Show and Tell Ch. 03

Story Info
Principal fulfills fantasy with students.
4k words
4.61
82.7k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you're well aware that we do have video cameras and microphones installed in each of our classrooms," I told Mr. Gibson in our breakfast meeting. "That's to monitor how our girls - and teachers - are behaving, or misbehaving in class."

Timothy Gibson suddenly turned red, a certain shock in his eyes that I couldn't understand. He quickly turned a bit sweaty and uneasy in his seat.

"I'm sorry about the air conditioning, Tim. I thought my secretary called maintenance yesterday to have it fixed," although I thought the room temperature was fine, even a bit too cold for my liking. "Are you alright?" There was this sudden change in his expression. Mr. Gibson started our meeting as if he was so excited to start his day in class, but now, he was staring blankly on his plate.

"A video camera?" Mr. Gibson said softly.

"Ah yes. We had them installed three years ago, and I must say, it's been quite effective in disciplining our students and teachers" I said with a short laugh. "You see, I'm quite concerned about your class yesterday...the girls seemed...how shall I put it...ummm..."

There was this look on Mr. Gibson's face as if he was about to hear some really bad news that he dropped his fork on the floor.

"...ummm...happy. Yes, they seemed happy to have you as a substitute. I would say that hasn't happened since...well, since I started in this school. The girls would always give the substitutes a rough day. How was your class by the way? I reviewed yesterday's tape..." I was interrupted as Mr. Gibson picked up his fork, and dropped it on the floor again, seeming a bit too clumsy.

I waited until Mr Gibson composed himself. "As I was saying...I checked yesterday's tape, and unfortunately, the camera in your room seemed to have malfunctioned. Nothing was recorded for the whole day. It's the first time it has happened, actually." Mr. Gibson let out an audible sigh, as if he was relieved of something.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that Mr. Blake - about the video.. Well, I quite enjoyed the girls yesterday, teaching them, I mean. I was surprised how nice they were to me, after hearing all the things about substitutes," Mr. Gibson replied, now a bit more relaxed.

"Well, I'm quite interested in your methods of teaching and I hope you wouldn't mind if I sat in your class today, Mr. Gibson. It's been quite some time since I've done that... since we had the cameras installed, probably." The bell rang indicating the start of classes for the day as I finished speaking.

As I've said, it's been a while since I've sat in class to observe the teachers and students. There was this excitement again, of being in a classroom full of teen girls in their neat blue skirts and white blouses. As I entered the room and found an empty seat at the back, the fresh scent of the young seniors intoxicated me and a sudden image of my first day in this very same school flashed in my mind, as a young science teacher. The girls wore the same uniforms then, and were as pretty as the girls I have around me now, coming from the upper class families of the suburban community. I've always had some fantasies about some of my students, and some even had their way of flirting with me. But of course, there were rules. And I followed the rules, which is why I've become the school's principal twenty-something years later. After five years of being separated from my wife, several wild fantasies about pretty young schoolgirls have cropped up in my head, but they were never actually fulfilled...

"Good morning Mr. Blake!" My little deja vu was interrupted by the cheerful greeting of the senior class. They had their heads turned toward me, waiting for my reply.

"Ahummm," I cleared my throat. "Good morning ladies! I just wanted to sit in with you this morning and observe Mr. Gibson's class, just like the old days. So pretend I'm not here and just go about like any other day. Please take your seats and have a good day with Mr. Gibson. Thank you!"

The girls smiled politely and turned their faces forward. They took their seats quietly. Some girls brushed their hands on the back of their skirts so they wouldn't get wrinkled as they sat, while others carelessly sat on their chairs, forming these balloons at the back of their uniform. Kate, the girl seating on my left, maybe the tallest in the class, started wriggling her legs in her seat. After a while of this distraction, I lightly touched her skirt covered right thigh to stop her from wagging her legs. She looked at me with an embarrassed blush on her face. We smiled at each other, then focused our attention to the teacher in front.

"OK ladies, did you practice last night? Please take out the materials for today's class and put them on your desks." Mr. Gibson said in a rather dignified tone.

The girls scrambled into their bags, taking out stuff, some wrapped in plastic bags. There were giggles coming from the far side of the room and I got curious as to what things they were getting. I looked at Kate beside me and she was still getting something from her bag which was still on the floor. I was about to suggest that she put her bag on her lap so she can see what she's looking for. But something stopped me from speaking...crouching down towards her bag, her loose blouse gave me an unexpected peek of her chest. I could see where her nubile breasts started to form until her white bra barely covered her probably pink nipples. Being in an all-girls school, these teens have forgotten the usual acts of modesty that girls from co-ed schools are all used to. I held my breath as Kate found her stuff and laid them on the desk beside me. She arranged her top as she sat back smiling at me. She probably caught me staring inside her blouse and not at her bag.

"Can you help me with these, sir? I didn't get to practice last night like Mr. Gibson asked. I was afraid I'd waste them." Kate whispered to me as she handed me a small packet. Before I had the chance to look at what Kate gave me, we were interrupted by a sweet voice from the front of the room.

"Really Mr. Gibson, my brother ate them." Maryanne told Mr. Gibson. Maryanne had the reputation among the male faculty as having tits that were too big for her tight body. I looked at her from the back and I thought they're not too big - I thought they were perfect.

Mr. Gibson came closer to Maryanne and spoke "I think students usually say 'my dog ate it' when they don't have any homework, right Maryanne?"

"But it's true, sir. My step-brother ate the bananas...you can even ask Sharlyn." Maryanne replied, swaying her hips slightly as if trying to flirt with Mr. Gibson.

As Mr. Gibson approached Sharlyn, who will definitely become the class valedictorian, the pretty young lass stood up and confirmed Maryanne's excuse. "Yes Mr. Gibson, I stayed at her house last night so we can practice together, but her brother Johnnie ate our bananas. But we still got to practice. Her brother was nice enough to help us!"

Maryanne bent her head sideways and looked at Sharlyn in surprise, opened her mouth as if screaming at her without any sound, "NOOOO!"

Sharlyn looked back at Maryanne whispering something back. I noticed this and so did Mr. Gibson.

"What are you two girls whispering about? I'm sure the whole class would be interested to hear your little conversation," Mr. Gibson told Sharlyn.

Unexpectedly, Sharlyn began to explain, "well, after Maryanne's brother ate the bananas, he HAD to help us with our homework...so he let us use his thingy - I mean, his dick instead of a banana."

Did I hear Sharlyn right? Did this sweet young thing just say 'dick' in class? In my school? I was about to stand up and call her to my office for some spanking, but something between my legs started to stir and told me to sit tight and wait for what's to come.

The substitute teacher looked at me in shock as the pretty schoolgirl continued to explain, "Well, just like yesterday's show and tell, Maryanne and I thought it would be better to do it with the real thing instead of a fruit. And her brother even gave us some tips which aren't found in the books!" As she was speaking, I looked at the packet in my palm and was surprised that what Kate handed me was a packet of condoms! I scanned the class and saw that all the girls had bananas and condoms on their desks!

"I'm really sorry about Miss Sharlyn's language , Principal Blake. It's just that I thought our students should be taught about the language used in the real world, to prepare our girls for the guys out there just waiting to get into their...well...ummm...pants," Mr. Blake nervously said.

With my dick already in full attention, I didn't dare to stand up. So I just nodded, telling them to carry on with the class.

Sharlyn put her hand on Mr. Gibson's nape, pulled his head down, and whispered something to him. He was apparently arguing with her in whispers until Sharlyn looked at me and announced, "Principal Blake? Would you mind if you helped Maryanne and me, 'cause we don't have our bananas with us today?"

As I was asking myself if this was just another dream I'm having about being in a classroom full of hot young women wanting to learn about sex, Sharlyn went to me and pulled my hand. As if hypnotized by her soft innocent eyes and silky black hair with the scent of berries, I followed her to the desk in front. As she led me to sit on the table, her white little fingers with very well kept fingernails pulled down my zipper. In no time, my dick was surrounded by her soft warm hands, slowly stroking up and down the shaft.

"Mr. Gibson, would it be alright if I showed the class the right way of putting on rubber?" Sharlyn asked as she continued her stroking...up and down...up and down, her smooth hands getting wet with my pre-cum fluids.

"My pleasure,...ummm please do, Miss Sharlyn." was the teacher's reply.

"Thank you Mr. Gibson!" Sharlyn took the rubber from my hand and unwrapped it. Expecting her hand to put it on my now reddish dick, I was surprised when she put the rubber's end between her full pink lips and kissed the head of my penis with its rim. I almost came when I felt the warmth of her lips through the thin wet latex. Good thing I didn't because little Miss Sharlyn opened her lips wider and sank her head lower to engulf the entire head into her hot young mouth. I even felt the edges of her teeth as she continued to push the condom's rim down my shaft. When she finally reached the base, she slowly pulled her head up applying more pressure with her lips, as if trying to suck me dry. As her lips reached the head of my dick, she sank her head down again, this time a little bit faster than the first time. She did this a couple of times as if trying to make sure the rim was at the base of my phallus.

A pretty cute schoolgirl bobbing hear head up and down my lap, in full uniform, and in front of her classmates and friends has always been a fantasy I kept to myself. The soft scent of berries from her hair and her full breasts getting squeezed over my thighs was just too much. I can feel an explosion building up from my balls when all of a sudden, she let go of my dick, a trail of mixed fluids connecting the tip of my dick and her bruised pink lips, her eyes locked into mine. Then Sharlyn reached into her skirt's pocket and pulled out her white hanky. She gently wiped the fluid off her lips and smiled at me. I always thought Sharlyn would never get to see a penis until she was married. But I guess I was wrong.

Turning to Mr. Gibson, she said "That was delicious! Strawberry-flavored condoms!" She let out a little giggle. "Did I do it right, sir?"

After a long pause, the teacher replied, "That was hot, Shar!...yeah, you did good!"

"Thank you!" Sharlyn replied speaking as if she was a sweet innocent schoolgirl who has never sucked cock before. "Now I think Maryanne would like to try it, Principal Blake," as she carefully rolled out the rubber from my dick then carelessly dropped it on the floor. Noticing the sticky pre-cum on my dick, she gently wiped it off the head with the same cotton hanky from her pocket. "There, nice and clean for you, Maryanne." Again, she let out another chuckle.

Maryanne, who usually flirts with teachers in class, was unusually shy this time. She approached my dick, sort of unsure of how I would react. She probably remembered the day I gave her a some spanking when I heard her say "Fuck!" just outside me office.

Slowly, she placed the condom on the tip of my dick, squeezing the rubber's tip to let all the air out. I thought, this little tease has some reservations after all, and I guessed she would put the condom on with just her wonderful soft fingers. I thought to myself, "put your mouth on it, you little tease! Suck it!" I wondered if I have spoken out loud because she did just that. She gently put her lips on my dick, pushed the rubber down my shaft and didn't pull up for a couple of seconds. I could feel her tongue moving under my shaft, although nobody else in the room knew what she was doing. For that moment, the two of us had this dirty little secret!

"Oh shhhhit!" I mummbled in pleasure.

At that, Maryanne lifted her head and looked up at me, her index finger and thumb forming a circle which was gently going up and down my penis. "Did I hurt you, sir?"

"No, no, Miss Maryanne, you were doing great!" I encouraged her. Then she went down on me again this time faster and tighter. I knew I was gonna die if I didn't come this time, so I put my hands on Maryanne's head and pushed it up and down my dick at my own pace. It seemed I was masturbating using her mouth instead of my hands! I was pushing and pulling her head up and down my shaft, I was afraid I might hurt her. Her hair was getting loose from the school-prescribed white ribbon. But she didn't complain a bit, she even moaned, wanting me to come in her mouth. She pressed her tongue under my shaft again and moaned "mmmmmmm....mmmmm." I could feel every spurt of cum that went out of my dick...one....two...then the third one was probably the main glob that hit the insides of Maryanne's mouth...four...then after a couple of seconds, five...then I lost count as I pushed down her head to the hilt. "Urrgggghhh...ffffuck...that was great, Miss Maryanne."

"Ummmm...." Maryanne squirmed, trying to raise her head. I must have held her there for a couple of seconds too long. As I let go, she lifted her head close to my face and seemed to be mumbling something. She was pointing at her mouth. As I looked at my semi-hard but now content dick, I noticed the rubber got busted! Maryanne had loads of my hot cum inside her mouth!

I lightly put my palms on her cheeks and saw a few drops of white liquid ooze out of her tired lips. "That's OK Miss Maryanne....You can swallow it....there...nice and easy..."as I watched her throat swallow down my cum, bit by hot bit. Her eyes were watery since she almost gagged and I thought she was crying. But after she swallowed the last drop, she wiped her eyes, smiled at me and showed me her tongue.

"You tasted good, Principal Blake!" She whispered in my ear, her chest pressing into mine.

"Can I try, Principal Blake?" Kate asked from the back.

Looking at my now limp cock, I said with disappointment "I'm sorry Miss Kate, but I think you'll just have to wait. I'm not as young as you might think."

"I think Mr. Gibson can help the rest of the class, sir?" Sharlyn remarked as she rubbed the teacher's pants where a tent was being set up by his growing hard-on.

"Fine, fine." I said, exhausted. "I think you should just save your bananas for recess!"

I was surprised at how eager these girls were in taking turns with Mr. Gibson. Each girl putting a condom on him with their sweet young lips! They would squat in front of their teacher and at times, theirs blue skirts would hike up their thighs, exposing the bottom of their panties. After watching the third girl go down on Mr. Gibson's dick, I was pleasantly surprised that my own cock was getting ready for some more students.

Sharlyn noticed this and led the other girls to line up before me and soon enough, my dick was warm inside the mouth of one of the pretty schoolgirls. I took some liberties with some of the girls and felt their tits through their clothes as they went down my cock. As the next girl was waiting for her turn, I noticed her hand unconsciously rubbing where her mound should be. When Sharlyn realized where I was looking, she smiled at me and rubbed herself too.

"Don't make him cum too soon, so the other girls can practice too, OK?" Sharlyn told the fourth girl who was doing me. Kim, one of the more conservative girls in the class nodded, with my dick inside her mouth. I still couldn't believe this was happening. All of the twenty-five senior girls putting condoms on their teacher and principal!

I tried hard not to cum so I can feel each girl's mouth on me, at least before they graduated from my school.

Time does fly when your having fun. And the last girl took her rubber off my dick and went back to her seat.

"Shit!" I told myself. "It can't be over just like this! I have to cum inside somebody's pussy!"

So I said while rubbing my very hard and wet cock, "You all did very well! And I hope you will all practice safe sex, especially on prom night. Now I think it is equally important that you know how it feels like when your guy is wearing a rubber, and when he is not. So may I ask a volunteer to lay down on the table please?"

Sharlyn eagerly raised her hand and hopped over the desk after I smiled at her in acknowledgement. As if familiar with what's going to happen next, she hiked up her skirt and pulled her white panties down. With shaking hands, I helped her pull the cotton panties down her legs. I felt some moisture on the bottom and looked back on its source. Sharlyn's pussy was perfect! With light wisps of hair on her mound, and shaven around the pink moist lips.

"Maryanne, will you put a rubber on me?"

I was now standing up and she squat in front of me exposing her lacey panties squeezed tightly between her creamy white thighs. Maryanne did it the same way she did before, with her tongue pressed under my shaft. I fucked her mouth a few times and she sucked harder as she stared up at me locking her eyes to mine. "Thank you" I said as she pulled out my rigid tool from her mouth.

I gently opened Sharlyn's pussy lips, trying excitedly to look for her hymen. As I parted her moist pink inner lips, I saw my prize! The pink sheath wasn't perfectly intact, but I figured, it must have been because of all the sports she's been playing. I then guided my condom covered dick to her waiting pussy, rubbed it a few times up and down the slit spreading her wetness, then I pushed hard and deep, hoping the sudden intrusion will cause her less pain. I buried my dick to the hilt, the base of my penis touching her pussy lips. After the head was inside her, I looked up her face to see her expression of having a cock inside her for the very first time. She was looking down intently at my dick entering her pussy, then her eyes popped and her hands tried to jerk her body from the desk as I plunged deep into her.

"Ahhhhh!" Sharlyn screamed. I pulled back halfway and pushed again. "Oooohhhhh!"

"That, Miss Sharlyn is how it feels like with a rubber on my shaft." I whispered to her after several strokes. Then I pulled out completely, took off the rubber, and without missing a beat, plunged deep into her hot pussy again.

"And this is how it feels like without it. Can you feel the difference Miss Sharlyn? Can you tell your classmates how you're feeling?" I asked her as I increased my pace, feeling her hot virgin pussy, suck my dick.

"Ahhh..yes...it feeeels sooo...much better....sir! Hotter... Oooooh fuck me..... This feels so much better!" Sharlyn replied in pleasure. She the raised her legs over my shoulder, her feet still with her white socks on, brushing my ears.

12