Shower Before Work

Story Info
Fun time in the shower!
1.2k words
4.21
28.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with the sheets wrapped around me, covering most of my bottom half and only one of my breasts, I rolled over to find myself alone in the bed. It only took me a second to figure out where you were when I heard the shower turn on. I rolled onto my back and stretched before throwing the sheets off and getting out of bed. I slowly and quietly walked to the bathroom losing the panties I had worn to bed on the way. When I walked in you were under the water and did not hear me as I open up the shower door and stepped in. You still didn't know I was behind you until I slowly moved my hand around to the front of your body and lightly grabbed your cock.

Your body stiffened and your cock grew and hardened in my hand. Your breathing started to get a little shallow as I moved my hand back and forth and you could feel my hard nipples pressed against your back.

I let go after a few pumps of my hand and moved in front of you. I grabbed the back of your neck and pulled your mouth to mine as I kissed you long and hard. I bit your bottom lip lightly before getting on my knees. I opened my hot, wet mouth and licked the tip of your cock. Slowly running my tongue from your tip to your base before sticking you all the way into my mouth. I could feel your hands in my hair, lightly pushing my head till you were almost fully in me, gaging me a little, I could taste your pre cum, sliding down the back of my throat. One of my hands was helping my mouth as it move back and forth, and I moved my other hand between my legs. I was dripping wet and not because of the water. I stuck two fingers inside myself a few times before pulling them out, then I raised my hand above my head in a silent command as you bent down and sucked my salty sweetness from my fingers.

"I want to be in you." I heard you say as you pulled me off of my knees. You pushed me against the back of the shower wall and I smiled in anticipation.

First you kissed me, then slowly moved down to my nipples, taking each one into your mouth and sucking lightly as I moaned. As you swirled your tongue around my nipple I could feel your hand push my legs open so you could get a finger into me.

"So wet." I heard you mumble, my nipple still in your mouth.

You quickly picked me up and I wrapped my legs around you. I could feel the tip of your penis as you very very slowly pushed into me. I pulled your mouth to mine and kissed you, as you pumped in and out of me. I couldn't help but moan. First you were slow but you started to quicken your pace, pounding into me soooo hard and fast. My heart started beating faster and my breath quickened. You could tell how close I was to an orgasm, so you slowed down so I didn't cum just yet. I moaned in protest trying to push my hips forward, but you held me back. Then started pushing into me inch by inch, sooooo slow. You could see the need in my eyes and you just smiled.

"You want me to make you cum?" you asked me as you bent down and whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"God yes!" I said in a quiet half moan.

"Tell me." you said pushing into me.

"I wanna cum. Make me cum baby, please make me cum." I begged, my breathing heavy.

"Good girl." you said as you pulled out of me and replaced your cock with two of your fingers. When you pulled them out they were covered in my wetness. "Open your mouth." you commanded me and I did as I was told. You pushed your fingers into my mouth and I sucked them clean. "How do you taste?" you asked me.

"Mmmm....soooo good." I told you in a purring response slowly licking your bottom lip.

You smiled as you bent down again to suck on my hard nipples. Then you started pounding into me again hard and fast. My head hit the tiled shower wall but the pain only made the pleasure that much better.

I moaned and screamed all at once in pleasure, finally hitting orgasm. You could feel my body clamping around you, pulling you in. You continued pounding into me and I could tell how close you were to cumming too.

"Cum for me baby!....Cum!" I yelled. I could feel your warmth shoot into me as your head fell back.

We both stood there for a minute, my legs still wrapped around you, you still buried in me. We were both trying to catch our breath.

When my breathing finally slowed I loosened my legs and slid down you. I gave you another long hot kiss before I stepped out of the shower, leaving you to get ready for work.

I was dripping wet and leaving a trail of water as I left but I was surprised that right as I grabbed the handle of the bathroom door to exit, you grabbed my arm. I turned back to look at you.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet." You told me, pulling me to you. I almost tipped on the water trail I had made but you caught me, picked me up and threw me over your shoulder. You walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, throwing me on the bed. I bounced a few times. I was laying on my back and staring up at you. I could see the hunger in your eyes and it sent shivers of anticipation all through my body.

You bent down with both of your knees on the end of the bed in front of me. You grabbed my knees and slowly spread them so you could look at my beautiful, wet, pinkness. Your right hand moved from my knee down the inside of my knee, then up my stomach, between my breasts. You pushed one of your fingers into my mouth and I sucked on it. Then you pulled it out and rubbed it around my nipple.

I watched you as you moved your head between my legs. I could feel the warmness of your tongue pushing into me. I weaved my fingers into your hair moaning. I could feel another orgasm building up. But you quickly flipped me over.

"Hands and knees." You told me and I moved quickly to do as you said.

Just seconds later I could feel you push into me again, this time more urgent then in the shower. You slapped my ass as you moved in and out. I let out a small yell and bit my bottom lip.

"Im gonna cum again......" I said, and you quickened you pace, you grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I screamed as I came. Then you pulled out of me, turned my over and came all over my chest.

I laid there unable to speak for a lack of breath. You had falling next to me. I turned toward you and kissed you.