Show And Tell Ch. 01

Story Info
What's good for the Goose..?
4.8k words
3.96
66.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

Henry Watson was in turmoil on his way home. The lunch with his wife Dell and their friends Bill and Terry had been something of an embarrassment to him.

Bill was a medium height and stocky guy about their own age, in his early 30's. He nearly always had a lopsided grin on his face, while Henry tended to be a bit more reserved.

Terry was younger at only 24, barely 5 feet tall and slender. She had an almost pixie like look to her, a pretty heart shaped face with mildly pointed nose and ears that the long straight hairstyle parted down the middle appeared to aggravate.

Henry's wife Dell was a mildly chubby big busted blond, also barely 30. Henry was a shade older at 36, he was also large and solid although the spread of the beginnings of middle age was showing at his waist.

Terry typically wore slacks and a blouse, Dell nearly always had a simple house dress on.

Since they lived on the same block opposite each other they had become close friends. Sharing things helped a lot in the finances department, Henry's lawnmower took care of both yards, his garage full of tools saw to it that anything that broke got fixed. Bill and Terry had internet and Henry and Dell ran wireless off of that since they lived so close.

Same with TV, Bill put up one of those dish setups, a $50 tip got the "2nd room" wired right across the yard to Henry and Dell's house. Henry's large back yard faced Bill's smaller one, they often had back yard barbeques, and the four of them sometimes met for lunch when the women were downtown shopping.

Once a month or so a night out was at a night club with dancing. Both Henry and Bill loved to dance, something a bit rare with men. Of course that delighted the two women, so they took turns swapping partners to do some of the latest steps. On the fast numbers the women would try to outdo each other, acting as naughty as they dared in public, laughing up a storm.

Henry liked dancing with Terry, her slim body was light in his arms and she felt completely different than his wife Dell. Then Bill happened to mention that he loved dancing with Dell, that she matched every single movement he made easily.

"It's like the two of us are a perfect fit!" He exclaimed, the steady flow of drinks releasing the normal inhibitions of his tongue.

The four of them got quiet as the same thought crossed their minds.

"For dancing!" Bill added quickly, realizing the way that had been taken. Then he blushed as they all laughed, soon that was forgotten. All it ever was, was dancing. None of them did any rubbing up against each other or anything like that.

Henry and Bill sometimes took short fishing trips together, Bill had one of those leased from the government lots with a cabin at a nearby lake.

So of course Henry supplied the little boat, electric motor and oars.

Sometimes the women joined them and the four of them spent the entire weekend up there.

For at least three years, it was simply a good friendship.

+++

One long weekend they were all up at the cabin, which was just a main room, with two beds they kept separate by hanging a pair of old sheets between them, and a bathroom off to the side.

Power came in from somewhere, so there was a fridge, a TV, and a stove. Heat was supplied by one of both of them doing some wood chopping each trip.

The two beds they had dragged up there in Bill's old truck barely fit, leaving just a foot or so between them. They had to jiggle and scoot the beds around until finally on Henry and Dell's side there was about 18 inches left to the wall and two and a half feet on the other side so they could get the bathroom door open. This left just twelve inches between the two beds.

It was tight but they managed.

Henry and Dell both slept nude at home, but with Bill and Terry right there they put on pajamas even though with the lights out it was completely dark in there. Pajamas meant tossing and turning, both of them uncomfortable.

Finally after a half dozen trips up there and some gripes from Dell, Henry told her to not worry about it.

"But Bill is right there!" She said.

"It's blacker than the ace of spades in here, no way can he see anything at all and besides, there is the curtain."

The first time Henry lay there listening as Dell slipped off her clothing and hopped into bed with a giggle. He reached over and sure enough, she was naked. That actually was on the naughty side, both of them nude with Bill and Terry lying there just a couple of feet away.

It even got Henry a little bit fussed up, but there was no way in hell that Dell could ever be quiet so he didn't dare try to sneak one in.

No one noticed or said anything at all, so that quickly became the norm. Neither one of them realized that both Bill and Terry also slept nude, it just never came up.

In the mornings Bill would tug on his pants before heading outside, soon the sounds of his axe told them he was busy and Dell would hop up and pull her dress over her head. Then Henry would roll out of bed and get dressed, and head out to give Bill a hand or work on anything that needed done.

It worked, everyone was respectful of each others modesty.

+++

Then came the first incident.

Bill was outside chopping firewood, Henry was down at the dock fixing a spot on the tiny little fiberglass boat that had worn through from dragging it in and out of the lake. The trip before Henry was in the back running the electric motor when he noticed the water was less than a couple of inches from running in over the stern.

Barely making it to shore, they managed to drag the boat out. It used enclosed flotation chambers, and was supposed to be unsinkable.

Which it was, unless it had a hole in it.

Henry bought two long steel runners and a fiberglass repair kit and was busy fixing that so it wouldn't happen again.

Dell had taken the truck to town to buy more provisions so Terry took the opportunity to grab a quick shower.

Henry needed the scraper, he knew it was in the bottom drawer up at the cabin, so he went up to retrieve it, opening the door without thinking.

Terry was standing there just outside the bathroom door, bent over briskly rubbing her wet hair with a towel.

She was stark naked.

Henry came to a stop, standing there with the door open staring at her. Her small breasts were capped with soft round looking nipples, still puffed up from the hot water in the shower. She had a very large mass of pubic hair, but it did nothing much to hide her protruding outer lips.

She did not hear Henry open the door. He watched as she reached down with the towel to rub herself dry between her legs, squatting slightly to do it.

Then she realized.

"Oh!" She said, quickly jerking the towel in front of her.

Henry stammered an apology and retreated. The vision was in his mind the rest of the day, lord did that woman have a nice body. He found himself having a constant struggle trying to keep his erection down.

He never said a single word about that to Dell or Bill, thinking it was accidental and not a big deal, best to be left alone.

Terry told Bill, though, as he found out the next week at lunch.

+++

"I heard that you caught Terry with no clothes on last weekend." He said straight out.

Henry blushed furiously, noticing Dell looked at him in surprise. He also noticed that Terry was looking right at him with a huge grin.

"I..it was an accident, I was working on the boat and needed a tool." Henry said after a few awkward moments.

"Terry told me you just stood there and stared at her." Bill was grinning now.

"I..It just caught me by surprise is all. I'm sorry."

Glancing over at Dell, Henry saw a slight frown cross her face. He looked down, feeling ashamed.

It was true, he had stared at her for several long seconds, it had extremely excited him. For far longer than he should have, he had remained frozen in place.

"Bill says that to be fair he should get to see Dell naked!" Terry piped up with.

Dell suddenly blushed bright red.

"I think that would be fair, don't you?" Bill added, still grinning.

"I..I don't know. But I wasn't trying to see anything, it was an accident. Anyway that would be up to Dell, not me." Henry managed lamely.

"You asshole! You would let me be naked in front of Bill?" Dell said. But she didn't sound really angry, just surprised.

"Honey, no. I mean, of course not. I don't know, that was all just an accident." Henry was completely flustered now, this had caught him by surprise.

They had some more banter at Henry's expense, then nothing more was said about it, they finished their lunch and the women went on shopping as Henry and Bill went back to work.

On the way home that night he really didn't want to even go inside, he hadn't handled the lunch conversation all that well.

Sure as hell his wife was going to be upset at him for not mentioning that. He braced for some comments from Dell but she acted like nothing had happened so he gratefully let that slide.

+++

But that did not work, the incident had obviously started something.

"Terry said I should do it." Dell told him when she came into the living room after doing the dishes.

"Do what?" Henry asked, hiding a groan, knowing full what she meant.

"Let Bill see me naked." She actually giggled at that.

"God, do you want to do that?" He asked her, surprised. Dell had always been overly modest. The closest thing she had ever done to anything naughty was sliding quickly into bed with him in the dark up at the cabin, and one time she answered the door wearing a slip over dress with no bra on.

That time it had been two men coming to work on the driveway, she was so engrossed in why the bid was so high she hadn't noticed her nipples poking out through the cloth.

Even then she went into the bedroom and put on a bra as soon as she realized.

"Well, I have never really done anything like that, nobody but my Doctor and you have ever seen me naked." She had a really odd expression on her face.

Henry had seen her similar before, she seemed to be mildly excited just from talking about it?

Henry didn't really want to talk about it, it embarrassed him. They all might think he was a pervert or something.

"It was just an accident, it's no big deal." He managed.

Dell went into the bedroom so he reached for the TV controller and clicked on the green channel.

+++

"Do you think I look fat?" He heard her ask. Looking over, she was standing in the bedroom door way, obviously posing. He had never seen the outfit before, it was pink and as sheer as it was possible for material to be.

Henry instantly forgot all about the sad looking Polar Bear sitting on a chunk of ice.

"Wow! Where did you get that?" He asked, already getting up and heading for her. She giggled and darted into the bedroom with Henry hot on her heels.

"You didn't answer me." She said later. Her body was soaked in sweat, that had been one of the most amazing sessions of sex he had ever had with Dell. God, she had looked fantastic with her titties poking out through the sheer material, her left leg coyly up off the floor hiding herself.

She had even gotten down on her knees and sucked on him stopping just before he filled her mouth. Barely pulling off in time, she turned her face away as he spattered her neck and chest. He was glad that he had removed her new flimsy garment.

"Honey, that is silly. It really was an accident, you don't have to make it up to Bill."

"No, I asked you if I looked fat!"

Henry just looked at her. His mind scrambled, that was one of those loaded questions, designed to screw up dinners and a man's sex life.

"Oh. No, not really. You are beautiful, nice and soft and round where it counts."

"What do you mean, soft and round?" She asked.

Henry quickly leaned down and sucked on one of her nipples.

"I mean these big round babies!" He grinned, tickling her until she began to giggle.

"Terry and I signed up at a gym, we are going to take classes together." She said.

"Oh, well. That is nice. Great in fact! It won't hurt you any to lose a few pounds." He said, trying to encourage her.

"Asshole!" Dell jumped up and went into the bathroom, locking the door.

Henry lay there wondering what in the hell that was all about?

+++

By Spring it was very obvious that the gym classes were paying off. Dell had lost a total of twelve pounds,and lost it where it mattered, on her fanny and on her waistline. All that happened to Terry was she looked like she was building some muscle since she had no place to lose anything.

Henry found he was loving the new body on his wife, and she seemed to be far more energetic than she had been before, even her bustline that had begun a slight sag had lifted from the underlying muscles being stronger.

Henry lost five pounds himself, he had no choice, Dell completely changed their diet. At first he was upset at the constant flow of different fruits and vegetables, with any kind of meat now down to once each week.

But he got used to it, and now found he craved the Oranges and Grapes instead of the chips and dip. The pizza they had ordered before once or twice each week was now completely out of the question, and the only bread in the house had at least 5 different grains in it.

Plus he was now getting laid at least three times every week and sometimes four, with Dell eagerly making extra effort to encourage him.

+++

The four of them continued with their now regular outings, dancing, enjoying the company. Dell was also wanting to go out dancing more, she said it was great exercise.

One evening Bill came back the their table after a long dance with Dell, they sat down and he gave Henry a grin.

"Dell is turning into a stone fox!" He said, glancing over at her as she beamed. Henry had noticed her new dress, she had lost enough weight her other outfits were getting to be loose on her.

The one she had on this particular evening showed some cleavage, not much but it was certainly obvious.

This was something else completely new, Henry passed it off as her just being proud of the way she looked.

"She always has been." Henry told Bill loudly enough to be sure Dell heard him. She smiled sweetly at that.

"So. We are on for this weekend, up at the cabin?" Bill asked.

"Yep!" Henry responded. He was looking forward to it, the Spring bite out on the lake was always very good.

+++

It was pouring down rain when they arrived, they got the gear unloaded and inside, managing to get wet in the process. Once inside, Bill soon had a huge fire roaring, so much so that it got very warm.

Dell went into the little bathroom and changed into just a white t-shirt, Terry did the same except hers was black. Bill had peeled off his shirt, displaying a huge mass of hair on his chest. Henry finally also pulled off his shirt, digging out a yellow tank top.

Bill just stayed that way, Henry noticed that Dell kept glancing over at him. Henry was a larger man than Bill, but Bill was stockier, shorter.

Then it struck him that Dell wasn't wearing her bra.

"Where is your bra?" He whispered to her while Bill was trying to chop through a knot in a larger chunk of firewood.

"It got wet." She whispered back. He glanced down and she was making some pretty good bumps in the front of the T-shirt like she was cold or something.

He just shrugged it off.

By the time everyone was fully warmed up and their bellies full, they all went to bed. Once during the night Henry woke up, he could hear Bill and Terry moving quietly, doing their best to not make the bed springs squeak.

He knew what they were doing and was mildly surprised, they had never made love before that he could remember at any of their trips up here.

He felt himself getting hard at the thought. He turned and cuddled with Dell, wishing that she was awake. He listened to her soft breathing for awhile, then slept himself.

The next day the Sun was shining. The ground was still damp and in short order the lake looked surreal. Tendrils of fog lifted off the surface which was slick in the absence of even a breath of wind.

Henry and Bill headed out there eagerly, these kinds of mornings were rare and they both knew there were a few monsters swimming around out there.

By noon they boated the last 12 inch Trout that rounded out their limits. With plenty of fish for dinner they rowed back to the shore, dragging the little boat up over the rocks and flipping it upside down just in case of rain.

Rain wasn't too likely, it was already nearly 80 degrees out and promised to be hotter but flipping the boat was a habit.

"Where are the women?" Henry asked when they got to the cabin.

"Probably out back in the yard, it's getting into afternoon so they are probably sunning themselves."

They quickly cleaned the fish, washed up and went out to the yard.

Henry stepped around the corner and came to a complete stop. Bill almost banged into him, then he looked up and stared too.

Terry lay there on her back, at first glance Henry thought she was naked, then he realized she had on a suit that was slightly lighter in color than the rest of her skin.

There was almost nothing to it. Glancing over at Dell, she had on a tiny yellow outfit he had never seen before and never in his entire life would have ever dreamed she would dare wear.

"Jesus!" Bill muttered.

"No shit!" Henry managed. They both just stood there, mouths hanging open. Terry looked up and saw them, then she grinned.

"You like?" She said, sitting up and posing, one hand behind her head. Dell opened her eyes and smiled over at them.

"About time, we were getting ready to send the Coast Guard." She laughed.

"Dell!" Henry exclaimed. Her outfit was impossibly tiny, two little triangles of cloth covered her nipples, her heavy breasts stuck out the top, both sides and the bottom. All it had was a thin yellow string around her neck and back.

She swung her legs off the lawn chair, it was like it was in slow motion. The bottoms came into view, the crotch of her outfit was barely two inches wide and narrowed down to a thin strip.

As she got up, she reached down and tugged gently on the cloth at her groin to readjust it. Then she walked over to them, taking the cooler and turning to go set it down.

There was no sign of anything at all from behind, the round cheeks of Dell's ass were totally bare. It registered on Henry that his wife had shaved her pubes.

They both just stared until Terry giggled.

"So how was the fishing?" She asked, getting up herself.

Her outfit if anything was even tinier.

"Where did you girls get those outfits?" Bill asked, finally able to move. He walked over and got a beer, popped the top. He was drinking in the way his wife looked in her tan outfit.

Where there used to be pubic hair there was no sign at all of any.

"Online, we found a place that sells these. They are for sunning. They call them "Wicked Beavers." She said.

"I think that's "Wicked Weasel", Honey." Dell cracked up at what Terry had said.

"Oh. Right." Terry said with a smirk. She winked at Henry which caused him to blush, he still had that vision of her with nothing on in his head.

"Why bother?" He asked, trying to cover his blushing.

"We thought of that, but this sounded like more fun." She grinned.

"What happened to.....?" Bill waved his hand at her lower body.

"We had to shave to wear these." She giggled.

"See?" She thrust her pelvis forward, holding the upper edges of the tiny piece of cloth, pulling it snugly between her legs.

Henry managed finally to catch his own breath, got himself sat down with a beer. He kept watching Dell, she looked like any second the cloth would move and expose her but it didn't.

At one point one of Terry's nipples peeked out but she just reached down and slid the cloth back over.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers
12