Should Old Acquaintances?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, Alice had wanted to shave him completely clean from his neck down to his thighs, but Brian stood his ground and vetoed her. He compromised by letting her trim him to the closest guard setting - leaving his chest, abs, and crotch virtually devoid of hair.

In typical male fashion, he had no objection when Alice wanted him to shave her completely. In fact, he tried jumping her the moment he finished the job, but in a rare occurrence, she turned him down, wanting him to save his energy for the party. Brian contented himself with licking her to several climaxes while his own swollen member was left unsatisfied.

Despite his worries about looking "effeminate" or "boyish" with his lack of body hair, Brian refrained from stopping Alice as she pulled him out. He could feel the cooler living room air on his penis, contrasting with his wife's warm hand. For some reason he became aware of the crackling sound from the fireplace and the warmth emanating from it. It was as if he was becoming more sensually conscious.

Now Eve had finally managed to focus her attention on Alice's handjob, despite her obvious, flushed embarrassment. Brian's cock stood out long and thick and straight, with a large, plump mushroom head, at the tip of which was a substantial bead of shiny liquid. Eve watched, enraptured, as Alice slowly rubbed this substance into the head with the tip of her finger.

The conversation at this point had petered out completely. Carol's head was tossed back as she sighed in pleasure, two of her husband's fingers working their way in and out of her damp sex. She was fumbling with Dave's belt, trying to undo the buckle. Meanwhile, Gina, still clad in her long, red dress, was now sitting on Frank's lap, facing away from him, while her husband held both sides of her skinny waist and planted kisses up and down the back of her neck.

Alice got in front of Brian and sank to her knees. Once again, she questioned her husband with a look, and he responded with a nod, this time more vigorous than the last. She opened her mouth and slowly wrapped his lips around his cock.

Brian reveled both in the sensation of his wife's warm, wet mouth, and in the very open setting in which this was taking place. With the fireplace, the Nativity scene, the hung stockings, and tinsel, candles, and lights everywhere, it was an idyllic Christmas scene: something from the front of a Hallmark card. Nat King Cole was even singing "Chestnuts Roasting on and Open Fire" through the stereo system.

Yet, contrasted with this, here he was, receiving a blowjob, while another couple right next to him on the couch were diddling each other. Meanwhile, there were Frank and Gina directly across from him.

Gina rose a bit off of her husband's lap and tossed the backside of her dress away from her bottom. Frank reached down underneath the dress, between the two of them. There was a look of concentration on his face as his hands moved about and his hips shifted one way, then then the other. Gina shifted her body forward and arched her back, raising her ass in front of Frank, before slowly, carefully, settling back down.

Were they? Brian noted the contented look on both their faces as Gina ever-so-slowly rocked back and forth on Frank's lap, and Frank's hands made their way up inside her dress to cup her breasts (no doubt now that she was braless). As much as Brian was enjoying his wife's attention, he placed a hand on her face and directed her gaze upward, then gestured her to turn around.

Alice gasped upon seeing the couple "covertly" fucking on the couch opposite them. She beamed a look of "thank you!" at her husband and leaned back against the bottom of the couch, between Brian's legs.

Brian's dick, pointed directly at his chin, throbbed in need of attention. He wondered... what now? Should he put it away and wait? Play with himself? (Not in front of all these people!) His wife pulled her Northwestern sweatshirt over her head, baring her small but beautifully-shaped breasts. She then pushed the coffee table out of the way to clear the floor between the two couches, lifted her rear end and slid her jeans down her legs and tossed them aside, along with her socks.

She told Brian there was no point in her dressing up for this, since she was usually naked within minutes at these things. And true to her word, here she was, seated on the floor, back against the couch, her bare, immaculately-shaved pussy spread open for all to see. As she placed a hand between her legs to pleasure herself, glanced around and gave Brian another heated look, then turned her attention back to Frank and Gina and their growing intensity.

Frank took time from kissing and nibbling on Gina's ears to ogle Alice, nude, spread-eagle, and openly masturbating in front of him. His hands remained busy under Gina's dress, though, one tweaking her breasts and one at work between their legs.

Brian's attention, meanwhile, was drawn to the other side of his own couch, where Carol was enthusiastically encouraging Dave out of his clothes. As Carol slid his jeans down his legs, he was reassured to see that Dave's pubic, stomach, and chest hair were trimmed close, just his own. He was also amused to see that Dave's penis was quite a bit smaller than his own. It wasn't tiny - he'd seen smaller in a few of the amateur videos he and Alice downloaded - but it gave him a small surge of pride to see that his was noticeably longer and thicker.

Small as it was, it looked impossibly straight and rigid, pointing upward at a 45 degree angle. Brian imagined one would have no trouble hanging a jacket or towel on it.

He also realized that he'd never really looked closely at another man's dick in person before this night. Yet here it was somehow ok. At the same time came the realization that his own cock was sadly neglected, pointing nearly straight up from his lap, the vein on the side pulsing, quivering in expectation.

As if she read his cock's mind, Alice got on all fours, slid her hands forward, arched her back, and presented herself to him. Her plump, smooth pussy lips bulged out below her ass, begging him to enter her. She looked back at him, grinned, and raised one eyebrow.

If he was going to do this, in front of all these people, right here... well, at the very least, he thought he should get out of his clothes. After all, if he can't stand to get naked in mixed company, he certainly wouldn't be able to do what his wife so clearly wanted.

As he unbuttoned his shirt, he saw Eve gaping at him, eyes wide, face flushed, tip of her finger in her mouth. She looked like she didn't quite know what to do with herself, but she was definitely absorbed in what was going on around her. Brian faced her as he slipped off his shirt, finding himself drawn into her eyes. He did a striptease, more for Eve than for Alice, who had of course seen every square inch of his body.

Brian relished showing this young woman his well-worked chest, arms, and stomach, with its light dusting of hair that brought out the contours of his muscles. He was surprised to find that he had no inhibitions about sliding his pants and boxers down his legs, and heard Eve let out an audible gasp at the sight of his member sticking nearly straight out from his nude body.

"Quit showing off and get down here," Alice sarcastically complained, and Brian knelt behind his wife. His cock has dried somewhat from when she was down on him, but it entered her sopping-wet pussy without much difficulty at all. He rocked slowly back and forth, spreading her moisture around, getting both of them good and slick.

Alice let out a low moan that turned into an animal growl. She had never made a sound like this when it was just the two of them in private. Another barrier had been crossed: here they were, the two of them having sex, doggie-style, in someone else's well-lit living room, with five other people watching. Oddly enough, Brian felt neither ashamed or embarrassed. What he felt more than anything was closer to his wife than he had ever been, sharing this new thing together. He wondered if it was difficult for her to give up the "lifestyle," and exactly how much of a sacrifice Alice had made on his behalf. She certainly seemed to be erotically moved in a way he had never seen before.

Carol, meanwhile, had draped herself over one arm of the couch, and Dave stood over her. She had his dick completely wrapped in his mouth, and he leaned over her to lick her pussy: a "casual" sixty-nine.

Carol's long legs dangling over the couch were nearly perfect, and Brian would have kept staring at them, and the beautiful puffy lips and inner flower getting attacked by Dave's tongue, were it not for Gina, who started moaning repeatedly.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHH!" Her moans grew louder in volume as she continued to rock up and down on Frank. She grabbed her dress with both hands and yanked it over her head, revealing her totally nude body. Her breasts were two small handfuls, with large, hard, protruding nipples, like two giant eraser heads. She was thin, but very womanly in shape, with an impossibly thin waist that flared out to modestly wide hips, and a flat stomach that flowed gracefully to a pubic mound covered in a sparse mat of thick, straight, black hairs. Everything from the top of her slit down was shaved clean, however.

Her pussy was split open by Frank's massively thick phallus erupting from the open fly of his pants. It appeared to be thick as a beer bottle, and Gina's inner labia gripped it for dear life. Frank had on his face a look that combined ecstasy with extreme concentration, and he knew he was trying with all his might to keep from coming. Gina sat still for a moment on Frank's lap, then slowly lifted herself off of him. His phallus was truly intimidating -- not only in its thickness and length, but also in the way it curved upwards towards his stomach. Well, really, it pointed more at his chest.

Brian and Eve both found themselves openly gaping at Frank's member. Brian had been playing with Alice's tits as he slowly pumped in and out of her, but he lost his focus when Gina turned around and bent over to give her husband a kiss, exposing her bare ass and open, engorged pussy to Brian. Alice had to grab one of his hands and guide them back to her breast to remind him to concentrate.

Gina stood up, and strode nude across towards the bar. "I'm going to fetch myself a glass of punch. I need a little something to cool off for a moment. Would anyone like anything?"

Dave lifted his face out of Carol's pussy. "I'd love a glass, thank you," before diving right back into his wife's muff as if he didn't just see her come in front of a group of people.

Gina's departure left Frank sitting there with his huge angry hard-on, which he casually toyed with as he watched Carol and Dave sucking, and Alice and Brian fucking directly in front of him. His cock was practically in front of her face, since she was down on all fours in front of him. This time it was her turn to be distracted.

The rigid member was so inviting, so tempting, so close at hand. She could feel her ecstasy rising in her loins thanks to Brian's masterful thrusts, but... she was greedy. She felt a need she hadn't had in oh, so long. Two cocks. Not just one. Licking her lips, she glanced back at Brian. Brian knew what she had in mind, her eyes asking the question while the rest of her face was a mask of intense pleasure and lust.

How could he say no? He knew his wife well enough to know when she really needed something, and loved her too much to even think of denying her. Brian was surprised with just how easy a decision it was: he was going to let his wife suck another man's dick.

He nodded his head a sincere yes, and Alice could feel his dick swell and become hard as steel within her. The couple maneuvered forward towards Frank's seat on the couch, and Alice tentatively took hold of the man's huge penis.

She had never done anything with one so big before. She had seen them, both in porn and in person to be sure, but she didn't think she could take him in the pussy (and the ass was out of the question!). She did want to know what it felt like to wrap her mouth around it.

She ran her tongue around the head, and could taste Gina's juices on it. Tangy, vibrant. Wow... she realized it had been nearly fifteen years since she had tasted another woman. She opened her mouth wide and could barely get a quarter of the shaft in without risking gagging. It was still WONDERFUL, the feel of her own man inside her while in total control of another man.

Frank rolled his head back and moaned as Alice ran her tongue around the head and sucked on it inside her mouth. He spread his arms out along the top of the couch and gripped the cushions in pleasure. Brian, seeing his wife's head bobbing on another man's cock, nearly lost it and came inside her.

He froze in place, and Alice could feel Brian's cock throbbing within her while he played with her nipples. She knew from experience that all she needed to do to make him come at this point was scoot back into him. She was also pretty sure Frank was on the verge: a few quick bobs of the mouth and a hand stroke or two would do it for him, too.

She was in complete and total control of two men. At once. She felt almost giddy with power, and contemplated making them both fill her with come. She wanted a little more time to savor the moment, though. This was just too perfect, and besides, she wanted to come along with them. She slowly ran her tongue along the underside of Frank's cock to keep him right on the edge, while at the same time gently rocking her ass back towards her husband.

Meanwhile, Gina had returned from the kitchen with punch, and was standing with her crotch directly under Carol's head. Carol, still draped over the arm of the couch, took the opportunity lap at Gina's pussy, while Dave, who had gotten up to receive his drink from Gina, positioned himself to enter his wife. He easily slid into Carol, and he, too, began to tongue Gina. Gina simply stood there, relishing the pleasure of two tongues at once, and casually sipped at her punch.

Eve watched the two simultaneous threesomes in quiet fascination, growing increasingly more agitated. She rubbed her legs, one against another, and seemed to be trying to figure out what to do with her hands. Finally, with a sheepish look on her face, she slipped a hand under the waistband of her skirt.

Alice, still deftly keeping Brian and Frank on edge, looked at Eve, lifted her face off of Frank's dick, and smiled gently. "Honey, if it would be more comfortable to be naked, no one is stopping you. I don't think you have a whole lot to be embarrassed about, given what we're all up to, and I'd love to see what you're doing."

Brian once again nearly lost it, and he had to squeeze hold of both Alice's breasts to signal her to stop all movement.

"I... I've never really been naked in front of anyone except a boyfriend or two." Eve looked to be warring with herself. Her hands were shaking and she bit her lip. "It was one of my 'goals' for tonight, actually, as I told Carol. I wanted to be comfortable enough with myself to be naked in the company of others. I didn't think I really had it in me, but now... well, here goes." She pulled her sweater over her head to reveal two very ample, bra-restricted breasts. She stood up and slowly slid her skirt down her waist.

At this point Dave was vigorously fucking Carol while kissing Gina, but both of them looked over to see Eve unclasp her bra and let her huge boobs fall free. Finally she slid her matching panties down her legs, sat back down with her legs spread apart, and let her hand drift down to her totally exposed pussy.

Carol reached her hands above her head and grabbed Gina's ass, pulling her pussy back so she could continue licking it. It was her way of reminding both her and Dave not to stare and make Eve feel uncomfortable.

Eve's face was bright red, either with embarrassment, arousal, or both, but she didn't seem too uncomfortable. Alice could feel the level of tension increase for both Frank, whose cock filled her mouth as much as she could stand, and for Brian, whose rhythmic pulses throbbed deep within her womanhood. Clearly the sight of the young lady slowly working her clit threatened to push them over the edge.

After a moment to allow both men to regain their composure, Alice continued her blowjob of Frank and started up a slow rhythm with Brian. Eve took in the sight of both threesomes as she continued to pleasure herself, reveling in the naughtiness of it all, as well as the delightful novelty of her newly liberated body and uninhibited sexuality.

Carol was the first to come, her moans growing in pitch and intensity until she buried face in Gina's crotch with a muffled scream. This caused Gina to climax, and she responded by grabbing Dave's head and attacking his mouth with her own. Dave felt himself pass the point of no return, and pulled out of his wife. He started stroking his cock vigorously until it erupted, shooting strings of hot, milky jizz all over Carol, from her face down to her stomach.

Seeing the three-way simultaneous orgasm was more than Eve could stand, and she clamped her legs tightly around her hand, as she shoved two fingers as deep inside her pussy as she could manage. Lights flashed before her eyes as they clenched shut and orgasm overtook her body. Involuntarily, she stated taking several loud gasps.

Alice knew that both her husband and Gina's were watching Eve's lewd display, and it would take them (or her!) long. She began bobbing her head rapidly up and down Frank's phallus, taking in as much as she could stand, while her hand eagerly stroked his saliva-slick, impossibly thick shaft. She felt Brian start to practically bounce his thighs off of her ass, and knew what that meant.

Both of them started that tell-tale throb.

Both of them turned from steel to diamond hardness.

"Oh SHIT!" "Oh FUCK!" the two men said, almost in unison.

Brian's hands dug into Alice's tits just as the first spurt of cum surged into her mouth from Frank. Brian buried herself deep within her, and she could feel him fill her with seed at the same time. The bliss of receiving two spasming cocks caused her own orgasm to arrive, and she hummed in ecstasy with her lips still around Frank.

After the moaning and sighing died down there was stillness, save for heavy breathing all around. Finally, Carol broke the silence.

"Oh, that reminds me," she said, scooping up one of the impressive wads of cum from her nude body. "There's rum-spiked eggnog in the fridge."

Brian pulled out of Alice, and the two of them sat down on the towel that Alice had the foresight to place beneath them. Brian rested his back against the couch, wrapped his arms and legs around his wife, and kissed her ear tenderly.

"That was... the most amazing thing I have ever experienced," he whispered into her ear as he felt the warmth of her nude back on his own naked chest. "We just made love in front of all of these people, yet it's hard to think of a time I've felt closer to you."

As Brian craned his neck to kiss Alice, she gently pulled away. "I just swallowed another man," she reminded him. "I... it's ok if you need me to rinse." It had taken the entire first year of their relationship to convince Brian to kiss her after she went down on him.

Brian was touched by her thoughtfulness. "It doesn't bother me as much as you might think." He drew her face towards him and their two mouths merge together.

After they broke their kiss, Alice took a look around. Eve had made no effort to cover up her body, and was chatting quietly but with great intensity with an equally nude Gina. In fact, everyone in the room had now discarded their clothes, Frank stripping after Alice had sucked him off. Brian noticed that his pubic hair was shaved just as bald as his head, an affectation that only served to accentuate his massive size. Even completely soft, it hung with an impressive weight and girth. Brian surprised himself, as a straight man, finding a certain beauty in it.