Show Me How

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pumping along with my imagination. 'So did you use the big bathroom mirror to look at yourself in your new underwear? How did you look?' I wanted details.

'Ha! It was horrible! I had hair coming out everywhere down there. Before I got out of the bath tonight, I shaved. I went with the landing strip style. At least that's what the book you got me calls it.'

My cock was expanding with a speed and resolve that was unstoppable. If I was going to be wearing a robe for the next week, there would be no way to avoid the issue.

'Mom, I am so proud of you for doing this and I am grateful you trust me I have to tell you, this is obviously a very intimate thing and you are more attractive than any woman I have been in the presence of. I need you to understand that over the next week I am going to get erections, ok? I don't want you to freak out over it or lose your nerve for this undertaking. If anything, take it as a compliment. I will hide it as best I can. Unfortunately, you're gonna know it's there.'

She gave a shaky giggle. 'Hmmm, just don't put anybody's eye out with that thing and we'll be ok.'

She tried to sound unfazed but she was obviously a bit unnerved. I imagine her experience with a sexually aroused male was limited to a few brief and awkward fumblings in the dark. I'm sure being so close to a virile, sexually knowledgeable man in his physical prime, wrestling 8 inches of hot, girthy cock while he's guiding you to a world of sensual satisfaction had to be overwhelming. Especially when that man was her son.

She drained her glass and I poured her the rest of the bottle. 'So tell me about the bath. You smell wonderful.'

She leaned back, closed her eyes and smiled. 'Oh baby, it was heaven.' She slowly ran her hands up and down her silk-covered arms. 'I'm a little frightened though. I've come to love so much pleasure in one day; I may be a nymphomaniac by the end of the week!'

'Well mom, after so many years of keeping that side of you bottled up, maybe a bit of nymphomania is in order.'

We laughed over that. We then watched the late news together. I spent the half hour trying to mentally tame my rebellious erection. I had it mostly flaccid by the end of the news and it was time to say goodnight. She stood up then pulled me to my feet. Our embrace was long and full-bodied. I could feel her crotch on my upper thigh, our bellies pressing together, her beasts flatted against my chest. The body heat was there. If I didn't know we were in our robes, I would have sworn we embraced skin-on-skin.

I whispered in her ear, 'Are you totally naked under there as we discussed?'

'Of course.' She whispered back, 'Can't you tell?'

'I'd better check' I said as I slid my hands down to her ass. I palmed each round, firm cheek. They fit perfectly in my big hands. She wasn't wearing panties.

She leaned her upper body away from mine with a look of mock shock.

'You fresh thing! How dare you?!'

I gave her ass a couple nice squeezes. 'Gotta make sure you're in compliance if this is going to work.'

She pulled herself tightly against me again and whispered, 'I have no doubt this is going to work.'

My cock began to swell again quickly. I panicked. So I spun her around and gave her butt a light slap.

'Off to bed with you. I'm losing control of my little friend.'

'I wouldn't call that thing little.' She giggled as she trotted up the stairs.

That night, for the first time, I unabashedly fantasied about my mother. I came twice before falling asleep.

I stopped at my friend's sex shop on my way home from work the next evening. I bought a book of erotic fiction aimed at the female reader.

The evening progressed as the night before. We enjoyed a pleasant meal and conversation without anything sexual being mention. Then after dinner, I drew my mom her bath while she cleaned up. We met again in the living room, lit for a romantic evening. We sat together on the loveseat, freshly cleaned and in only our robes. I told her, for the rest of the week, instead of tv, I would be reading her a selection from the book of erotic stories I purchased.

She tucked her legs under her and leaned into me as I draped my arm around her shoulder, holding the book in the other hand. I had gotten lucky with this book. All the stories we well written and extremely hot. After about 20 minutes and a glass of wine, my mother started squirming in sexual agitation. I look at her. I could see her face and upper chest was flush.

I softly asked, 'You want me to keep reading?'

'Yes, c'mon, please. Yes.' She insisted.

'Ok, I've got to adjust first. I'm sorry about this.' I had discreetly tucked my cock between my balls and my thigh when we first sat down and it was still manageable. Now, while reading erotic stories next to my near naked, hot and bothered mother, my swollen rod had broken out of its confines. It obscenely lay across my thigh. The proverbial elephant in the room... or at least its trunk.

'Baby, don't worry about it. If the point of reading these stories, the underwear, the baths, everything is to awaken my sexual hunger, than let it do what it wants to. It's turning me on more than everthing else put together.'

I was so relieved.

She leaned her face close to my ear and whispered, 'Keep reading.'

I continued with the story. My mother lightly ran her hand up and down my thigh as I read. Every time my cock would throb or buck, she'd let out a little gasp or coo. It took every ounce of willpower I possessed to finish that story and not rip her robe open and bury my face in her pussy.

When I did finally finish, my mom leaned back and fanned herself with her hand.

'Baby, I don't know what your plan is, but I think I'm almost there.'

We stood and embraced in our good night hug. My giant erection was pressed between us. It was a shocking feeling.

She placed her lips to my cheek and moaned. Then she whispered, 'You're such a man. You make me so wet.'

She let me go and turned towards the stairs. I dumbfounded at her admission. She turned back towards me when she reached the staircase.

'By the way, you didn't check tonight, but I am in compliance.' She opened her robe, exposing her naked body to me. Her body was the vision of ultimate feminine beauty. She had a little bit of a tummy, a little bit of roundness to her hips that a ripped fitness model or starved actress would never have. Her's was a body of a WOMAN. He breasts were capped with red half dollar areolas and fat nipples that caused my cock to surge to a hardness it had never known. She had done a beautiful job trimming her pussy hair. Her inner thighs glistened with the copious lubrication she had confessed to.

She exposed herself for no more than 3 seconds. Then she laughed out loud as she covered back up and bounded to her room.

'This is an exercise in pleasure for her, torture for me.' I reflected to myself. I concluded her flashing me was simply girlish fun. She's breaking free for the first time in her life. Everything we've done to this point has been under my direction, I rationalized. She wouldn't be trying to bed me, right?

The next night, she came downstairs from her after dinner bath looking as hot as ever. I patted the space next to me on the loveseat. Our wine was poured and I had a scorching story ready to go.

'I think I'm ready to try tonight, baby.'

'Oh, uh, ok. Here, have a seat and a glass of vino. I'll go prepare your room.'

I suddenly realized I didn't have a plan for this final act. I guess I assumed she'd eventually get so turned on she'd take matters into her own hands. I had envisioned her seeing me the next day, giving me a big hug and saying, 'Guess what?! I touched myself last night... and I came!'

Instead of this being spontaneous, it was going to be 'an event'. I brought my portable stereo into her room. I had a nice 80 minute disc of lovemaking jazz that I often used with various lovers. I lit candles around the room and changed her sheets to some fresh linen.

'I think we're ready mom!' I called down the stairwell.

She walked in a minute later. 'Oh my...'

'So... Enjoy. I'll be downstairs when you're done.'

'Wait, what am I supposed to do?'

'Well mom, you want to get naked. Then get between the sheets. Caress yourself while imagining making love to the most desirable person you know of. Focus on you clitoris and vagina eventually. Then just ride the pleasure home.'

She looked unsure of herself. 'Ok then.'

I kissed her cheek then left. I was mad that this moment had come without a solid game plan in place. She deserved better.

I tried to read an erotic story, hoping time would fly by and she would soon come bounding down the stairs in post-orgasmic joy. But time dragged. I looked up at the clock every 2 minutes. Finally after 10 minutes had gone by, I couldn't resist the urge to put my ear to her door and listed to what was happening. I started to softly climb the stairs when she emerged from her room at the top. She wasn't wearing her robe, only covering her nakedness by holding it up to her body. Her right breast was peeking out from behind.

She looked down at me, 'Baby, this isn't working. I'm so horny and I don't know what to do. This is so frustrating!'

She was on the verge of tears.

I reached the top of the stairs. I put my arms around her. 'Ok mom, it's going to be fine. Here, let's try again.'

I guided her back in the bedroom. Her naked back was totally exposed to me. Her ass looked so delicious. We walked to the edge of the bed. I lifted up the top sheet with one hand and she allowed me to take her robe away with the other. She crawled between the sheets and moved to the middle of the bed. I sat on its edge, thinking about what direction I could offer.

In the softest, sweetest voice I've ever heard her use, she asked, 'Aren't you coming in with me?'

'Are you sure, mom?

'It's ok, baby. We'll both be under the covers. I just need to feel you next to me, I think. Just this first time.'

I walked over to a chair on the far side of the room, took off my robe and laid it down, then walk back to the bed. My cock was extended its full, thick 8 inches. It had an upward hook to its shape because I was so turned on. My mom's eyes were on me the whole time.

'Baby, your body is beautiful.'

I slid between the sheets. My mom immediately reached for me. We locked together in a naked embrace. The skin to skin contact was startling. I was aware of her pubic hair tickling the underside of my hard on. She held me tight and breathed heavily through her nose. After a few minutes, I gently broke our embrace and guided her on her back. I was lying on my left side, facing her. Her head was resting on my left arm. She turned her head toward me and our noses touched. I could feel the moisture in her breath as she exhaled.

I gently grabbed the back of her right hand with mine. I placed her palm lightly on her belly. I guided her hand with mine.

'First we slowly circle your stomach. Feel the sensation of your hand touching your skin.'

She looked into my eyes with wonder and lust. She was breathing out of her open mouth. She could only nod at the directions I gave.

'Then we'll slide our hand up to you left breast. Cup it. Give it a warm squeeze.'

My hand manipulated hers through every step. She reacted with a sharp intake of breath when we fondled her tit.

'Then we run your hand up your chest, around the side of your neck, behind your ear.'

She closed her eyes for a moment and moaned at the sensation.

'We go back down your neck, down your chest and caress your other breast. Take the nipple and give it a tug.'

I use my thumb and forefinger to make hers capture that fat bud. She closed her eyes again and groaned.

'Are you thinking of being with someone?'

She looked me in the eyes and nodded aggressively.

'Good. Now let's go back down your body. Take a right before we touch your pubic hair. Rest your hand on your upper thigh. Now, spread your legs. Lift up your knees so the bottoms of your feet are on the bed. Good, now place your left hand on the top of your left thigh.'

At this point I took my hand off hers. As unbelievably intimate as we were at that moment, I was still in the mindset of an instructor helping a student. It did not occur to me we might be on the doorstep to becoming full blown lovers.

'Now run your hands slowly up and down your thighs a couple times. Good. Now, run your hand down the inside of your thighs. Stop at your pussy and lightly hold it.' Her eyes were closed again. Her tongue unconsciously licked her lips.

'Let your left hand wander around the rest of your body. Take your right hand....'

Her eyes opened up. She grabbed my right hand and guided it to her burning box.

'Show me how.' she breathed into my mouth. The look on her face was a mix of love, lust and desperation.

She laid my hand right on her pussy. I was amazed at the heat and the moisture. I could sense the want and the need radiating from her womanhood. I lightly squeezed her clit and vagina between my middle and forefinger. Then I gently rolled the flesh caught between my fingers. She grabbed the back of my head with her left hand. She roughly brought my ear down to her mouth and whispered,

'Oh baby! That feels incredible! I've wanted you to touch me for so long...'

I was caught up in the passion of the moment. There was no analyzing, no room for regret, no weighing consequences. I ran my middle finger from just above her sphincter to her clitoral hood. It was like running your finger through hot melted butter. Her mouth searched for mine. We kissed with pure, open mouth abandon. We spoke our love and our lust for each other wordlessly. My fingertips began turning rhythmic clockwise circles around her clitoris. She let out little cries and moans that sounded almost inhuman. Her pelvis instinctively gyrated with my hand. I slowly inserted my middle finger inside her. Her kissing became desperate, wild. She buried her face in my neck then bit it hard. She kissed and licked her way up to my ear. Her breathing was short, fast pants and gasps. it sounded like a hurricane in my ear as she licked and bit me.

I hooked my finger buried inside her and started to fuck her with it. I caressed the frontal wall of her vagina with every stroke. I began to feel the tell-tale signs of an approaching orgasm. The raunchy, sexy sound of my digit sloshing in and out of her bucking pussy was all I could hear. Our tongues were twisting and twirling around each other. Suddenly, she pushed herself away from me a couple inches. She looked me in the eyes with a combination of fear and amazement.

'Baby? BA-by?! Oh-my-God, BABY??!!!'

Her pussy grabbed my finger like a hot silk vise. Her eyes closed shut and her back arched up of the bed. She stayed in this state of tension for about 15 second. Then from the deep inside her emanated heavy, rapidly pulsating contractions. She cried, 'baaaaaAAAAAABYYYYYYY!' and trashed onto her left side, throwing my finger out of her. She slammed her right hand on to the bed and grabbed a fist-full of sheet. She lay trembling there for about a minute, trying to catch her breath. I simply kept my hands off her and watched it all. I had never seen such an intense orgasm in my life.

After a minute, her breathing returned to normal. She flipped on to her right side and we were face to face. We kissed softly, in silence, for several minutes. She then pulled back and caressed my face.

'Oh baby, that was... incredible. I love you so, so, SO much! Oh my God. Baby, what did you do to me?'

'Mission accomplished, mom.'

To be continued upon request...

12