Show & Tell Dinner

Story Info
Shared exhibitionism leads to many new firsts.
9.1k words
4.54
86.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lykan
Lykan
51 Followers

"Is that all then? I'll get started on the calls right away." The petite brunette started to stand.

"There is one more thing, Katie," I said, interrupting her. She reseated herself. "This is going to sound weird. What are you doing tonight?"

Her voice carried teasing notes, "Mr. H! Are you asking me out?" 'Mr. H' is the name she used for me when our flirting started to become serious. It always caused a good amount of amusement between us, and served to lighten the mood.

I chuckled. "I told you it would sound weird, didn't I? Yes I am asking you out, and no I'm not. Are you free tonight?"

"That depends on whether you're really asking me out or not."

A slow smile spread across my face. "Well, I'm not. Not really. I mean, I need someone to come with me tonight. I'm meeting a high priced client who puts more on appearances than he does the actual ability to perform. So, I need a good looking female counterpart to keep his wife occupied while I score the deal."

Katie seemed to pout a bit, forcing me to add, "Alright, alright. I'll pay you overtime." Her expression didn't change. "And I'll buy you dinner afterward. Fair?"

A mischievous grin spread across her face. "Is that it? I'm giving up a Friday evening for work, and all you're going to give me is a lousy dinner? I could call any guy and get that without having to punch in. What else is in it for me?"

"What else should be in it? I'm already paying you."

Her eyes rolled in their sockets. Mock exasperation oozed from her voice,"Well, I don't think I can do it. I don't have a single outfit at home that I could wear tonight."

"Jeez. Who taught you how to negotiate?" We both knew I had. "Alright, I'll also give you some cash to go buy some new clothes. However, I get to inspect everything you buy to make sure it's appropriate."

Again that mischievous grin. "Everything?"

Her smile was contagious. "Yes, everything."

"Sounds fair. Where should I meet you?"

I thought about it briefly. "My house isn't that far from where we're going. Why don't we just meet there and then go?"

She agreed and we discussed the meeting times. We would discuss dinner once we were done with the sellers. Plans settled, she stated she was probably going to leave early to pick something up for the meeting. I said that was fine.

I couldn't stop my eyes from scanning up and down her well curved body as she left. She always wore a skirt to work. The one she wore today hugged the top swell of her ass before hiding the lower cheeks in a curtain of cloth. Below that her stockinged legs stretched to the floor, capped by a pair of heeled shoes. Hidden by the bow of her back, I could visualize her C cup breasts bouncing slightly as she navigated her way through the door in her high heels.

Sighing I returned to work to trudge through the rest of the day. I was excited for the evening. Not just to purchase the house, either. Every time I relaxed for a minute my mind would wander to the extra time I would be spending with Katie. I had hired her almost a year before, but we never really had fallen into the formal employee/boss relationship. She'd always been a good employee, but since the first day she started working for me we'd been flirting. If that's what you want to call it. We always made small talk when we got the chance. Went out to lunch together. Checked each other out. Complimented each others clothes. And when our talk developed a sexual tone, neither of us shied away from the topic.

At the end of the day, an hour before normal office hours ended, Katie walked into my office. "Here," I told her, sliding a small pile of dollar bills across my desk. The seven bills totalled five hundred dollars. "Is that enough for your new clothes?"

She picked them up and counted the sum. A look of surprise crossed her face before she could wipe it away. Her reaction gave away the fact that she was acting as she pondered the question. "This is it? Just what are these sellers worth to you?"

"More than that, but I don't know if I can trust your judgement on clothing selection yet." Actually, if the deal went the way I wanted it to, I stood to make a bare minimum of one hundred times the sum I'd given her. But I didn't need to tell her that. Besides, I needed to make a monetary profit on the deal, too.

"You've never complained about my outfits before." She pirouetted for emphasis. My eyes jumped down her curvaceous figure.

"Well, no, but I'm not that picky, either. Especially considering the subject inside the clothing. Since this is the first time I've let you use the company's assets we'll start small. Get to know each others' tastes before we go all out. You know, find out if I like your choices in attire."

"Alright. I guess this will do...for now. I'm heading out to get some shopping done before I have to get ready. I'll see you in a few hours. At your place?"

I nodded and she disappeared. I tried to get back to work, but I just couldn't concentrate. Finally sighing the futility of it all I locked up the office and headed for home myself.

Several hours later I heard a knock at my front door. I sprang from the computer desk, putting the computer in standby before dashing to the door. After standing in front of the door for a few seconds to regain my composure I opened it to the reveal my stunningly dressed date, Katie. She was clothed in a light dress that seemed just a little too light for the chilly spring season. The hem hung to mid thigh, practical in a business sense, but still sexy. The top reached no higher than her chest, which was boosted upward by the half cup bra underneath. Thin straps rested on her shoulders, holding the dress in place.

She eyed me up and down. "Isn't that a little too unprofessional?"

I furrowed by brow, trying to register what she was talking about. A light, late spring breeze started up and tingled against my bare skin. My bare chest, to be exact. I looked down, caught slightly off guard. I'd totally forgotten that I hadn't put a shirt on yet. "Oh, um, no. Actually, I was just about to finish getting ready. I sort of got distracted." I had my slacks and socks on, but I was still naked from the waist up. Realizing my state of dress, or undress, I invited her in and headed for the bedroom to get ready.

"If I'd known you were going to dress down that much, I might have gone topless, too." A feminine chuckle. "But you said they respected a professional appearance."

"They do." A small laugh of my own. "I gave you too much money, though. I couldn't afford any shirts of my own."

By now I had reached my bedroom closet and was rummaging for a shirt and coat. I had raised my voice to talk to her, expecting her to still be in the living room. I was slightly startled, to hear her so close to me. She had entered the room with me and was taking a seat on my bed, looking around at my inner sanctuary while she talked. "Yeah, as if you would run out of money. With a house like this, you can't tell me you gave me the shirt off your back."

"No, but I'll give it to you if you want me too." I turned around and slipped the soft cloth of my shirt up my arms. "Besides, didn't I tell you not to judge people by their possessions. I could just be good at managing my debt."

Her mouth opened slightly as she watched me button my shirt, eyes following my hand movements like a cat after a mouse. My eyes, in turn, dropped to her lap where she was sitting with her legs slightly apart. The hem of the skirt had lifted, revealing much of her milky thighs. "Yeah, but I'm still willing to bet this house is paid for."

I shrugged and selected a tie from the rack on the closet door. "Well, I'm really good at managing my debt." Before I could wrap the string of material around my neck she slid from the bed and closed the distance between us with two sensuous steps. She manipulated the tie towards a firm knot with swift, skilled presicion. I gazed into her honey brown eyes as she worked. The attention must have gotten to her slightly. A reddish glow hinted at her cheeks when she stepped back to admire her handywork. "You know how to tie a tie?" I asked.

"I had to learn for my father. He lost a hand in a work accident. I had to do a lot of things for him that he couldn't do anymore."

"Lucky guy. I wish I had the same vision he had every time you did up his tie for him."

The glow on her cheeks became a little more evident. "Well, you gave me the same look he always gave me. Except his didn't have the extra glint yours did."

For one of the few times in my life I didn't have anything to say back. I gazed thoughtfully at her while she returned a timid smile. A cute smile, I thought, as I pulled a suit jacket on. "There, I'm all set. How about you?"

"I should probably freshen up before we go. Where's your bathroom?"

I pointed to the adjoining master bath. "I'll be waiting in the living room when you're ready."

She didn't keep me waiting long, joining me in the living room only a few minutes later. "I love this house. You've gotta give me the full tour before I leave for the night."

The tone of her voice never changed as she spoke, but the look in her eyes spoke volumes about what she really meant. "I'd like that. I'll have to show you some of the finer features." My grin held its own hidden knowledge.

After the meeting I took Katie out to a fancier dinner to pay her back for the sweet deal she had helped me score. It was a sort of modified sports bar. One side for booths and formal dinners. The other half for TVs, the bar, and the high top tables. The menu complimented both sides nicely. It definitely wasn't a five star restaraunt, but their steaks and ribs were excellent.

We took a table near the back corner where we could have a good view of all the TVs except one. And a good view of all the people. I liked watching people, they were always so fascinating. Like taking an African safari without going to Africa. All the wildlife was already trained, but still slightly unruly. Katie and I took the back stools, which meant if we turned towards each the table wouldn't be between us, acting more like a bar than an actual table.

We ordered our drinks and chatted amiably enough. As we talked the world filtered out, leaving only the two of us. I'd never felt like that, I realized, when my mind took a step aside to examine itself. Usually talking bored the living daylights out of me, but I was totally into her. I liked hearing her voice. The smooth feminine lilts flitting from the well curved lips. Her cheeks widening as she smiled at a joke or witty insight. Her hands moving to her forehead to push an errant strand of hair away.

Put plainly, I was enraptured. The mood was ended all too swiftly when the waitress interrupted us for our order. We placed it and she left us alone again.

Katie spoke first after the waitress had gone, "You know, that's the second time you've looked at me like that tonight."

"Excuse me?"

"Like you're a breath away from kissing me." Her voice sounded teasing, but her eye held a sparkle.

"Sorry. Must be the view. I told you I needed a good looking woman with me tonight, didn't I?"

She crossed her legs then, lifting her knee high in the process. My eyes flicked down involuntarily to take in the length of thigh that had become exposed. "I thought you meant for the sellers, not you."

A casual shrug as I leaned back in my chair. "I've always believed in taking full advantage of every situation."

"Every situation?" She uncrossed her legs and spread them a bit for balance on the chair

"Absolutely. If you don't there's a chance you might miss a piece of life that you'll regret not taking later."

She sipped on her drink. "That's interesting. I've never thought of it that way." She tried to set the drink back on the table, but missed. The bottom clinked against the table enough to disrupt the contents of the glass and spill them down the side. A few large drops of liquid splashed onto her legs and skirt. Katie gasped, then moaned as she lifted her skirt to get a closer look at the mess. Her voice held genuine frustration, "Noo. I just bought this dress."

She may have been exasperated, but I was exhilerated. She had lifted the skirt enough that I had a clear view into her crotch. Katie's thighs curved towards a lacy pair of panties that matched the color of the dress. As I gazed, I could see the thin material hugging tightly against the treasures of her sex. I wasn't really paying attention as my voice rolled out, "It should be alright. Its not too big of a mess."

I couldn't rip my eyes away from her groin. The view was marvelous. I could just imagine my tongue sliding up her thighs to lick against the edges of her panties. Then pulling them aside to push against her wet cunt. Eventually I realized she wasn't examining her skirt anymore. I reluctantly pulled my eyes from her groin and to her eyes.

My head snapped clear when I realized she'd been looking at me for quite some time. She let the skirt fall back into place. "You really do take advantage of everything, don't you."

I couldn't stop my grin from being slightly sheepish. "Absolutely. I never let one of life's moments pass me by."

"Well, it's okay, I guess. You did want me to show you everything I bought. These panties are part of what I bought." My heart thudded a little harder against my chest for a couple beats. "I have to get this cleaned up before it stains. I'll be right back." She slid off the chair, placing a hand on my knee for balance. She walked around me to go to the ladies room. As she did, her hand slid up from my knee to my groin where she gave my cock a good squeeze. She grinned over her shoulder at me as I watched her ass wiggle its way toward the back of the restaurant.

By the time she got back the food had already been served. We chatted our way through dinner. Neither of us mentioned the panty flash from earlier, but it was evidently still very much on our minds. Her hand kept dropping below the table top to fidget with the hem of her skirt. Every time her hand dropped, so did my eyes. I would look back up from her little tease to find a tiny little smile playing at the corner of her lips.

Looking around the restaurant I noticed that it had become rather crowded since we had got there. What this did was cause us to be a little more sheltered in our corner. Where as before we had had a good view of the everybody in the restaurant, and they had a clear view of us, we were now obscured behind the people sitting around us. All they were able to see of Katie and me if they really looked was the top of our table up.

Apparently Katie realized this as well. Her hand dropped to her skirt yet again. My eyes lowally followed. I expected her to simply play with the hem, but instead she gripped it. She crossed her legs, so I had a side on view of her left thigh. Slowly, teasingly, she pulled the side of her skirt up, revealing inch after creamy inch of gorgeous thigh. I felt a familiar stirring in my pants when she didn't stop at the top of her thigh. Instead, she wiggled a little bit to slip the material of the skirt between her ass cheek and the seat. Seated with her bare bum on the seat she was able to pull the skirt up entirely, showing me the entire length of her leg, from ankle to waist.

I don't think I drooled, but I'm not sure. I'd like to say I had a little more clout than that, but I can't with any certainty. My eyes bounced between her mischievous grin and thigh as we finished off our meals. As we sat sipping our drinks and looking over the dessert menu an idea formed in my own mind. An idea I thought she would enjoy as much as me.

Shortly after ordering dessert I grabbed my suit coat and excused myself for the bathroom. Once there I headed straight for a stall. I swiftly shirked my pants and underwear. Folding my underwear into a compact wedge of cloth that fit flat and invisible in my suit coat pocket I pulled my pants back up. The new freedom of movement was weird, and invigorating. I couldn't stop the grin from showing in the mirror as I washed my hands in cold water. When I had finally composed myself, I left the security of the bathroom.

Walking across the restaraunt to my table I felt a little exposed. That feeling was outweighed, however, by the feelings of excitement and freedom that my free balling gave me. I knew that all I had to do was simply open my coat and the weight of my manhood hanging against my trousers would be openly evident to anyone who cared to look.

Katie greeted me with a warm smile and spread legs. She had left the right side of her skirt down, so anyone who did happen to see into our corner wouldn't get a peek at the show. The other side of her skirt however was still tucked up past her rear. What I could see was her fully exposed pantied groin. This time I took my sweet time gazing at the lacy pussy covering.

My cock slid against the material of my trousers as it stirred, reminding me of my own little surprise. Nonchalantly I place my napkin on my left thigh, which would hide my own antics from the rest of the restaurant. At the end of the napkin placement I slid my hand to my fly and pulled the zipper down with a swift tug. Katie's eyes flew wide open.

Her eyes flicked up to mine and my grin widened to pure mischief. I looked down and saw that I hadn't exposed much, but definitely enough that she could tell I wasn't wearing any underwear. Her next sip of her drink downed half the the glass' contents. I grinned wider and placed my hand on the inside of my thigh. I tugged on the material of my trousers and found that the material moved in such away that by tugging in different directions I could expose different parts of myself.

Katie stared at my hand movement. Her mouth hung open with lust. With one firm tug I felt an unveiling. My balls had spilled out of my trousers and into plain view.Her mouth dropped open. She faked a sneeze to hide her reaction and quickly took a long swallow from her drink.

I reached into my trousers to pull the rest of my genitals out, but paused at the last second. She looked at me. I nodded towards her groin. Katie smiled as the meaning of what I wanted sunk in. Her fingers slid into the lacy material of her panties. Counting down from three we revealed our sexes to each other simulatneously.

Freed from the material of my pants my cock began to grow and I had to readjust my napkin to ensure that no one but Katie had a view of my part of the show. Her pussy, however, instantly made my mouth water. The lips were compact, almost flush against the curve of her groin. The compactness allowed her clit to extend past her labia as it grew in reaction to my own growing hardness.

Before our gazing became stares we were interrupted by the return of the waitress with our desserts. I saw her eyes drop as she approached and I knew that from her distance and angle, she could see my exposed manhood. I'm sure that she couldn't see that Katie was doing the same for me, but could tell that her skirt was higher than was traditionally ladylike. She was blushing fiercely as she tried not to peek over the top of the table as she placed our plates and took our empties. Her voice was small and carefully controlled as she asked, "Do you need anything else?"

I took a second to read her nametag. "Do you need anything else, Alice?"

The waitress blushed more deeply and turned to walk away. I thought our game was up and that she was headed straight to the management. Instead she stopped and looked back over her shoulder at me. Well, not at me anyway, but below our table. I lifted the napkin for the split second longer she cared to look. Her ears were even turning red as she made a bee line for the bathroom. Even ignoring one, 'excuse me, miss?' from another table in the process.

"I think she'll be back," Katie informed me.

Lykan
Lykan
51 Followers