Show-Off

Story Info
Horny housewife likes to show-off.
5.5k words
4.47
112.5k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UFester
UFester
17 Followers

SHOW-OFF 1

From the time my body blossomed, and I loved the attention. It excited me to have a man gawking at my body; it is a purely sexual thing. I can cum just knowing that someone is watching me. And, I have found plenty of opportunities to let them watch. My bedroom windows are on the second floor facing the street and the side yard. From the neighborhood houses you could see into my bedroom windows. All had males of all ages living in them. I would pose in front of my bedroom window, touching myself knowing anyone could watch. I always imagined men jacking off as they watched me. I visualized their big hard cocks shooting cum. They thought I didn't know they could see in. Nearly every night I'd leave my shades up and the lights on and show-off my body.

It was the couple that lived across the side yard nearest my bedroom who had the best view. They were a married, in their mid-forties, and their bedroom was just across from my bedroom. I would leave the shades up and lay naked on my bed with my legs spread wide for him to see. I could feel his eyes on my body. I imagined that his wife got several good fuckings due to my teasing.

I enjoyed babysitting just to tease frustrated husbands. The man would always want to give me a ride home and would "talk" just to have an excuse to look at my body. If I liked you, I'd show-off a bit more each time. No bra, no panties, and a lot of revealing poses. I had been introduced to sex on the ride home from babysitting late one night. He told me I was "hot". Sex was intense and natural for me. I'd take every opportunity to fuck.

In the summer I would tan in the back yard wearing a bikini. It was too small for me. I only wore it because my body spilled out of it. It made me feel very aroused. The top covered just the center of my boobs. Even then my cup was a 34 D. The top and bottoms of my tits showed very prominently. The strings for the bottom could barely be tied. My ass was almost completely exposed. It made me feel very sexy sunning myself in the back yard. On days like that my neighbor would fabricate a reason to come over and talk. He would tell me how his wife didn't understand him any more and that they were rarely "intimate". At times I'd throw out a question like, "Really, how could she be that way?" He'd then go on and on again as his eyes roamed my body. I was beginning to feel very sympathetic. He just might need a little help.

One day the string to my bikini bottom "accidentally" became untied. I also pulled my top down a bit to show off my nipples. When the neighbor came to visit, I was on my back, fully reclined in the lounger, facing the sun, with my eyes closed. He always started with some lame question. Today I squirmed in the lounger until my pussy was mostly uncovered as we made small talk. I subtly spread my legs. It made me hot knowing he was staring at my tits and cunt as we talked. His voice became closer. I opened my eyes a tiny bit to see him kneeling next to me.

We kept talking. I felt his hand on my thigh. I let him. He touched my hand and I gave it a squeeze. He softly kissed my lips and I let him. His hand pushed my bikini bottom down. I let him. He nudged my pussy and waited for my reaction. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and pulled him close. His hands squeezed my breasts. Then a finger entered my pussy. I let him. He began to finger-fuck me and I moaned. I could hear him unzip. The weight of his body was on me and his cock pressed into my wet pussy. I let him. I loved being the hottest girl he'll ever have sex with. He appreciates it. As we fucked, I visualized his wife watching us together. It makes me very hot.

Even today, over thirty years later, I walk around the house naked and the drapes open when I know that someone can see. My husband, Michael, encourages my exhibitionism. The idea of other men seeing me naked is like Viagra to my husband. So his rule, that is almost never broken, is that I have to find a way to show myself off "accidentally" to every male who comes to the house. So far, this has included relatives, UPS drivers, employees, friends of friends, neighbors, acquaintances, and total strangers. Michael likes to see the rule used in public too.

SHOW-OFF 2

My husband has invented many ways for me to expose myself. How it is done depends entirely on who it is and what we want them to see. At the Mall, a few college guys got a peek at my cunt when I crossed my legs wearing a short skirt and no panties. The young man who lives next door often sees me naked through the window. Michael's younger brother got a dropped towel as he caught me just out of the shower.

I know Michael finds me attractive; he tells me so, but now he needs something kinky to get off. My ass is a bit fuller these days, but so are my tits. I have 36DD boobs and a flat, trim tummy. My legs get whistles all the time. In spite of my body, it has been years since Michael came home and wanted to "lay me". What always gets Michael hot are men staring at my body like they want to fuck me. Actually, the younger they are, the harder Michael gets. One night as we dressed to go out to dinner, Michael sheepishly asked that I not wear a bra or panties.

"Why?" I asked curiously. "Do you want men to see me as a slut?"

"Just a little." He said. "Maybe a lot. I really like it when men look at you. Thinking that they might actually see something is . . . It is hard to explain what that does for me. I like men looking at you that way."

That night when we arrived at the restaurant, the parking valet was there to greet us. Michael told him to take good care of the Mercedes and there would be a nice tip. The valet then opened my door. I slid forward to allow my skirt to slid up. As I swung my legs out, I then pretended to turn back and talk with Michael. I winked at my husband as I spread my legs to give the valet a good view of my naked, shaved pussy. The handsome valet looked like he might be 18. Michael was visibly horny. I held the position for a few moments before putting my hand out and letting the valet help me out of the Mercedes. It looked like he wanted to stick his head up my skirt. Actually we both wanted that. Michael talked about this all through dinner. He even said how hot it would be to watch the valet fuck me right there in the car. It made me hot thinking about it.

I never hesitated to except Michaels proposal since I love showing off. Michael didn't even remember the times I gave him a good peek when we first met. Michael an unsuspecting doctor and I was in pharmaceutical sales. I used my body as "doctor bait" and I caught a very rich one. But for now, I went off to the bedroom and removed my underwear. That's how the perpetual "show-off" was born. Under Michael's direction, I became a perpetual sex tease for all men to see and I love it.

SHOW-OFF 3

In general, the more forbidden the situation, the more exciting it is for me and Michael. This is why I especially like letting hot young males see me. Not too long ago I stayed overnight at my friend's house. We had been out and both had too much wine with dinner. Later we had a few more glasses at her house and decided I should go home in the morning. She wanted to wake up her teenager, Jimmy, put him on the couch, and have me sleep in his bed, but I told her I'd sleep on the couch and sent her off to bed. She was ready to pass out anyway. At the end of the hall was the bathroom and across from this was her son's room. His door was open half-way and I thought that this could really get fun.

I took off all of my cloths, entered the bathroom, turned on the light, and made plenty of noise. A few minutes later I was sure he was awake, although he acted as if he was asleep. The light was shining right across his bed. I stood at the sink and ran water, took a washcloth and washed my face, breasts, ass, and finally my cunt. I then leaned into the mirror pretending to look closely at my face. My ass was jutting out and my big tits hung freely. Then I turned out the bathroom light, mumbled something about "the bedroom". and slowly walked into his room. He was getting a good, close look. My cunt was dripping as I sat on the bed. I put my hand on Jimmy and said, "Excuse me Jimmy, but your mom said I could sleep in here tonight. Do you mind sharing the bed?" I didn't wait for an answer. I got under the covers and snuggled up to him. "I hope you don't mind. I didn't bring anything to sleep in."

I nuzzled his neck and slid my tongue into his ear. Jimmy instinctively turned and kissed me. I put my arms around him and let him do what ever he wanted. As I had imagined, his cock was hard from watching me. He felt up my tits, ass, and pussy. I arched my back, raised my hips, spread my legs wide. and began to moan. He took the hint and climbed on top. It was a very nice surprise to find such a big cock. The whole episode took only a few minutes.

I love them at that age. One summer, I had a teenager painting the interior of the house. I can just look at them and imagine their hard cocks shooting cum; because of me. While he was working in the living room downstairs, I got up on a step stool at the top of the stairwell on the pretext of examining some woodwork. I was wearing an oversized tee-shirt and nothing else. When I reached up, the shirt followed and I was completely exposed. He had clear view of my ass and cunt which I suspect he liked since he kept finding reasons to come over to the stairs.

At one point he disappeared into the bathroom. Of course he was masturbating and shot cum all over my clean floor. When it was time to pay him, I had to run up the stairs to get my purse, giving him another view of my ass and pussy. I actually could see the drops of pussy juice on the steps when I came back down. The aroma was intoxicating. That was a particularly good day since my brother-in-law came over later and I gave him the exact same treatment. I don't have any trouble finding help to do work on the house.

SHOW-OFF 4

One of my favorite exhibitions involved my husband and me planning a display together. I like it when he is "in on it" since I know that I am getting two cocks hard at the same time. We invited a neighbor, Bobby, who occasionally mows our lawn and helps around the house, to clean the garage. He is skinny with long blonde hair, and generally sex-crazed with puberty. I know his mother well and she tells me about the porn magazines he has and the Internet sex sites he visits too.

My husband told Bobby that he would pay him 50 bucks to help clean the garage. It needed it anyway, but it was just part of the plan. Afterwards, Michael took him into the great-room for some table-tennis. As prearranged, I stopped in to say hello and shake hands. I said that I was going to take a shower, but needed towels. Michael said he'd take care of it. He goes to the laundry room, gets bath towels, hands them to Bobby, and tells him to take these upstairs to me. Of course, how was I to know who was bringing the towels? (That would be my story if I spooked him.)

As planned, I would be in my bedroom when Bobby arrived with the towels. I was brushing my hair over my face, the radio playing, and the door was ajar so he could see in from the hallway. I was naked of course, and standing in front of my full length mirror so he could get a full view of me, front and back. As we anticipated, the surprise was really too much for him; he couldn't really enjoy the view with the chance of getting caught. But, he did watch for a couple of minutes before fear took over. He backed up, called my name, and acted as if he had just come into the hallway. I "modestly" covered myself as he came to the door. I had one arm across my breasts and one hand over my pussy. I then positioned myself behind the door and thanked him for bringing the towels.

Michael and I anticipated that reaction, so when Bobby went back to the ping pong table, phase two began. Michael pretended to throw his back out. Bobby knows he has a bad back, it's why he was helping clean the garage. So, Michael feigned back pains and had to lay in the recliner in the great-room. After a couple of minutes, he asked Bobby to get a him beer from the refrigerator. When Bobby came back, Michael said that he was out of action for awhile and that he needed to take it easy for a few hours. Michael told Bobby that he was welcome to stay, use the computer, grab something to eat, watch TV, or do whatever he wanted. He only asked Bobby for the remote. Bobby now had free reign to move about the house without worry that he would be seen by Michael.

Of course, both males were thinking about me naked. We knew that Bobby's raging hormones would want another peek. I stood in front of the mirror, with the music playing loudly, and danced. I had left the door open about three inches. I could just catch enough movement through the doorway to know that Bobby was standing there, hidden away, watching me. I began to touch my myself. I pinched my nipples and wiggled my ass. A minute later I crawled on to the bed with my ass facing the door and began to masturbate. On my hands and knees, I reached back between my legs with one hand, and slipped two fingers into my wet pussy. I gyrated in a fucking motion and began to moan softly. Juices poured down my fingers and on to the bed. Then I dropped to my belly, sighed softly, before rolling on to my back.

The show had lasted maybe ten minutes. As I got up, Bobby headed back downstairs. A little later, when I came to see what the guys were up to. Bobby had a small stain on the front of his pants. I was so proud that I could make him cum like that. I left the room and came back with a damp cloth and said, "Let me help you with that." He looked down and was visibly concerned with the evidence. I held the front of his pants and began to rub the stain. Of course this also rubbed his cock. It was instantly hard. Michael was in the room, but his recliner faced the TV away from us. My fingers were just inside his waistband at the front snap with my thumb on the outside to hold him still. His hard cock grew and touched my fingers.

"We better make sure we get that out." I said laughing. "Do you think we're getting it?"

Bobby was panicked. I looked over my shoulder to show him that I was positioned so that Michael could not see my hands even if he could turn around. Michael sensed what I was doing and kept still.

"Sorry about that." I said as I wrapped my fingers around his cock. I could now see the tip of his cock-head and the ooze coming from the tip. I put one finger on it and rubbed gently. "I think I see the problem."

I then told Michael I was going to help Bobby out. "He has a stain on his pants and I want to get them into the washer right away." I said as I took Bobby by the hand and lead him to the laundry room. I shut the door, and said, "Let see if we can fix this problem."

I unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor pulling his underwear down too. "There," I said as I took his cock in my hand. "I think this is the problem. Would you like some help with that?"

Bobby was stunned. He nodded mindlessly. I dropped to my knees and rubbed his cock on my face. The little pee-hole was oozing precum again and I had to get a taste. I wrapped my lips around the boys cock-head and sucked. He fell back against the dryer and nearly fell to the floor. "Easy Bobby." I said calmly as I squeezed his cock-shaft.

I slipped the cock-head into my mouth. I put my left hand under his smooth balls and felt them tense and release. The cock-head pulsed and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed his juices. Bobby thrust his cock deeper into my mouth. I took all of him as the last few spurts entered my throat. I smiled, licked my lips, and said. "Now about those pants. Let's throw those in the washer and get you cleaned up."

I couldn't help but notice that his cock was still very hard. It was a nice cock for such a skinny guy. His small frame made his cock look even bigger. I wrapped my left hand around it as I stuffed his pants into the washing machine and added detergent.

"Does this ever go away?" I said to him and smiled. "I'm going to have to do something about this."

I let go of his cock and began to undress. I was very slow and very deliberate as I dropped my cloths to the floor. The washing machine started and the sound of water sloshing filled the room. I laid back on the floor. I raised my knees and spread my legs for Bobby. His cock was visibly harder. With just a little coaxing he dropped to his knees and laid on top of me. His cock head pressed against my pussy as he instinctively began sucking my nipples.

I squirmed under his body and felt his cock spread my pussy lips and enter my vagina. We began to fuck; undulating to the rhythm of the washing machine. Throughout this I knew that Michael could see us through the gap in the poorly fitting laundry room door. This made the sex even hotter. Bobby thrust harder, slapping his balls against my ass. I lifted my hips and let him penetrate deeper. My pussy clenched his cock as I spasmed in orgasm. His hot cum shot into me. I dug my heals into his ass cheeks as our juices flowed together. I held him tight for a few minutes until it all slowed down.

"That was incredible." I told him. "You are very good at this. I hope you can keep it a secret from everyone. I know this may be confusing, but I like to have sex. Do you understand?"

I had Bobby put his underwear on and directed him to go and watch TV with Michael. His silence made me a bit nervous.

"Don't worry." I said. "Michael knows that I was going to wash your pants. If his back is better you might even play some ping-pong."

To my surprise Bobby was very cool about the entire affair and waited watching TV with Michael while his pants dried. A half hour later we send him home. The kid still had a smile on his face. I couldn't wait to ask Michael about what he saw. But it was obvious, Michael about raped me as soon as Bobby left for home. Michael said that it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen and wants to do it again.

Michael and I set up a couple of hidden web-cams so that I could record any action I got when he was at work. Later that week, after Michael returned home from work one evening, he watched the replay of the young "painter" fucking his wife. I swear his cock grew two extra inches when he watched that video. It makes him talk dirty and cum hard. More incentive to find more teens.

SHOW-OFF 5

It isn't always just young men coming around to see me. Since the day I flashed my pussy for my sister's husband, he (Ken) stops by frequently. Ken is married to my little sister. I'm forty-eight and in very good shape (I must say). I'm not as pretty any more, my boobs sag a bit, but with my waist and legs I no trouble passing for 35.

My sister, Susan, is 38; much younger; an obvious "oops" for my parents. Many people thought she was the older sister. So, I can understand when her husband comes to sniff around, but I don't want it to go anywhere. When he came over at lunch time Wednesday, I was obligated by my "exhibition" agreement with Michael to show off for the man. I turned on the web-cam so Michael could check it out later. I was wearing a v-neck t-shirt and tight shorts. I never wear underwear at home, so it is rather revealing. I figured this would do. The web-cam would record his reaction. Ken was a few years younger than my sister. She was very hot when they got married, but then let things go after that.

I was very horny that morning since I put off masturbating. With Ken here I decided to use the visit like foreplay and finish myself off after he was gone. My nipples were protruding through the t-shirt. When I bent over a little my cleavage would show down to my aerola. I knew this since I often practiced revealing myself in front of the mirror. As I stooped in front of him to pick up a piece of floor-lint, I could feel my nipples harden. I lingered in this position and felt his eyes caress me. I love this feeling. It makes me wet. As I looked up, his crotch was inches from my face. "What can I do for you?" I asked in a flirtatious voice.

UFester
UFester
17 Followers
12