Shore Leave

Story Info
Navy man finds more then he bargained for.
2.3k words
4.4
16.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Brian stepped off the ship and breathed in the air of the town. It was a tourist town he could tell that from the women walking the streets carrying cameras while they shuffled their children in front of them.

He didn't care what kind of town it was though, he had been on board ship for the past 6 months and he was one horny buck. At 25, he had been in the navy since he was 18. He was rumored to have a woman in every port. Well he wasn't sure about that, but it was seldom he left a port without getting a pussy or two. At a little under 6' and maybe 155lbs, he thought he was a handsome man. His auburn hair was cut short in the typical military style while his sea green eyes watched every woman who passed.

He walked down the street, losing track of the other men from the ship as they all went their different ways. He didn't have to be back on board until 05 hundred tomorrow and planned to make the most of the evening.

He walked down the street checking out the women who were selling their bodies. He had to admit that some of them were attractive but none of them made him want to pay their price to sleep with them.

He had walked to the corner and was thinking about changing his mind about the hookers when he saw her. She was about 5'8" and full figured; her chestnut brown hair hung in waves down her back and covered her ass. She walked with a wiggle and he wondered if maybe she wasn't a hooker.

When she saw him staring at her, she smiled and walked up to him. "Well hello there handsome." She said running her hand up over his uniform. "Just get into town?"

Brian felt his cock rise in his uniform at her first touch. He licked his lips as he smiled down at her. "Yup, I just got off the boat. Know where a lonely sailor can find some fun?" he ran his hands through her hair hanging off her shoulders.

She grinned up at him as she looked up and down the almost deserted street. "I think I might. What's your name?"

"Brian." He said huskily when she suddenly reached out and grabbed his crotch, squeezing his hard cock through his pants.

"Hm...Feels like you've got a nice piece in here Brian. I live just up the street. Want to have some fun with me?"

Brian swallowed hard as she ran a painted nail over him. "More then anything in this world," He said through dry lips.

She smiled then took his hand in hers as she led him up the street.

They had barely entered her second floor apartment, before he pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. She melted her body against his as she returned the kiss wholeheartedly. When his hands went to her clothes she pulled away. "Let's go in the bedroom." She said huskily licking her full lips.

At that point Brian was willing to follow her anywhere if it meant getting inside her pants. He followed her into the bedroom, closing the door silently behind him then followed her over to the queen sized bed.

If he had turned at that point, Brian would have seen the man dressed only in a pair of skimpy underwear step out of the closet but his eyes were on the woman before him. He watched hungrily as she pulled her shirt over her head, giving him a perfect view of her 46D tits. He reached out and grasped them in his hands, squeezing and fondling them while she mewled in pleasure.

While Brian lowered his mouth to her breast, the woman smiled at the man standing in front of the closet. He had his own 8 inch cock out and was stroking it slowly as he watched the couple.

Brianna and Robby were into voyeurism. He enjoyed watching her getting eaten and fucked by another man then when the man she was with least expected it, he would join the action. Sometimes he would suck the other guys cock and even let him fuck him up the ass. He had never had a military man before and his mouth watered as he watched the man's mouth devouring his wife's tits.

"He's good baby." She mouthed over Brian's shoulder as the younger man switched over to her other tit, taking as much of it into his mouth as he could.

Robby slipped his shorts off his body and continued to stroke his cock as he nodded at the bed. Brianna knew that he wanted them to move to the next phase.

Brianna nodded, and then pulled away from Brian, locking her mouth on his as she worked at his clothes. It didn't take long for her to get him naked and she pushed him back onto the bed, making sure to block Robby from his gaze. She didn't want her new lover to see her husband to soon and freak. That had happened once and they didn't want a repeat performance.

The couple needn't have worried though; Brian only had eyes for the woman before him. He could probably have looked right at Robby and never registered that he was there. His 8 ½ inch cock was throbbing against his stomach as he watched her do a slow strip tease before him. His mouth watered when he finally saw the coating of hair covering her pussy lips. "Come here baby, I've got to taste you." He said huskily holding his hands out to her.

Brianna made sure not to look over her shoulder at Robby as she moved slowly almost catlike onto the bed. She turned so she was facing the rest of Brian's hot body as she lowered her pussy over his face. She was barely settled over him before she felt his tongue slide into her. "Oh fuck." She moaned closing her eyes as she pressed her pussy down against his face.

Robby forced himself to keep his strokes on his cock slow as he watched Brianna whimper and cry out as she rode the man's face. He couldn't see what Brian was doing to his wife with the way she was moving, but he knew from her actions that she was enjoying it.

Robby was right on that score. Brianna was in heaven. Brian's tongue was shoved far up her snatch and he was tonguing her like crazy while his fingers attacked her clit. She humped wildly against him as her hands pulled at her tits. "Fuck, eat me baby. Oh god, yes, shove that tongue deep inside me." She cried more for Robby's benefit then anyone's.

The third member of this little party was also in heaven. His tongue drove hard into Brianna's hole as his fingers pulled and twisted at her clit. His cock was throbbing wildly and he wanted to ask her to suck him but the way she was shoving her pussy against him, he knew it would come out muffled.

He decided to get her off then ask. He slammed his tongue repeatedly up into her and heard her shrieks of pleasure. His fingers pulled at her clit and she purred as she rode him. Suddenly he felt her stiffen and soak his mouth with her juices as a scream of pleasure escaped her lips. "I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." She cried mashing her pussy tightly against his mouth.

Brian dug his tongue deep inside her as he drank her juices. He licked his tongue all around her pussy and heard her moan. "Oh yea."

Brianna looked over at Robby as she finished cumming. She could tell from the glazed look in her husband's eyes that he was royally turned on by what he was watching. His cock was leaking like crazy as he slowly stroked it. "Do you want me to?" She mouthed as she mashed her pussy against Brian's face trying to get him to eat her again.

Robby knew what she was asking and nodded.

Brianna smiled and mewled as she felt Brian's tongue slither over her clit. She kept her pussy pressed tightly against his face as she lowered her body over him, and grasped his hard cock in her hand. She heard a muffled moan from beneath her and smiled again.

She kept her eyes on Robby as she lowered her head and took the tip of Brian's cock into her mouth. Again she heard the muffled moan as she slowly moved her head up and down over him. She moved her pussy against his face when he stopped sucking on her then gave up and concentrated on what she was doing.

Brian closed his eyes and moaned against her snatch as he felt her envelop his hard shaft deep in her mouth. He knew she wanted him to eat her again but the feelings coursing through his body made it impossible to concentrate on anything else. "Oh yea," he moaned when he felt her slide his cock into her throat. As a thank you since he knew she couldn't hear him, he slid two fingers into her sopping slit and heard her cry out as she pumped against him.

Brianna went harder at his cock as Brian fingered her forcefully. The couple writhing on the bed was moaning so loudly it took all of Robby's willpower not to add his moans to theirs. He had to stop stroking his cock for fear of cumming to soon. He watched Brianna going to town on the cock in her mouth while her body slammed against Brian's flying fingers.

It took a couple of minutes but he was finally able to catch Brianna's eye. He nodded forcefully and she pulled her mouth from Brian's cock.

Brianna knew that Robby had seen enough, he needed to get in on the action. She was glad because her pussy was on fire and she needed a good hard fuck. "Come on stud, I want you to fuck me now." She said moving onto her hands and knees next to him with her face up by his.

Brian grinned at her then moved quickly behind her. He grabbed the condom she held out to him and quickly slid it down over his length before he rubbed his cock over her wet heat. "Fuck me stud." Brianna purred wiggling her butt.

Brian grabbed her to hold her still while he lined up his cock. When he was in position, he slammed forward with his hips, burying himself completely within her.

Both people cried loudly at his sudden thrust. He pulled out then slammed into her again, taking her forcefully. Brianna was mewling and digging her nails into the bedspread as he took her roughly from behind. "Fuck me stud. Give me a good ride." She growled slamming her body back against him.

Brian's only response was a grunt. He fucked her hard and fast until he suddenly froze when he saw Robby move up to the bed. Brianna looked over her shoulder to see why he stopped and smiled. "Honey, this navy guy followed me home and wanted to fuck me." She said with a smile.

Robby smiled at his wife while he looked at Brian. "Is that so?"

Brian knelt there petrified in fear. He was sure his cock would have wilted down to nothing if Brianna wasn't massaging him with her muscles. "Um...I...That is..." He tried to pull out of her but she tightened her muscles while grabbing him.

"Don't you dare pull out, I'm so close." She whined holding him inside her.

Brian looked at her in shock then back to her husband. "I think...I really think I should go." He said swallowing hard.

Robby smiled and patted him on the back. "Relax; I'm not going to kill you. I've been over by the closet watching this whole time."

Brian looked at him in surprise, and then looked over his shoulder over to the closet where Robby's shorts still lay on the floor where he left them. "I...I don't..."

He watched as Robby moved onto the bed and moved his cock against his wife's mouth. She opened her mouth eagerly and took him inside, sucking furiously on him. Robby moaned for a minute then looked back over at Brian. "Well, are you going to fuck her or what?"

Brian watched as Robby started fucking Brianna's face then smiled and started slamming his cock deep inside her again in time with Robby's strokes. "Yea that's it, fuck that pussy." Robby chanted ramming his cock deep into her mouth as Brian took her violently from behind.

Brianna was moaning and juicing like crazy as she had two of her holes filled with hard cock. She suddenly stiffened and cried out around Robby's cock as she came hard around Brian's flying shaft.

"Oh god, you're making her cum man." Robby groaned as he felt her mouth tighten around him. He couldn't hold back after what he saw earlier and with an animal growl, started shooting in his wife's mouth.

Brian felt her tighten around him and clamped down on his control to keep from joining her. When he saw Robby start to cum though, it pushed him over the edge. He let out a loud growl as he started shooting deep into the condom.

Having her husband cum in her mouth while Brian came in her pussy, pushed Brianna over the edge once again, her muscles tightened around Brian as she whimpered against Robby's cock.

The threesome spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking like bunnies, until they fell asleep completely sated. Brian barely made it back on ship on time but before he left he made sure to get not only the couples name but their address and phone number. He planned to visit them again the next time he was in port.

The End

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers