Should I Move Ch. 03

Story Info
New toys with pain.
4.8k words
4.59
19.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Should I Move from CH.2

When we woke the house was quiet. We showered together and felt each other up. I knelt and sucked his cock hard but left it and said, "I will take care of that later today for you," which got me a swat on the butt and "You're a damn tease."

Walking to the kitchen we saw that some couples were snuggled on the floor, one couple on the sofa, another couple in the over sized chair and sleeping peacefully.

Sam and I grinned knowing the feeling.

After taking some nourishment Sam left winking and saying, "See you in a few hours."

That woke up the remaining couples and they scrambled after seeing the time.

I cleaned up the place and took a deep breath. Shelly came through the door with Sam behind her grinning and then said, "Look who will enjoy the afternoon with us."

I smiled as Sam went to the DVD player. In the mean time Shelly made a sandwich.

Shelly asked, "Whatcha gonna watch?"

Sam told her and we heard, "Oh wow, can I watch?"

The three of us sat watching the movies of girls and guys being turned on by being abused as some might say, or teased or being restrained and dependent on someone else to let them climax.

Shelly and I were jabbering and making comments to each other as soon as the movie started. In maybe twenty minutes time I was leaking and the conversations became less and less as we focused on the movie.

Shelly and I nearly jumped out of our skin when dildos fell into out laps. We were sitting on the floor with our backs using the sofa for support. Sam laughed and said, "Make your selves feel good or make each other feel good." I looked at Shelly and heard, "Let's do ourselves, then we can concentrate easier on the movie."

Shelly ran for some towels and was stripping on the way.

Sam paused the movie.

I stripped and so did he.

Shelly returned with the towels and we put them in place and then Sam re-started the movie.

Shelly orgasm's was a minute ahead of mine once we started to get serious with the toys. The toys were black and very realistic even with their fake nuts and veins.

By the end of the second DVD I wanted to experiment with what I saw. I was turned on and horny. I had four orgasms watching the movies. I was in my own world and did not keep track of Shelly's orgasms.

We heard, "Do you chicks want to experiment a little?"

Shelly and I looked at each other and nodded that we did.

We heard, "Okay stand with your backs to each other. Now put on these blindfolds. Okay now I am going to strap you to each other to help with the feelings that develop."

I became tense not knowing what Sam was going to do but also excited at the same time hoping I'd have an awesome orgasm.

Sam placed Velcro around our foreheads. He asked us to raise our arms and he placed Velcro over our chest and under the arm pits. He then placed Velcro under my tits and lifted them up by securing the Velcro behind my neck. He must have done the same with Shelly because I felt his hands at the back of my neck doing something with her. He then used Velcro around our stomachs followed by asking us to lower our arms which he secured to our sides above the elbows by using more Velcro.

There was no way either of us was going anywhere easily without cooperating with each other.

He stood by our side and whispered, "Well you two sure look like you want some fucking all exposed and vulnerable and I am just the guy that can do it."

He was blowing into our ears with soft blows of warm breath. His hand then covered my pussy and his middle finger pressed into the slit to let the clit know it was there but with just the slightest massage.

We heard, "Too bad you can not see how hard your nipples are. I bet they would like to be suck on."

He walked to Shelly. I heard her moan and say, "Oh god Sam, suck them, don't tease."

I then heard, "OOOHHHHooooo, Oh god take them off, please."

I wanted to ask what was happening but closed my eyes instead as fear took over.

Shelly then had muffled moans coming from her mouth. Her body was trembling.

I felt liquid running down my inner thigh. Warm at first and cool by time it reached the knees in the mean time.

Then I heard Sam say, "This should keep you company while I take carry of Sherry."

I felt Shelly try to stiffen and felt Sam securing something with Velcro. Sherry then let out with, "Oh no, Oh my god."

Sam came in front of me. He ran finger tips over my hard nipples. I let out with moans. I heard, "My, My let's see if they like these."

I then heard Shelly say, "Oh god, Oh god, I'm going to cum." Shelly's entire body was convulsing and jerking me around. We heard, "Ohoo...ohoo...ohoo," as she climaxed.

I let out with, "Ohooooo god," as Shelly was cumming and nipple clamps bit into my hard nipples sending electrical shocks to my clit.

Sam reached between my thighs, I tensed. He collected some liquid and said, "Yes, yes my slut is turned on. Let me show her niece how much."

Sam disappeared and then I heard, "Do you like the aroma of your aunt's pussy juices?"

It was followed with, "Yes Sam I do."

Then I felt Sam reaching between our legs collecting more of my juices and then heard, "Since you like aunties juices, clean my fingers, slut."

I heard Shelly slurping and felt more liquid flowing from me. My nipples by then had lost all sensation of pain but felt a constant pinch.

Sam then came to me and placed something over my pussy and secured it. He kissed me on the lips and the thing he placed on my pussy started to vibrate and I moaned into his mouth as it was turning me on.

He reached between our legs and collected Shelly's juices and spread some under my nostrils and then said, "Taste your niece, bitch," as he shoved the fingers covered with her juices into my mouth as I had it open trying to breath as an orgasm was building in me.

We heard, "Oh, oh I'm going to cum, oh, ohooooo...ohoooo...ohoooo."

Sam said, "Good girl Shelly."

I felt myself building from the vibration on my pussy and knew I was going to cum shortly.

Sam said, "You ladies enjoy while I fetch another toy from the car."

The nipple clamps began to vibrate. Shelly and I stiffened as much as we could and moaned from the vibration as it caused the teeth to bit harder into our nipples.

While Sam was gone we both had orgasms and I was experiencing another one when he came back in.

His hands went between our legs and we heard, "My, my, aren't we excited and ready for cock."

Sam was moving things around from the sounds we were hearing. He then said, "I am going to release the straps and get you more comfortable before giving your pussies what they are craving for."

We heard, "Each of you take three steps forward and then stand still. Okay now let me get some chairs in place. Okay Sherry, walk three steps back and I will help you sit on the chair." I did as Sam asked. He then strapped me to the chair back via Velcro around my stomach. From the feel of the chair it was one from the kitchen but he had placed something like a baby booster seat or mini horse saddle on it so my toe tips just barley touched the floor. Sam secured my legs to the chair legs with Velcro. He secured me to the seat by using Velcro around one thigh, under the chair and up to the other thigh. If I wanted to stand I would not have been possible.

I heard Shelly orgasm once while Sam was securing me. I still felt vibration at my clit but was distracted too much by being secured to whatever it was Sam had arranged that I was sitting on.

"Okay Shelly, take three steps back."

I assumed she would be harnessed like me. The vibrations at my pussy were turning me on again.

Soon I moaned and orgasmed. Sam responded with, "Good girl! Does that pussy need a cock Sherry?"

"God yes Sam when are you going to fuck us?"

"Maybe in an hour or so after you screamed you lungs out begging for it and maybe even crying a little for it."

I tensed hearing that and wondering what was coming next that would make me do that.

We heard, "Okay bitches, grab each others hands there on your sides and enjoy what's coming."

Shelly and I groped and manage to hook our fingers together and give a little squeeze.

I was startled by a humming noise and some vibrations from the thing I was sitting on.

Then I yelled out, "What is trying to get into my pussy, Sam?"

He laughed. I clinched Shelly's hand as the intruder crawled slowly deeper into my wet canal. I tensed wondering how far it would go. I began shallow breathing and then yelled, "Please Sam no more."

I was getting scared then I realized it was a dildo.

My pussy was full. It felt like Raymond was in me.

It then began to make a slow withdraw.

I felt Shelly hand tighten and heard, "Oh god Sherry he sticking something in my pussy now."

The dildo in me soon moved back in. I was shocked that it did not move out too far. It was a short stroke.

I was close to an orgasm from the clit vibrator when Sam pulled it away.

I screamed, "No, no, I need to cum."

Sam took my face and thrust his tongue deep into my mouth. I broke the finger hold from Shelly and placed my hand on Sam's face. When he broke the kiss I said, "Please Sam I need you to fuck me now. I will do anything you want. I need your cock. God I'm so close, oh please."

He dropped my face, opened the nipple clamps sending horrific pain to the nipple as blood flowed again causing me to scream out loud.

The dildo sped up in speed and depth. I was at the edge of cumming and resigned myself to the fact that it was going to be the dildo. I placed my hand on the front of the seat and sailed with screaming out, "Ohoooo," as I sailed off into cum land.

When I was settling, I heard Shelly scream out a sound of pain. It must have been the flow of blood to her nipples. She then was begging Sam to fuck her like I had done.

The room became quirt except for humming sounds from the speed of fucking picking up, Shelly and I begging for Sam to stop it and our moans and groans as we continued to have orgasms.

Then the machine went to very slow speed. I was doing everything with the limited movement to orgasm. I then realized I was on a high plateau all the time. I wanted to have more orgasms.

I yelled, "Please Sam turn it up I, Oh god I want to cum again."

I was shocked when he did. It went twice as fast and I yelled out going over to cum land again.

The fucking stopped in me. That brought me back to reality quick. I heard Shelly go to cum land.

Then the room was very quite.

After catching my breath I said, "Sam are you here."

"Yes babe I am. What do you want?"

"I want you to fill my ass or pussy with your nut juice."

Shelly yelled, "I need the same; do me please."

The dildo started its trips again and I let out with, "Oh god, not again."

Then Sam placed a hand on the side of my face and the tip of his cock at my mouth. I knew what he wanted and opened it eagerly to let him enjoy himself.

He then used a dropped hand from my face to undo the restraints as I was holding his cock and nuts with my hands deep throating and massaging him.

The dildo had extracted itself from me.

Shelly was calling out, "I'm cumming, Oh Sam please, please, I'll do anything please fuck me.

Sam placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled me forward. I slipped off of the chair and knelt with his boner in my mouth. I used a hand to my clit to get me off while blowing him.

He pulled out of my mouth, dropped to his knees and whispered, "Sixty-nine; you on top." He then placed ear muffs on me so I could not hear anything but my moans.

I did as he suggested and went sailing as he began eating me out and I was deep throating him.

I had two orgasms and he still had not cum. I then felt a cock at my ass. I wanted to pull back but a hand held it to Sam's cock. Questions then came into my brain. Who was I blowing? Who was going to fuck my ass? The cock moved in slowly and when the balls contacted my thighs it pulled back and the tempo sped up then. I went sailing being eaten, blowing a guy and having my ass fucked all at the same time.

I went into the strongest orgasm I had ever had as fluids filled my ass and goo shot down my throat.

Wave after wave of pent up desire and pleasure surged through me.

The guys pulled out and I collapsed panting and convulsing. I felt a cover being placed over me while I continued shaking.

When I woke later I found myself dizzy. I sat up, looked around and Shelly was covered like I was. My ass was sore, my pussy was sore and my nipples were sore.

I crawled over to Shelly and said, "You okay? You awake?"

I heard, "Oh thank god I am alive. What did Sam do to us? Where is he and who fucked my ass?"

"I think they are in the pool Shelly. I heard voices earlier."

Shelly asked, "What did we start? That was awesome. I thought my pussy controlled the guys, now I can see where they can control us if we let them."

"Yeah but we have to give in, remember."

"You are right Sherry. For an awesome cum we have to surrender ourselves to them, damn."

"God I am a mess and sore. Let's get cleaned up."

Shelly and I could barley walk. We staggered to the bathroom to clean up. We stood under the running water a long time. Sam stuck his head in and asked, "Want some company?"

I threw a bar of soap at him.

He left.

When we returned to the living room with just short robes, whistle came out of mouths. There were three black guys and a white guy there. It was Sam, Glen, Charles and Clark. They were all dressed. The mess was cleaned up and we were told food had been ordered in.

They all grinned at our shocked faces.

Shelly then looked at Glen. He smiled and said, "Something on your mind?"

"Well yes, several things; how hung are you is one and another is did I deep throat you or did you make a deposit and what is my final grade?"

Everyone laughed. Clark said, "Notice grade was the last thing asked."

Everyone laughed again as Glen pulled out at least six or seven soft inches. Shelly and I inhaled.

Shelly walked over and said, "Maybe I should blow you before I hear my grade."

We heard, "You already did that."

"Oh so that answers where and to whom you made a delivery."

"I will promise you an 'A' if I can do your ass before leaving. The expression on Clark's face when he was depositing in you told me it was awesome for him."

"Wow deep throat and ass fucking for an "A". You are tough."

"Nah you already have an "A".

I asked, "Sam what were you using to fuck us mechanically?"

"Just a Sybian."

"What the heck is a Sybian?"

"Next time I will show you."

We were all quite as we filled our plates with Chinese goodies.

Shelly stared at Sam for a few minutes and then said, "I'm pissed at you."

"Why? How come?"

"Not letting me experience sex like that before. Damn we've been sleeping together for over a year. I thought you had given me the best you had but you have been holding out."

"Sorry Shelly but very few ladies under thirty go for that kind of sex so I did not bring it up. They think it is kinky for one thing and they are afraid of losing control."

"I am sure April and I would have loved it and it would be great at the club, don't you think?"

"Well I can't talk for April but once a month at the club they do have a show. It's on a Sunday night so you probably have missed it. I am surprised no one had mentioned it to you."

I wish April had been here to see it.

"So are both of you ready to go down this road again?"

I blurted out with, "God yes! Oh god Sam, how soon can we?"

The guys roared in laughter and Shelly's mouth hung open. She then said, "Sherry I owe you big time in getting Sam to show us this side of sex. I never gave it any thought other than it was to make guys hot watching porn movies."

"I am still in shock myself Shelly. I need to get with it and apply for work fast."

"I will talk with dad as soon as he gets back and we will look for a place nearby for you and Genevieve. If nothing is available close by you are welcome to stay here and sleep with me and we can make each other feel good when the guys let us down."

Sam said, "Hey I can move in and keep you both satisfied."

We both gave Sam a mean look. The guys pitched in to clean the food mess up.

Shelly asked Glen and Clark to sleep with her. That left Charles and Sam to sleep with me.

We snuggled in for a good night's sleep.

I was soon dreaming snuggled between two guys, my tits into the back of one and the hands of the other cupping a breast and his bone in the crack of my butt.

The dream began with me and April heading to an elevator at the shopping mall. As we were giggling over silly stuff and waiting for the elevator to take us to the car park level, the corner of my eye caught a black man on a cell. My pussy twitched after my experience in New Orleans.

When the elevator arrived it was empty which I had never seen in the mall before except for a huge football player like, black guy.

The black man on the cell followed us on. I felt threatened just us two with two black guys. I pushed the floor level which was three and we had gotten on at six.

When the door closed the black guy that was on the elevator reached over my shoulder and turned a key. My heart raced as the elevator went up and not down.

I kept pushing the button for the floor I wanted. April asked what was going on. The black guy that had the cell said, "You hot looking bitches are going for the ride of your lives."

Hands covered our mouths. We tried to break free but they were to strong for us.

When the door opened they took their hands from our mouths but held us off the floor with their strong arms and hands and carried us into the room, then through a door into another room.

The guy with the cell said, "We are going to put you down, scream all you want, no one will hear you, the door is locked and your pussies are going to get a sample of real meat and nut juice before going home to those white boy friends so they can suck it out and wonder and asking who had fucked you."

April and I began to tremble and cry. I watched as April was being pulled by the huge guy over to a wall. I noticed handcuffs on the wall above her head. My heart was racing as Mr. cell phone guy said to me, "Make it easy on yourself and strip. The clothes will come off willingly or with force."

I decided to cooperate and maybe get out of their sooner and not bruised. I turned my back to disrobe and when I lifted a leg to get out of my panties on the floor, an arm encircled me, cupped a breast and fingers were forced into my pussy from behind.

He began kissing my neck, removed the fingers from my pussy and used them on the clit.

He turned me around and I saw that April was spread eagle on the wall, arms stretched out and handcuffed to the wall. Her legs were secured to the wall at the ankles with cuffs.

I let out with, "Oh god," as an impending orgasm was close to happening on a strangers fingers.

I went limp as I orgasmed and love juice flowed out of me in cupfuls spreading around my feet and his. I heard, "Lester, look at this bitch cumming. It won't stop."

"Turn her off Speed or there won't be any left for me. Take a look at this one. She has a river going. How did you know these would be hot bitches?"

"Intuition Lester, intuition."

Speed as Lester called him, pulled me over to a leather covered chair and pushed me forward. I knew then he was going to his thing.

He pinned me to the back of the chair, shoved my feet apart with his foot, spread my butt cheeks and with one huge shove buried his boner deep in me.

I knew he was deep when I felt his balls at my pussy.

I went, "AAAhhhhhaaa," from the force.

For some reason the dream took on a twist in that I became a spectator to watching Speed indulge himself in me and April being filled with black cock, pinned against the wall, a ball gag in her mouth, as Lester was thrusting his hips making himself feel good.

12