Shortening His Sentence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,428 Followers

They didn't have any more time to talk about it before Ed appeared. He gave Foster a cross look and looked at both of them. "You both need to come with me now," he told them.

"Me? What do I have to do with this crazy scheme!?" Kevin backed away.

"Keep your mouth shut," he cautioned Kevin. "Now that Foster's told you, you can't stick around here and rile people up."

Kevin tried to plead his case, but a couple guards came over and helped escort both of them to Creekwood max. Kevin's legs were shaking as they crossed the yard. It had the same effect on Foster, even though he'd already been there twice. Ed took them to Miss Julia was. She was inside what looked like a study to Foster, her nose in a book.

"What's he doing here?" she looked up and asked about Kevin.

"Foster told him what you've got planned. I couldn't leave him in general population," Ed answered.

"Fine. Fine. I've sent someone to fetch Desiree. It won't be long now."

"De... Desiree? Oh man. Please let me go back to Creekwood min. I don't like it here," Kevin told her worriedly.

Miss Julia looked up at him with piercing eyes, "You'll stay here until it's over." She didn't even address Foster.

Foster got the feeling she was really pissed about him telling Kevin. Had he betrayed her trust? The possibilities were driving him crazy. Just then, the door burst open and a number of guards escorted Desiree and another shemale into the room. Foster recognized the other shemale as Brenda from earlier in the day.

The sight of these two hulking shemales frightened Kevin. He immediately sunk in his chair and nervously counted the number of guards between him and them. Miss Julia looked up at Desiree and Brenda, she said, "What's Brenda doing here... and who gave her a prison uniform?"

One of the guards spoke up, "We don't know. We found them together. It seemed like this other one knew a lot about what was happening so we grabbed her too."

"I got her the uniform. She was too tempting naked and I wanted to save my first nut for tonight," Desiree gave Foster a lewd grin as she spoke.

"Fair enough," Miss Julia responded. She looked around the room at everyone and then stood up. "Let's get started, shall we?" she said cheerfully. "I'll lead the way," she looked at Foster, "Come along now," she told him rather coldly. Foster tried to shake off the feeling that he'd disappointed Miss Julia as he stood up.

Ed asked Miss Julia, "What should we do about them?" He looked at Brenda and Kevin.

"Oh," Miss Julia gave them a second look and bit her lip for a second, then answered, "Just leave them. It doesn't matter."

Miss Julia was always two steps ahead of everyone else at Creekwood; that much was in her job description. She had to juggle two very different prisons and look damn pretty doing it. But even she didn't expect the consequences of her words. Both Brenda and Kevin read deeper into her statement. Brenda thought it was a dig at her, that it didn't even matter. She could be left alone with some bitch from Creekwood min because she was just a harmless, lowly Creekwood max whore; however, Kevin took it to mean that Miss Julia was mad at him for knowing too much and didn't care what happened to him.

The rest of them left, leaving a discouraged Brenda and terrified Kevin alone. Neither of them spoke. Brenda stood in the corner; Kevin had slumped so low in his chair that his chin was nearly resting on the table. Brenda could feel her stomach rumble. She looked across the room behind Kevin and noticed a drawer. Brenda decided to rummage through it in hopes of finding a morsel to eat.

As she got closer to Kevin, he told her in a shaky voice, "What are you doing? Stay away from me!"

"What?" Brenda asked, genuinely surprised that he would pay her much mind.

"Just stay back! Leave me the hell alone!" he said, his voice cracking. Being left alone with this big shemale was the scariest thing to ever happen to him. She was a hardened criminal, probably a sex fiend who wanted to use him for pleasure, if he didn't make it clear that he wouldn't stand for that first.

Brenda had a big smile on her face as she sauntered across the room to him and hopped her big ass up on the table. She looked down at him and said, "What if I don't?" Brenda's heart was racing. She'd never had this effect on a man before. Just a few hours ago she was getting butt-fucked by Miss Julia and having to blow a Creekwood min bitch! Now, now she had power. Someone was afraid of her.

"I know what you are! You don't scare me," he was so afraid that his voice came out as squeaks. "I know what you must have done to get here. Just leave me alone."

"So you've heard of me?" she asked.

"Miss Julia said your name was Brenda? No, I've never heard of you," he answered defensively.

"Yeah, I didn't think you would have."

Kevin, who prided himself on being in the know, asked, "Why?"

Brenda gave him an intimidating look and replied, "They try to keep me a secret. They don't want bitches like you wetting your panties knowing I'm right across the yard at Creekwood max. I'm the worst shemale here," Brenda said with a conviction that surprised even her.

Kevin tightened up. He looked blankly across the room, trying to keep his knees from knocking. "Please don't fuck me."

"The fucking part is the worst of your problems." Brenda lifted her hand and touched Kevin's face as she spoke, "I hurt men that aren't good. I wouldn't think twice about busting up a pretty little boy like you. Any excuse will do. A bitch who doesn't do what he's told is a good excuse." She paused to rub her thumb over his lips, "Are you going to listen real good for Brenda?"

Kevin looked at her and nodded his head yes. Brenda grinned and said, "That's my good boy. We're gonna have fun."

***

Miss Julia let the other guards go back to their duty. It was just herself, Ed, Desiree, and Foster. She led them into what looked like an observation room of some sort to Foster. It had a big mirror which must have been one-way. Foster was already feeling upset based on the way Miss Julia wasn't paying attention to him, and Desiree was paying too much attention!

"You two will do it in the next room. Remember we'll be watching," Miss Julia nodded toward Ed and he opened the door to the next room.

"What, you're not going to be in there with me?" Foster gave Miss Julia a desperate look.

Desiree stood up, her big body towering over Foster's and grabbed his shoulder. "Come on. Time to get to know each other better."

Foster nearly had to be dragged into the room. It was a very cozy, little room--nearly resembling a bedroom; while not being quite as made up as the restaurant had been last night. Desiree already had a tent in her prison uniform. She pushed him onto the bed. Foster had a lump in his throat of near equal size. Foster figured... hoped they could at least see what was going on inside the room. Yes, they must be able to. Miss Julia could see them, but they couldn't see her. Foster gave the mirror a pleading look as Desiree circled him like a cat.

"Close the lights," Miss Julia told Ed. He did and they could see inside the room. They watched as Desiree inspected Foster's tight little body with a big look of satisfaction on her face. "Am I doing the right thing?" she asked Ed.

He didn't answer for a minute. "You've grown quite fond of him?"

"Am I that transparent? I could barely look at him, with what I've asked him to do."

Desiree sat down next to him on the bed. She was trying to control herself. Teresa had clued her in on the plan. Miss Julia was giving this little bitch to her on a silver platter; it wasn't out of the goodness of her heart. Miss Julia was taping the entire escapade and planning to use it as a reason to keep Desiree at Creekwood max forever. Well, it wouldn't work. Desiree could have her cake and eat it too.

The thing she didn't realize was that Miss Julia figured she had a leak somewhere, so she fed everyone but Ed this fake story about entrapping Desiree; thus being able to stop her release. In reality, Miss Julia hoped it was another precaution to protect Foster. She hoped trying it this way could go a long way toward convincing Desiree that there was another way to sexual pleasure. One which didn't leave your partner in terrible pain and ready to testify against you in court.

"I know you're scared," Desiree laid her hand down on Foster's knee.

"I'm sure you know a lot about being scared," Foster answered with equal parts sarcasm and fear. Blowing Desiree last night with Miss Julia present was going to be a lot easier than getting fucked by her and Foster knew that.

"I remember when I first got sentenced. It was a crime of passion. I was barely eighteen. They didn't have prisons like Creekwood max back then, I got sent to a regular old men's prison," Desiree paused. "My cell mate was some hairy bastard. The second they left me alone with him, he told me, 'You're my woman now. Suck my dick.''

Foster, with a note of sympathy, asked, "What'd you do?"

Desiree rubbed her hand up Foster's leg. It slid behind him and traced along the small of his back. "The guards caught me pounding his hairy ass. I screamed, 'You're my woman now!' over and over again in his ear until my voice was hoarse."

"Oh..."

Desiree lifted Foster into her arms, Foster didn't know what to expect as she undressed him. She rubbed her erection through her jumpsuit as she looked over his body. "Your bitch ass is even prettier than I remember from yesterday. Sure wish I'd had first dibs. Oh well, you and I are gonna make up for that slight right now."

***

Brenda was relishing her new-found power. She could tell him to do anything and he'd have to do it. Brenda fished her cock out and Kevin tried to look away. It pulsed in her hand as she looked at him. He had a pretty mouth. It was going to look a lot prettier with her cock buried in it, she decided.

"Put it in your mouth," she held it at the base and pointed it toward him. When he shook his head no, Brenda wagged a menacing finger in his face. His face turned red as it got closer to her erection. His face hovered over her sizable prick. He opened his lips just a little and Brenda's hips bucked. The tip of her cock burst through his lips and into his mouth. Brenda wrapped her hands around his head and pulled him deeper onto her cock. "Remember what we talked about. I won't hurt you as long as you do what you're told. Get my cock nice and wet all over. It's gonna need to be slippery."

Brenda's cock was too big for his mouth. It stuck in Kevin's throat and made him gag. He was close to choking when she gave him a forceful look. Kevin swallowed hard and the spongy head of her cock pressed through his gag reflex. Brenda had only had one blow job in her life; as such, she wasn't very understanding when it came to the fact that Kevin had never given one before. She held his head hard like she was going to crush his skull and fucked his face.

"You're not sucking hard enough," Brenda raised her eyebrow at him, causing him to take more of her cock and suck on it harder. Still not satisfied, Brenda brought her hand up like she was going to hit him. Kevin took one look at her beefy arm and started to suck so hard it felt like his lips were being pulled off. Brenda squealed as her cock fucked his tight throat. It was the best feeling of her life, but she didn't know how long they'd be left alone and she wasn't going to take any chances which could mean missing out on the main attraction.

By the time she dislodged her womanhood from his throat, his face was a red mess; she accentuated that fact by rubbing her length across his cheeks and lips. Brenda leaked precum on his face whole stroking her sticky shaft. She removed her prison uniform and said, "Get up here and take a seat right here," Brenda gave her cock another stroke. Kevin was still trying to catch his breath and getting his mind together. He barely heard her. Brenda said it again, in a more demanding tone, "I said get your bitch suit off and drop that ass on my cock."

Kevin didn't even give a thought toward disobeying. She'd broken him. He unbuttoned and pulled his uniform off, revealing his mostly hairless body to her hungry eyes. Brenda grabbed his arm and pulled him up onto the table, but she stopped him when he crouched over her cock and started to aim his ass at her cock. "Turn around. I wanna see that booty bounce," she told him, thinking back to what girls from Creekwood max liked to do with her.

Kevin crossed his leg across hers and turned facing away from her. Brenda looked at the pale, little bottom of his and her mouth nearly watered. "It's pretty well known that I have a weakness for sweets," Brenda spread the tight cheeks of his ass and looked at the prize sitting between them, "this is going to be a lot sweeter than cookies." His hole was just inches from the tip of her throbbing erection. The tiny bud seemed to be quivering before her eyes; each could feel the heat of the other.

Without any other instruction, Kevin felt the stiff head press against his opening. He involuntarily seized up tighter. Brenda responded by pushing harder, until the head finally popped into him. Kevin grunted, his sphincter massaging her tip. Brenda held his hips and began to lower his body, impaling his most tender of spots with her pulsing prick.

"Oooh, that's a good boy. You just might survive this yet..." Brenda said before bucking her hips and plunging the last painful inches of her length inside him. It took the breath out of Kevin when Brenda thrust her entire length into him. His virgin asshole clung like a glove to every inch of her. It was such a tight fit; neither would have been able to guess where one ended and the other began.

His ass was pressed hard against her lap, and she let him sit there for a few seconds, getting used to the new feelings. Brenda pressed her lips against his ear and said, "Now I want you to bounce that ass on my cock like you're the new attraction at Disney World."

Kevin lifted up on his knees and felt her cock withdraw from his ass. Brenda had only an inch left inside him when she slapped his ass and said, "Slam down on me. I wanna see that booty shake."

He did as she said and fell back down on her with a slap of their bodies. Her cock grazed his prostate which caused him to sharply intake breath. Brenda was delighted beyond words, she grunted and moaned her satisfaction in his ear. His asshole felt so hot, so slippery around her cock.

Kevin repeated the motion, going faster this time. Brenda held his waist and bucked her hips to help them go smoother and get deeper. They started to fuck in rhythm, with every inch of her cock burying inside him each time. The more they fucked, the more her cock rubbed and massaged his prostate. Kevin's cock was rock hard. Brenda reached around him and gave it a rough squeeze.

Brenda hadn't got this much exercise in months. Her plump, curvy body was shiny with sweat. "You like that cock. I bet all you little Creekwood min whores drench your panties thinking about girls like me. We're so close... threatening... to make you our bitches at any instant." Brenda's breath got ragged as they fucked. His balls slapped down on hers; they were full with cum and getting close to blowing.

She was breathing hard, enjoying every second of this fuck. As she sat watching his sweaty body bounce and his tight asshole swallow her prick whole, she thought about what a stroke of luck this was. Kevin hadn't come to terms with these new sensations yet. Once the pain subsided, her cock began to feel better and better inside him. The feeling was downright fantastic and he was glad that she hadn't hurt him like she threatened. He must be... good at this, he thought.

Brenda threw her arms around Kevin's stomach and crushed his body against hers, almost like she was giving him the Heimlich. Brenda stayed buried inside him and cried in pleasure so loudly that the entire prison must have heard as her cock started spewing. "I'm cumming--CUMMING! Oh shit, I've never felt anything like this before!"

Her body heaved as her cock jerked inside him. She shot so much cum that his insides must have been covered with the gooey stuff. Kevin was still bumping and bouncing in her lap as best he could, even though every part of him ached; it was a new, pleasant ache he'd never experienced before. Brenda finally stopped spurting inside him. She was proud of how long she'd lasted and how much she'd cum. She busted one hell of a nut.

Brenda held his body so he couldn't bounce anymore because her cock was too sensitive and gave him a sloppy kiss on the side of his face. "You've got a good fuck hole. I could see doing a lot more of that," she giggled.

"And you're not gonna hurt me?" he asked, beginning to stroke his cock and enjoying the feeling of her womanhood still inside him.

"Hell no," she said quickly, then began to think about it and added, "You'll be fine as long as I keep getting what I want. You want to keep Brenda happy. We'll come up with a plan for how this can work," Brenda gave his butt a squeeze, "I already want another piece of this sweet ass."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,428 Followers
12