Show Off

Story Info
A sub shows off for her Master and a club.
2.3k words
3.97
17.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

I'm all dressed up or rather barely dressed at all. My collar is around my neck, stocking, garters, heels, and a see through short dress with buttons down the front is all I have on. While Master is dressed as he is normally, although I can tell he's excited for tonight. I'm excited but so nervous too, as this is the very first time that I have been out in public dressed in so very little, so revealing of our relationship. Of course Master wouldn't tell me where we are headed but then again he rarely does, but I knew it was special.

He pulls into a warehouse district and slows down in front of a building with quite a few cars in front of it for the time of night that it was. He pulls up next to another car and kills the engine, "I expect you to behave like my good slut tonight, no back talking, no sassiness, and only call me Sir or Master. Is that understood pet?"

"Yes Sir!" knowing he wouldn't be telling me this if it wasn't important. I am growing more nervous by the minute, but I always do with new situations. We get out of the car and I shiver in the thin dress, "Yes, we better get you in the warmth before they get a frozen pet and not a hot slut."

He attaches a small chain to my collar and we make our way to the door, there's a bouncer at the entrance but once Master gave him a card we were inside. All around us are others, some in collars or chains and others holding the other end. Both Masters and Mistresses, male and female subs, sitting down around tables or dancing on the floors. Different styles of clothing or lack there of, from leather to lace, everyone was different. There are a few small stages around one with a chair bolted to the middle, another a pole and the last one a table also bolted down, currently no one was on them.

He leads me to the bar and orders a couple of drinks for us, whisky & coke for him and sex on the beach for me, then he leads me to a table with a couple of chairs. As we approach the table I see Master put out an arm and stop me from sitting in the chair, "Pets are to sit at their Master's feet." And he points down to cushions around the tables. I understand, and take a seat below him and watch as more people filter into the area, for a warehouse on the outside, the inside was much like any club in the middle but there was door leading off of the main area.

It seemed that most everyone came together; I hadn't seen anyone enter alone although I had seen a few come in with two subs. As I sipped on my drink I would look up to Master for assurance and I always got a smile, wink or kiss from him. As it got a bit later a few Masters and Mistresses would come up and comment to Master, sometimes I would hear them like "She's a fine one," or "When are you up?" and sometimes I wouldn't. I was curious as hell but I knew better than to ask, Master wouldn't tell me and it could be deemed as sassiness. And tonight I was trying to be the best I could for Master.

Suddenly the music was cut and a voice came over the speaker, "We will be starting the shows soon, we just wanted to welcome and welcome back to all of our patrons. Remember only touch if given permission, no cutting is allowed, no recording and everything stays here. Otherwise enjoy yourselves and let them begin." I looked around and saw that everyone looked to the stages as the music started again.

Master bent down and whispered, "Anyone is allowed to go up on the stage in turn, but I already signed you up for the one with the pole. You will be on soon so watch carefully." My heart was hammering and I flipped to watch the stage with the stripper pole in the middle. A fiery girl came out; her hair dyed bright red on the ends black by the scalp. She wore a bright blue corset, blue and black thong and black boots. She sundered onto the stage as 'Bad girlfriend' started and moved to the beat. She twirled round the pole and started teasing the crowd; I noticed her corset was easily removed as she started pulling it apart. I tried to remember everything she did with the pole so that I could copy it later, but she was very interesting to watch and when the song ended she was left in her boots as she took a very deep bow. Then I saw her Master come up on the stage with her clothes in hand, helped her down and gave her a drink. Master was up and pulled up on my chain to follow him, "You are on just after this next one, and you must get ready to come out on stage."

My heart jumps to my throat and I can only hear it in my ears, walking right next to the stage he talks to the DJ and they share a joke about it being my first time. Right as the guy on the stage is finishing Master whispers to me, "You are to take off the dress but leave on the garters. Do me proud slut, just like you do at home." He unclips the leash and he gives me a slap on the butt to push me toward the stage. The DJ calls out to me, "You're going to 'Good girls go bad'."

I know this song and as soon as it starts I close my eyes, take a deep breath and step onto the stage. Everything gets easier as I bounce to the music and strut to the pole, going up and down on it like I would normally dance. Then as I'm going around the edge I start unbuttoning the front of my dress making my way back to the pole. As I get to the last couple of buttons I feel that the dress would fall off right now so instead I jump up and grab the pole kicking the dress off. The crowd thrills me with their sounds of joy at my boldness and I pull out the stops bending down and then all the way back showing off my pussy. I twirl around the pole and then end as I spin to the floor. I get a round of clapping and then Master is there to take me off stage. I feel the leash go back onto my collar and he has my dress in his arms.

I'm thrilled to the bone and hyper, but Master takes me to a different set of chairs and cushions. This is clustered around a different stage then one with the table bolted to it, but currently no people. I look around and people are in different stages of undress, some don't have tops on or their skirts are around their middles. Masters and Mistresses are toying or stroking their subs, but nothing is too heated yet. Master whispers to me as he plays with a nipple, "That was very good slut, I'm proud. You are not to cover yourself, as you should be proud of your body. Since you did so well with the pole I wanted to try you on this stage." Watch carefully is left unsaid but it was there.

Just then a Mistress steps on the stage and snaps her fingers, then a male sub follows her. She is wearing a short tight dress that shows off her large breasts and heeled boots where a rod was stuck in. He just wore a loincloth of sorts and crawled up to her and kissed her boots. Smiling she pets him on the head and then she goes and sits on the edge of the table so that her short dress rides up and shows off her trimmed pussy. She snaps her fingers and he scurries to her and then starts happily eating her out. After a few minutes she's moaning and grabs his hair and forces his mouth into her as she cums hard. As she releases his hair he falls to the floor and starts kissing her boots.

As soon as she regains herself the Mistress is telling him to strip for the crowd. He turns towards us and starts swaying to the music and takes his loincloth off slowly until you see his excited cock. I can tell that his is sucking up all the attention from the crowd, that he likes being on the stage. The Mistress then tells him to come over and start to fuck her like the slut he is, and he thrusts into her. I can't stop watching his ass clench from the effort that is until she takes the rod from her boot and starts whipping his ass and thighs. I love seeing him flitch and the marks form as he is still working her, but I can tell she is losing herself quickly.

Screaming she tells him to cum in her and I see him quicken his pace and moan as he releases his cum. As he finishes he drops down and begins to lick his cum from her quivering pussy. I'm so turned on that I didn't notice Master getting up until he pulled my leash to come with him. "Did you like the show slut?"

"Yes Sir, I did like it a lot."

"Good I want you to go on stage next," he gave me a pause to say if I didn't want to do it then went on when I didn't say anything. "I need you to be a messy, naughty slut." He brings the bag where my dress went into and step up to the stage that the Mistress and sub just left. Master pulls on my collar and tells me to crawl to the table, I can't help blushing but I crawl over as fast as I can. Master just walks behind me confidently until we get to the table, "Get on the table slut."

I climb onto the table and place my pussy on the edge and I'm getting excited at the thought of the others watching me. When Master takes a rope from the bag and starts tying my arm to the table, my head is right on the edge of the table. I slight edge of worry tampers my excitement but not enough to make me stop, I want to be great for Master. He finishes with my arms and takes my legs, spreads them and ties them to the table too. Then he steps away and heads back to my head, undoes his pants and I get the first view of my favorite cock. Master places his hardening cock in my mouth and then I feel a mouth on my pussy, startled I look up to Master. "Continue slut, you are not to stop."

This meant I couldn't loss focus and I couldn't cum because I would lose focus, until Master said I could. I worked on his cock, licking and sucking, sometimes he would force it into my throat. I couldn't help but be turned on by the licking and the crowd but Master knew that I was having trouble not cumming and suddenly pulled back. "Cum slut, cum for your Master." And instantly I was there and pushed over as my back arched and my breath caught. My orgasm rushed over me and once again I could breathe as my pussy still pulsed around the tongue working me. Then I felt Master move towards my pussy and the tongue stopped and moved away towards my head.

She was naked and collared and I knew that I would be getting a taste of her as Master fucked me. I arched my back as Master lined up, as I couldn't go back into him and moaned as he entered me. I love the feeling of him forcing his way in and then the girl placed her pussy at my mouth and I started licking away. Master is working me, but I know I can't cum until I make her cum. I'm wishing that I could use my hands but I still lick and suck and hum until I feel her moving to my administrations. Unfortunately I can't forget what Master is doing to me and I so need to cum but he keeps slacking off when I get too heated.

Luckily I was getting to the girl and she started pushing into me and mewing, then I felt and tasted her cum. She was tasty but I couldn't focus too much to her as Master picked up the pace and I came hard on him. The girl moved away as Master pulled out of me and I was able to suck on his cock once again, and it was covered in my cum. I can tell Master needs to cum now and I work him hard and fast as he thrusts into my mouth. Soon he growls that he's close and lets a string of cum into my mouth and pulls out to spread out the cum on my face and chest. Both of us panting I just want to curl up and cuddle but the crowd is still around us and I am still tied down.

Master quickly releases me and I help him take the ropes and put them back into the bag as we get off the stage for the next act. I see the girl with her Master and we give each other a smile and wink, but Master and I head to a group of chairs and cushions to recover. I lean back against him and smile as I sleepily watch the many shows of debauchery before us.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers