Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

Finally, she shouted, "Oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Hurry, fuck me now! Oh, please put your dick in me, I need to feel your cock in my pussy now."

I had to oblige. Ignoring my face covered with the juice from her cunt, I quickly mounted her and drove my rigid meat hard into her. She was squirming like a snake when she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her, up to the hilt. I pounded away like a man possessed. By the time I was ready to cum, she was wailing like a banshee. With my head back and my eyes closed I flooded her box with my milky liquid. A few more pumps and the euphoria of the climax reduced me to a week bag of bones, muscle and tissue, completely drained, unable to support myself on my arms.

I wilted on top of her but she pushed me off to one side. She was almost apologetic when she whispered, "Sorry, I know I said earlier that I didn't want you to fuck me but I got caught up in the exhilaration of the moment and had to feel something hard inside me. I hope you didn't mind."

I was gasping for breath when I answered, "That's quite alright, I came here to do whatever you wanted. I didn't mind at all."

She was out of bed and wrapping the robe around herself when she cooed, "Sorry to leave you but I've got to show a house in a few minutes. Can you show yourself out while I bathe? By the way, how can I get in touch with you when I need you again?"

I dressed, gave her my card and, as I left, smiled at the phrase 'when I need you again'. I was proud of my showing and that she recognized she would need me again.

CHAPTER FOUR

The following few days at the mall were fruitless and I was really getting horny. On Friday I got home about noon to find a message from Sue on my answering machine.

She said, "I just wanted to say thank you again. I met a nice boy and we did some of the things you taught me. He isn't as good as you but we hope, with practice, he will get better. I gave your cards to a couple of my friends and told them what you did for me, so you may get a call from Rachel or Marie. They are like I was, totally inexperienced. I also told Amy, Beth, and Carol about our 'meeting'. One of them may call you."

I had to go out that afternoon to conduct some of my architectural business and when I got home there were three more messages on my machine.

The first one was from Carol. She wanted to know if I was still interested in doing the things we had done before and if I was still paying twenty dollars for it. If so, call her and she left a telephone number.

The second one said, "Hello Mr. Marsh. This is Mrs. Wallace, Pam Holland's neighbor. Pam gave me your number and told me what you did for her. My 50-year-old sister and I live together. She is widowed and I am divorced and we don't go out socially any more so we thought it might be nice to have a man that we could call on now and then to 'do things' for us. We could pay you for your time and services. Please give me a call at 555-6495 and we can discuss the details. Thank you."

The last one was from Beth. She said. "Hi Ed. I think we got off on the wrong foot the other day. Carol and Sue both told me how good you made them feel so I thought we might get together again. I will look you up at the mall tomorrow. I still have the key to the janitor's room.

Wow!

Well I think I've hit the mother lode. First I have to take care of Beth tomorrow and then we'll see about Carol. I wonder what Mrs. Wallace and her sister are like. I just hope Pam calls back too.

30

Copyright © 11-01-2008 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me via the contact tab in my profile.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers
12