Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,704 Followers

"Slow down, baby. You don't know where we're going," he teased, holding me back a bit by wrapping his arms around my hips and pressing his body against mine from behind. I giggled and wiggled my ass, grinding into his hard cock. He let me do it for a moment before leading me to a room at the end of the hall. After fumbling with the key for a moment, he opened the door.

I didn't have time to take in the room all that much. All I saw was that it was more extravagant than anything I'd ever stayed in before, and that the bed was huge and covered in what looked like the softest sheets and blankets I'd ever seen.

But like I said, I didn't have time. Mr. Parkman pressed me against the wall, harder than he had in the elevator, and practically tore my jacket off. My tits literally bounced out after being contained by the tight material, and Mr. Parkman's mouth was on them before I had even let the jacket fall to the ground. He licked and sucked the tops of my breasts before running his tongue along my cleavage, then focussing his mouth on my nipple. He sucked each nipple eagerly, nipping softly at them, twirling his tongue around them. I raised a hand to his head, pressing it harder against my tits. Mr. Parkman groaned, the sound muffled by my breasts.

"Your breasts were beautiful before, Haley, but they're fucking amazing now," he said, and I moaned in response. "So big... so firm... so young..."

He stopped sucking my breasts after a bit, though I think it took all his strength to do so. It disappointed me a little, too – I could have let him suck my tits all night, it felt so good. But I knew the best part was coming up, and Mr. Parkman did too. He kissed me gently, running his fingers through my hair. "Doesn't it bug you?" he asked.

"Hmm?" I said, kissing him back.

"That I'm old, baby," he said. "I could be your father, you know."

"I know, Mr. Parkman," I said, then giggled. "I kinda like it." He groaned and ground his hips against me. "Don't you, Mr. Parkman?"

"Yes baby, I love it. You're like the little girl I never had, but better – I get to fuck you, too," he growled, kissing my neck.

I moaned in response. "Mr. Parkman, I want you to fuck me now..."

"Not yet," he said, then surprised me by swiftly lifting me up. He walked over to the bed and gently lay me down, his body on top of mine, his lips moving down from the base of my neck, spending a good amount of time on my breasts, down my stomach and towards my dripping pussy. His large hands tenderly pulled my lacy panties down as he placed a kiss just on top of my pussy, before spreading my legs and sliding his tongue all along my dripping slit.

I had never had anyone lick my pussy before, and the feeling was like nothing I've ever experienced before. Mr. Parkman's tongue teased my clit, danced along my slit, and probed at my dripping hole. He controlled every single tingle that ran through my body, every sound I made whether I was moaning or begging him for more. My hands were tangled in his hair, attempting to get his mouth closer to my cunt, but even as I raised my hips to get more, he was in control. He feasted on my pussy for what seemed like ages before slowly pulling himself away. I cried out in disappointment. "Please, I don't want you to stop!"

"I'm not, baby," he said, "Just moving." He made me sit up, on my knees, then he lay on his back and pulled me to him, making me straddle his face. I could see a bulge in his pants, and as Mr. Parkman pulled my dripping pussy towards his mouth, I reached forward to undo them. I pulled them down quickly as Mr. Parkman continued to tease my pussy with his mouth. I moaned softly as he sucked on my clit, then gasped, though the gasp was because I had just pulled out Mr. Parkman's cock.

I know now that Mr. Parkman's cock was fairly average, though at the time it looked huge to me. The length was average; it was the thickness that got me. I could hardly wrap my entire hand around his cock. I was sure glad Mr. Parkman couldn't see my face, though, because my mouth dropped open and I'm sure I must have looked worried – I was freaking out, trying to figure out how the thing would fit inside me. I didn't say anything, however. I didn't want Mr. Parkman to know I was scared, so I touched his cock slowly, tentatively at first, before nervously bring my mouth closer to it.

Now, like I said before, I had never sucked a cock. I had no idea where to start, really. I was determined to try, though – Mr. Parkman was paying such amazing attention to my cunt with his mouth that I had to at least attempt to return the favour. If I did it really wrong, I'm sure he'd let me know. So I studied his cock for a minute, determining what I would do.

I started by sticking my tongue out and licking the drops of pre-cum off his tip. I felt Mr. Parkman groan into my cunt, so I took that as a good sign and continued to lick his cock, running my tongue up and down the shaft, twirling it around the tip, until his cock was glistening from my saliva. I paid a little more attention to the tip before I opened my mouth, wrapping it around the head.

That had to be really good, because Mr. Parkman thrust up into my mouth, groaning again. I loved it when he groaned. It felt amazing, sent shivers through my body. I kept taking Mr. Parkman into my mouth, taking as much as I could without gagging, bobbing my head on top of him. Mr. Parkman responded to my sucking by focussing his mouth on my clit and bringing one of his large hands up between my legs, slipping one long finger into my tight, dripping pussy.

That made me moan, and Mr. Parkman really liked that. He groaned and thrust into my mouth again, only that time he hit the back of my throat. I choked on his thick cock, and strangely enough, I think he liked that too because he did it again. As he thrust into my mouth, he sucked hard on my clit, pumping one finger inside my cunt. I was beginning to build up again, and I unconsciously started grinding my pussy against Mr. Parkman's face. He continued to eagerly suck my clit, moving his finger faster inside me.

His finger felt amazing, and I moaned loudly, though the sound was muffled by Mr. Parkman's thick cock. I was now practically riding his face and fingers, my orgasm building up. I bobbed my head at the same pace that I was moving my hips. Mr. Parkman quickened the pace of his fingers moving inside me. I was on the edge of cumming, and all it took was Mr. Parkman flicking my clit with his tongue for me to go over the edge, my cunt tightening around Mr. Parkman's fingers as I came hard on his face. I moaned, crying out, the sounds muffled by his cock, and I continued to suck him as I came down.

Mr. Parkman lapped lightly at my cunt, letting me suck him for a few minutes longer, before he gently pulled me off him. I was still catching my breath, and he laughed at me, grabbing me and pulling me next to him. He kissed me hard, and I could taste my juices on his lips. His hands were all over my tits again, squeezing and tweaking my nipples. I had just cum, but I knew I wanted more.

"Mr. Parkman," I mumbled as he kissed me. "I've been waiting all night... will you please fuck me now?"

"You sure you're ready, baby?" he teased, pinching my nipple.

"Yes!" I moaned. "Please!"

He rolled me onto my back, kissed and licked my breasts, before gently spreading my legs and moving himself between them. I shivered, partially due to excitement but mostly due to nervousness, as I felt his cock resting against my dripping slit. He kissed me gently. "Are you sure you're ready, Haley?" he repeated.

"Y-yes," I stuttered. There was no way I was going to back out. Mr. Parkman didn't ask again. He started to position himself at my entrance. "Do it fast, Mr. Parkman. I just want to get it over with."

He chuckled. "Just the first part, I hope," he said. I giggled and nodded, and hadn't even finished laughing when Mr. Parkman shoved his cock deep inside me.

I didn't scream or anything, but I cried out a bit as his thick cock stretched my virgin pussy. Pain shot through my body. Mr. Parkman wasn't moving, but I was gasping, trying to get used to the foreign feeling of something so big inside me. My head was tilted back, my eyes slammed shut, and I could feel Mr. Parkman's lips on the top of my breasts and my neck.

After a few moments, the pain subsided, and I was suddenly very aware of the full feeling inside me, of the thick, throbbing cock that was enveloped by my cunt. I opened my eyes and looked at Mr. Parkman, who was watching me. "Feeling okay?" he asked.

"I'd be better if you started fucking me," I replied.

He didn't have to be told twice. Mr. Parkman began moving inside me, slowly at first, but gradually going faster. "Fuck, baby," Mr. Parkman groaned, his face buried in my shoulder. "So tight... I don't think I've ever fucked a pussy this tight..." I don't think he was exaggerating, either. I felt like my pussy was stretching to fit him inside, like if his cock was just a bit bigger, he wouldn't be able to move at all.

He fucked me deep, hard, making me moan and gasp with every thrust. My legs were wrapped around his waist, giving him full access to my cunt. "God, Mr. Parkman..." I cried.

"You like it, little girl?" he growled. I moaned in response. "Oh yes, baby. I never thought I'd fuck little Haley from next door..." He pounded his cock inside me, thrusting hard. His words made me moan and I could feel another orgasm building up, a warm tingle from my stomach down to my toes.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped. "Mr. Parkman, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes, cum for me, baby," he growled. He fucked me faster, harder, so hard that my tits were bouncing. "Come on, little girl, I want to be the first cock that you cum on."

I came for him, and I came hard. My pussy tightened around his cock and I cried out, my body racked with pleasure. I guess maybe it was my tightening pussy that pushed Mr. Parkman over the edge, because he came just as I did. The feeling of his hot seed spurting inside me was so foreign, but so amazing. I looked down at his cock inside me, looking at my pussy lips stretched all around it. His cock had stuffed me almost full to begin with, so some of his cum had no choice but to drip outside before Mr. Parkman had even pulled out of me.

After a few moments, he pulled his softening cock out of me, rolling on his side. I lay on my back, feeling Mr. Parkman's cum drip out of me. It was such a strange feeling, but so amazing. Mr. Parkman wrapped an arm around my stomach. "Are you okay, Haley?" he asked.

I turned my head to look at him, grinning. "Amazing, Mr. Parkman," I giggled, kissing him. "Did I do good?"

He laughed and kissed me back. "Oh, very good. I think I should definitely help you practice a little more, though."

I was definitely not opposed to that. And Mr. Parkman came through on it. We practiced a few more times that night alone, and then almost every day after that. Mrs. Parkman happily let me come over whenever I wanted, so long as I had a cup of tea with her once in awhile. And every night that summer before I went to bed, unless I was already at Mr. Parkman's house, I stripped in front of my window, showing off for Mr. Parkman before going to sleep.

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,704 Followers