Show Business

Story Info
Newbies go to a swing club.
1.4k words
3.52
69.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are not very experienced swingers. This true story is about our second trip to a swing club. Friends had taken us for our first visit to a swing club. That couple we knew initially as friends, then as nudists, and finally as swingers. Since we did not like the first club, a rather seedy place, my wife and I decided to try another one where we live, South Florida. It was hard deciding between two area clubs. They both had good Web sites and good reviews from the people we chatted with online. We finally decided on one because it is only a 20-minute drive compared to an estimated 45-minute drive to the other.

When we arrived at the club, the building looked like it had originally been a small factory or warehouse. Walking in, Katy said she might not be ready to have sex while people she does not know watch. Upon entering, we noticed most of the tables around the dance floor were occupied. At that point we did not know if there were any couples upstairs playing. Since we had not had dinner, and they had a buffet, we ate there. There was almost no dancing until nearly 11:00, just couples sitting around listening to the music (which was a good mix and not too loud) and having drinks. There was almost no intermingling between couples, giving us the impression many were like us, first timers to the recently opened club.

It was a very well behaved crowd with most being very attractive. I don't remember seeing anybody smoke, and there were no loud and obnoxious people there at all. That includes no Guido's, though I expected at least a few. Everybody was well dressed in nice casual wear, except one muscle couple that came wearing matching white tiger-stripe muscle tops. It was fun to watch them. The crowd was much younger than we expected, with many very early 30's couples. Since I tend to view the women more than the men, I was impressed with the large number of very attractive women. With the exception of the muscle couple, if you saw any of the others out-and-about, you would never guess they go to a swingers club. Katy commented that the two tall, young, slim women (one white, the other darker) that walked past us might have been models.

Katy and I did not dance much, instead we watched the interesting couples dance and we checked-out the other areas on the first floor: a large hot tub, a sexy toyshop, two rooms with doors for private play, a nice large carpeted coed locker room, and a porn video lounge with sofas and an open room off to one side.

While watching the dancers, we noticed nobody naked or wearing a towel was going upstairs. A few dressed couples were going up and coming down after checking it out. From this, we gathered nobody was upstairs playing, or we would have seen some toweled or unclothed people on the stairs.

At midnight we were beginning to get a little antsy for the action to start. Fortunately, there were others feeling the same way. On the way back from the restrooms, we were passing the porn lounge and noticed two other early-40's couples in there, on separate sofas. There were three sofas in a "U" setting. I suggested to Katy we go in and sit on the empty sofa, the one facing towards the dance floor and the entry to the lounge. When we sat down I saw each female had their partner's penis out and was playing with it. Katy was still a little uncomfortable and was looking more at the porn (next to us on our right) than at the two couples. I started playing with her breasts while watching the two women start to such their men's cocks. Then very quickly four things happened: another young couple with an attractive, long dark haired woman came in and stood facing and watching us; one of the sofa couples moved to the other sofa next to the other couple; one of those women started to play with a breast of the other woman; and I unzipped by pants so my hard-on could get comfortable and Katy could play with it. After only a minute or so, Katy said we should change and go upstairs. Things were happening so fast, I do not remember if she sucked my cock in the lounge.

There were already some other couples changing in the locker room, including the attractive couple that was watching us in the porn lounge. Interestingly, that woman and two others were in the corner wearing towels. All three were the same size and shape and had the same hair; they looked like sisters. I knew a sexually charged atmosphere could make one light headed, but it seemed I was seeing triple. Katy and I finished changing and headed upstairs. At this point, of the people that had changed, most were wearing their towel when walking around. A little newbie nerves I guess.

Upstairs there were five rooms along a hallway: the biggest had mattresses covering the floor and a large opening for viewing from the hallway, one dungeon and cell with mattresses covering the floor, a private room with a door, a gynecologist office with an examination table with stirrups, and a cartoon theme room with mattresses covering the floor. About the only action was taking place in the big room. We went to a corner in that room but were not very comfortable. So we left and I went downstairs to refresh our drinks. When I returned, Katy was on a sofa just off the hallway, sitting next to another couple I had not noticed earlier.

Gradually, more couples were coming upstairs to watch and play. There were about 12 to 15 couples upstairs, with the others downstairs dancing or changing. Katy and I headed to the dungeon where it was darkest, with one little red nightlight and the hallway providing the illumination. While Katy and I were sitting on the mattress and sipping our drinks, another mid-40's couple came into the dungeon and he began eating her pussy. Then another couple went into the cell and she took out his cock and began sucking away. At this point, Katy asked me to give her a massage and she turned over onto her belly. I sat on her back facing her feet and the open room, and began the massage. Of course I was now hard and the others in the room could see this.

The massage lasted about five minutes, and during this time, the couple that watched us in the porn lounge came and went about three different times, always checking out the action. On their third visit to the dungeon they moved all the way to the corner next to us and sat down. She kept her towel on, but started sucking his cock. I turned Katy onto her back and spread her legs. Then I laid down with my head in her crotch, and started taking one of the longest single bites of pussy in my life. While I was eating, a couple (which Katy told me later was the one sitting next to her on the upstairs sofa) came in and he sat on a chair very close to us on our other side. The woman sat on his lap and starting sucking his cock. At some point, a single guy came into the dungeon and sat along a wall. Also, the couple where the man was eating pussy started fucking. When I came up for air, Katy took my cock and put it into her pussy. So there were five couples in the room, two fucking and three cock sucking, and one guy jacking off.

Once the other couple finished fucking and Katy had her orgasm we rested. The show was over, and everybody started leaving the dungeon except the single guy, who continued to play with his cock. Katy was very tired and was ready to go home. After we left the dungeon, we checked out the other rooms. In the gynecologist office there was a man on the examination table, and a fellow with a German accent was organizing a group to do something kinky to him. Downstairs in the main room there were only two people; both woman, both naked, dancing together. In the room off the porn lounge there were two couples resting during their play together. (They may have been the two we saw earlier on the lounge sofas.) They did not use lockers, their clothes were scattered on the floor of the room. Either they were trying to save from tipping the attendant or they didn't want to stop what they were doing to go to the locker room. I think it was the latter.