Should Have Known Better

Story Info
Trying to get off in the bathroom leads to a gay encounter.
947 words
3.97
72.9k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful spring day, one of those early warm ones where suddenly there's a lot of unexpected skin everywhere, and you can't not look, and I'm stuck at the library studying.

Girls are lying out in the sun untying their bikini tops and I cannot focus. The buzzing of too much coffee and not enough sleep and oh god those shorts she's wearing are so small. Just look at them. I want to run up and smell her.

OK, I'm crazy here. I gotta get off. I can't think, can't study. I gotta get off. Just rub one out and get back to work.

I'll just head up to the third floor where there's a single-stall bathroom. I'm so hard I'd be an obvious creep just walking around with my pants tented, so I put my left hand in my pocket and hold my dick against me. Sure, it makes me walk a little funny, and who knows why you're walking around with one hand in your pocket. But it also gives me a chance to rub myself. Just knowing what I'm going to do has me even hotter.

Door's locked. Fuck.

Gotta use the regular can. Back downstairs. This one at least is empty. I shut myself in the far back stall and start stroking away. Gotta get off. Christ. My dick is drooling pre-cum. Closer.

The door creaks open. I freeze.

If I squeeze gently, though, it's totally silent. Am I breathing too heavily? Can he hear me? Am I being so quiet it's obvious I'm doing something I shouldn't?

Could I come from just squeezing my cock like this?

When he flushes the urinal and goes to wash his hands, I take a couple experimental slow strokes to see if I can do it quietly enough. Good. It's almost hotter knowing I have to be silent.

He leaves and I can breathe deeply again. No, this is way better. My cock's almost entirely slick with precum, and I wet my hand with spit to supplement it. It makes a little noise, but not so much you could hear it outside, I don't think.

Almost there, so close, and the door slams open again. Laughter.

Bro you should have seen her face! You passed out right there.

She's cool though, right?

Yeah, totally. Thought it was funny.

Hey you goin to the show tonight?

Yah if I finish my paper. It's gonna suck but I'll get it done.

Sweet.

Guys who use the word bro kind of scare me but there was no way they'd heard me. I held my breath and rubbed my forefinger against the underside of my cockhead.

The water ran and they talked trash. I was terrified, sure, I was so goddamn close.

The door closed and I sped up again and for a moment the only sound was the soft clicking of my hand moving up and down on the slicked shaft.

Then footsteps. Was he still in here?

Yes. With one stiff pull the rickety door came open and there he was filling the whole doorway.

Not someone I knew thank god but still some huge jock. And me with my dick in my hand obviously caught jerking it. I hunched over and tried ineffectively to block his view and reach to shut the door but he just put a finger to his lips and stepped forward. I wasn't about to yell if he wouldn't.

He shut the flimsy stall door behind him and took one more step. The crotch of his jeans was right in my face, and the tiny stall felt a hell of a lot smaller. I hadn't been in a stall with another person before, at least not since I was old enough to go to the bathroom by myself. This may sound naïve but even then I didn't know what he was about to do until he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and moved it toward me.

He didn't speak at all. Just took his cock in his right hand and pushed it up against my face slowly. I was frozen, my mouth was shut but he pressed against my lips and left a drop of precum on them. It tickled a little and I flinched and he held my face still with his left hand and finally whispered "Suck it."

I started to speak but he put his dick in my mouth.

"Easy with the teeth. You new at this?"

I was. I'd never done this before at all. I had no idea how to do it. And I didn't even understand how I'd wound up trying.

That didn't seem to put him off, though, because he soon grabbed my hair, grunted, and dumped what felt like a hell of a lot of come in my mouth and all over my face. It tasted bitter and slimy and he laughed gently as I tried to spit it into the toilet below me, but got it all over my cock and pubic hair.

He looked at me with something like pity, and just zipped up and left. I don't know what he could have said.

I was still hard. If anything, harder.

I started to wipe off the combined semen and saliva that was all over my crotch, but I was so horny, and so confused, that I wound up just rubbing it into my skin. It felt amazing. I'd often rubbed my semen on myself after masturbating, and it felt good, but this was even better.

It was when the next guy opened the stall door that I realized I'd left it unlocked, and that I was in serious trouble.