Show Off

Story Info
Rediscovering that 'Ahh' moment through exhibitionism.
879 words
3.29
30.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am fortunate enough to have met the love of my life and we have been married now for a long time. Anne and I have an ideal marriage in my opinion – and apparently in hers too since she keeps me around. However, one of the things I miss most about the single life is that time when you undress in front of a new partner as a preliminary to first sex. You see I've always been something of an exhibitionist and, since I am well-endowed, I love that moment when I first revealed myself to a new partner and I get to hear the "Wow" or "Oh-h" and the sharp intake of breath. I particularly remember one girl who said that she was so happy that she finally got one of the "full size ones" like you see in the movies.

My wife is a beautiful curvy and very sexy woman but she is very reserved and even a bit shy. I think her 34F breasts simply attract too much unwanted male attention. Not that I mind; I enjoy it when I see guys looking lustfully at her, knowing that what she's got is mine alone. Of course, that kind of commitment from a gorgeous gal deserves and gets the same kind of commitment back from me. But I do miss that reveal moment!

Now I'm not size proud. I think you can work with whatever you've got. But to make an initial impression, big is definitely better. After that, it's all how you use it.

Anne is not insensitive to my desire to be seen. As a result we have occasionally gone to clothing optional beaches and resorts. She finds a fairly secluded spot and goes topless while I remain in a more conspicuous area, totally nude. A few years ago we went to a Mexican resort that had a clothing optional area on about half the beach area right in front of the resort. Since it was mostly a golf resort, the 'optional' portion of the beach was not heavily used. When we arrived we met an attractive couple, Jim and Liz who were very friendly but were interested in golf and motorsports and other activities that just didn't appeal to us. We met them for drinks in the evening or had the occasional dinners together and enjoyed chatting with them.

My wife and I would spend a few hours every day just tanning on the beach. Now for those of you who haven't tanned naked you may not be aware that the warmth of the sun relaxes your cock and you can definitely display what you have without an erection. I enjoy lying on a lounger with my big tan cock laying along my thigh – and ogling my wife's beautiful breasts without getting too turned on since I know that the fun comes when we get behind closed doors.

Towards the end of our vacation I was lying on the lounger when a new couple arrived at the resort's beach. I learned from the subsequent one-sided conversation that they were from the Midwest. Anne was a few feet away from me, partially hidden by a palapa. The couple sat about twenty feet from me, fully dressed. The husband was trying to sneak peeks at my wife, but his wife was not satisfied with a long distance inspection of me. Within moments she was standing right beside my lounger asking me meaningless questions about the resort while her eyes were riveted to my flaccid but tanned and 'fully relaxed' manhood. As I spoke to her I noticed that she couldn't help licking her lips every few seconds. I also noticed that her husband didn't look at all pleased with her interest in her new friend. I think it was his expression that finally pushed my wife to join in the conversation and politely establish that I was 'taken', without actually saying anything directly. The woman stayed for some time with a rapt expression on her face. When she and her husband left Anne giggled and said that I had sure made a new friend - or at least part of me had!

Later as we told Jim and Liz the story over dinner both of them began to chuckle.

"You mean that's been you lying by the palapa most afternoons?" Jack asked.

"Yes, I like to tan in the nude." I answered. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, no," he replied, "It's just that our room overlooks that area of the beach and we didn't realize it was you tanning down there." and then he looked at Liz and they both burst out laughing.

Liz said: "You see, you looked so hot down there that we had sex several times while watching you..."

"And Liz came up with some terrific fantasies!" confirmed Jim.

Now as I said earlier, Anne is very reserved about our sex life, and I knew that nothing was going to come of this with the other couple. However, Anne and I had incredible sex once we returned to our room thinking up our own fantasies. And we remember that incident fondly from time to time when we have been tanning on a secluded beach, and then things begin to heat up...