Shower At The Gym

Story Info
Showering at gym brings out hidden exhibitionist.
915 words
4.1
142k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers

This incident happened about 4 years ago and I still get wet thinking about it. I also wonder if I was totally stupid. Anyway...

I was looking forward to meeting my boyfriend in the Florida Keys. We had planned this trip very carefully and I was looking forward to the warm rays of sun stroking my body while we played in the waters. More than anything, I was looking forward to discarding my clothes and getting a tan all-over.

Late Thursday afternoon, the VP of my division called me to his office. My boss was sitting with him too. He said, "I know you will be on vacation next week, but a situation has come up and you need to go to the customer's site all next week." Apparently the client was dissatisfied with our company's work and was threatening a lawsuit. To smooth things over and to analyze the underlying cause of the problem, I was to leave Saturday and spend all week at the client site. He also agreed to compensate for my inconvenience and depending on the outcome, he agreed to pay for an all expenses paid vacation for two to the Keys at a later date.

I spent all Friday talking to the Project Managers and Developers on site to come to grips with the problem. Also I wanted to see if I could resolve the problem without making the trip. Finally, I decided I had to go. I called my boyfriend and explained why I was not planning to be there. Our conversation heated up and we ended up masturbating – a close substitute for the "real" thing. I promised to call and talk to him often to at least compensate for not being close to him.

The town was every bit cold as my mood. I met with the Client and with all the users for the first 2 days. I also met with the developers and project managers to determine a strategy on how to handle the situation. I prepared numerous presentations and discussion on the whole situation and made presentations. By Friday I was totally beat. I went to my room and had a long bath. I shaved my legs, underarms and pussy clean. I went to bed exhausted, but frustrated. I woke up in the morning and decided to visit the hotel gym, something I had wanted to all through the week, but just could not manage.

The gym was practically empty. I worked out, pushing myself and felt the rush melt away the tension and frustrations. I came back to the locker room and found a whole bunch of women – of various age groups – teens to mature women. Looks like they were all getting ready for a swim. I peeled off my shorts and my sports bra. Since I was not wearing any panties, I put them away in the locker and came back to the shower area with my shampoo. All conversation stopped at once and the women were staring at me. A number of eyes were staring at my bald pussy. Seeing so many eyes on me, was a sudden turn on. I felt moist, while my nipples started to harden.

As I put down my shampoo in the shower area and moved towards the restroom stalls, I found that women were still looking at me. Some of them pretended to wander towards the stalls as well. I had a sudden thought in my head. I left the stall door open, lifted the lid up and peed into the bowl standing up. Then I turned around, took a piece of tissue and wiped myself in full view of the women, and flushed the toilet. I headed towards the showers. It first annoyed me that the women were still watching me, but it also felt like a turn-on. The warm water from shower soothed me and as I lathered myself, I found myself in a dream-like state. My hands caressed my breasts - pinched my nipples. As gently stroked my nipples, feeling Trevor's hands over me, imagining his hot wet tongue running over them. My hands moved towards my belly and played around with my belly button. It felt as if I had lost control of my hands. They had a life of their own and I was just a spectator.

I lathered the soap around my pussy and felt my hands and fingers straying all over my pussy... rubbing the lips, teasing my labia and exploring the depths of my moist haven. My left hand was doing the exploring on the backside... probing first and then entering my butt hole. With the lather it was an easy entry and my hips began to gyrate to a rhythm all of their own, keeping pace with my fingers. I nearly screamed as I came, the water washing off my cum. I suddenly realized I was in a shower with a circle of women staring at me wide-eyed and open mouthed. I gave a weak smile finished my shower and toweled myself off. I tossed the wet towel into the basket and went towards my locker. I retrieved my conditioner and hair brush and walked backed toward the mirrors to comb my hair, still completely naked. I headed back to my locker, put my sweatpants and tee shirt on and walked out of the gym.

To this day I wonder what possessed me to stand in front of these women and masturbate in public...

venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SHOWER NEAR PARENTS GYM

My girlfriend and I were going to visit my folks for the first time (hers). I belonged to a national chain health club and thought we"d work out before our visit. It was close to my parents house but far from mine. We are both in our mid 20's. My g-friend Is 5'9' 36 c 24 36. 135 and beautiful. We worked out and headed for the showers. It's then that we realized it was co-ed day (SUNDAY) . She didn't know what to do. She asked for my suggestion. She thought about showering at my parents but didn't want to meet them all sweaty. I suggested she shower there as we'd never been there before and wouldn't come back,they were all strangers. She agreed and wanted to make sure I wouldn't be mad. She stripped in a side room and came out in a rather small towell. Just covering her breast and ass. The showers were individual stalls with clear glass. She walked into the nearest stall and turned on the shower. I took a stall directly across from her. There were several guys that had been checking her out while she worked out and now were following her into the shower room. I'm sure they were hoping for this to happen. There weren't any other ladies in the stalls,just mine. She took off the towell and put it on a hook just outside her stall. She looked so sexy I got a ranging hard-on.She started soaping up her body. This was a definate first for her. It seemed like she was putting on a show. After a few minutes she faced outward and soaped up her big tits and pussy. I could have jerked off so easily. Those guys started walking buy really slowly and snickering to each other and SOOOO turn on. One guy kept walking back and forth like he was getting his towell. HE HAD A FULL FLEDGED HARD-ON.Now she turned her back and bent over and washed her ass and pussy from behind. It was beyond hot. I couldn't wait to talk to her about this show and screw her brains out. She rinsed off and opened the door and reached out for her towell. She dried her front,then her back,completely exosing herself. She was looking right at me with a big smile and looked down at my hard-on. She wrapped the towell around her tight body and we headed for the locker room. I was embarressed as my cock was obviously hard.It seemed to turn her on. She whispered to me that we were never coming back here,correct? I reassured her we weren't. She walked over to the hair dryer section and started blow drying her hair. She bent over to dry it and gave a perfect view of her ass and pusy. I wanted to say something but I was soooo turned on and a half a dozen guys were staring but trying not to be obvious. She finished and got dressed. Several guys asked her if she was from the area and when she'd be coming back. She said far away and probably not. We screwed in the parking lot and said she's never been so turned on. She said all the guys across from her had hard-ons and some beat off.That's why she put on a show. We're going on vacation soon and there is a spa. Maybe I'll have another story.

BoppBoppover 13 years ago
wow

All I can say is... WOW

Betty18Betty18almost 14 years ago
The Girl's Shower Room

My Goodness Venus, U & I must be soul mates, Mummy. This is the 1st story that I hav read of Urs.

Do U know why there are so many Lesbians & Bi Girls that are active in sports? I'll tell U my reason: Because I got to see so many naked Girls in the Girl's Shower room at School. There is not one pr of Titties that is the same as another pr of Titties. There is not one pussy that is the same as another pussy. Who Shaves and who doesn't. Who Trims and who is overdue for a shave?

I got in at least one shower a day sometimes 2. During my Freshman yr I was very self-conscious. I had never been naked in front of strangers B 4 - let alone maybe a dozen at a time. & I was wide-eyed - like a kid in a candy store. I knew I was Bi since I was about 9 yrs old.

During my Sophomore yr is when I made friends with half a dozen other Bi girls in the Girl's Shower Room. Just knowing when to make eye contact. Just knowing when to smile and when to return a smile.

During my Junior yr I discovered that I was having mini orgasms without my even touching myself as younger girls came in as freshmen. I had to learn to control my moans and quivering. I always saved my pee so that I could pee when I was taking my shower.

During my Senior yr I didn't give a Fuck. I made sure I got my titties and hairy pussy all nice and lathered up. I had an orgasm every time I took a Shower. It took me at least half an hour to get my pussy and ass hole nice and freshly cleaned.

I am very horny right now. I am going to a community college (No girl's Shower Room. No emphasis on sports). My best gf is away at another college. I can't wait till my Junior yr when I hav 2 go 2 a University - and meet a whole nu and diff array of pussies!

Love & Kisses,

Betty18

Be Naughty

MauigirlMauigirlabout 14 years ago
Done that!

Oh my goddess, Venus! Were you one of the ladies in the locker room watching me? I swear to Goddess this sounds like what I did a few months ago! I didn't have a large audience, but I did masterbate in front of 5 women in the locker shower after a work out! Damn, girl...you got my cunny tingling and soaking wet! I may have to leave the office for a long lunch now! Very nice story, quick and sexy. Very nice read! Especially since (in my mind, anyway) it's about what I did recently! Are you sure you weren't there? Would you like to be there? haha! mmmmmmmmm thanks, Venus! Very sexy story!

Love, MauiGirl !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
in public

public masturbation is very exciting. i love to jackoff in front of others. hot story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Day at The Gym Exposing myself to another woman in the locker room.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommate Interrupts my Butt Play Roommate catches me with a toy up my butt and is curious.in Toys & Masturbation
Playing with my Ass I take my time to satisfy my behind.in Toys & Masturbation
Unveiling Muslim girl uses her burqa to have sexy adventures.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Soccer Girls Have Naughty Fun A long bus ride leads two best friends to experiment.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories