Short Chapters

Story Info
A man, a woman, emails, and BDSM
897 words
3.89
6.9k
0
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written some time ago, I think it stands the test.

*

Chapter 1

He laughed at himself. What the hell was he doing here?

But in his heart he knew exactly why -- he had no choice.

It had started as a fun idea on a lonely Saturday night. He had had a few beers watching the match and was feeling horny and lonely. Not enough to actually go out and pick up a woman -- but enough that even jerking himself off would not scratch the itch.

He had joined the site as a Dom and had had some success. Beating the asses of women, then tying then up and forcing his cock down their throats, or up their ass. It was fun. Hell he was always horny -- so the games these women wanted him to play were a small price to pay for the pleasure of ramming his cock into them. Hard and dirty was how he liked it.

He went on line and launched IM. Trawling through the profiles for someone near him, he came across her profile. He read it and moved on. Then went back to it again. There was something there. He could not put his finger on what it was -- but he wanted to know more.

He checked and she was on line. He paged her with a comment about her profile, designed to lure her in. She answered. Laughing he planned how he would reel her in. Dommes were only looking for a real man. She would submit to him.

He remembered this as his ass screamed at him as her whip landed again.

Chapter 2

He began by telling her that he thought he has sub tendencies. That he occasionally dreamed about being made to service a Domme. To be in her power.

She read him immediately and asked if that translated to him being home alone and horny. He smiled broadly as he read it. She was quick -- he would give her that. Not all he would give her he thought.

He decided that modified truth would probably be best. Yes, he was home alone and horny -- but that did not mean that he did not have the thoughts. He asked what she was into. Control, bondage and pain, she replied.

He could not help but ask for more details. She described how mental control was a big turn on for her. How she liked to get into and live inside the mind of a sub -- to know what he wanted, and to offer it to him, with a price. He laughed at her arrogance. She would never be able to do that to him.

- So what was the price?

- Whatever was just beyond what he wanted to pay.

- So you are a pro Domme?

- I am not talking about money.

He was intrigued now. What would he be willing to pay he wondered to himself. It set off thoughts in his head and he had a brief mental picture of lying at the feet of a woman. His cock stirred in his shorts.

He shook his head to clear the image, money or not -- he would never pay for it.

Coming back to the present he caught a glimpse of her boots as she moved around the room, how he loved those feet. To be allowed to touch them, suck on her toes was pure heaven.

Chapter 3

How would I be allowed to please you Mistress? He thought the calling her Mistress a good touch. Showed her he was thinking of her as his superior. Lure her in.

- By doing what you are told.

- Would I be allowed to bury my face in your ass?

- At a price

Her and her prices again -- get a new song woman.

- Would I be allowed to make you cum?

- At a price

- What would that price be?

- More than you are willing to pay

Ok this was boring. Time to take charge, he decided.

- How would I go about becoming your sub?

- Lol -- you have been winding me up all evening -- why should I answer that

- No I haven't, I am serious

He waited for her reply, had he blown it? In this moment, he knew he wanted her to reply. Women so often bored him, yet he was not bored. He was good looking, successful, had conquered many challenges. Some called him jaded. But he was not bored. He checked the time at the side of the messages. 3 minutes and she had not replied. It stretched to 5 minutes.

- Are you still there?

- Yes -- I am waiting for you to prove you are serious

- How can I do that?

- That is up to you

What did that mean? How can you prove something like that? While he was mulling this over she ended the conversation. Cow -- how dare she?

Calming down he reasoned to himself, at least it had passed a bit of time. He logged off and put on a dvd to watch. The images played in front of his eyes, but his mind was watching a completely different scene.

His world went dark as she placed a blindfold over his eyes.