Show But Don't Tell

Story Info
How much can you see ....how much am I showing?
2.2k words
4.13
30.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

........The light but insistent tapping at the door aroused her from her net surfing which she had been toying with since early that morning after having returned home from a morning swim. All fresh and tingly from the sensation of the cold salty water completely surrounding her skin as she glided effortlessly through the waves, followed by the short drive back clad only in the wet swimsuit and wrapped in a towel looking forward to the warm shower and a different softer more caressing water drenching her body bringing back to life for the nerve endings in her body and skin

She looked forward to spending time luxuriating clad only in a silk dressing gown, a short one that barely covered her while she gleaned some stimulation from the stories and pictures that she looked at on the screen that was in front of her.

This was a favourite part of a day when emerging from the ocean clean and fresh and sensitive to her touch she can now spend some time re-energising her thought processes and her imagination.

She had been "surfing" for only about 15 minutes, just long enough to set her senses on edge, just long enough for the tell-tale sensation to spread through her thighs in her deepest parts just like an old friend returning to a great welcome.

The tapping continued and she stole herself away from keyboard to find out who could be knocking on the door so early in the morning. Half way to the door or she realised that all she had on was a silk dressing gown that barely covered those areas that she had required quick access to..... it was loosely tied at the waist .......and she hesitated for a moment, her world soon drifted back to some of the sensuous words she been reading on the screen and something inside of her told her to answer the door just the way she was

It gave her a small pleasant sensation and an excited apprehensiveness surprisingly she realised that the thought of answering the door this way had made her nipples hard. To be the "so open to inspection" of the eyes of whoever was on the other side of the door sent a charge of energy through her body.

A small imperceptible smile crept across the corners of her mouth. Not knowing who was on the other side of the door made it all the more exciting and she found herself eager to discover the potential delight that awaited her. She felt sensual and in control and the light touch of the silk against the bareness of her skin beneath turned her on incredibly.

She got to the door in "mid-tap".......her heart was racing as she reached for the door handle and she was breathing erratically as she pulled the door open. The bright sunlight came in through the door illuminating her and outlining her body and warming her skin through the thin luxuriant material.

This alone was enough to take her to a new height of excitement,... there was no turning back, she was standing in the doorway illuminated by the bright warm sun with only a very thin layer of silk covering a voluptuous body the only thing separating her from whoever ever on the outside of the door was a very thin layer of silk she felt a warmth rise up through her hips deep inside.

She could barely get her words out without her voice wavering as she caught the full sight of the visitor. It was all she could do not gasp as before her stood a young man not much older than her own sons but obviously old enough to be a workingman...... who knows?, 17?, 19?, it didn't matter, all she knew now was she was standing in front of an athletic young men and all that separated then was a thin veneer of silk.

He was tall at 6 foot, blonde hair and blue eyes with that kind of surfy tan and clear skin, he was dressed in a pair of baggy board shorts and a tank top and the minute his eyes landed upon her he became visibly nervous.

She stood on the door unashamedly visible, at least to outward appearances but inside her, her heart was beating rapidly she was sure he could see her shake as the excitement had brimmed up and overflowed out through the door and she was sure her nervousness enveloped him but in actual fact she appeared to be calm and in control. The young man barely stammered out a few words that she really didn't hear because she was busy watching his face........ she knew from that point on that she was in control of the situation, his mouth said one thing something about lawnmowing, garden work and such and that he had dropped out of school and was looking for work and was trying to set up his own business and that he was canvassing the neighbourhood to get some work. But his eyes were telling a different story. His eyes were writing paragraphs of sensual stories as of yet unread

She sort of half listened but was mesmerised by not only his nervousness but also her own excitement. that she was standing in full view of this young specimen who could not, no matter how hard he tried keep his eyes on one spot, she studied his face and he was busily roaming her body with his young eyes stopping here on the breasts travelling down there to where a belt was loosely tied around her waist and where it was obvious that was nothing underneath.

Although he could see nothing other than the contours of the body underneath this veneer of silk, oh how he prayed for a gust of wind to move the material just a little, the edge of that short dressing gown was barely covering what he wanted to see and to know She knew now that he was more nervous than she and it made her feel so excited.

As she feigned interest in what he was saying all she could think about was that he could not keep his eyes off her and at that point in time or he wanted to just peel that dressing off away from the skin and drink in the sexuality that was in front of him.

She could see by the growing bulge in the front of his board shorts that she had his attention completely and that his mind was just acting on impulse and his lips were saying words automatically,..... she was in control of the situation and that thought turned her on even more.

She felt her nipples harden and was sure that they were so visible through the thin silk that she would blush, but instead she looked straight at his face while he couldn't tear his way from this indication of arousal, from this almost invitation for him to suck and lick those incredible breasts that were so close and yet so far.

To see him mesmerised by her nipples being fully visible and not making any attempt to cover them up she felt a warmth spread up from her now moistened pussy.

She decided to take it a step further and see how far she could go. She leaned on one side in the open doorway and put her arm high on the doorframe as if she were casually leaning while she listened but she knew by doing so it would put a strain on the dressing gown , it would pull, opening it just a little bit wider and would leave a gap she wanted him to look inside and she wanted his eyes to see her naked breasts she wanted to see his reaction to and how he would deal with this.

She casually swayed to one side, lifted her arm and leaned against the doorway and just as she thought, the dressing gown came up and opened just a little bit wider.

She felt the warmth of Sun on her breasts as it found its way into the gap created by stretching her arm over her head so as to pull the dressing gown wider apart and indeed the belt that was tied loosely around her waist was in great danger of completely letting goal......... the thought excited her more than she could stand.

He continued to talk about things like gardening and painting but his body was clearly excited to the point where his words were not coming out as clearly as he would have liked. She looked interested and tried to look like somebody who was listening to what is being said while all the time all she could think about was his eyes roaming unencumbered all over her body taking in the delights of the scene of such an elegant sexy older woman. It took her to new heights of pleasure to think she had such an effect on man albeit a young man.

The fact that she was in control and was pretty much guiding his reactions by her actions give a sense of sexual achievement she smiled as now the bulge in the front of his shorts was now a tent pole, and he couldn't do anything to adjust it because that would mean he would virtually have to admit that he was seeing what he was seeing and that might very well bring the show to an end which was the last thing he wanted so he decided to stand there displaying a rather formidable erection elicited by her wantonness.

She was enjoying this..... but she still had further to go,...... dare she do it? Could she go to the next level, could she let him catch a glimpse of her freshly shaved pussy which was separated from him now only by a micro thickness and nearly transparent piece of cloth?

She stretched just a little bit more on the doorframe this had the effect of loosening the belt around her waist, this allowed the dressing gown to not completely meet at the lower edges and the bottom separated and she could feel the warm sun on her pussy lips she knew now, without looking that it was visible to him and she wanted to see if she could draw his eyes down to it deliberately she wanted to feel his gaze on her pussy. While bringing her arm down from the doorframe, shifting her weight back on to both feet equally she stood there , nipples hard and showing through the thin silk and a thin strip of skin showing through where both sides of the dressing gown had separated allowing him full access to the sight he had been hoping to see. His eyes travelled down and she watched them all the way first between her breasts then down to her stomach until they stopped he was looking directly at her freshly shaved pussy a sensual quiver of excitement raced through her body because she knew he wanted to be there, he wanted to lick and to suck and I fill that place with a hard cock which is now fighting to get out of his board shorts.

It was strangely exciting knowing that neither one of them could pay attention to or draw attention to or even mention what was happening because in that way they would have to admit that this was something they both enjoyed and that they were both strangers.

He kept looking while he talked she kept her eyes on his face and watched his eyes which were almost trying to see between the pussy lips and he started to squirm he shifted his weight from 1 foot to the other obviously in a great deal of discomfort as his cock fought escape from the board shorts.

She gave no indication that this was anything more than just an innocent exchange of information and he couldn't take the chance of trying to find out for sure that what he was doing and seeing and experiencing was in actual fact a seduction. He wanted to but he couldn't take the risk of being wrong because it would draw an end to this and maybe get him into trouble.

She languished in the knowledge of having a power over him while he spoke... she calmly and deliberately spread her legs wider as if she was getting into a more comfortable stance............ and she could feel the warm sun warming her pussy lips and she hoped he could see the sunlight glistening off the now moist tingling pussy in full view and seemingly available.

This could run all day .....but to go any further might have taken the magic away from it,..... to go to the next level may taking the excitement promise and deprivation away, the sensation of wanting it, seeing it, and not having it was almost overwhelmingly sensual.

She had flashes of her mind of what could possibly come afterwards and it was now at this time standing in the warm sun fully exposed that she knew why she took the time and effort and extra loving care to shave every hair from her pussy and to spoil it and massage it with moisturizers and scented oils , the thought of being naked, completely naked, almost prepubescent and in full view of an aroused and ready for action cock almost dragged her to the edge of orgasm, she knew it couldn't go any further, she knew it shouldn't go further ....... or shouldn't it?