Show Off

Story Info
She shows a macho friend what she does best.
2.5k words
4.26
49.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

From the first moment she saw him she knew she had to meet him. Introducing herself at the party had only intrigued her further. She was drawn to him, enough to ask for his number and to call and ask to see him the next evening. He accepted and found out they had more in common than he first suspected. She was a beautiful girl, four years his junior but as intelligent as any women his age. They made plans for the weekend after and eventually the next. It had gotten to the point where they were interested in no one but each other.

But for Kaley it was much more than that. She was drawn to this man like no one she had ever met. He was smart, funny and very put together. He was attractive, gorgeous even, but it was something more than that. Something about him made her his. Without ever speaking it, she knew she was meant for him without question. After they me she had no desire for anyone else, or even thought of him in any other way but as the one she was meant for. Though she'd never felt this way before, it reassured her and she found herself doing all she could for him.

She obeyed him and catered to everything he liked, though months ago the thought of acting that way towards a man was inconceivable. When he took her finally, after weeks of desperate wanting, it was like she'd never been touched before. Afterwards she lay dazed and weakened. She cried silent tears when she realized she had found what she always wanted. Being with him seemed to be everything she ever wanted, all she strove for and now she wanted nothing more than to be his completely.

As time passed her feelings only grew stronger and she searched for ways to prove her devotion to him. She allowed him complete authority over her body and he breathlessly filled her canal to its deepest and sprayed inside her womb countless times. He coated her face, breasts, and inside her ass with his warmth and she could only cry for more.

She became experienced at fulfilling his fantasies She spent their nights together naked, ready for the moment he choose to bend her over and enter her without warning. She learned to crave this attention and each time he treated her this way should could only sigh happily and softly whimper as his grunts overpowered her out.

There was one more fantasy she'd always imagined but was afraid to act out. She had no doubt that Glenn would have no problem allowing it but she wasn't sure if she wanted to. For many reasons she thought it best to leave it untouched.

That afternoon he sat reading the paper while she curled naked next to him. His hand rested possessively on her bare thigh, inches from the curls of her sex, making it difficult for her to think. She rubbed the back of her hand against his cheek, something she knew he loved.

"You're seeing Mike tonight, right?"

Without looking at her he said he was. She thrived on attention and he often withheld it just to watch her reaction. If she went long enough without it, he was certain she would do anything short of jumping off a bridge for him. It was a game they both enjoyed but neither admitted playing.

"Is he coming over?"

Again he nodded.

She squealed in delight at this and had to restrain herself from jumping up. It was the perfect time to act out something she'd always wanted to try. Too afraid to dare it before, she hadn't been able to get it out of her mind. She'd been dying to try and she only had to let Glenn know and he would say yes, of that she was sure. Excitedly whispering in his ear, she told him of the plan.

Surprisingly, he jumped back and looked at her strangely. "Why would you want that?"

Her excitement diminishing, she did her best to respond. "I just thought it would be fun. I know you'd enjoy it, and it would give you a chance to show me off."

Shaking his head, he seemed upset. "Why do you think I'd want to show you off like that. You're mine. I don't mean to share you with anyone."

This wasn't unwarranted. She agreed with everything he said. She was his, in every way possible.

"Sweetie, I know all that," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck so her soft breasts brushed his chest. "I just thought this would be fun. I'm not going to do anything you don't want, I don't want anyone but you. I just thought you might enjoy showing me off," she smiled evilly. "Let other guys see what they will never have."

This time he smiled back and she could imagine what he was thinking.

Mike arrived soon after dinner and was a bit upset that Glenn answered the door with the top button of his pants undone. They had to get to a concert later and were already running late. "Come on, get yourself ready so we can get out of here. We're going to miss the opening band if you don't move your ass," he yelled.

Glenn merely turned and walked back to the living room, inviting his friend in. Just as Kaley thought Mike looked like a younger Pierce Brosnan and found him very attractive, Mike always thought his friend was luckier than he deserved for landing a girl like her. Though he had no problem finding women and had a sex life more vigorous than the two of them put together, he was envious of his best friend's woman, with her long, curled blonde hair, skin like velvet and perfectly rounded breasts. Often he imagined her while in bed with a woman and always wondered how she would be. He was certain she was the good girlfriend- generous and loving but ultimately boring in the fulfilling of fantasies department. Most nights she was at the forefront of his fantasies.

Imagine his surprise to find her kneeling at the foot of Glenn's easy chair wearing only a pair of modest cotton panties. His irritation at his friend's tardiness disappeared as he eyed her body hungrily.

Kaley though Glenn was too arrogant and sexist for her liking. It was impossible to say he wasn't very good looking though she never considered him as anything but a friend of her man. His views on women got to her too often and caused her to bite her tongue for fear of upsetting Glenn by engaging his friend in an argument. Often she felt his eyes on her and he made no secret of his admiration for her breasts and butt. It frustrated her but she knew how close he was to Mike so she kept her mouth shut for the sake of peace between them.

All she could think of now was how exposed she felt and cursed herself for suggesting such a thing. He stood silently studying her crouching figure as his eyes crawled over her. Before she could stand Glenn walked in front of her and placed his palm on her head in acknowledgement. He sat relaxed in the chair and pulled down his pants without looking at her.

His cock, half softened despite her earlier efforts, sprang up as she freed it. Except for a soft sigh, Glenn made no notice of her presence in the room. Mike sat behind her and they began talking about everything but the girl on her knees sucking cock between them.

As Mike began going into detail about the woman he picked up at the bar last week, Kaley widened her mouth and slurped the full length of her boyfriend's cock down her throat. She sucked loudly, doing her best to attract attention to herself. Though the two men ignored her, Mike admired her round ass, hidden behind the thin layer of cotton.

"Your girl's got the cutest little butt," he said.

"She sure does," Glenn stated proudly, slapping her rump playfully.

"Would be nice to see it. A girl sucking cock doesn't need to wear panties, anyhow."

They both laughed and she felt Glenn move towards her backside. A flash of fear passed through her when she realized he was going to bare her but she quickly held it back and concentrated on her job- giving Glenn the best cocksucking he's ever had, all in front of his macho friend.

With a flourish, Glenn drew down her panties and lay them behind her knees. She'd never felt more open and though she was ashamed, she felt herself enjoying the thought of the men eyeing her. Her butt, pale and full, was in full view of all who wanted to look.

With each movement Mike noticed the soft girlflesh quiver and, as she became more accustomed to her position, he saw her cheeks open until her tight puckered hole was visible.

"Cute little asshole she's got," Mike commented. "I see you keep her shaved."

Glenn only laughed. "It's the only way to do it. It feels amazing. Once you've shaved your girl's pussy, you'll never let her grow it again."

"Good job, buddy. I see you know how to keep her in line."

Kaley found herself growing upset at his words but was comforted by the response of her man.

"She's a good girl, she knows exactly how to keep me happy."

Just hearing him speak this way made her swell with pride and she was determined to let him know just how good she was. With one hand rolling his balls in her palm she slid her lips slowly up and down his shaft humming as she went. Hearing this, both men stopped talking to listen to the sound of her doing what she does best. The index finger and thumb of her other hand circled the base of his shaft, delicately squeezing and stroking the very last half- inch of his length. This kept his blood flowing into his shaft and head, keeping him extra sensitive. Her fingers soothed his balls, feeling their weight.

The lips of her sex opened and she felt the moisture collect and begin to ooze down her inner thighs. Mike noticed this and brought it to his friends attention but Glenn could only lean back into his easy chair and feel the pleasing sensation of his girlfriend's mouth stroking his cock. When Kaley looked up his eyes were closed and his lips formed a sublime smile.

"Sexy little slut, what a good little cocksucker…" Mike murmured.

Rather than bristle at his words, they seemed to entice her. She made a show of mouthing Glenn's cock, slurping rudely and drooling over his member until it dripped down his balls onto the floor.

Glenn was quieted, his mouth open in amazement. "I've never seen…"

She spread her legs spread wider, egging him on. Her pussy glistened, coated in her body's arousal. She felt her asshole opened to him and her nipples erected at the thought of him ogling her most private parts. Now he will know how lucky his best friend is. Now he will envy him, knowing he comes home every night to a devoted little slut like her.

Growing hotter and hotter from his girlfriend's mouth Glenn held fistfuls of her hair and forced her deeper onto him. He was moaning now, losing himself in the exquisite pleasure the woman was bringing to his manhood. Acquiescing to his wants, she allowed him to force her. She loved the feeling of submitting to his passion, giving in to him only to feel his cock explode inside her. Her mind filled with memories of him thrashing beneath her as he came, that short time he loses control at the moment of pleasure. It reminded her just how sexy he was. He showed her how fulfilling giving yourself up to your lover can be.

Kaley took Glenn's cock as deep as she could until it jabbed the back of her throat making her gag. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes and she pulled him out, letting his friend see her encircle his dick with her fingers and stroke up and down. Her slobber coated him and dripped through her closed fingers.

Moving downwards, she kissed his balls lovingly and licked them. She knew Glenn loved this and knew his balls were the most sensitive part of his body. She licked him carefully, the flat of her tongue drenching the tender skin of his ballsack. She felt him pulsing inside, felt the urgent need for his orgasm and traveled up the underside of his length, her lips kissing the soft skin as she ascended.

Her pussy was drenched now and she knew Mike noticed as her need dampened the soft puffiness of her lips until they dripped. She felt Glenn build and juggled his balls tenderly to urge him on. Dribbling saliva up and down his shaft until he slid freely into her mouth with no resistance, he grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting into her relentlessly. She knew from experience not to resist when he got to this point and she gave herself up to him, allowing him complete access to her mouth as he pumped into her lips like it was her pussy.

Though it hurt, she knew how much he loved the feeling so she ignored her need to gag and instead allowed her spit to flow freely from her mouth to his shaft, down his balls until it pooled on the cushion between his legs. Her hands reached around to hold herself steady as he thrust her head up and down his cock, readying himself for his eruption.

With a loud moan he came. As his jism unloaded down her throat, he slowed his pace until her lips rested against the warmth of his pubic hair. She breathed his scent in deeply as the torrent of his seed flowed down her throat. It warmed her and caused the juices of her sex to drench her thighs until they glistened like the opened flower of her pussy.

Both men were quiet as Kaley rested beneath his hands. Glenn regained his breath and released her with a tender pat on the shoulder. When he looked down she was beaming, her face flushed and lips shining with spittle and the last droplets of his release. She wanted nothing more than to jump on him and force her pussy onto his lips until he could not breathe but she knew she would have to wait. His friend was here and she had already made them late enough for their night together. Collapsing into the fetal position at his feet, she closed her eyes and listened to her heart pound. Her nipples were so hard as to be painful and her juices coated her torso from her navel to her knees.

She knew she would wait hours until her man returned to pleasure her and knew she would not sleep at all that night. Only when the morning came and he had squeezed orgasm after orgasm from her racked body would she sleep. Listening to their car pull out of the driveway, she couldn't resist the feel of her hand stroking her swollen lips as she dreamt about what she had in store for him when he returned.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers