations overtake her. She could feel the waves of pleasure building and enjoyed the feeling. The glorious wait ended slowly and her whole body felt alive with pleasure. Her body was numb; all she could really feel was her pussy and clit. She could feel her pussy walls clamping down on the dormant dick within her and her clit singing in pleasure as the ears buzzed. Her body felt wonderful, she didn't want these feelings to end ever. But after a time, they had too and she could feel the rest of her body regaining sensation as the waves of orgasm receded. She cut the power to the buzzing ears and relaxed for a few moments and let the afterglow of the moment wash over her. She would save herself now for Landon, making sure she had plenty of energy for all that he brought home to her.

Landon was trying to drive as fast as he felt safe doing. The last thing he needed was to have an accident or get pulled over by a cop and have to explain why he was in such a rush. And Landon didn't even want to think about it one of the toys fell out of the bag there in the front seat. He knew that Erin was waiting for him to get back, but a few more moments wouldn't kill her.

It seemed that he was destined to catch every red light from the toy store back to their apartment and Landon grew frustrated. He wanted to get home so badly and try out these new things inside his wife. He could just imagine her now, legs splayed in the air, vibrator still sticking out of her gorgeous pussy, fucking herself silly. He knew he was still on the edge thinking of that and if he touched himself he would definitely cum all over himself.

At one of the many red lights Landon looked over to the bag. He hoped that Erin would like what he had for her. When she told him to get three toys he had a little trouble thinking of exactly what to get. He knew he wanted to try all of these things in time, but in one night it was overwhelming even to him.

But Landon was excited. He was as excited as he had ever been sexually. He loved making love with his wife and touching her, but there was a rush that came with buying her toys to use on herself, it was one of the great thrills he could have honestly. He was so excited to see his wife with new things, he really wished those lights would hurry up.

Mercifully, he made it home a short while later. He locked the car and hurried up the stairs with his bag of goodies and put his keys into the lock. He quickly entered and closed the door and called out to Erin.

"I'm back how are you doing sexy?" Landon walked towards their dimly lit bedroom as he asked her how she was.

"I'm very good, I missed you. Come on over and tell me what you got me." Erin smiled as she heard Landon enter the room, she felt complete when she could smell his cologne close to her again. She felt him sit down on the bed and heard a bag rustling as he pulled out the toys.

"I'm not going to tell you what I bought until I actually use it on you. And now that I'm back you don't need that hand free any longer." Landon leaned over and restrained Erin's right arm again. She sighed in contentment; knowing that she was about to feel some incredible forms of pleasure and that Landon wouldn't hurt her in anyway.

The crackle of plastic being opened filled the room and Erin listened closely to see if she could discern anything from just the sounds of the opening of the package. Of course she couldn't, but it built her anticipation not knowing what was coming. She heard another package opening as well. The she heard the familiar sound of batteries being plunked into something and shivered a bit. She knew that he would be getting some vibrating things and she couldn't wait to feel them.

"This first thing is not what I had been talking about earlier. It's something different that I think will feel great nonetheless." Landon said as he prepared the G-Spot vibrator. He slipped the sleeve over it and since they were always careful a condom on top of the toy as well. He spread her legs a little farther apart and placed the toy at the base of her entrance.

Erin could feel the toy at her entrance and whatever it was she wanted in her quickly. She whimpered and bucked her hips, but Landon was patient and made her wait for her prize. She had no idea what this toy was since it wasn't what Landon had been talking about earlier. She had actually thought that he would probably come back with two or even three rather large cocks to work inside her since he seemed so excited by the thought, and she was secretly glad that there was some variety in her new arsenal.

Landon took a deep breath and slid the toy slowly into his wife so she could fully feel what it was that was penetrating her. After a moment or two the length of the toy was buried within her and Landon turned on the vibration settings.

Feeling the toy go in it certainly didn't feel like Landon's cock or Thumper and Erin was curious as to what it was. Then she felt the nub pushing against her G-spot and the vibration turning on and she was just happy it was in there.

"Oh God, that feels great whatever it is." Erin moaned as she felt toy begin to work its magic.

"It's a G-spot vibrator. It has a curve that I'm sure you can feel that works at your G-spot and there are seven different vibe settings. It's supposed to be great, you like it huh?" Landon's voice was husky with excitement seeing his wife's body light up when the toy had been turned on inside her. She seemed to love it and this was only the warm-up act really.

"Oh yeah, I love it, fuck me baby." Erin was bucking her hips against the smaller toy inside her, loving the new sensations that were filling her. Not long thereafter she could feel another orgasm overtaking her and rode the wave of ecstasy as long as she could.

Erin continued to moan and grind against the new toy as Landon showed her all of the vibration features. The toy felt great and brought her to another mini-orgasm before Landon cut the power and began to ease it out of her.

Erin whimpered with need, not wanting her new friend to abandon her so quickly, but Landon only stroked her body and reassured her that something even better was next. Erin certainly liked the thought of that.

She heard more plastic opening and then more batteries sliding into a toy. Erin listened closely (which was hard against her ragged breath) and soon heard the crinkle of the condom wrapper as Landon prepped her next adventure. She waited anxiously for the first touch of that new bundle of joy, quivering in anticipation.

A moment later she felt it. Landon had eased it between her legs and had placed it right at her outer lips so that they just begin to accept the toy that pressing against them. Landon slowly pushed it in as Erin took a deep breath. As the toy began to slide into her Erin realized that this was a bigger toy than she had ever had before. Her lips were stretching wide to be able to receive the phallus; there at the opening it felt wonderful. She could feel the rest of it slowly working it's way up inside her and every time she thought she was full Landon managed to push some more of the toy inside her. After what seemed like an eternity and a point when she didn't think she could take anything else Landon announced that it was all they way in. Erin knew that this was what Landon had been wanting and was curious how big it was. Landon watched Erin take the whole dildo deep inside her and his cock, already throbbing once again almost came from the sight of having his wife stretched and filled by a new toy. He didn't know if she could take the whole toy deep within her and was incredibly excited to see the toy buried to the hilt.