Should Old Acquaintance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers

Gyen couldn't believe what he'd just seen and heard. "Dave, I'm sorry, I never knew all this was happening. I never went near her, I swear."

"Don't worry Gyen, it's better that I know. Now that I know she's a slut, I'll start treating her like one. Just promise me you won't fuck her unless I'm here too."

Gyen was overwhelmed by the entire scene and also by what Dave just said. Part of him wanted out of this mess, but looking down at Maureen, he knew that he would like a few encores if he could.

-------------

A few weeks later, Gyen called Dave about an invite he received for Harry Donner's New Year party. Harry was one of their racquetball partners. Gyen popped into Dave's office a few minutes after five.

Gyen was real hesitant in conversations with Dave since that night and they hadn't even spoken about it since.

"Hey big guy, just wondering if you got an invite from Harry?"

"Yeah." Dave looked up.

"You going?"

"Probably."

"Look Dave."

"Gyen, no regrets at all."

"How is Maureen dealing with it?"

"With what?"

"That night."

"Is that why you haven't come back for a visit?"

"Well, yeah, it's kind of uncomfortable because of what happened."

"Nothing happened Gyen."

"Thanks Dave. I appreciate that."

"No, I mean she doesn't remember that anything happened!"

"Come on. I can't believe that! She was talking to us and telling us about that shit with Richard taking her top off and getting her to..."

"Don't go there." Dave cut him off. "This is one of those things I was telling you about. She blacks out after she's drunk and doesn't remember. I'm not sure who else has fucked her now. But she doesn't remember anything except having dinner with you."

A few days later, Gyen stopped by Dave's house. Maureen served them some coffee as they talked in the living room. To Gyen's amazement, Maureen barely took notice of him.

"How's everything Gyen?" She asked when they first sat down. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek, but showed no hint of a reaction.

-------------

On New Year's Eve, Dave and Maureen showed up at Harry's house at about nine o'clock in the evening. Gyen was there, so was Richard, as well as Harry, their wives, and Gyen, his girlfriend was working a shift at the hospital. Everyone was having a good time sharing stories, eating, and drinking. Dave noticed that the guys were watching Maureen every time she took another glass of wine.

By ten-thirty Maureen was slightly drunk, but so were some of the other wives as well as most of the guys. Dave had the least amount of drinks. He wanted to be pretty clear about his plan tonight.

Maureen wore a black dress that plunged low in the front, was bare in the back, and was hiked up high on her right side. It swayed when she moved, giving an exotic effect. Maureen looked very sexy wearing it.

When the Times Square ball hit bottom later that night, everyone had a buzz going. They all shared kisses with each other. The only thing keeping the guys from slipping their tongue to Maureen was the presence of the other wives. Still, some of the kisses she shared with the other guys were pretty wet. Richard, for one, got a nice handful of Maureen's breast as she turned to him to get a kiss. Dave couldn't really complain since Harry's wife, Kim, showed off some formidable cleavage while bending over Dave's chair to give him a big kiss.

As Maureen started to stumble more, Dave asked if he could bring her somewhere to lie down. Everyone knew about her issue, but Dave wondered if the wives knew about the sex part. The way they always spied Maureen, he felt they had a suspicion. Dave made it pretty clear that he'd be taking her to Harry's guestroom 'at the other end of the house' where it was nice and quiet and she wouldn't be disturbed.

He asked Gyen to help him in spite of offers from the other wives, especially Kim. When he got to the guest room, he laid Maureen down on the bed. The cut of the dress exposed her leg almost up to her hip. Her nipples protruded through the thin material. Gyen looked down at her, as Dave moved away toward the door.

"Don't you want to cover her up a little?"

"No, it's okay, nobody will come back here anyway."

Maureen turned slightly and her halter pulled to the side showing off more cleavage.

"Uh, are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's let her sleep."

Dave paused at the door as they were leaving the room. "I'll be right out." Gyen figured Dave had decided to cover her more. He was wrong.

Dave took the material framing her plunging neckline and casually moved it to the side exposing one breast. He untied the halter so that it would slide off when she moved. Then he moved the short hem of the dress to the side, showing off her silk black panties. He was sure the guys would make some excuse to come and check on her and he couldn't wait to see their reaction. He just had to make sure the other wives were busy. None of them were really fond of Maureen because of what always happened to her, so they'd likely stay away.

Nobody made an attempt to check out Maureen, so after about twenty minutes, Dave decided to escalate the issue when Richard went down the hall.

"Hey Richard, just peek in and see if my wife's still sleeping okay?"

"Sure – after I hit the head."

Richard went directly to the room, opened the door, and peeked in. A small nightlight lit the room just enough for him to notice Maureen's state of undress. Richard closed the door behind him and listened for any other steps coming down the wooden hallway floor. He moved over to Maureen and reached down, pulling the material further apart, fully exposing her breasts. Richard continued his exploration by moving his hand over her chest. He moved his other hand along her leg up to her hip.

Suddenly, without warning, Dave appeared in the doorway. "What exactly are you doing there Richard?"

"Oh my god. I'm sorry Dave. She was like this when I walked in, I swear! I'm a little drunk. I started to fix her dress, but then I..."

"Then you just had to touch?"

"I'm sorry Dave. I'll go, please don't be mad. We've all had too much to drink."

"Well, she's not giving you another blow job passed out like that."

"What? Dave, I ..."

"Save it, she told me everything. Gyen was with us when she told me. Right Gyen?" Gyen stepped in just behind Dave.

"Gyen? You know?" Richard was very anxious about being caught.

Gyen came into the room and noticed Maureen's exposed chest.

"Okay, okay." Punch me out Dave, but I couldn't help it. She was on her knees drunk and motioning at my pants! Shit Dave, I mean?"

"I know. It's okay."

"What?"

"It's time her little tramp ways caught up with her."

"What do you mean?"

"This time I'm going to let her go and let her see what she does when she's drunk around strangers."

Gyen knew what Dave was proposing. He wasn't going to say anything if it meant he was going to get to have sex with Maureen again.

"Gyen, go tell Harry to tell the wives that we're catching a replay of the game we missed earlier tonight. Then come back here with him." Dave was setting all the rules now and everyone was listening.

Dave sat Maureen up as the dress fell from her shoulders. Harry and Richard came back within three minutes.

"We alone for a while?" Dave queried.

"Yes, but what..." Harry saw Maureen on the bed with her tits exposed. "Dave?"

"Well, it's like this Harry. All I ever hear is how everyone wants to jump on Maureen's' bones. It seems that Richard here has already taken advantage of her on a prior occasion, Gyen's had a turn too." The guys all looked at each other stunned. I've decided the little slut shouldn't go behind my back, so I want to confront her in the act."

"You're saying you want us to bang your wife so that you can catch her?"

"Only if she's willing, yes."

"But she's out of it."

"So, then fuck her until she sobers up, then someone call me if she doesn't stop."

Dave motioned for Richard to trade places with him. Richard quickly obliged. Dave got up and pretended to walk away. He motioned for the guys to go ahead. "Go ahead. Let's see if she resists you at all."

The guys were all nervous, but nobody wanted to miss a chance to have sex with Maureen. She mumbled something and Richard leaned her back against his chest. "It's okay Maureen."

After a pause he reached around to the front of her body and caressed her breasts. "You are so beautiful, we just can't help it. We know you like the attention, we just want to give you some, okay?" As his fingers circled her nipples, Maureen began to take deep breaths.

"Wherez Davvid?" Maureen's eyes tried to look around the darkened room.

"Dave passed out. Don't worry, we won't tell. Come on Maureen, its New Years Eve, let's celebrate!"

Maureen leaned her head back onto Richard's shoulder as he massaged her tits. Gyen sat next to her and reached down to slide her dress down off her hips. Maureen let out a little giggle.

"Only cause it's New Yearz, okay?" Maureen was giving them the go ahead although they knew she wasn't thinking clearly. Harry looked over dumbfounded. He quickly undressed and started to fondle himself as the scene unfolded before him.

Richard leaned Maureen's head back and began to kiss her heavily. His hands continued over her tits as he leaned her down onto the bed. Gyen lifted her legs up at the knees, spread them, and put his face into her surprisingly wet pussy. Maureen began to moan as the two men took control of her.

After a few minutes, Gyen sat on his knees and pushed his cock against Maureen's waiting pussy. He could hear the moisture of her lips parting. He lifted her legs higher in the air and pushed his weight down onto her bottom as he began to thrust inside of her.

Richard took the cue and sat up on his knees behind Maureen's head. He placed his cock against her mouth. At first she kept her lips tight, but then she began to part them as Gyen's pace quickened. This made the feeling all the better for Richard as her mouth embraced him.

Maureen moaned with Richard's cock in her mouth as Gyen slammed down onto her. She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue over Richard's cock as the enjoyment settled in. She turned her face right and left as Richard started cumming, catching as much as she could on her face. She continued to rock into Gyen screaming, "oooh, oh, oowhh!"

After Gyen pulled out of Maureen, Dave came back into the room. He walked over to the bed and sat in front of his wife. "Is this what happens when you're drunk?"

"David?" Maureen's voice grew clearer. "Oh no! No, it doezznt! I drank too much, David, the party. They came in and started to touch me and I just ... pleese, I'm sorry."

"Are you saying you tried to stop them?" Dave looked up at them.

"No Dave." Gyen jumped in with what he knew Dave wanted to hear. "Her clothes were already off when we came in and she said we could celebrate with her!"

"Is that what happened Mo?"

"I don't ... remember."

"But you didn't stop them."

"Once they started touching, I, well, it felt ..."

"You're going to remember it this time, Maureen. You're going to remember what a little slut you are when you drink the way you do."

Dave turned Maureen around so that her face was in his now naked lap. He caressed her tits as she kneeled forward onto the bed, with her ass out facing the room.

"Mmmm, don't do that David, it feels too good."

"I think it's Harry's turn, Mo."

"Whah? No. David, not in frunt of you?"

"Yes. You're going to get what you asked for." Dave beckoned for Harry to take his turn. "And I want to see what I've been missing."

Harry didn't even kneel behind her. He leaned over the bed and put his turned up cock between her pussy lips. He came down hard on her butt with his hips as he pushed his curved cock up inside of her.

"Now, show me what you did for Richard." Dave opened his trousers and his cock sprung up tall. Maureen's eyes widened in surprise, but then she quickly grabbed his now throbbing shaft and thrust her head down, greedily mouthing her husband's cock. She rolled her tongue around it, licked his testicles, then moved her lips over the head before slowly sliding her mouth along his length again; all while Harry pumped her from behind. Grunts were escaping both Harry and Maureen as he slammed into her from behind.

"Ohhhh. Fu-uuck. Ohhh!" Maureen groaned.

"You like that you little slut, don't you?" Dave pressed her.

Maureen didn't reply as she sucked Dave's cock with zest.

Both Dave and Harry came soon after.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Dave scolded her.

"Yes. David, you know once I start ..."

Dave looked over and noticed that Richard and Gyen were ready again.

"Then have your fun tonight, Mo."

"What do you mean?" Maureen said in surprise.

Richard lay on the bed as Dave stood up.

"I mean, go ahead and fuck your brains out, because it's going to end after tonight."

Dave picked up Maureen from under her thighs, spreading her legs, and put her down onto Richard's waiting erection. Dave leaned forward as he did so, pushing Maureen's weight down on Richard's cock. Maureen let out a shudder, but began to ride Richard as Dave released her and started tonguing her ear. Dave slowly moved away and Maureen was soon leaning over Richard, pumping her hips down onto him with her knees planted on the bed for leverage, her ass rising up as she did.

Dave noticed Gyen's reaction and urged him to move into place as well.

Gyen placed his hands onto Maureen's hips and she leaned forward in anticipation. She took Gyen's smaller cock into her ass. Harry couldn't believe what he was seeing and his erection returned quickly again. He moved next to the bed so that she could take him into her mouth.

After a few minutes the men noticed Dave was no longer in the room.

"Where'd he go?" Commented Harry.

"Who the fuck cares!" Grunted Richard.

A few minutes later the door opened and some of the other wives were looking into the room in shock. Sounds of "Oh my God! What the hell? Those bastards." Filled the room.

"Don't let David see this!" another voice warned.

"I always knew they were fucking that drunken slut!" cried Harry's wife, Kim.

Harry looked over pleadingly but was too immersed in Maureen's mouth to move. Richard didn't even bother to look over.

"Okay Harry, two can play this game!" Kim cried out. "How about I start fuckingyour friends. I'll, I'll ... show my tits to all of them! And David will be the first, poor thing!" She said slamming the door behind her.

----------

Later that week, Dave helped Maureen out of the shower.

"I saw you talking with my golf buddy Tom at the supermarket yesterday Mo. What am I doing to do with you?"

"Invite him for drinks, I guess."

"Don't you think that some of those guys are going to eventually compare notes? We have to think of another fantasy. It must be hard to pretend you're completely drunk and out of control."

Maureen laughed. "I'm just drunk enough most times." She settled her voice. "Anyway, it's still a good plan. They all like it that way. I'm an easy mark and they're all relieved that I don't remember. By the way, how was Mrs. Donner?"

"Very hot and she wants to come over here again to make up for what happened with you and Harry."

"Oh, do you enjoy those big hooters?"

"Not as much as I enjoyed that scene on the bed with all three guys in you!"

Dave pulled Maureen over to the couch and down on top of him. She sat up and put her hands behind her head as she straddled Dave. Then she caressed her tits as they began to bounce. Her nipples were still sore from the party. Looking up at the open bay window she waved to Mr. Owens. The old guy never missed a chance to watch her and Dave fucking.

Story by Docblue 02/06

docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers
12